Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    How about the other nodes? They seem to have similar ticket droprates at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    So is it possible to have a 3-turn clear with the ticket node or should I not bother with it?
    Haven't looked at the node yet but is an Arash strat possible? Problem with that is that it makes your drops so bad it's hardly ever worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think Skittles was mentioning Nito. If the enemies are the type that are susceptible to IK then you could use her for the first two waves.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Double Skadi, Arash, Atalante and then plugsuit + someone that gives 20% NP charge or clock tower uniform

(you can skip Arash if you have lb kaleido)

and since my plugsuit is lv9 might as well

- - - Updated - - -

oh, unrelated but FGO works with usb debug mode now (maybe since new engine?) for some reason
    Last edited by Nikiri; September 22nd, 2019 at 12:02 PM.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Haven't looked at the fights, but, unless there are 1 enemy waves, should be able to double Skadi farm with Atalante, Lancelot, or Dantes, or use Jeanne (Archer). Might have to plugsuit swap Bride/Paracelsus/Nitocris for that to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

There was a chance to get Kintoki and I took it.

One 11-roll and all I got was Lancer Raikou. Just gonna go ahead and stop there.

Btw, are you people on crack, or am I just lagging behind?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you mean the Ishtar stuff, don't forget to complete the main quests.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

So I can three turn it with lotto CE Nitocris. I hate relying on Nito but at least there are a lot of critical stars on round 1 if things do go horribly wrong. Plugsuit is a bit of a downer too but at least I get to keep my +9 drop bonus.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Looking at the new ticket fight now. NP5 Atalante can double Skadi it, but she needs to either plugsuit in a 20% charger (or MA I guess, but lack of damage buff really hurts low NP Atalante) after Wave 2 or use Crossing Arcadia + any MC that gives 10% NP battery. If you have NP1 Atalante, add in a Skadi Defense Down in Wave 2 and rely on regular cards in Wave 3 to beat Rama.

Jeanne (Archer) can't 3 turn with lotto CE equipped sadly. Only gets ~80% back in Wave 2.

It's a bad node. It's also a shame about that wave 2 otherwise it would be Chen Gongable. Bring back the Casters!

By the by, do you guys know if it's better to go with Arash and go -1 in drops but remove rng or if it's better to keep the drops maxed?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Whatever makes it tolerable to farm for you. Since I have NP5 Atalante, there's no reason for me to use Arash there.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries

I'm trying this. I tried double Waver to avoid relying on Arts card RNG, but I didn't have enough damage, so gonna try exactly as it shows here to see how consistent it is.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Altjuna took care with Jaguarman team, even without Merlin.

It was pretty close, but considering the half-baked team that I made, it's a good result. Thanks to Oz for Altjuna.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Well I needed to farm shop currency anyway.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    OK, tested it. Seems decently consistent, with the only thing that can potentially ruin it is having too many Waver cards in the opening hand but not enough Ishtar/Arash cards. Ideal hand would have at least one Buster from either Archer (though I just remembered the Mage outfit has the card shuffle, so there's always that as a last option)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post

I'm trying this. I tried double Waver to avoid relying on Arts card RNG, but I didn't have enough damage, so gonna try exactly as it shows here to see how consistent it is.
    Oh, right, you can always try and crit through Wave 1. Not a setup that can be automated though. Also, already MLB a second copy to drop down to +7 since I didn't pick up the last drop I'd have like to have gotten during the Caster set.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    I mean, sure, but not everyone automates I assume, and this is still better than just brute forcing the node or ignoring it entirely. Also, boar drops engines; I need engines for QSH and Okita, so that's a plus.

Way too many high requirements and no freedom of what Servants you want to Bond Level.

Seriously DW, why remove such an excellent node...

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I can 3NP it with Archer Jeanne at the cost of a CE slot but boy is it worse than the previous all caster waves.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

I don't get why they didn't at least leave the old node up as an option to farm if you wanted it. And I just don't understand the 2 enemy second wave at all, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KAIZA View Post

How the hell are people getting so many CE drops