Page 387 of 858 FirstFirst ... 287337377382385386387388389392397437487 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,740 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, it's not an NP but a cool idea for a Robert E. Lee Servant would be to give him a Skill to represent his ridiculously exaggerated saintly reputation that masked the rather dubious acts of the real Lee. It'd be sort of like that one villain from Worm whose power was to make everyone think he was a "nice guy" (even while he was in the middle of killing them), making people naturally like and trust him while excusing or ignoring any evil things he's done. Probably wouldn't be as powerful as the Worm version though, since it'd be just a Skill rather then an NP. Still, it's a cool idea, or at least I think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    I'm planning to do Taira no Masakado Sheet, But i have no idea what class should i make him.
    I'd been thinking of doing one too, but I'll let you take the helm on this one since I've got some unfinished Servant sheets lying around already. Regarding potential Classes, I think Saber or Avenger could easily fit, while Berserker wouldn't be too much of a stretch either. Also, if you're thinking of possible NPs for him, one that lets him split up into 7 body-doubles could be a cool idea, and you could make it that when a body-double is killed it dissolves into a cloud of butterflies (alluding to the swarm of butterflies that flew over Kyoto before his rebellion). Just an idea.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, it's not an NP but a cool idea for a Robert E. Lee Servant would be to give him a Skill to represent his ridiculously exaggerated saintly reputation that masked the rather dubious acts of the real Lee. It'd be sort of like that one villain from Worm whose power was to make everyone think he was a "nice guy" (even while he was in the middle of killing them), making people naturally like and trust him while excusing or ignoring any evil things he's done. Probably wouldn't be as powerful as the Worm version though, since it'd be just a Skill rather then an NP. Still, it's a cool idea, or at least I think so.
    I don't really think he was that much of an asshole tho.
    he was more of a might makes right guy and a guy that favors discipline from what i can gather from wikipedia
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; September 18th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't really think he was that much of an asshole tho.
    he was more of a might makes right guy and a guy that favors discipline from what i can gather from wikipedia
    He was kind of an asshole, and did not treat his slaves very kindly even by the standards of his time from what I've read. You could obviously make him a patriotic anti-villain nobly defending the side that happens to be evil, but considering how the real Lee is looked up to nowadays by some pretty unsavory people I'd be kind of uncomfortable white-washing him, even for a silly Servant sheet.

Certainly wasn't the ~greatest man who ever lived~ like some Southern accounts claim, in any case.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    I'd been thinking of doing one too, but I'll let you take the helm on this one since I've got some unfinished Servant sheets lying around already. Regarding potential Classes, I think Saber or Avenger could easily fit, while Berserker wouldn't be too much of a stretch either. Also, if you're thinking of possible NPs for him, one that lets him split up into 7 body-doubles could be a cool idea, and you could make it that when a body-double is killed it dissolves into a cloud of butterflies (alluding to the swarm of butterflies that flew over Kyoto before his rebellion. Just an idea.
    Cool idea, but i wanted a np more based on his head
    sorry for the screw up with quoting and stuff

-P.s might even Rule 63 him hehehehehe
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; September 18th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Cool. But i wanted a NP more based on his head,
    still thanks for advice
    The 'wandering decapitated head' legend I probably would've just subsumed under high-ranking Battle Continuation, but obviously it's your sheet.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually, I was thinking the same thing. I'm thinking that would have a special variant of charisma that would work on a special group of people. Such as the confederates and those who are skeptical of the truth or just gullible in general. For his NP, I'm not sure how it would work, but I was think of a NP that distorts the truth of human history. And if enough people believe in it, it becomes true.

Also, regarding Robert E Lee's morals. Yeah, he's...a pretty complex individual. The guy hates slavery yet, he believes in the "white man's burden" where it was his "god given right" to "educate and civilize" the blacks. He fought for giving African Americans education, but at the same time, he didn't want to give them the right to vote, thinking that they weren't "ready" for that responsibility. He claims to want to set the slaves free, but refused to take action, saying that only God is allowed to do so. Robert E Lee wanted peace, stating that that he would remain neutral, refusing to pick either side. But the moment Virginia seceded from the Union, he immediately joined the Confederates.

Blog Entries
    “Now, then, before I send you off to meet the big guy in the sky, do me a favor and send my brother my love. I do wish he were here to see my now.”

Servant Avenger
    Lunar Cain

Source

True Name: The Man in the Moon
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: ???
    Dislikes: Authority, meat, politics
    Natural Enemy: George Meliès, Neil Armstrong, Arcuied Brunested

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Avenger A:
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. When receiving damage, mana generation is increased.

Oblivion Correction B:
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond oblivion is strengthened.

Self Replenishment (Mana) B:
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Personal Skills:
    Lunar Pareidolia EX:
    A unique skill resulting from the origin of Avenger’s mystery as a set of pareidolic images. It is an optical illusion type skill that is similar to Shapeshift in which Avenger’s physical appearance is open to personal interpretation. To some who looked up at the sky, they did not see a man in the moon but a rabbit, or a woman, or a frog or moose or buffalo or dragon.
    Much like an optical illusion, Avenger’s appearance is not set in stone and will look slightly different to everyone, to the point of witness accounts contradicting each other. Also, after meeting someone once, Avenger’s appearance will once again change in the eyes of that person on their subsequent meeting, such that it is difficult to optically identify Avenger as the same person in separate meetings. A useful skill for serial assassination. The skill is purely optical though, so other forms of identification will be effective.

Determination of Solitude A:
    A skill denoting the state of mind of one banished to eternal exile and solitude. Having spent long, monotonous years with no one to talk to and nothing to do, the user has gained a surreal amount of patience and focus. All the while, the user’s hatred, forged over long years of regret, has stabilized to the point that it is a constant aspect of their character and not the whim of immediate whimsical rage.
    No matter the situation, Avenger will remain calm and patient, capable of practically waiting forever for a single chance. Even in bloodlust, her state of mind remains solid and allows her to fight with 100% effectiveness. Mental interference below A-rank is negated. This is the strength gained from one who has learned from her short-sighted sin and subsequent punishment!

Stick Gathering A:
    A skill denoting one’s exceptional ability to gather sticks. It is a superhuman beyond the concepts of speed and effectiveness to the point that it’s practically magecraft. When activated, twigs, branches, pencils, wands, everything that can be classified as a stick are gathered with such power that it resembles magnetism. As a side effect, the skill also increases one’s ability to attract a male’s stick…
    Exiled to solitude away from the planet, Avenger had nothing but her bundle of sticks. To stave off the melancholy of time, she continued to pick up sticks. After centuries of picking up sticks, her stick gathering abilities became supernatural. Without a doubt, there is nobody in the universe better at gathering sticks than Avenger.
    Noble Phantasms
    Silent Sinner in Blue
    Moon Cell

Type: Anti-Unit

The prison where Avenger was banished to and forced to spend the rest of her days, the desolate surface of the moon. The Noble Phantasm is manifested as a physical prison cell that people can be put in. Though the actual cell is made of easily breakable moon rock, escaping it is not that simple. The prison is marked off by a powerful bounded field, such that everything within the bounded field is technically part of the moon. This doesn’t mean much within the bounded field, outside of territorial abilities, but escaping it is another matter.

To cross the boundary of the bounded field requires enough power to move from the moon to the earth. If one had a mount that could make that journey, there wouldn’t be much problem, but for most servants, such a journey is impossible and so is escape. Naturally, attacks made from the outside won’t reach the inside unless it’s powerful enough to reach the moon, and vice versa. That said, teleportation via command seal may be able to break through that limit. Additionally, the cell and everything inside becomes invisible and unnoticeable once the sun rises and its presence only returns once the moon is visible again.

Avenger cannot actively control this Noble Phantasm, considering it is a punishment imparted on her rather than one she created. Its manifestation will activate only when Avenger fulfills certain conditions or sometimes at random. Once it starts manifesting, it will materialize around Avenger, trapping her rather than her enemy. However, due to the size of the prison, anyone near Avenger may end up getting trapped with her. There is also a small window of opportunity where one can jump out of the targeted area between the time the Noble Phantasm activates and when the prison completely materializes, shutting off everyone inside. If used well, Avenger could theoretically activate the ability, jump out before it’s too late, and leave her nearby confused enemy stuck inside.

The name of the Noble Phantasm comes from the words moon and prison cell. Any similarities to identically named entities are completely coincidental.

Seven-Fold Deathless Sins
    The Stick Man

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A curse of immortality.

Part of Avenger’s punishment for her sins, a sentence to eternal life. It is a regenerative-type form of immortality that restores her body to its original form as long as it’s bathed in moonlight or directly on the moon. Even if the body is grinded to dust, it will reform eventually, given enough time and magical energy. However, the curse loses effectiveness outside of the moonlight. It will still keep Avenger alive until he is brought back to the moonlight for regeneration, but without its source of power, even this high-level curse will eventually meet its limit. Physically speaking, the curse takes the form of markings on Avenger’s body resembling intertwined thorns and twigs. It is theoretically possible to “remove” the curse by cleansing Avenger’s heart, but impractical in reality.

Furthermore, the curse can have its power increased when certain conditions are fulfilled. By committing one of seven sins associated with Avenger, it is possible to increase the severity of the curse. The seven sins related to Avenger are:

• Murder
    • Theft
    • Gluttony
    • Breaking Sabbath
    • Disrespecting divinity
    • Homosexuality
    • Denial of Guilt

When Avenger commits one of the seven sins, her curse will strengthen and her regenerative abilities increase. In addition, committing one of the sins is actually the trigger to activating her first Noble Phantasm, Moon Cell. Once her sin is complete, the prison cell will begin to materialize around her, easily taking her by surprise if not planned. While the curse’s regenerative powers do increase drastically with each sin taken off the checklist, so does the mana expenditure rise drastically. If she isn’t careful, Avenger’s power ups may end up being the end of her.

Finally, if and only if all seven sins are activated, the curse evolves and gains a second power:

Seven-Fold Avenger
    Wanderer

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A curse of vengeance.

Anyone who harms Avenger will receive the damage back seven-fold. Specifically speaking, anytime Avenger takes damage, the curse will activate and she will be able to shoot an equally damaging attack back at the opponent. The attack takes the form of an energy bullet made of concentrated curses, similar to the common thaumaturgy spell, Gandr, but on an entirely different level. The curses in the bullet are a primal wound-sharing curse that strikes directly at the soul, so that the damage dealt is exactly equal to what received. Naturally, for each attack Avenger takes, she gets seven bullets of equal power.

A manual offensive version of the more commonly known similar curse with an automated defense. Still, there is no real weakness to this technique other than Avenger’s shit aim.
    Lore
    There was once a man, or perhaps a woman, who lived a wholesome and righteous life. Although he wasn’t exactly a paragon of virtue, he wasn’t a villain either. One day, however, in a sudden moment of temptation, he committed a grave sin. So horrible was his crime that his punishment was not simple death; his sentence was instead eternal solitude. He was cursed with immortality so that he may never die and then sent to the moon where he would spend the rest of time. So, whenever the people looked up to the night sky, they would see him up there and he would serve as a reminder against sinning like him.

The desolation, however, did not drive the man mad. As he stayed in the moon for years after years, the man’s regret turned into determination and his shame turned into anger. He hated his curse, and he hated those who imparted it on him. Looking down upon the beautiful blue earth, he vowed that he would one day get his revenge on everyone who lived there. Eventually, he would get his chance and he needn’t be impatient; he had all of time to get his revenge. He would always be there as the Man in the Moon.

As time passed, his legend became lost and it was uncertain who and what he truly did. Each region and time period had their theory, and no one knew who was right. Some claimed he was the First Murderer, while others claimed he was a fallen immortal deity, and some swore he was just a petty thief, and the list continues. But even as the story gets twisted as all legends do, the main principle remained in tact: a sinner banished forever to wander the earth from afar.

At first, it may seem that Avenger is a composite-type servant born from a mix of all the different interpretations of his existence, but that is not true. Avenger is the true Man in the Moon, the originator of all the other myths. Similarities to the other stories and seemingly borrowed abilities are naturally because they originally referred to him before they ended up being twisted through time. When Avenger isn't enough, he uses the name Cain as an allias, out of respect for his predecessor and acknowledgement to their similarities, but they are not related.

As for why he’s appeared as a mini-skirt wearing bunny girl… just a side effect of his skill.
    Personality
    A proper avenger through-and-through. A chillingly serious girl who would accidently step on a baby seal because she wasn’t looking where she walked, only to step on it again and again after noticing because she thinks its cry of pain sounds funny. Her sense of amusement is sadistic, and her jokes are so old-fashioned and crude that they’re actually entirely refreshing and novel. Thanks to her patience, she does not tire of things easily and can end up obsessed with a single thing for long periods of time.

Her interests include any form of entertainment, as she has been so stimulus-starved for so so long. Books are cool, but so are the flashy colours in the TV thing. Food and alchohol are especially welcomed after several lifetimes without taste. And of course, she loves all the cute young boys in the modern age. Now that she’s a girl, it’s even easier to snatch them up.

Anyways, her goal is revenge against the entire earth, or at least all the humans on it. Her resentment towards her own punishment and envy of the earthling’s good fortune has warped into a slow-burning desire to inflict pain on everyone else equal. Outside of that general hatred of everyone, she likes to generate general chaos and to break rules. She is particular about going out of her way to do evil at all costs for the sake of evil, as if silently yelling at the world,

“Are you watching? This bloodshed; this sacrilege? Hear my message and shiver: I do not repent!”

Creator Remarks: I wanted to make bunny girl Cain... That's my only excuse.
    Last edited by zikari8; September 19th, 2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Formatting

Blog Entries
    Lunar Cain: This is an incredibly cool sheet, completely different then any other take on Cain I've ever seen before (though I do recall one other Cain sheet that gave him a gravity manipulation NP based on his travel to the moon; an inspiration by any chance?). I have to admit, I nearly laughed out loud at her Stick Gathering Skill. Never has gathering sticks been so epic!

Blog Entries
    You really couldn't find anything, literally anything, other than Faggot Bearer? Really?

Blog Entries
    Lunar Cain: This is an incredibly cool sheet, completely different then any other take on Cain I've ever seen before (though I do recall one other Cain sheet that gave him a gravity manipulation NP based on his travel to the moon; an inspiration by any chance?). I have to admit, I nearly laughed out loud at her Stick Gathering Skill. Never has gathering sticks been so epic!
    Thank you for your kind compliments. I must say, I think the Cain sheets I've seen are generally pretty good: he does come from a rather well-known legend after all. There's been a lot of different takes on him, so I thought I'd add my own, before it ended up being increasingly less about Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    You really couldn't find anything, literally anything, other than Faggot Bearer? Really?
    This may have legitimately been my best step forward... it's not my fault medieval Europe really liked their crude wordplay. Atleast it sounds slightly better than "Guy with sticks" or "The Twig Man"

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tfw you are pull by your "stick" by a bunny girl
    I this sheet is awasome

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    This may have legitimately been my best step forward... it's not my fault medieval Europe really liked their crude wordplay. Atleast it sounds slightly better than "Guy with sticks" or "The Twig Man"
    Medieval wordplay aside, it isn't the best idea to use that word.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post

No, I seriously think "twig man" would have been a hundred time better than any phrase with "faggot" in it. It's a good sheet except for that.

Blog Entries
    That's fair. I changed it to Stick Man.

Blog Entries

a "small" sheet

Man, is hard to be an active person in the internet when your internet providor hates you. Ok, this time i've decided to try something simpler, i hope its better than my last ones.

Rider: tommelise
    Img:
    Str:E, End:D, Agi:A
    Mna:A, Lck:E, Np:B
    Aligment: chaotic/good
    Height: 3cm
    Weight: 1,3mg
    Place of origin: denmark
    Armament: none
    Deslike: cold, dark places, being forced.
    Talents: nursing, exploration.
    Natural enemies: frogs, moles

Skills
    Magic resistence(A+): rider can cancel spells of A-rank and bellow, even high-thaumaturgy. additonaly she is complety imune to fairy or fairy-related spells.

riding(A-): rider is capable of rinding almost any beast exept dragons, however she has problems with modern machinary because of her size

Animal dialouge(A+): rider can comand all animals, even some phantasmal beasts. Birds will recive a small boost.

happy ending(A): a unusual skill that takes so every set number of misfortunated heppenings, her lucky will change to EX for a brief period of time. More likely to activate in life-or-death situatiations

Powerless shell(EX): rider is not just dificult to percive as servant, but even as a human being, other people will percive her as a bug or a small distorsion if they percive her at all, the rank drops to A when she actively interacts with someone

Child of nature(B): a Skill that represents one as a children born in the Reverse Side of the World that will eventually become the same. Due to the circustances of rider's existence, she has receive blessings from the World

Noble phantasm:

Maia: newlywed princess of the flower fairies(anti-gravity: C):
    This is the pair of wings rider recive when in the end of her legend. She activates them by invoking the name she recived by marring the fairy prince.
    They work by feeling insted of though, and better she feels the faster she goes and the easiest is to manuver.
    It works with any good feelings but it will function the best when she is in love because, as rider says, "love makes you weightless".

Bluebird: broken-hearted eternal admirator(anti-unit: B):
    A medium sized mountain Bluebird who is the reason rider is in this class. While she never meet with him in her life, he is the major reason for her legend to be know world-wide, as he was the one to tell her story to a certain man in a small house.
    He can classify as a low level phantasmal beast, and is extremely fast and acrobatic but also very fragile. When he attacks, his name is invoked and he releases his sorrow in the form or a beatiful blue aura before diving at full velocity into the enemy. While the damage in not that high, his size and speed gives him exelent piercing caracteristics.
    Rider sees him as her best friend and most trusted partner, but is incapable of realize that in truth, he is deeply in love with her.

Lore: rider's true name is tommelise, also know as thumbelina or oyayubihime. She is the main and titular character to the fairy tail writen by Hans Christian Andersen. She is a realy small girl born from a barleycorn flower who, after being kidnapped by a toad, goes on a journey to find her place in the world (and maybe someone).

Personality: rider is a active and explorer person, She do not like to sit around and insted, prefer to do things herself. She is very decided and very determined, so is not easy to stop her from doing what she wants. Luckly, she is also good-hearted and grateful, and will hardly do something to hurt or upset the ones she care about. She can also be very dense sometimes.
    While it may seem like it, she does not care about height all that much. "i did not marry the prince because his height, i marry him because i loved him! If height was all that matter, i would have stayed with that toad".
    Last edited by the god of world-0; September 19th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Maia: newlywed princess of the flower fairies(anti-gravity: C):
    This is the pair of wings rider recive when in the end of her legend. She activates them by invoking the name she recived by marring the fairy prince.
    They work by felling insted of though, and better she fells, the faster she goes and the easiest is to manuver.
    It works with any good felling, but it will function the best when she is in love because, as rider says, "love makes you weightless".
    I get the basic idea of this NP, but the spelling errors make the meaning kind of confusing. What is "felling" and how does it relate to using her ability?

Sheet's pretty good otherwise though. Wonder how she'd get along with my Psyche?

Blog Entries
    I get the basic idea of this NP, but the spelling errors make the meaning kind of confusing. What is "felling" and how does it relate to using her ability?

Sheet's pretty good otherwise though. Wonder how she'd get along with my Psyche?

Think peter pan, or the way starfire flies in the teen titans cartoon, but insted of "think happy thoughs" is more like it"feel happy feelings, also i just notice the spelling mistake, sorry.

With psyche, they would probably get along. Rider knows how it is going on a hard journey and respect anyone who does. She is not all that into the whole "love,love" thing but she does admit, it is a prety awasome feeling.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; September 19th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

The Robin Hood Of El Dorado.

Class: Gunner
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Rider, Assassin, Avenger.
    True Name: Joaquin Murrieta
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    AKA: The Robin Hood of El Dorado

Parameters: Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Mana: E
    Agility: A
    Luck: B+
    Noble Phantasm: B

Skills: Marksmanship: (A)
    Many stories sing about his prowess, one particular tale tells of him shooting a group of men all in the throat before any could draw their gun.

Quick Draw: (A) through multiple run ins with the law he developed an impressive talent of being fast on the uptake.

Eye of the Mind (False): (D) Despite going through many battles he hated relying on a gut feeling.

Bandit's Honor: (A+) Even when he robbed a person he gave back when he learned they were poor even going as far to give them money! He Even almost killed one of his own men when he had kidnapped an innocent woman, he was only saved by the fact he did not harm her. To woman and children he will always give and protect to a lesser extent giving a hand to a fellow man. This skill allows him to win the hearts of people, his aura gives of that of a 'Gentleman Outlaw' allowing him much leeway with the people. This however has the opposite effect with any authority figure.

Bond Of Brothers: (B) To his friends and loved ones he will give his heart, It would take a truly disgusting act to have him put you down. His parameters rank up Once while defending a friend. His skills also gain a (+) modifier.

Soul of Violence: Hatred Against False Liberty: (A) A form of mental pollution which gives him hatred to Americans and hypocrites. If he is wronged he could go on a slaughter but if he is proven wrong this skill can be erased and replaced. All Parameters, Skills and Damage rank up when against an American.

Golden rule (Outlaw): (C) He not only ruled over a major gang but was a very profitable gambler. He knew where to sell stolen goods and make a buck through illegal means.

Noble phantasm: Tribute to my only Love-Rosita Carmela: (D) Six gun's all strapped somewhere on Joaquin's body. All guns bear a piece of the woman's image. The image of his only love the woman he turned to a life of crime for. Normally they resemble a artistic colt model 1848 dragoon. However when three guns merge they create a (C) ranked Revolving carbine capable of increased fire rate and higher damage capacity. The true face of this weapon only shines when six guns combine and he remembers the face of his wife. After a lethal implement only meant for killing is born. A Blunderbuss which carries the concept of overwhelming revenge. It represents the love for his wife and the path of revenge he went on following her death. (B)

Thick as thieves: My friends Even in Death: (C++) Anti-Unit, Anti-Team.
    When hard pressed he can summon his original gang the five Joaquins. All have E ranked stats and count as a pseudo servant. When they die the very concept of them returns to Murrieta's body. As long as he does not die they can fight forever. They all have their own unique skills but the most unique thing about this noble phantasm is that it allows them to travel through each others bodies. Even if they were a town away a Joaquin could be there in an instant or surprise an opponent by letting their gun and arm "travel" into a friend.

So what did you think? I made him for a story I'm writing. That being said how does anyone feel about their servant being used in a story?
    Last edited by Shield_Back; September 23rd, 2017 at 12:04 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Joaquin Murrieta

So, I'm assuming that Marksmanship and Quick Draw are his class skills? Thing is, is that even though there isn't Gunner class yet, those are what I'd image to be its class skills.

Bandit's Honor isn't a skill at all. From the description, it functions more as a personality trait than anything.

Bond of Brothers should be replaced the Guardian Knight skill since they both share the same purpose.

For the Golden Rule skill, personally I would just change it to Golden Rule (Gambling) and lose the negative modifier.

All around this seems like a start of a rough draft, putting more descriptions and adding more flavor would definitely improve the quality of this sheet.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

-Avenger-
    Robert E. Lee

Alternate Class: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Alias: King of Spades, Marse Robert, General in Chief of the Confederate States Army
    Origin: America

Parameters

Strength: (D)
    Endurance: (B)
    Agility: (C)
    Mana: (D)
    Luck: (D)
    NP: (A)

Likes: Virginia, Confederate, Engineering, Peace, Farming, Education, his horse (Traveller)
    Dislikes: Failure, Slavery, War
    Talents: Warfare, Engineering
    Natural Enemy: Himself, William Tecumseh Sherman, Ulysses S. Grant
    Attribute: Man
    Armaments: Rifle, Sword, Pistols, Knife

Skills
    Class Skills

Avenger: (A)
    Represents the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. When receiving damage, mana generation is increased. After the Civil War and death of Avenger, his reputation kept growing. He was praised by the south and even worshipped by many of them as a religious figure. However, in recent years, this publicity made a turn for the worst, as many, generally the north, condemned him as a traitor and a monster. Viewing Avenger as a symbol of slavery and betrayal. As such, negative emotions aimed towards him are channeled into his strength. This effect is boosted if summoned within American borders, where tensions continue to grow.

Oblivion Correction: (C+)
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond oblivion is strengthened. During the Civil War, reports of Avenger beating and flogging slaves, “teaching them a lesson they would not soon forget”, according to one of his slaves. Although biographers and researchers alike question the credibility of this statement as “unlikely”, it was not unlikely at all that Avenger ordered the slaves to be whipped as corporal punishment as an intrinsic and necessary part of slave discipline.

Beyond his calm demeanor, Avenger always had a strange, morbid concern over his own failures. Obsessed and unwilling to let it go, this skill becomes more effective over grudges in which his own personal failures are responsible of.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): (E)
    Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. As Avenger is a modern Servant whom comes from a time period where magic is practically non-existent, his rank in this skill is at its lowest.

Personal Skills

Strategy: (B-)
    The ability to seize things in the broader perspective, such as diplomacy and logistics, in order to decide victory before the fighting even begun. Among other commanders and tacticians, Avenger was considered to be the best out of all of them, the only one to achieve the highest military ranking of General-in-Chief (CSA). Some military historians stating that Avenger’s strategies and tactics were just as instructive as Napoleon's campaigns.

He was a shrewd tactician and battlefield commander known for winning most of his battles, all against far superior Union armies. However, his major offensives have much to be desired, as all of them ended in defeat, resulting in high casualties at a time where the Confederacy had a shortage of manpower.

Trench Warfare - Innovation: (A)
    A special skill possessed by individuals who brought about revolutions in their era. Early on during the Civil War, Avenger was ridiculed as the “King of Spades” for his excessive digging of trenches the capital; Richmond, Virginia. Little did they know, near the end of the war, this tactic later form the basis of what would be known as trench warfare. An effective tactic which would be excessively used in World War 1.

Trench warfare is a type of land warfare using occupied fighting lines consisting largely of trenches, in which troops are significantly protected from the enemy's small arms fire and are substantially sheltered from artillery. Trench warfare occurred when a revolution in firepower was not matched by similar advances in mobility, resulting in a grueling form of warfare in which the defender held the advantage. Avenger used this tactic during the Siege of Petersburg. Although he ultimately lost that battle, Avenger prolonged the futile, hopeless battle for 9 whole months until what little Confederate resources were left dwindled away.

To utilize this skill, Avenger must first build trenches around the perimeter, require some amount of preparation time in advance. Due to his skills and talent, such a task would go by swiftly by human standards. Alternatively, Avenger can use his charisma to amass a group of workers to build the trenches quicker.

So long as he, and his allies, remain within the trenches, they gain the Protection from Arrows skill of equal rank, along with a low ranking Battle Continuation. Additionally, Avenger gains a combat power bonus equivalent to Mad Enhancement of Rank A. Of course, since all these bonuses come from the trenches, all these abilities are lost the moment he leaves the domain.

Charisma (Distorted): (A+)
    At this point, it can be said that he has achieved the greatest level of infamy as a human being, transcending beyond mere popularity into that of a spell (curse). Strange enough, Avenger’s charisma in life, although quite high, was not originally at this level. All due to the distorted beliefs of the Confederates who praised him as their lord and savior, Avenger’s charisma has truly become that of a (false) messiah.

Since he was considered a ‘religious figure’ by those who believed in the ‘Lost Cause’ view - a literary movement created by those who denied history and tried to alter it in a way that makes them seem justified and heroic - Avenger’s charisma has a very high chance of persuading and raising the morale of Servants and people that lack strong morals and principles. Those that are self-righteous and easily succumb to their desires. The ignorant who listen to what they want to hear and believe what is convenient to them. Being tempted by his actions, they will believe whatever they are told to believe, and passively seek out others to conform them into his ‘movement’.

Dignity of the Rearguards: (C)
    A unique skill that displays more power the more disadvantageous the situation (such as defensive battles, military withdrawals, etc.) is. This is the power displayed in all his battles turned into a skill, since in each and everyone of them, he has fought against superior forces and prevailed against most of them.

Innocent Monster: (A)

Noble Phantasms

Traveller
    Old War Horse
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum Target: 1 person

Originally named Greenbriar, it was Avenger’s most famous horse used during the American Civil War. Traveller’s notable for its exceptional speed, strength, and courage in combat. Due to anecdotes of having great stamina, usage of this Noble Phantasm is extremely mana-efficient. Once summoned, Traveller can sustain itself without needing any outside mana source, so that Avenger has no need to exert himself to supply it. The rider of Traveller gains a bonus modifier to their strength and endurance, in addition to the Bravery skill at D rank.

Lost Cause
    Perpetuate the Southern Confederate Mythology
    Type: Anti-Truth, Anti-World
    Range: -
    Maximum Targets: -

A peculiar Noble Phantasm Avenger obtained, not through his life accomplishes, but from the legend after his death. It manifests not as a weapon, item, or special ability. Instead it is an abstract concept that exist as the collective consciousness of humanity’s beliefs. It is the very idea of the Lost Cause of the Confederacy, a false view that portrays the American Civil War as an honorable struggle for the South, while minimizing or outright denying the central role of slavery. Despite having no involvement with the Lost Cause, even opposing the very concept, he was nevertheless used as an icon by promoters, who sought to romanticize the Confederate cause and strengthen white supremacy in the South.

Avenger despises this Noble Phantasm, seeing it as a horrible curse that goes against everything he stands for. And just like the birth of this myth, he has no control over it. This ability automatically activates in response to Avenger’s followers, believers of the Lost Cause, and those affected by his charisma. The belief of the people enforces a distorted truth upon the World, altering the events of history, changing how we view the past. A false outcome that they are so insistent of being factual, it convinces the World itself, causing it to change in reflection of the fake history.

For example, if Avenger is seen in America during modern times, the people might see him as “the second coming of Christ”, a miracle sent by God to enact the Lost Cause. Even though in reality he is only there due to the summoning of his Heroic Spirit, their own truth becomes law, changing Avenger’s physiology into that of a messiah. Those under the effects of his charisma won’t notice the effects, believing that it has always been that way. On the other hand, the ones who know the truth and are not under Avenger’s spell, would notice the contradiction in history, and realize that something is wrong.

Lore
    Robert Edward Lee (January 19, 1807 – October 12, 1870) was an American and Confederate soldier, best known as a top army commander of the Confederate States of America. He commanded the Army of Northern Virginia in the American Civil War from 1862 until his surrender in 1865. A son of Revolutionary War officer Henry "Light Horse Harry" Lee III, Lee was a top graduate of the United States Military Academy and an exceptional officer and military engineer in the United States Army for 32 years. During this time, he served throughout the United States, distinguished himself during the Mexican–American War, and served as Superintendent of the United States Military Academy.

When Virginia declared its secession from the Union in April 1861, Lee chose to follow his home state, despite his desire for the country to remain intact and an offer of a senior Union command. During the first year of the Civil War, Lee served as a senior military adviser to Confederate President Jefferson Davis. Once he took command of the main field army in 1862 he soon emerged as a shrewd tactician and battlefield commander, winning most of his battles, all against far superior Union armies. Lee's strategic foresight was more questionable, and both of his major offensives into Union territory ended in defeat. Lee's aggressive tactics, which resulted in high casualties at a time when the Confederacy had a shortage of manpower, have come under criticism in recent years. Lee surrendered his entire army to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Court House on April 9, 1865. By this time, Lee had assumed supreme command of the remaining Southern armies; other Confederate forces swiftly capitulated after his surrender. Lee rejected the proposal of a sustained insurgency against the Union and called for reconciliation between the two sides.

In 1865, after the war, Lee was paroled and signed an oath of allegiance, asking to have his citizenship of the United States restored. Lee's application was misplaced; as a result, he did not receive a pardon and his citizenship was not restored. In 1865, Lee became president of Washington College (later Washington and Lee University) in Lexington, Virginia; in that position, he supported reconciliation between North and South. Lee accepted "the extinction of slavery" provided for by the Thirteenth Amendment, but publicly opposed racial equality and granting African Americans the right to vote and other political rights. Lee died in 1870. In 1975, the U.S. Congress posthumously restored Lee's citizenship effective June 13, 1865.

Lee opposed the construction of public memorials to Confederate rebellion on the grounds that they would prevent the healing of wounds inflicted during the war. Nevertheless, after his death, Lee became an icon used by promoters of "Lost Cause" view, who sought to romanticize the Confederate cause and strengthen white supremacy in the South. Historian Eric Foner writes that at the end of his life, "Lee had become the embodiment of the Southern cause. A generation later, he was a national hero. The 1890s and early 20th century witnessed the consolidation of white supremacy in the post-Reconstruction South and widespread acceptance in the North of Southern racial attitudes." Later in the 20th century, particularly following the civil rights movement, historians reassessed Lee; his reputation fell based on his failure to support rights for freedmen after the war, and even his strategic choices as a military leader fell under scrutiny.

Last edited by Aridwolverine; September 26th, 2017 at 11:33 PM.