Page 211 of 858 FirstFirst ... 111161201206209210211212213216221261311711 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Hm. In trying to find faceclaims for Nero's grandmother I kept picturing characters like Iowa from Kancolle and Miki from IdolMaster so now I have two folders full of blondes with sort of semi-long spiky blonde hair and ahoges. Also I noticed a lot of them who aren't original creations are characters voiced by Sawashiro.

I think we all know what this means.
    Last edited by Historia; January 29th, 2017 at 02:16 AM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nero's mom is a tomboy?

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Big anime tiddies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Nero's mom is a tomboy?
    I said her grandmother.

But, yes, for the time period she was basically a tomboy. Or, to perhaps give a better picture, she was a Roman Asuka Langley Soryu.

The sheet is done, I can't just seem to stop collecting faceclaims for her until I find the right one and do some comparisons. If anyone has any, gimme.
    Last edited by Historia; January 29th, 2017 at 02:34 AM.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Hm. In trying to find faceclaims for Nero's grandmother I kept picturing characters like Iowa from Kancolle and Miki from IdolMaster so now I have two folders full of blondes with sort of semi-long spiky blonde hair and ahoges. Also I noticed a lot of them who aren't original creations are characters voiced by Sawashiro.

I think we all know what this means.
    Seibaface comes to haunt the thread once more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Big anime tiddies
    Goddamn it u

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Seibaface comes to haunt the thread once more

Goddamn it u
    *Remembers horror of previous ironic saberface sheet *

Blog Entries
    Can't sleep and this bounced this around in my head for a week or two and it wouldn't go away. I've never actually seen this done (the class, not Setanta) and it is the thing he supposedly killed the Hound with, so... Ko-Cu, play ball?

Class:
    Archer
    True Name: Setanta (Definitely Not Cu Chulainn Lily)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

A brash but charming youth, Archer maintains the speech and mannerisms expected of that one, but it becomes clear that his nature is much more innocent and leaning towards justice than his older self. A boy trying too hard to be a man, in more ways than one, many of his outward mannerisms are affected and easily disrupted when faced with the real world. Compared to that one, he holds little recognition for his later teacher, not yet familiar or appreciative of her later training. Prone to prioritizing his own judgment and values, he throws himself at the world without the ability to yet understand and adapt to it.

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance
    Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. At this rank, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods.

Ephemeral Dream (False)
    A Skill that ordinarily represents one's life born from illusions or from a person's desire. In this case, rather than a life born of a dream, this skill represents a life given to a dream. As a child, Setanta vowed to use up his life like a shooting star, and this skill is the manifestation of that vow. Archer's strength, endurance, and agility are increased one rank beyond his natural levels at this age and in this vessel, but as a consequence, the burden on his soul makes his very spiritual core grate and fragment. A Minus Skill that grants great power at the cost of the stability of the Heroic Spirit's vessel, hastening its destruction.

Protection from Arrows
    A power Cú Chulainn was born with. It's said that it's possible for him to avoid any long range attack if he has made visual confirmation of his opponent, tracking down ranged weapons with his eyes and defend against them. He can deal with most projectiles even in conditions where the opponent cannot be visually seen. As long as the attack is a thrown type, he can avoid even Noble Phantasms, but he can't gain the effects of this protection with respect to wide range attack types where the attack range of the weapon explodes on impact, or a direct attack by a weapon that has simply long reach.

Noble Phantasm:
    An Poc Fada - Shooting Star of Prophecy
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A red-colored hurley and sliotar that bears no actual connection to the demonic red spear, this unassuming weapon is the tool the child Setanta used to slay the Hound of Culann by driving the ball down the throat of the pouncing beast. While weak as a weapon, Setanta's skill and speed allow him to drive the ball with deceptive precision and force, pinpointing blows at even the smallest vulnerabilities.

As a simple weapon, the magical energy consumption of this Noble Phantasm is low, requiring little more than the activation cost and the energy needed to sculpt a new sliotar ball after each one is launched. When responding to an attack, the speed and power of this technique are greatly bolstered proportionate to the proximity of the blow, allowing Archer to counter-attack even imminent blows with a finely placed sliotar.

On a related note, hurley competitions still bear his name to this day, recreating his childhood feats with the stick and puck in the Setanta Cup.

---

I'm sorry, but I couldn't pass up the idea of an Archer with this as his weapon. A Cu for every class, and why not this one for his youth?

Last edited by Sunny; February 4th, 2017 at 12:28 AM.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Booru site don't allow for image linking, try Imgur or whatever works.

Blog Entries
    Right, that was clumsy of me. Thank you, eheh.

onward sleep, but I hope it amuses someone, at least.

Signature by fumato

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Wasn't Cu super-duper-hyper beautiful in his youth? He kinda deserves Pretty Boy of Rosy Cheeks or whatever you call it, IMO.

Otherwise, the sheet seems pretty solid.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sunny: That Cu Lily sheet is really good. Ephemeral Dream (False) adds a lot of flavor and the idea of him using a hurley ball as his signature weapon is both hilarious and badass. Even from a brief sketch, his personality sounds very endearing and I can only imagine how Scathach would tease him like this... Overall, this is one Servant I wouldn't mind seeing in canon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Sunny: That Cu Lily sheet is really good. Ephemeral Dream (False) adds a lot of flavor and the idea of him using a hurley ball as his signature weapon is both hilarious and badass. Even from a brief sketch, his personality sounds very endearing and I can only imagine how Scathach would tease him like this... Overall, this is one Servant I wouldn't mind seeing in canon.
    A lot of Servants from Stay Night and Zero are getting older and younger versions in canon so if he doesn't appear in canon then he could appear in GO or get mentioned in material somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, when Cu was Servants he hadn't met Scathach so their relationship would probably be a whole lot different.

Blog Entries
    Hmm... I have a whole bunch of different Servant ideas bouncing around my head now but I don't really have much inspiration to go forward with any of them.

I wonder, how could a sheet for Balaam (the wicked prophet guy from the Bible) work out...?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... I have a whole bunch of different Servant ideas bouncing around my head now but I don't really have much inspiration to go forward with any of them.

I wonder, how could a sheet for Balaam (the wicked prophet guy from the Bible) work out...?
    No idea what he'd have as a Noble Phantasm but the dude was a diviner and made lots of prophecies so my guess is that he'd have high Clairvoyance or some sort of Mystic Eyes akin to Musashi.

Then again perhaps that donkey who could speak and see angels could be his NP. That would make him more of a comedic character though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    No idea what he'd have as a Noble Phantasm but the dude was a diviner and made lots of prophecies so my guess is that he'd have high Clairvoyance or some sort of Mystic Eyes akin to Musashi.

Then again perhaps that donkey who could speak and see angels could be his NP. That would make him more of a comedic character though.
    He'd definitely either have Clairvoyance or Revelation to represent the prophecies from God. The talking donkey could be one NP, able to see concealed Divine Spirits and maybe even take a human form similar to the scrapped idea for Medea's Golden Fleece/Argon Coin. Another NP could be based off how he deliberately incited the Israelites to sin as part of a gambit to get God to wipe them out, but I'm not exactly sure what sort of ability that would crystallize into...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Another NP could be based off how he deliberately incited the Israelites to sin as part of a gambit to get God to wipe them out, but I'm not exactly sure what sort of ability that would crystallize into...
    I'd say that sounds like a combination of the Incitement skill and a Noble Phantasm that calls for divine wrath (in the form of orbital beams, meteor storms or a giant fist) acting as gods retribution but going along with the legend he can only use it on those he leads via Incitement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I'd say that sounds like a combination of the Incitement skill and a Noble Phantasm that calls for divine wrath (in the form of orbital beams, meteor storms or a giant fist) acting as gods retribution but going along with the legend he can only use it on those he leads via Incitement.
    Actually a really cool idea. Though the retribution in the legend took form as a plague rather then anything so flashy, but the core concept still works.

Can't believe I never thought of tying it in to that Skill even while using the word "incitement". Thanks, I might actually try working on the sheet sometime soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually a really cool idea. Though the retribution in the legend took form as a plague rather then anything so flashy, but the core concept still works.

Can't believe I never thought of tying it in to that Skill even while using the word "incitement". Thanks, I might actually try working on the sheet sometime soon.
    Glad I could help, I'm actually stuck between a number of ideas myself. One is another revision and the other is a Lily version of a old sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

Then there's half a dozen others ranging from first ideas to half complete.

JP Friend Code
    642, 772, 876
    The Servant Lancer
    True Name: Hagen von Tronje

Image:
    Spoiler:

General information:
    Source: Nibelungenlied (and other Germanic legends)
    Place of origin: Germany

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Earth

Height: 176 cm
    Weight: 73 kg

Dislikes: Breaking friendships, being ignored, lust, greed, Das Rheingold
    Talent: Strategy, taking care of others
    Natural enemy: Kriemhild, Das Rheingold

Armament: Armor, shield, spear
    Known catalysts: Das Rheingold

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MAN: D
    LUK: E-
    NP: A

Skills:
    Spoiler:

Magic Resistance A
    Cancels spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, thus could be titled a 'Magus Killer'

Riding A
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider class.

Protection from Gold EX
    An inherited skill. Thanks to his connection to Das Rheingold, he holds a strong resistance to anything inciting desire - from seduction to riches.

Eye of the Mind (false) A
    A skill representing a natural instinct to avoid danger by means of intuition, prescience, or otherwise. Refined by further experience, he can see through visual barriers, able to grasp an opponent's weapon and style after crossing blades just a few times. The best perception among Servants.

Veteran Knight's Wisdom A+
    A sense built through experience that grants the holder foresight of battle. A knowledge of many tactics that can overturn the direction of battle and conquer differences in strength. Winning strategies can be made for nearly all occasions.

Monstrous Strength B
    A Skill that permits the hold's Strength parameter to gain a rank-up for a period of time limited by the skill's ranking.
    Representing an inhuman power he had in life, he would incorporate rightly-timed bursts of strength into his fighting style.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:

Das Rheingold: An End to Satisfaction, A Birth to Tragedy
    Anti-Unit
    A

A legendary unending hoard of gold, sunk and hidden in the Rhine river. While the amount is exaggerated, it would take many generations of high-level spending to come close to exhaust it. It holds not just riches, but also magical items and weapons - even those made by Phantasmal and Divine hands. It's rumored to have a ring with the power to rule the world in it.

However, it's been strongly cursed since ancient times. It will bring anyone who comes in contact with it to an inevitable tragedy, going as far as to bring in their family, loved ones, enemies alike.

In Lancer's case, his ties to it runs blood deep, bringing his Luck parameter to a permanent E-, as well as securing an inevitable death once he's been summoned. Further tampering with the gold would surely hasten his end. But even if it weren't for that penalty, he's unwilling to use anything from the hoard.

Legend:
    Spoiler:

Lancer's True Name is Hagen von Tronje, most known as the trusted vassal of King Gunther of Worms, and the treacherous villain who kills the famed dragon-slayer Siegfried in a cowardly sneak attack.

Hagen was born from a scandalous affair between Queen Uote of Worms and King Alberich of Nibelungs. A bastard, his lineage was just acknowledged when King Etzel of the Huns demanded hostages from his allies, yet the eldest prince of Worms, Gunther, was only an infant. Hence, he was sent to Etzel's care in place of the too-young child, and under that savage king, learned the art of war.

Once Gunther takes the throne in place of his dead father, the young king refused to pay the Huns any longer, and the older yet still young knight ran back to answer his king.

A talented fighter, in the style of Hunnic savages, Hagen rose the ranks until he became known as King Gunther's most trusted advisor and strongest warrior. Once Siegfried arrived in Worms to win the hand of the most beautiful Kriemhild, it was he who advised the king to allow the man to stay and help them through troubles-winning important victories and even the hand of Queen Brunhild of Iceland, which Gunther so wanted.Before long, that truth of the trick was revealed, and Brunhild's pride, a queen's pride, broken. Hagen then faced demands for Siegfried's death, not just by the wounded queen and her husband, wanting to appease her, but even from the hero himself.

Unable to talk a way out of this situation, though he had shared cups of brotherhood and called Siegfried a friend, he searched for that man's weak point, found it, and formed a plan, knowing the whole time he was to carry out a cowardly act. Trusting only his blade, he plunged the spear onto a leaf-shaped mark, into the back of a man bent over to drink. The hero accepted the spear going through his back without a fight.

Soon after stealing Siegfried's possessions and sinking Das Rheingold into the river it's named after, Hagen saw a predicted tragedy unfold before his eyes, as the newly widowed Kriemhild cried for revenge. The story made to cover up that death is too flimsy against solid evidence - the possession of Balmung, the wound bleeding fresh once Hagen walked near the corpse. Thus, Kriemhilds hatred burned not only for the killer, but also to his accomplices.

Soon, the widow remarried to King Etzel and came up with a plan for revenge, inviting the Burgundian royalty to a party in the court she now loves more than ever. Before setting off, the ever-wise Hagen forced a prophecy from a group of water fairies, and was told that no one but the chamberlain will come back alive. After the chamberlain swam back to shore after being tossed from the boat, he advised the craft to be destroyed - no one will come back alive anyways.

Of course, the prophecy came true, and soon Etzel's court was filled by fire, Hunnic and Burgundian corpses alike, as well as the heads of Hagen, Gunther, and Kriemhild who was soon fell for her crimes.

----------------
    This guy was born from thinking about a scenario where some to-be master wants to summon a GREAT HERO and gets an EVIL VILLAIN instead... Also, I felt real charmed reading Nasu's twist on Nibelungenlied, in putting forth Siegfried as a bored but good knight and particularly in redeeming Hagen, so I went and read more of the legend, and found even more things about Hagen - such as his background with the Huns, being half-dwarf, etc. It was really fun, honestly!