Page 3289 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 22892789318932393279328432873288328932903291329432993339 ... LastLast
Results 65,761 to 65,780 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    EinzberN:Automata
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I prefer Liz acting like a houseguest a la Prillya.
    Is that just the inevitability of what happens to her if she had the chance to 'grow up?'
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    NieR:Homunculi
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    EinzberN:Automata
    So, EinzberN:Homunculi

Or Sella Einzgarden

Hmm... what to do, what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I prefer Liz acting like a houseguest a la Prillya.
    Is that just the inevitability of what happens to her if she had the chance to 'grow up?'
    Leysritt is dead.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes. Clearly.

I just like it when she isn't, because I find that amusing. It wasn't meant to have any actual bearing on what you write.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gotta say I find the NieR and Homunculus comparisons pretty solid

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I prefer Liz acting like a houseguest a la Prillya.'
    code for "freeloader who eats all your food and does nothing for the house"
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Especially the potato chips.

I really need to finish Winter's Neighbors. The concept is:
    UBW Sunny Day ending: Rin, Shirou and Saber living in London in their apartment in Luvia's building, when Illya, Sella and Leysritt inexplicably show up at their door. Their reaction is... basically what you expect.

This quickly turns into Liz becoming more like her Prisma counterpart in the following weeks, with all sorts of hijinx and Rin vs. literally everyone as they decide Illya's harmless, which is probably true. All I know is that she's not scheming anything, but Things could Happen.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Their reaction is... basically what you expect.
    Um... I'm not complaining, any excuse for more fun with the German meidos is fine by me, but under the circumstances I'd expect a reaction involving pants-wetting and screaming loud enough to wake Good Queen Bess.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    code for "freeloader who eats all your food and does nothing for the house"
    So... Saber?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    Um... I'm not complaining, any excuse for more fun with the German meidos is fine by me, but under the circumstances I'd expect a reaction involving pants-wetting and screaming loud enough to wake Good Queen Bess.
    Especially when Shirou & Rin remember Illya & co coming down with a sudden case of death by impalement & botched heart surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    So... Saber?
    Only if she has more chest meat. And wears unbuttoned short shorts and a tank top/crop top.
    Last edited by warellis; March 23rd, 2018 at 06:36 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Only if she has more chest meat. And wears unbuttoned short shorts and a tank top/crop top.
    Mysterious Lancer X?

Blog Entries
    This didn't quite seem like the right kind of question to go in the questions thread, so I guess I'll put it here...

Uh, what do you think the results of Andersen using Marchen Meines Lebens on the FSN main cast would be?

Shirou's ideal self would probably be 'a hero who is capable of saving everyone' (unless he's from Heaven's Feel) but I'm not entirely sure how that would manifest. I mean, it turned Kiara into All the World's Lust or whatever, so who the fuck knows what it would do to Shirou. I would assume, at minimum, he'd get a power boost on the level of getting the Wrought Iron Origin Form mystic code thingy from CCC. Maybe some sort of ressurection ability so that he can save people even when he fails to save them?

I'm rather lost of what everybody else's ideal selves would be, though. Illya might end up being someone/something similar to Justeaze while Saber might truly become 'the perfect king' but thats about all I've got.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I don't know what is the Wrought Iron Origin Form - is it similar to the Saber Venus thing from Extella? -, but I don't think Shirou's ideal self would be Archer, although there would be similarities. As to what it would be - hmmm... If I recall it correctly, Andersen's ability can't upturn what we call narrative causality (or maybe it can, but he doesn't want to?), so Shirou would never really be more than a sword (at least not through it), nor do I think he would change from a faker to an actual creator. Hmmm (2)... Maybe in addition to him finally mastering his magic, perhaps even surpassing his limits (for instance, being able to Project divine weapons), he would also be able to restore others by sacrificing himself somehow? For instance, curing wounds, disease, even something like famine, but only by taking the pains of the afflicted unto himself (so he will feel hungry even if he's just had a full meal, will feel sick even though his body is healthy, etc.).

Seems a bit underwhelming compared to Kiara's "demonic bodhisattva" near-ascension, but she also had some other aid in addition to Andersen's, didn't she?

Let's see, for the others... Well, Rin defines herself so much by the practice of magecraft, I imagine she would probably become some sort of "super-magus". Just spitballing some ideas here (and some seem pretty off-the-wall), but maybe she'd master the Second Magic without the need for the Jewel Sword (or maybe she'd be able to summon the Jewel Sword at will, like Raziel and the Soul Reaver?) and would gain the ability to store magical energy into her own blood cells and convert them into mini-gems on the fly? Whatever her actual abilities become, though, Rin's ideal self would also be mentally strong enough to no longer be torn between the magus' code and her own compassion.

Also, no power in the world can remove her "goof-up girl" trait.

Hmmm... Sakura might actually have achieved her ideal self in canon, actually, in Heaven's Feel True Ending, perhaps with some bits from Hollow Ataraxia as well: full mastery of the Matou magecraft and her own innate abilities (Imaginary Numbers, Grail vessel, etc.), perhaps a bit super-charged, plus the psychological strength to overcome her hang-ups and traumas without simply forgetting them. Or, to put it in other words, someone who takes what was done to her and uses it to help others.

Saber... You know, Saber becoming the ideal king might not be such a good thing - the dilemma of "the needs of the many vs. the needs of the few" is inherent in the position of ruler, and throughout History good rulers often haven't been good people. Plus, how exactly would this manifest, her becoming an ideal king? Perhaps her wisdom and charisma would rise to supernatural levels? But would that necessarily ensure that everyone would follow her rule?

Blog Entries
    saber becomes a desert-dwelling ascetic, because the truly ideal king is a king of the spirit
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    by extension, shirou as one of the aghori
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post

Saber... You know, Saber becoming the ideal king might not be such a good thing - the dilemma of "the needs of the many vs. the needs of the few" is inherent in the position of ruler, and throughout History good rulers often haven't been good people. Plus, how exactly would this manifest, her becoming an ideal king? Perhaps her wisdom and charisma would rise to supernatural levels? But would that necessarily ensure that everyone would follow her rule?

Quote from Saber Alter's Grand Order profile:

Quote Originally Posted by FGO
    Violated by the curse of the Holy Grail, this is the side of the King of Knights that persisted in being heartless.
    Or maybe, the "ideal king" that King Arthur pursued was something like this.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

Yo, okay, just got an tired/drunken idea for a fanfic that I think is great. Okay, so during the Third Holy Grail War, Angra Manyu possesses the grail, but becomes "complete" enough to take over the Grail system. Using monstrous pieces of itself (as seen in Hollow Ataraxia) and corrupted/Altered Servants, it begins to reign havoc on Fuyuki. Zelretch arrives, and gives the three head families special Mystic Codes, which allow chosen people to become GaRangers. In modern times, GaRanger Crimson (Rin Tohsaka), GaRanger Black (Shinji Matou), and GaRanger White (Illya Einzberg) are barely scrapping by as the city's defenders, in no small part to Angra Manyu's more cunning tactics (which is due to the influence of Kirei Kotomine). Until one night, they are saved by one Shirou Emiya, who mysteriously becomes a GaRanger through a heirloom of his adopted fathers. It's somewhat like Prisma Illya, just a lot more Power Rangers.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Uh, what do you think the results of Andersen using Marchen Meines Lebens on the FSN main cast would be?
    It's just Andersen writing a story about the cast member. So the ideal form would depend on how the story progresses and what Andersen see's in them.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    Yo, okay, just got an tired/drunken idea for a fanfic that I think is great. Okay, so during the Third Holy Grail War, Angra Manyu possesses the grail, but becomes "complete" enough to take over the Grail system. Using monstrous pieces of itself (as seen in Hollow Ataraxia) and corrupted/Altered Servants, it begins to reign havoc on Fuyuki. Zelretch arrives, and gives the three head families special Mystic Codes, which allow chosen people to become GaRangers. In modern times, GaRanger Crimson (Rin Tohsaka), GaRanger Black (Shinji Matou), and GaRanger White (Illya Einzberg) are barely scrapping by as the city's defenders, in no small part to Angra Manyu's more cunning tactics (which is due to the influence of Kirei Kotomine). Until one night, they are saved by one Shirou Emiya, who mysteriously becomes a GaRanger through a heirloom of his adopted fathers. It's somewhat like Prisma Illya, just a lot more Power Rangers.
    It would probably be easier to just go with a Prisma verse where Zeltrecth went with Sentai theme rather than magical girls. Less rewriting of the backstory that way. And since the fourth war is so vague in Prisma you could very well fit in the past elements into that war.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    It would probably be easier to just go with a Prisma verse where Zeltrecth went with Sentai theme rather than magical girls. Less rewriting of the backstory that way. And since the fourth war is so vague in Prisma you could very well fit in the past elements into that war.
    I know very little of the Prisma Illya verse, and I'm not too interested in learning about it as it ruins my favorite character.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, 2nd favorite female character, but still.