Page 6708 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 57086208660866586698670367066707670867096710671367186758680872087708 ... LastLast
Results 134,141 to 134,160 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    That passage between Gordorf and Holmes is just a throwback to Apocrypha, where you can't summon those 3 because their relics are lost forever. Obviously Gordorf would mention it because he's Gordes's son
    Everything in TM is either a throwback or gag. Doesn't mean there isn't any meaning to what was said however. Both in Apo and now, Those three Kings were mentioned because they are considered to be very powerful Servants. That's the meaning.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    That passage between Gordorf and Holmes is just a throwback to Apocrypha, where you can't summon those 3 because their relics are lost forever. Obviously Gordorf would mention it because he's Gordes's son
    Pretty much. That scene is simply Gordoff ranting, then Holmes speculating along the lines of "if some powerful servant got summoned they would clearly tried to attack Ivan ad we would've known about it by npw"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Everything in TM is either a throwback or gag. Doesn't mean there isn't any meaning to what was said however. Both in Apo and now, Those three Kings were mentioned because they are considered to be very powerful Servants. That's the meaning.
    And none of them are capable of saving the world on their own, let's chill with the wank you got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    You're overcomplicating a passage of exchange that two people were speculating mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    From the NP rank standpoint not really, but my impression is that it might be able to considering how ridiculously tough it is in the chapter. Excalibur has rarely been used against divine beasts in the first place so it's really hard to gauge and usually it comes to headcanon.
    divine bulls, divine winged white stallion, demonic sea creatures

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    divine bulls, divine winged white stallion, demonic sea creatures
    Are you...proving my point about it rarely being used against divine beasts? Because the number is 2.

well, this whole convo somehow started due to my question on whether or not light elemental spells and NPs from Servant (not necessariky meaning beamu swords, but stuff like Ozy's sun boat and the "rain of light" spell for example) would be the speed of light due to the clause that magecraft only gives you scientific outputs quicker and how strange fake mentions that a random police force mage made a lightspeed spell and i still somehownhavent gotten yiur thoughts on that

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I mean technically there's a bunch of holy swords running around, and as of Link Durandal is in the Moon Cell as well
    And only 1 is as consistently referred to as 星の聖剣
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    well, this whole convo somehow started due to my question
    No, this has nothing to do with your question. I was answering this question right here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordep View Post
    Is there any Divine / Ghostly Beast that overcomes the power of Excalibur (Artoria)?

So far I have not seen any of them overtaking Rank A+ (Anti-Army).

well, this whole convo somehow started due to my question on whether or not light elemental spells and NPs from Servant (not necessariky meaning beamu swords, but stuff like Ozy's sun boat and the "rain of light" spell for example) would be the speed of light due to the clause that magecraft only gives you scientific outputs quicker and how strange fake mentions that a random police force mage made a lightspeed spell and i still somehownhavent gotten yiur thoughts on that
    We aren't Outskirt Battle Dome. We can't and we don't attempt to quantify everything into quantum physic equation when we read such a passages

Maybe if Dartz was still around i'd let you ask him for his theory of arcuied's absolute dominance

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    If TYPE-RUSSIA loses to some shitty tea-stained twig TM is shit
    I'm sorry TM is pretty shit then
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    And only 1 is as consistently referred to as 星の聖剣
    I was being facetious.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    You read my reply wrong. I said that Holmes didn't say the 3 (that Gordoff mentioned) can solve the lostbelt.
    I didn't read what you said wrong, I understand your point crystal clear, what I'm doing is just explaining my point. Holmes wasn't being specific yes, but he was talking about Servant's as strong as them. He isn't name calling, but the type of Servants he is bringing up is talking about are Servant's like them, the strongest. That's what the conversation is about. And note I'm not talking literally, I'm not saying that I believe one Servant is enough to deal with 7 lostbelts and an Alien God, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm talking about is Servants that can deal with Ivan, which is what the conversation was about. Holmes talking about them as Servant's single handedly saving the world is as you said speculation on his part, the world saving was just him illustrating the type of strength needed to fell Ivan, that of really strong Servants. It's just that those three Kings are really strong Servants, which Is why Gordoff mentioned them. What I was just trying to do was disagreeing that those three Kings and what Holmes called a world saving Servant was different, what I'm not saying is that world saving is to be taken literally in that they would fix everything, they were just talking how to deal with Ivan.

anywhere than here

Sleeping in the Akasha... Riku Noctis's Avatar
    Maybe if Dartz was still around i'd let you ask him for his theory of arcuied's absolute dominance
    Arc is the new Beast. Funny Vamp Beast.
    She can defeat everything in TM by simply going to the movies with Shiki.

BTW, what happened to Dartz?

Kingdom Hearts III: The End of Evangelion
    The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    "Time to start learning Japanese."
    Five timeless words. ;.;

US Friend Code
    You're overcomplicating a passage of exchange that two people were speculating mate.
    I'm not trying to over complicate it. What I understand they were talking about powerful Servants, that's it. I'm not saying anything than those Kings are considered powerful Servants, which Is fact. But whether being powerful is the answer to all life's questions, that's not what I'm saying.

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by AstralSword View Post
    This is the core in my theory gamble that killing Shirou would make Saber either get depressed not only for not fulfilling her oath to protect her master but also the one she loved (hence she breaking down for a few moments, which would be enough time for Caster to exert her control better/forever) or she would go nuts right away.

Which is why I think killing/turning Shirou into a projection wand has the drawback of having Saber getting crazy. Him as a healthy hostage will do the trick here, but it will attract Archer and that could be trouble (the random sword-rain kind).

After thinking this throughout, using 2 command spells right away to control Saber without question is the best choice, really. After that, it won't matter if Shirou is alive. And if he is dead Archer won't come after Caster to get him.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention this was @forumghost's idea. The 2 CS at once thingey
    A friendly reminder that the holy grail war is a battle royale with the whole "there can be only one" clause.

There's never going to be a situation where the remaining servants don't come after her.
    (also despite what he was saying to Shirou in UBW I kinda doubt that EMIYA would just let Medea keep suctioning people)
    Last edited by Megas; May 14th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Riku Noctis View Post
    Arc is the new Beast. Funny Vamp Beast.
    She can defeat everything in TM by simply going to the movies with Shiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz
    It's funny how everyone assumes Arc would lose despite not knowing the full extent of her abilities. Creation of an entire world from nothing, specially something as specific as "world from the far future in which humanity has gone extinct" is a better feat than anything seen from Grand Servants, Gods, Beasts or whatever, not to mention it opens a literal world of usages and applications without needing to rely on simple raw force. It's even funnier considering she was weak and depowered there.

Anyways, this will be my last post, in problably even years. It's one thing to sideline Tsukihime without giving them a cool moment, but turning PM into Merlin's pet was the last straw, the very last straw. Once they give Arc a proper stat sheet like they give Servants I'll come back to laugh at all of you downplayers. It's just a matter of time. Thanks for reading!
    Godspeed

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Riku Noctis View Post

Rage quit over energy maths between 3000 years of history and the planet if I remember right.

- - - Updated - - -

Snipe

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    We popping the biggest bottles when the Tsuki Collab brings back Dartz

Perhaps Gugalanna in his full state is able to surpass the power of Excalibur. Only one kick from him is classified as A+ (Anti-Army).

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    We popping the biggest bottles when the Tsuki Collab brings back Dartz
    Make Versus Great Again
    Last edited by Canon; May 14th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.