Page 1192 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 19269210921142118211871190119111921193119411971202 ... LastLast
Results 23,821 to 23,840 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Left side:

znlmtsg gh(u,v) (u,v)mml x(u,v)mg o(u,v)(u,v)h gs(u,v) g(i,j,y)(f,p,ph)(u,v) x(f,p,ph)(k,q)o(i,j,y)(u,v)g.

(k,q)slm(u,v)(u,v) z(i,j,y)h mlg dszg gs(u,v)b h(u,v)(u,v)n.

dl(i,j,y)(u,v)h (u,v)(u,v)(i,j,y)d t(u,v)e(u,v)m gl gs(u,v) s(f,p,ph)oo.

(f,p,ph)(u,v)mt h(k,q)(u,v)(u,v)oh (u,v)g(u,v) (i,j,y)mzoob(u,v)m gs(u,v) o(u,v)(i,j,y)(i,j,y)z(i,j,y)b.

Right side:

g(u,v) lmo(u,v) (i,j,y)(f,p,ph)bog lm gl(k,q) lr dszg dzh zo(i,j,y)(u,v)z(u,v)b gs(u,v)(i,j,y)(u,v)

gs(u,v) (u,v)nhlh(k,q)(u,v)(i,j,y)(u,v)o(u,v)gb o(u,v)(u,v)h (u,v)m gs(u,v) (k,q)l(f,p,ph)(i,j,y)m(u,v)b

(u,v)(u,v)(u,v)(k,q) (i,j,y)zm(u,v)(u,v)gs gs(u,v) h(u,v)z o(u,v)(u,v)h gs(u,v) g(i,j,y)(f,p,ph)(u,v) zmhd(u,v)(i,j,y)

(k,q)z(i,j,y)z(u,v)sh(u,v) (u,v)z(i,j,y)(i,j,y)l(i,j,y)h gs(u,v) (f,p,ph)mldo(u,v)(u,v)t(u,v) lr gs(u,v)h dl(i,j,y)o(u,v)

I transcribed the lines here using the ALphabet of the Magi. We don't know what kind of key is needed to make sense out of this, but we know it is on the same words that allowed us to find the Alphabet of the Magi's key. Fuck if I know what that is tho.

Also eahc line can be solved separately with the same key.
    Last edited by RacingeR; April 5th, 2014 at 11:40 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Feel free to move me to a new scene, Verg.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

For whoever feels lazy
    amonght ts(f,e) (f,e)nno c(f,e)nt l(f,e)(f,e)s th(f,e) t(r,q,b)(u,k,ks)(f,e) c(u,k,ks)(p,j)l(r,q,b)(f,e)t.

Amongst the Innocent lies the true culprit.

(p,j)hon(f,e)(f,e) a(r,q,b)s not what th(f,e)y s(f,e)(f,e)m.

Phones are not what they seem

wo(r,q,b)(f,e)s (f,e)(f,e)(r,q,b)w g(f,e)v(f,e)n to th(f,e) h(u,k,ks)ll.

Words (?) ??? given to the hull

(u,k,ks)(f,e)ng s(p,j)(f,e)(f,e)ls (f,e)t(f,e) (r,q,b)nally(f,e)n th(f,e) l(f,e)(r,q,b)(r,q,b)a(r,q,b)y.

wft?

--------

t(f,e) onl(f,e) (r,q,b)(u,k,ks)ylt on to(p,j) oi what was al(r,q,b)(f,e)a(f,e)y th(f,e)(r,q,b)(f,e)

The (?) only (?) ??? on top of (?) what was already (?) there (?)

th(f,e) (f,e)msos(p,j)(f,e)(r,q,b)(f,e)l(f,e)ty l(f,e)(f,e)s (f,e)n th(f,e) (p,j)o(u,k,ks)(r,q,b)n(f,e)y

The ????? society (???) ??? on (?) the ???

(f,e)(f,e)(f,e)(p,j) (r,q,b)an(f,e)(f,e)th th(f,e) s(f,e)a l(f,e)(f,e)s th(f,e) t(r,q,b)(u,k,ks)(f,e) answ(f,e)(r,q,b)

??? ??? sea lies (?) the true answer

(p,j)a(r,q,b)a(f,e)hs(f,e) (f,e)a(r,q,b)(r,q,b)o(r,q,b)s th(f,e) (u,k,ks)nowl(f,e)(f,e)g(f,e) oi th(f,e)s wo(r,q,b)l(f,e)

??? ??? the knowledge (?) of this world (?)
    Last edited by hero; April 15th, 2014 at 02:59 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Just took a quick look at hero's post, so I'll clean this up proper in a bit.

Amongst the innocent lies the true culprit
    Phones are not what they seem
    Words (were) given to the hull
    (King) sleeps eternally (in/on) the library
    --------
    (They/We) only built on top of what was already there
    The impossibility lies in the journey
    (Deep) beneath the sea lies the true answer
    (Paradise/Paracelsus) harbors the knowledge of this world.
    Last edited by Egophobia; April 15th, 2014 at 03:45 PM.
    \(◕___◕)/

Blog Entries
    Okay, this is what I believe it to be, based on what Ego made and what I scrounged up:

Amongst the innocent lies the true culprit --- Master List
    Phones are not what they seem --- Past Caller
    Words were given to the hull --- Text of the Hull
    King sleeps eternally in the library --- Lord of Jurakadai Villa
    --------
    We only built on top of what was already there --- Living Shadows
    The impossibility lies in the journey --- Building Eater
    Deep beneath the sea lies the true answer --- Wrong Reflection
    Paradise harbors the knowledge of this world. --- Talking Cat

Things seems to be scrambled here.
    Last edited by RacingeR; April 15th, 2014 at 03:50 PM.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Now lets search for the new key here !
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

So we used the coordinates on the triangle to extract letters from the last set of clues. The letters in the coordinates match the first two of each clue we got last time. Doing this we got:

SNA
    DVH
    EIR
    LAT

--------

ME
    S
    HO
    MOC

On another note, if you compare the order of the coordinates with those of the clues, the only different thing is that the first is last or the last should be first.
    Last edited by hero; April 16th, 2014 at 09:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    So I was reading through mcjon's dictionary entries, and got bored, so I put something together for fun, enjoy!

check out my dic (entry) y'all

(pre-nerf)]Strangth B--->A --->C ---> B (s) ---> A(s) partition plus concept, rank A
    Endurance A ----> C(s) ---> B(s) Partition plus concept, rank B
    Agility A ---->C(s) ---->B(S) Two partitions.
    Cas (null)
    prana E

Mikuru the alchemist (post-nerf)

Strangth A
    Endurance A
    Agility B ---->A ---->C(S) Two partitions.
    Cas (null)
    prana E

An unusual character who at one point of his life was a merely average physical specimen but one whom displayed impressive abilities as a user of thought partitioning. He was recruited by Sion Atlasia at a formative age into a particular training program she organised sometime after she developed the idea during a certain adventure in japan. Typically, as often happens, the younger boy was of course, instantly smitten. The original candidates for the training regimen were numbered of over 200, but the final graduates were 5. The other alchemists who were able to succeed were extremely impressive to begin with, but Mikuru's graduation was a result of pure effort.

Ah, a young boy in love can do anything, was the developers thought process here. During his training, and later on after it, his life centered around two core principles. one, his calculations had bluntly informed him that his love for Atlasia would always be unrequited, and second, her vampirism was incurable. As a result, he set himself to curing her condition on the idea that if one calculation proved wrong, the other might be as well. As a result, he was even more fervent about finding a cure then was the actual vampire herself.

From the beginning, Mikuru was designed to be the unfortunate type who provides tension for the protagonist and his lover. As you play the game, you can not help but notice that your love is in danger of being taken away, ah the trials of love, do your best! But, a maiden's heart is lost but once, and therefor it was predetermined from the beginning that Mikuru would lose to you. The type of person who would strive eternally for a goal he knew was impossible, it would be nice if you at least recognized his spirit?

Mikuru could not have been introduced during the time of tsukihime, for obvious reasons, though you and Tohno Shiki might have appreciated his presence. Tsukihime was a world in which the primary antagonists were the extremely powerful vampires, which had to be defeated to to luck and the bonds you had formed in your story, but someone like this guy would have changed the equation, as he would put it. Due to the training he underwent, Mikuru is an extremely competent fighter, but what really makes him dangerous was the results of his experiments.

If one engaged him during his sojourn on Olympus, one would have become aware of two items, as a talented alchemist, Mikuru predicted his involvement on Olympus and laid in preparation certain things which up until that point had been more theoretical then practical. His most prized piece of equipment was something he cherished not due to its power but because of its symbolism, around his neck was a vile of purified clear liquid. What made him value it so was that it was infact, a twin to one worn by Atlasia, a gift he had given her. The Elixir of false life was a success of unimaginable proportions that breathed new life into the attempt to cure vampirism. Based on alchemic principles resting on the elixir of immortality, the Elixir of false life protected ones mind from outside or even inner influences and allowed one to retain "humanity" and "sense of self" even under extreme hostile mental influence. The effect was potent enough that even a decades old vampire could continue to resist the urge to drink blood. Hence, Sion gratefully accepted it from him.

...It was thought by the developers that he should have achieved at least one success in his life.

His primary armament was something he hated from a theoretical perspective, even if he pragmatically still carried it. Another elixir he created he had hoped to actually begin reversing the process of vampirism as opposed to just slow it was a complete failure. Instead of regressing the blood urge, it merely annihilated that which possessed it, a true vampire killer, the concept created was not "become human" but "that which lives on blood dies." Hence it was named, the elixir of false death. Mikuru anointed the tips of several crossbow bolts which can be fired from a mini launcher located on his right hand. He is capable of producing more of the elixir as needed if he should run out of bolts.

As one whose existence is defined by striving against the impossible, it was thought that Mikuru would be quite used to getting mileage out of things that didn't go right for him. If he waited for successes, then he wouldn't ever get anywhere!

...incidentally, as a side note, the elixir of false death actually was stronger as a concept then was the elixir of false life. Maybe success was so unrealistic for the man that its mere presence degraded the concept?

Anyway, when considering his knowledge of vampires, and his possession of one concept which was a potent tool against the glamours and magics preferred by the apostles along with his lethal weapon against blood drinkers, Mikuru would best display his talents against a vampire, hence, having him know the protagonist of the VN couldn't happen.

EASY OUTS LIKE THAT ARE FORBIDDEN!

During Olympus, Mikuru was the type who would likely develop as a sub-boss to be defeated, had Sion ordered him to defend the order of Olympus, he would do so with everything he had! It might be fun to face against a shounen villain...is what we would like to say, but really Mikuru is the type whose dreams are even more important to him then his ideals. "Even if its wrong, I'll still fight!" was the thought process there. Stories like this always have to have this type of person!

His servant murderer was different then the one summoned by Zero, not just in personality, it was a completely different person similar to the murderer of today only in class. ...well, I say that, but this pair of murderers might have met at some point. Interestingly enough, the original Murderer would have been the "onii-chan type" to mikuru. As Mikuru was stronger then Zero, so too was this murderer was more powerful then the one called by Taima's magus.

...Just who is this person?!

Incidentally, Mikuru's murderer probably wouldn't have gotten along well with Zero either, maybe he just has poor affinity for the class?

Murderer was a life line offered to Mikuru, though even we did not know whether or not he would be able to take it. This Mikuru had a forced lock on romantic entanglements for obvious reasons that the developer team had wondered if Murderer might have helped him work through, though even so, we still suspect he would not have been able to resist reaching for the grail in order to cure vampirism. Even if only to complete his life's work and put that part of the past behind him. Mikuru definitely would have taken the Servant talent path. Unless a certain alchemist told him to focus his studies elsewhere?

A shadow was never generated for this character, but the team wondered what it would be like.

The question is occasionally raised that Mikuru seems better as a girl's name. If Mikuru had been female, she would have developed much the same...oh but, she would have definitely worn a lily scented perfume.

...This joke was supposed to be like, three lines. ...I guess it kind of...snowballed.
    Last edited by Tobias; July 6th, 2014 at 10:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    By the way, we aren't 100% sure what a true romance flag is, but apparantly unsolicited breast rubs lead to them. So go nuts y'all!
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    how is this 1000+ pages

whats the deal with this subforum anyway
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Hey, brothers.

A lost lamb has wandered in.

quotes

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    how is this 1000+ pages

whats the deal with this subforum anyway
    Your nightmares

Blog Entries
    Y r u here, Marc.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i'm scared where am i

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    i'm scared where am i

We're here.

Blog Entries
    ​get her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    i'm scared where am i
    Shhhhhh.

It will all be over soon.

quotes

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Is this set for a particular setting? Like a fanfic or something. Ashaverse Continuum.

Why does it have its own forum. How did it get so many posts.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Is this set for a particular setting? Like a fanfic or something. Ashaverse Continuum.

Why does it have its own forum. How did it get so many posts.
    Why is it called the ashaverse?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's an RP(plural) setting with some FF(s) associated with it. Currently only Fate/Regalia and F/SSR (that was part of the continuity right) are active. It's all done by Verg Avesta.

It's based in Nasu but it takes liberties.

verg can probably tell you more

it gets its own forum because its huge and was the first big BLRP project from what I heard (it came before TG right)
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute