Page 487 of 858 FirstFirst ... 387437477482485486487488489492497537587 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,740 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Orion was a mortal, why should he have Divinity? While he was a giant in some legends, that's still different then being divine and also not nearly as important a part of his legend as being the god of death was for Yama.
    He was the son of Poseidon and Euryale. And yet doesn't have Divinity. You don't need to slap it onto everyone and anyone that could conceivably have it.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    By the way what do you think of his Np, anything I could improve there?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    He was the son of Poseidon and Euryale. And yet doesn't have Divinity. You don't need to slap it onto everyone and anyone that could conceivably have it.
    The myths were very unclear about Orion's birth actually. In some stories he was a son of Poseidon like you said, in others he's vaguely mentioned to be "born from the earth" and in still others he's the son of entirely mortal parents (Callimachus and Aristomachus). Yama, on the other hand, is (correct me if I'm wrong here) a god of death in every telling of his legend, so leaving that out just seems odd to me.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; March 12th, 2018 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Clarified

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    I think it's probably because of Artemis's influence that Orion doesn't have Divinity. I bet if he's summoned 'properly' he'd have Divinity.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, in his profile, if the wiki is to be believed, it is already mentioned that Orion is indeed Poseidon's son.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Also, in his profile, if the wiki is to be believed, it is already mentioned that Orion is indeed Poseidon's son.
    Hmm. Fair enough then. But I'd still maintain his being a son of Poseidon is not nearly as important a part of Orion's legend as Yama being a god of death.

Ell I fixed it, so still I'm really unsure about the Np so anything I could fix or flesh out about it?

Blog Entries
    You get Divinity, he gets Divinity, she gets Divinity, everyone gets Divinity...!

Why do people keep posting placeholders

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I only did it because others did it too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I only did it because others did it too
    Seems kind of silly IMO. There's no reason you can't wait until it's finished to post it up.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    I've never gone back and looked at an updated placeholder. Just saying. If you're gonna do that you might as well make a post linking back to it when you're actually finished.

Blog Entries
    Just here to say I do placeholders because I'm lazy about it and don't care enough.

Don't do things just because others do it. Life lesson.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't always follow the herd.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, okay, I get it. No more placeholders
    Anyways, any suggestions?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Okay, okay, I get it. No more placeholders
    Anyways, any suggestions?
    Based on a quick Wikipedia search, Shapeshifting (at a pretty high rank, alternatively some kind of compound Skill to represent his other magical powers) and God's Divine Core with a lowered rank (thanks to being part rakshasa, I'd guess). And since there's a mention of his powers growing once its past sunset, maybe some kind of reverse version of Gawain's Numeral of the Saint?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    eh?
    I assumed Padoru wanted suggestions for that placeholder sheet of his, so I suggested some Skills based on what I could find out about Ghatotkatcha.

Separate yourself from the herd.

Give Ghatotkatcha Blood Excitation.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of Back

"i shall compose something for you, master. It was kinda of a sign of gratitude inside my family to do that"
    ]

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Austria
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 63kg
    Dislikes: cynicism, greed, oportunists
    Talent: composition, piano playing
    Armaments: piano
    Natural Enemy: her father

stats

Str: E
    End: D
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Territory creation(A): A False reality (Kingdom) can be generated that surpases the power of a temple. Caster's rank from this skill come solely from her Noble phantasm.

Item construction(E~A): Usualy a low level skill, Caster rank raises drastically in her noble phantasm, resulting in Caster being able to create magical items, tools, and potions of up to a A rank.

personal skills
    Protection from the Music gods(False)(EX): Originally a skill that indicated the protection of the goddess of the arts, Caster has atteined a Great skill in Music by herself. She can distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful performance. Futhermore, she gain plus modifiers when using or against Music based magecraft.

Eye for Art (B): If a Servant has any connection to art, there is a chance that Caster will guess its identity, skills or Noble Phantasm.

Unrecognize Mastery(B): a skill that represents a overwelming talent that was not recognized as such for a long time. Despite being arguably even more tallented then her brother, it would take a long time after her death for Caster to be properly respected. This skill allows Caster to hide her abilities from others and instigate then to underestimate her, until she finaly reveals her real prowess. Once that is done however, it is not possible to fool the enemy again.

Noble phantasm

The place were my dreams still live
    Das Königreich Rücken

The minifestation of Caster's love of music that she shared with her brother, materialized as the imaginary Kingdom that she they created together when she was a kid.
    It takes the form a vivid land that could only have been imagined by childs, the sky is blindly blue and the grass amazingly green. On the top of a tall hill, there is a white castle where Caster reings.
    Inside this Kingdom, Caster is the Queen. All of her stats gain a rank, except luck who gains three, and she gains access to the skill "Divine right of kings(music)". Also, since this is a place for children, all "Adults" have their power diminish (in the case of them being servants, this translates to all stats droping by one). Caster can also express her Music much more effiently here, at the cost of losing her Unrecognize Mastery skill.

my own little music book
    Notenbuch für Nannerl

A book made for Caster when she was learning how to play music. A precios relique that contains the hopes of a young musician.
    The book is something akin to a pseudo-grimoire, functioning as a catalisis that turns the sounds produced by Caster into Magecraft. Different songs allow for Different effects. An Allegro will heal her allies while a Minueto will weaken her enemies and a Marsch will deal damage, and so on. Caster most used effect is a set of pieces called Annonymous, that allows for her to be able to use her songs without being identified as the source of the noise.

Background

Caster's full name is Maria Anna Walburga Ignatia Mozart, but she is usualy refered by her nickname Narnnerl. She was a musician, the older sister of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozartand daughter of Leopold and Anna Maria Mozart.
    Born in Salzburg. When she was seven years old, her father started teaching her to play the harpsichord. He took her and her Brother ontours of many cities, such as Vienna and Paris, to showcase their talents. In the early days, she sometimes received top billing, and she was noted as an excellent harpsichord player andfortepianist.
    However, given the views of her parents, prevalent in her society at the time, it became impossible as she grew older for her to continue her career any further. from a point onwards she was no longer permitted to show her artistic talent on travels with her brother, as she had reached a marriageable age.
    There is evidence that Caster wrote genius musical compositions, as there are letters from her brother praising her work, but the voluminous correspondence of her father never mentions any of her compositions, and apparently none have survived, at least with her name.

personality

Caster is a friendly person, she can easily relate to people and in turn, people can easily relate to her. She looks very cheerful, but can be caught having little moments of melancholy when nobody is around.
    Her creativity and positive energy usualy leads her to find unusual but surprisingly effective ways to do things, even commun day-to-day life stuff. In relation to Music, she loves all kinds of songs and even if her specialty is the piano, she can learn other instruments and play other genre very quickly.
    She sometimes is very reluctant to accept praise. It seens that she has a small inferiority complex to her brother.

craft essence

Kingdom of Back
    Why by this name, I can no longer recall.
    This kingdom and its inhabitants were endowed with everything that could make good and happy children out of them.
    Little Wolferl himself was the king of Back, and became so immersed in its administration that he persuaded Sebastian Winter, our family servant, to make a map of it and dictated to him the names of all the cities, villages and market towns...
    Being confined to that coach really was stupefyingly boring.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; March 12th, 2018 at 09:18 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The sheets really good, I like the two Np but maybe lower luck to a two increase rather then a three. And since it's an kingdoms for children, maybe add the effect of turning her into a child or changing her mentality to a child, as other wise the rank should be A or higher. So I would really suggest having it turn her body and mentality to that of a child, deminshing her ability in music or something, just a thought.