Page 151 of 782 FirstFirst ... 51101141146149150151152153156161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

I'm saying modern Heroic Spirits from historical personages just won't work. The things that change the world are batteries of nuclear missles that are cycled through the hands of many different politicians which means no more unique existences. Soldiers all get the same kind of training because the military wants relatively predictable standard results from each of them so exceptional freaks are no longer needed nor exist. ecetera ecetera. The closest thing to an example would be Armstrong from Fate/Extra, presumably because first man on the moon was one of the few world changing events that is associated with one person, and we still have no idea how that works out.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    You mean you took that throwaway line in Fate/EXTRA about someone summoning Armstrong for real?

L.

O.

L.

I just took things with a grain of salt unless there was more reason to support it. Like getting talked at by Rin/Touko/Caster/etc.

But then again lolextrahowdoyouwork.

Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; October 23rd, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    If Mozart was an Alien spy, Armstrong might have fought of several of Crimson Moons out of nowhere apperaing minions! Ähm .. eh .. don´t know.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your German is slipping.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

夜属 Nightkin
    So I just noticed that there is a subsection for fictional characters as servants. Does this mean it is ok to post them? or did at some point in these 150 pages did that get disallowed, if so I have a couple dozen I could upload and have everyone tear apart :P. I used to run a fate/stay scenario in highschool and I'm sure I could dig up the character sheets.

Blog Entries
    If there can be canon fictional Servants, I don't see why you should be excluded from the fun. I may be biased, though, since the only profile I've been bothered to make so far was fictional.

夜属 Nightkin
    well here's the first of many... also converting things from dnd 3.5 into the proper format for this is much more difficult than I thought it would be...

Deidara (from Naruto)- Assassin/Archer?

Strength: E (maybe should be D)
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magic: E (if chakra is magic then probably C+, the + being for his personal ninjutsu)
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: E-A

Class skills

As assassin

Presence Concealment: D

As archer

Indepenent Action: B (maybe should be A?)

Personal Skills

Battle contiuation: E
    Clairvoyence: E (He has a binocular covering one eye that he can zoom to see great distances)

Disengage: D (he manages to get away from kakashi and Naruto after losing his second arm)

Eye for Art: D+ (as an artist he is able to notice telltale signs of who made some objects, increase effectiveness
    when examining anything with an 'explosive' element)

Ninjutsu: C
    C: At this rank the heroic spirit is capable of utilizing and percieving the use of any of the standard
    ninja techniques.

Noble Phantasm (E-A, type varies from anti personnel to anti-fortress): Kibaku Nendo

This ability allows this character to cause sculptures made his special clay to explode on command. The clay can
    take many shapes and sizes depending on the intention.

Deidara's Clay explosives come in five ranks (each is a permutation of the same phantasm, but to greater and lesser
    extents)

C-1: Anti personnel, E
    small birds or insects, these explode with the force of a hand-grenade, Deidara's Nendo bunchin falls here
    though changing it to take his form makes it unable to explode and is rendered inert when damaged rather
    than triggering an explosion.

C-2: Anti Personnel, D
    Living clay statues larger than a human, Most commonly takes the form of a flying Bird upon which Deidara
    will typically ride, or a large dragon that on command can warp its body to release many c-1 class explosives.

Detonation of the main body of a creation of this class creates an explosion equivalent in size and power
    to several sticks of dynamite. Deidara's Jibaku Bunchin falls under this category.

C-3: Anti army, C
    A large scale bomb known to be capable of annihilating cities, explosion equvalent to explosives used for
    bomber planes

C-4: Anti fortress, B
    Creates a giant clay copy of himself that slowly disintegrates and releases a cloud of microscopic,
    tick-like bombs that invade the target through the lungs and the victim's skin pores and detonate inside
    the body, causing his victims to literally crumble to dust.

C-0: Anti small country?, A
    This is a last resort suicide attack that causes everything in a 10 km radius to be instantly destroyed
    (force similar to a high-power nuclear bomb without the fallout).

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    ZERO

The son of the Emperor of Britain, who practically ruled the world, Lelouch wished to overthrow his tyrannical father. With the power of Geass, he was gifted with the ability to make his dreams come true, and set forth on a twisted path that would require a sacrifice of everything he held dear.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Lelouch Lamperouge
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Noble Phantasm: A

Strength: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: E
    Endurance: E
    Luck: EX

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (気配遮断, Kehai Shadan?) is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.
    D: Suitable for spying.

Personal Skills
    Charisma (カリスマ, Karisuma?) is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent.
    B+: Suitable for a ruler of the entire world.

Chessmaster is the ability to game out scenarios based on logic and insight.
    B: Able to work out plans that contain wheels within wheels, Lelouch can look fifteen moves ahead and determine the best course of action based on all factors involved; the personalities of the players, the resources at hand, etc.

Military Tactics (軍略, Gunryaku?) is tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    A: Lelouch possesses a gift for tactics, to the point where his presence alone can turn a battle around from an inevitable defeat to a certain victory.

Pioneer of the Stars (星の開拓者, Hoshi no Kaitaku-sha?) is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".
    EX: As the infamous Zero, Lelouch outmaneuvered and outstrategized the entire British empire, which arrayed a world of foes against him. From a single man he created his own budding empire from scratch to match them. He challenged an empire which was thought unbreakable and not only bent it to his will, but united the world as well.

Subversive Activities (破壊工作, Hakai Kōsaku?) is the talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.
    A: It is possible to disable nearly 60% of the total military force before the enemy advances. Many times has Lelouch decimated an entire army completely before his own forces even took the field, or lured the enemy into a trap which completely devastated their forces.

Noble Phantasm
    The Power of the King -- Code Geass
    Type: Anti-Unit

The day Lelouch gained the power of Geass, he inherited the power of Kings; the power that would mark him as a figure of destiny that would always stand alone. Within his eye manifests the Geass, allowing him to give an unbreakable command to whomever he has eye contact with.

It is an order which is imposed directly onto the soul of the target, and cannot be resisted by any means. However, it can only be used once per person.

The target will have no recollection of anything related to the Geass or its command.

With this power of Kings, Lelouch single handedly constructed an answer and opponent to the Empire of his father, and upended the balance of the world.
    Last edited by mAc Chaos; October 24th, 2012 at 12:34 AM.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

夜属 Nightkin
    Donkey Kong: Berserker, Archer?

Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Magic: E
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: D

Class skills
    As berserker: Mad Enhancement B (rank up all parameters)

As Archer:
    Independant action: E

Personal Skills

Golden Rule: B
    His vast wealth of golden bananas makes him able to buy mostly whatever he desires.

Kong Fu: B
    B: At this rank Donkey Kong is capable of utilizing his fighting prowess even while under mental duress.
    Though not a traditional martial arts style it is much better suited to his non-human frame.

Monstrous Strength: C
    C: At this rank Donkey Kong is capable of increasing his strength by a full rank, however it causes him
    to have his features revert further to that of an ape rather than being able to have Humanistic characteristics

Noble Phantasm: C
    Coconut Gun, thus wooden hand-cannon fires out explosive coconuts that explode on impact with similar force
    to a C-rank explosive spell.

---
    Kimimaro- Lancer/Saber/Caster (if chakra is magic)/Berserker/Archer?/assassin?

Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Magic: E (C if chakra is magic)
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: ???

Class skills

Lancer:
    Magic resistance D

Saber:
    Magic resistance C
    Riding E (for some reason this is granted to sabers from what I can tell... though I have no idea WHY)

Caster:
    Item Construction: E
    Territory Creation: A (without the assistance of his noble phantasm it is D-)

Berserker:
    Mad Enhancement: C

Archer:
    Independant Action: B

Assassin:
    Presence Concealment: E
    Independant action: C

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation: B (moves up to A while transformed)
    He manages to still keep going depite grievous injuries, and only dies to a disease that has been slowly
    killing him for at least months, and presumably years)

Bravery: B

Charisma: E
    The Sound Four actually look up to him as both an older brother figure and a leader, which presumes he has
    some leadership ability.

Instinct: B
    During his fight with Rock Lee Kimimaro was able to predict him to a T, it was only when the boy began
    using the drunken fist (which in-universe is presumably the most confusing and random martial arts style
    there is) that he begins to have trouble.

Ninjutu: D
    Able to identify most ninjutsu on sight, but very little aptitude for using them.

Projectile (bones): B
    He is capable of firing out his phlanges as bullets.

Shikotsumyaku: Ex? (I have no idea where this should go.
    Kimimaro is capable of fully manipulating both the stucture and density of his bones, and has a minor
    healing factor associated with this ability. This skill allows Kimimaro to utilize several other subskills.

Shikotsumyaku- Tsubaki no Mai: E
    By pulling out and lengthening his humeruses he creates two very strong swords of dense bone.

Shikotsumyaku- Yanagi no Mai: E
    By extending bone blades from both shoulders the back, both feet and the palm of each hand he increases
    his ability to deal damage via all parts of his body.

Shikotsumyaku- Karamatsu no Mai: C
    By extending his existing skeletal structure Kimimaro creates a powerful defensive layer of protruding bones.
    While utilizing this skill Kimimaro gains the equivalent of a C rank in Protection from arrows, as his
    bone armor will simply deflect them either away entirely or to far less harmful areas.

Shikotsumyaku- Tessenka no Mai, Tsuru: D
    By removing his spinal column he creates a whip-like polearm.

Shikotsumyaku- Tessenka no Mai, Hana: C
    He encases his entire forearm in bone to create a giant bone drill, it is said to look somewhat like a
    flower, this drill has a reach of nearly 10 ft.

Shikotsumyaku- Sawarabi no Mai: B (will be A rank when used)
    This skill may only be utilized after activating his noble phantasm.
    This ability at first glance resembles a reality marble or marble phantasm. On closer inspection it is actually
    much closer to a high-level evocation. Through manipulating his bones Kimimaro creates a veritable forest
    of bone in close to a fifty meter radius. Usilizing the giant bone pillars and spikes he can instantly
    traverse the entirety of the 'forest', this area is essentially an extension of his body. (this skill is what
    grants Kimimaro an A rank in territory creation.).

Shikotsumyaku- Tenjshi Sendan: C
    Kimimaro can fire his fingertips as projectiles up to 30 feet.

Noble Phantasm: Chi no Juin (Cursed Seal of Earth). Unknown rank support type phantasm.
    This cursed seal was implanted in Kimimaro by his previous lord Orochimaru. In exchange for taking away some
    of his will and sanity Kimimaro can receive a great boost in power. The seal acts as a conceptual weapon with
    the concept of "strengthening and corrupting".

There are two levels of activation of this phantasm, level 1 and level 2.
    While level 1 is active it grants an increase to his bonuses from mad enhancement as if it were of one rank
    higher. It also causes Kimimaro to have a huge temporary surge of prana upon activation, effectively granting
    his magic parameter a +. While active Kimimaro gains access to the Prana burst personal skill, with the prana
    spent deciding the rank.

When Level 2 is activated it will consume all of the excess prana generated from the level 1 activation.
    While level 2 is active it will grant him the personal skill Monstrous Strength (at B rank). It will also
    increase his mad enhancement again (this time granting an effective + to his mad enhancement rank), he will
    still not suffer the mental downsides from this increase in rank. Finally, while this is active all of his
    Shikotsumyaku personal skills increase by a full rank.

Not sure how wanked kimimaro is, I am mostly just translating what I had for his character sheet when I used him, and I don't remember if I intentionally powered him up at all back then.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Make sure you format the descriptions properly so it's easier to read. Otherwise it'll be a huge spaghetti wall of text.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

夜属 Nightkin
    grr... I noticed that after it posted... apparently I didn't think to check it after copy-pasting it from another doc... Ill go back in and make it pretty later.

Quote Originally Posted by MssrNeko View Post
    ...I admit that I tend to go overboard with pluses.

And yeah, Houston Command would be more of a Personal Skill. But I figured since it would be weird for Armstrong to have Eye of Mind since he lacks any combat experience so I made HC to make up for it.
    Actually I loved Houston Command. It was my favorite part of the profile! Also, it makes no sense as a Personal Skill, because its not something he can do himself nor is it an aspect of his being. He's being given advice from an external source, not using psychic powers or receiving some divine revelation due to his piousness.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    You mean you took that throwaway line in Fate/EXTRA about someone summoning Armstrong for real?

L.

O.

L.

I just took things with a grain of salt unless there was more reason to support it. Like getting talked at by Rin/Touko/Caster/etc.

But then again lolextrahowdoyouwork.
    Why wouldn't he be allowed? We are talking about Extra where a still living Arcuied was a Servant, we have Li Shuwen as a Servant (he died in 1934 so he's not too far off from modern times) and where freaking nursery rhymes were personified in the form of a gothic loli and slapped into the Caster Class! I can totally buy Neil Armstrong being summonable as a Servant (at least in the Moon Cell Grail War)!

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    well here's the first of many... also converting things from dnd 3.5 into the proper format for this is much more difficult than I thought it would be...

Deidara (from Naruto)- Assassin/Archer?
    Deidara would definitely be an Assassin (he is a freaking ninja after all). Archer would be if the Assassin Class had already been snapped up.

Stats look pretty good overall, you've improved big time from your first two tries!

FYI - whatever energy the Servant used in life as their powersource is essentially converted into prana for the purposes of participating in the Grail War, so yeah, chakra capacity basically equals magical capacity here, so give him MGC Rank C. That said, he doesn't need a "+" modifier for when he uses his peronal jutsu. Using his own jutsu doesn't expand his capacity in any way (its just that his jutsu are extremely fuel efficient, he gets far more "bang" for his investment of chakra than most do; I can't recall if its because he fills the clay with chakra in advance or if his jutsu are just that economical) so it wouldn't boost his MGC Rank.

I can easily see his Independant Action being Rank A. The guy fought after losing an arm and spending three days and two nights without sleep or food (the ritual to extract the Shukaku from Gaara) and still almost killed the good guys, and as mentioned, his jutsu are ridiculously efficient in terms of results for the amount of chakra he actually expends to perform them.

His Personal Skills are all great and are ranked pretty accurately; if anything you may have undersold him a little!

Battle Continuation Rank E makes sense (shurgging off the loss of an arm and still coming up with a strategy for victory is impressive).

I'd bump his Clairvoyance up to D+ personally (D because he can see pretty damn far IIRC, and the "+" kicks in when dealing with illusions becaue he trained one of his eyes to see through genjutsu).

I'd bump up his Disengage way higher personally; here you actually didn't do him enough credit. The guy can burrow through the earth, escape from multiple super-human pursuers (including one who had dogs that can track scent through the ground) on foot after losing both limbs (which should have wrecked his balance), can create flying constructs to escape on , and can leave behind clones of himself that can fake suicide. His Disengage should be at least Rank A. He'd give many Servants fits trying to pin him down!

I like that you gave him Eye for Art and that it receives a "+" modifier when he's examining explosives in general (because he considers them art). Nice little touch there!

Ninjutsu at Rank C actually works, I doubt he's that much of an expert beyond his own personal jutsu (and maybe what he's studied of genjutsu in his training to couter Itachi), but I'd actually give him a "+" modifier here for when he's using his own personal jutsu (cuz' they are so much better than standard ninjutsu it isn't funny).

I must say again, this profile was spectacular! You really improved big time! The only real point of contention is regarding his Explosive Clay:

- His constucts can still explode if they are damaged. Its only if they are hit with Raiton chakra that the explosion is negated (because his Kibaku Nendo is a Doton-type jutsu). SO basically you have to hit his bombs with lightning attacks to render them inert.

- C-2 is way stronger than several sticks of dynamite. The exploding Clay Clone would have killed Naruto and the others if Kakashi hadn't warped it away to a different dimension. You don't get an explosion that massive from several sticks of dynamite unless by "several" you meant "a whole damn lot!"

- C-3 is the equivalent of explosives dropped from a bomber plane? Considering Deidara was going to wipe out all of Sunagakure in one-shot I'd say its a little more potent than that (unless the bomber plane is dropping something near nuke-level)! Also, it should be classified as Anti-Fortress. Anti-Personnel is if its used primarily in one-on-one battles. Anti-Army is if you can kill a whole lot of people in one go, but Anti-Fortress is for when your attack would blow through almost any kind of defense.

- C-4 should be Anti-Army. If you are inside a fortress you'd actually be safe since the bombs only destroy organic beings that breathe them in (notice the trees were undamaged).

- C-0 is Anti-Fortress. There is no country I know of that has only a 10 kilometer radius; not even the smallest ones are that tiny as far as I am aware. Most decently-sized cities aren't that small.

Again, an otherwise great job! Damn but Deidara would ne a nightmare for anyone as their Servant!

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    I feel like something is missing from an otherwise good, but I can't adequately express what it is...

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Well, I did make that one pretty short compared to the other ones. Didn't mention much of his actual Zero-ness.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Lelouch with EX Rank Luck? That doesn´t seems right ... he always gets horribly screwed in the end, doesn´t he? And while his public image of Zero certainly was chaotic good, his actions bordered on lawful evil ...
    Last edited by Schattenbach; October 24th, 2012 at 01:37 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Things always went south for him, but he always managed to pull through at the last second.

Well, if you think of Kiritsugu as Chaotic Good, then Lelouch would certainly fit. They pursue good, but they're forced to do it through extreme ways.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I come back and suddenly Create-a-Servant is infested with Naruto and Code Geass?

Guys, we have a fully functioning thread for these kinds of characters in the Fanfic section.

夜属 Nightkin
    I don't see how naruto and code geass fall any less under "popular fiction" than any of the other series listed there...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If we have an actual active thead for completely fictional heroes, why not use it? That is why it is there for, no?

Is there any credible reason to put them here?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can put everything in here, no restrictions.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    If we have an actual active thead for completely fictional heroes, why not use it? That is why it is there for, no?

Is there any credible reason to put them here?
    >trying to trick people into going to the fanfic section

Ohoho, not today, Satan! You'll have to come up with some other scheme to plunge my eternal soul into an endless era of fiery torment.