Page 6132 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 513256326032608261226127613061316132613361346137614261826232 ... LastLast
Results 122,621 to 122,640 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

That's true. Cu could probably deal with the beasts. Dealing with them while Ozy and Karna wear each other down would probably be his best shot at winning this as well.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    But we have seen how Protection from Arrows works when Cu doesn't even try?

They just whistle past him like there was some funky barrier.

Ozy also has bad compatibility against Karna btw

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I don't think even Vasavi Shakti can take out the temple in a single hit. Or did you mean a direct hit on Ozymandias? If so, I agree.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    I don't think even Vasavi Shakti can take out the temple in a single hit. Or did you mean a direct hit on Ozymandias? If so, I agree.
    Why not? Apo shows it's got a wide range.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Vasavi Shakti has high anti-Divine attribute and Ozzy, his temple, his Sphinx and everything else he does is based around the gods.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    Ozy admitted he has bad compatibility against Karna in GO mats. The odds are in Karna's favour if it's a one on one between them.

I mean, isn't it obvious? He has an Armor that basically give no shit to 90% of your attack + Extra defence from Prana Burst that even a strong np like Balmung unable to hurt him + Another extra defence against any sun-related servant with Divinity B or below + Bullshit asspull willpower just because he is Indian

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Vasavi Shakti has high anti-Divine attribute
    Anti-God means it can kill gods, not that it's super-effective against gods.

Once again FGO claims another victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    I mean I would argue that that still counts as super effective against gods in the same sense that missiles are super effective against pepple

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Just because my Blastoise is level 100 and your Lotad is level 1 doesn't make my Hydro Pump super-effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    True, but isn't that how Vasavi Shakti works? It's just a giant explosion of energy, no conceptual advantages, only raw power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

I think people are sleeping on Cu a bit.

From being a monster/beast slayer with a good amount of utility and the freedom to choose his fights if he's serious due to disengage and his raw speed..

To the fights themeselves being one of the fastest servants. Someone who can use runes to great effect and of course Gae Bolg.

The question is things like how much damage is Gae Bolg's X damage + Karna's full hp divided by 9/10. Or is it the damage of X that's only 1/10 with the you die aspect not mitigated? Considering Jinako and CCC I think it would reduce it all however.

Cu could defend against Brahmastra Kundala with Gae Bolg and his super rune shield. But would he be able to survive Visavi Shakti with a layered response?

As for what Cu could do against Ozymandias I suppose it's a matter of the limits of the immortality of the temple. It isn't like Gae Bolg has something like Harpe with its anti-healing capabilities but I imagine that wounds from it would be more hampering. He's very well suited for defeating the monsters and getting through the temple but ending the fight seems the biggest struggle for him.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    True, but isn't that how Vasavi Shakti works? It's just a giant explosion of energy, no conceptual advantages, only raw power?
    the actual Vasavi is absolute anti-divinity weapon.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I think stabby GB might actually just be one of the few NPs that could outright kill Karna & Ozy. Its effect, according to Nasu's silly game mechanics explanations, is Stab Damage + 100% of Enemy HP. If he can somehow get into the temple without being murdered by infinite respawning Sphinxes and gigantic lasers, and if he can keep Karna still in melee range for long enough, he might just be down with a chance.

Also GB does have anti-healing capabilites, but the temple is an NP of its own, and we've seen Avalon neutralise GB's curse in Shirou, the curse doesn't necessarily have a cannot be removed clause.

Cu's biggest weakness is his lack of anything big in this fight, I think. VS would destroy him and his best defences, the Dendera Lights took a ProtoExcaliblast to counter, IIRC, so they would too. Thrown GB is anti-army, it isn't gonna be able to counter anything the other two can really toss at him except regular lasers and sphinxes and such, and can't take down the temple either.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

I mean that’s why I say GB + rune shield. If we say a great NP is like B rank then that’s like B++. Plus any other tune buffs he has. He can raise GB to A apparently too so.

man has a chance at maybe surviving a A++ beam depending how you look at it.

a situation where he survives VS would feel very Gawain in foxtail

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Anti-God means it can kill gods, not that it's super-effective against gods.

Once again FGO claims another victim.
    I thought it actually had a conceptual advantage against Divinity, like, say, Enkidu does. But I admit I've only read his Extella and GO profiles, not his Extra material/CCC ones.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

@eddyak

i would consider Cu's 12 runes combo NP to be a rather big thing

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    @eddyak

i would consider Cu's 12 runes combo NP to be a rather big thing
    It's still not even on the same tierlist as Karna & Ozy. In Prototype Arash had to suicide blast and Arthur had to Excaliblast, both at the same time, in order to beat Ozy, who if I'm remembering my Fragments right, barely even had a Master at the time. Karna's VS is almost the end-all, be-all of NPs, it's a weapon for killing gods, and was made specifically to kill the being that ate gods for breakfast. Cu's explodey Schrodinger's Spear doesn't compare, not even with runes to help it out.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It's still not even on the same tierlist as Karna & Ozy. In Prototype Arash had to suicide blast and Arthur had to Excaliblast, both at the same time, in order to beat Ozy, who if I'm remembering my Fragments right, barely even had a Master at the time. Karna's VS is almost the end-all, be-all of NPs, it's a weapon for killing gods, and was made specifically to kill the being that ate gods for breakfast. Cu's explodey Schrodinger's Spear doesn't compare, not even with runes to help it out.
    that is not what i meant. i was talking about the rune combo that is related to Odin, that is anti-fortress, can debuff enemies, rank down their parameters and cancel active NPs