Page 129 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2979119124127128129130131134139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3304

Thread: From Fake Dreams (Discussion Thread)

Blog Entries
    You must have mixed it up with Zouken saying that Assassin needs a new source of prana after getting exploded by Kotomine.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    No I mixed it up with a fucking condenser. God damn my brain doesn't make sense.

Wasn't True Assassin the guy whose ass was handed to him by Kotomine? While Kotomine was fighting Zouken too?

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Wasn't True Assassin the guy whose ass was handed to him by Kotomine? While Kotomine was fighting Zouken too?
    "ass handed to him" is a stretch. He got pinned with Black Keys because lets be honest, you cant really have him expect some random dude to have a cursed heart.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    He still got his ass beat down.
    Last edited by DreamsRequiem; March 18th, 2014 at 07:48 AM.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Banned
    Blog Entries
    He was defeated yes, but you're making it sound like it was a curbstomp on Kirei's part, when he was completely out of breath and black keys.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    He was defeated yes, but you're making it sound like it was a curbstomp on Kirei's part, when he was completely out of breath and black keys.
    It's funny 'cos Nasu was originally gonna have Kotomine straight-up kick his ass there, but decided to have him use up his CS on Healing Sakura instead.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    It's funny 'cos Nasu was originally gonna have Kotomine straight-up kick his ass there, but decided to have him use up his CS on Healing Sakura instead.
    Would've been rad, but seems implausible that a mostly-normal human could ever defeat one of the Hashashin in single combat

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Would've been rad, but seems implausible that a mostly-normal human could ever defeat one of the Hashashin in single combat
    "Super Kung-Fu Magi Priest armed with 10 crystallized miracles" is a little shy of 'mostly-normal' of you ask me.

Blog Entries
    Basically, 10 CS give him enough umpf to wreck an Assassin class Servant.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    "Super Kung-Fu Magi Priest armed with 10 crystallized miracles" is a little shy of 'mostly-normal' of you ask me.
    He's out of shape compared to F/Z and he's a shit magus at anything other than surgery. Still mostly normal by Nasuverse statistics.

"ass handed to him" is a stretch. He got pinned with Black Keys because lets be honest, you cant really have him expect some random dude to have a cursed heart.
    Well, usually a Servant doesn't even need to unleash a NP to kill a human, so if TA needed to try that... given, I don't remember the scene very well, so it could had been him being in the mood for the overkill, like Gil when he uses EA on Shirou, and backfiring on him but again, if after using it and not working, the kung fu priest defeated him and Zouken...

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, usually a Servant doesn't even need to unleash a NP to kill a human, so if TA needed to try that... given, I don't remember the scene very well, so it could had been him being in the mood for the overkill, like Gil when he uses EA on Shirou, and backfiring on him but again, if after using it and not working, the kung fu priest defeated him and Zouken...
    TA's strategy is that he measures out his opponent's capabilities with his Dirks, then throws them in a pattern that they can('t) barely defend from while he primes Satan Arm and then kills them. He's pretty lax about using his NP because everyone already knows he's Hassan.

Blog Entries
    TA let himself get impaled on a tree by a black key, figuring that he was going to rip out Kotomine's heart at the same time anyway. That's why he couldn't do anything to help Zouken after the cursed heart went "lolnope" at his NP.

When Zouken went down TA lost his Master and became vulnerable to Kotomine's prayers, hence why he had to retreat.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and there was no fighting from Zouken, so I dunno what you guys are talking about there. Zouken was just sitting there and taunting Kotomine until TA got pinned down at which point Kotomine exploded him.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

The...................... ............. qwertyfatcat's Avatar
    I think the sad truth is that his only biggest accomplishment is killing Soichirou. The darkness did all the killing and all he did was just take a piece from a gauranteed dead corpse.

Then he gets his ass kicked by Rider and Archer.

Dear god, this fucking bastard...... Taunts my fucking childhood.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    TA's strategy is that he measures out his opponent's capabilities with his Dirks, then throws them in a pattern that they can('t) barely defend from while he primes Satan Arm and then kills them. He's pretty lax about using his NP because everyone already knows he's Hassan.
    But he says even if he was measuring kotomine's skill, each one was meant to kill him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    But he says even if he was measuring kotomine's skill, each one was meant to kill him.
    Well yeah if they die before his measuring is done then woo-ey, move on with the day.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uhh... He didn't? I didn't know that. And no-one is saying that TA did badly. But arguing that he beat Saber and Lancer 1v1 is pure BS. The Shadow trapped them and drained them of Mana (good thing too, because the Success of his NP is dependent on Mana levels) And then TA got in the finishing blow for Maximum XP

Besides, the whole of HF he was running around with Lancer's Stats. I'd hardly call that being Gimped.
    Quote Originally Posted by hf day 8
    I told you, I know the Matou family. I know their magic, and I can tell how strong Zouken is from yesterday's battle. He's no match for me.
    That old magus is using most of his magical energy to maintain his body, so he doesn't have a direct way to attack me."
    He was pretty gimped.

- - - Updated - - -

Well yeah if they die before his measuring is done then woo-ey, move on with the day.
    Yeah, TA was serious, but serious in a way that was okay if it wasn't serious type seriousness.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, lol.

It updated.

Magos, I summon thee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I COME.