Page 20 of 158 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253070120 ... LastLast

Thread: TM Fanfics Index: Recommendations & Discussion. Updates never

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Campione is by it's nature equal and equivalent to wank.
    Not really. It's just a higher scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan_Fic_Reader View Post
    snip
    See? From the very summary itself you can tell already, how much he doesn't actually care about the characters that are not his Shirou. Even this story doesn't explore the characters themselves, beyond their main interaction with Shirou, unlike FRO where the characters are getting some highlight without Shirou.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    Why.

Dude, seriously. The authors design for Shirou is basically Kirito with inverted colors, and he's called the white swordsman, and he's swords are coincidentally the same as Kirito's, with inverted colors. The dude is basically jamming Shirou into the story trying to make him relevant and all superior, and Shirou acts like he's not Shirou at all.

I'm serious, this is author is basically writing a fic with the sole purpose of wanking Shirou off.

It's kinda the same with FRO, but at least the author of that fic is tempering it, and actually giving other characters time to shine.
    But I like it regardless on how bad the author handled Shirou's MMORPG abilities. Aww...

- - - Updated - - -

It even got pictures. :3
    Last edited by Renko; November 18th, 2014 at 09:57 AM.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    See? From the very summary itself you can tell already, how much he doesn't actually care about the characters that are not his Shirou. Even this story doesn't explore the characters themselves, beyond their main interaction with Shirou, unlike FRO where the characters are getting some highlight without Shirou.
    You could tell the Author that so that the he can fix that.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

That's not exactly a proposed fix. It's more of a complaint about the nature of the story itself.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A reminder, but you still haven't written the summary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    A reminder, but you still haven't written the summary.
    Well, Renko is the one who rec'd it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Renko never contributes anything of substance. If you want a summary you'll have to write it yourself.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1071060...on-Lord-s-Hero
    A Demon Lord's Hero By: Fahad09 When I sold my soul to the Devil, I thought I was prepared for anything. I wasn't. I didn't expect him to be a her. Or dressed up as a magic girl carrying a pink wand tipped with a cheerful yellow star. Her being a prankster however didn't come as much of a surprise. You know, the Bible would have been a whole lot more interesting if they included stuff like this. complete AU
    Rated: Fiction M - English - Adventure/Humor - Shirō E. - Chapters: 12 - Words: 153,315 - Reviews: 1,243 - Favs: 1,463 - Follows: 1,415 - Updated: Nov 16 - Published: Sep 23 - id: 10710606

Summary:Shirou from an AU Route makes a deal with Serafall from DxD to save Illya, Now he lives in the world of DxD dealing with the plans of devils and the fallen angels, Original DxD is pretty much completely De-railed, some of the DxD characters are changed in terms of personalinity, Shirou abilities are stupidly OP, but he still feels like a Somewhat close character to the original, decently written.

+1 to this, Its a pretty Big AU for both the F/SN and DxD side, like really fucking major, but honestly, i think its all done for the better, least for the DxD side, where we have character with a more depth and MOTIVES to do shit

Good Writting (Was never too bothered by it for the most part), Good Action, good characters. Tried to make a summary while being impartial to my opinion on it, if you guys have any suggestion on things to add/change/remove just let me know
    Last edited by firagadam; November 19th, 2014 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Didnt realize it was all in bold

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ^I'll -1 the same fic.

I tried it, but couldn't find it enjoyable. Seems very much in the vein of a curbstomp crossover, what with Shirou beating Whats-his-name Fallen from book 3 and managing to do decent damage to Lucifer. Plus for some reason he has a double Origin of Sword and Soul, and is for some reason the only Devil in existence who can pray to God without getting smote/headaches/whatever that thing is. Then there's the fact he's poaching on the normal DxD group taking both Asia and Xenovia, turning the former into a lush and the latter into a cult follower. The author keeps going on about Sins ruling devils actions, such as people bragging needlessly because their sin is Pride or Issei being a super pervert because his is Lust. Then there was a whole sort-of subplot with Ilya being around, maybe, kind-of, which seemed to be going somewhere but never got resolved and was almost never mentioned again, even when Shirou is thinking back on how he became a devil to save her life. (Which, I'll give you is an interesting premise, which also could render the entire plot moot if Shirou had instead had her Reincarnated along with himself, but what can you do?).

Overall, another addition to the Bad DxD crossover pile. Which is disheartening, but then I read a pretty decent P4 one, so my hopes have been restored in the genre. Until next time at least.
    Last edited by Mattias; May 5th, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

It's Darkest just before Dawn. John At Dawn's Avatar
    -1 For that piece of shit above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John At Dawn View Post
    -1 For that piece of shit above.
    You need to write a review for derecs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

I have to Agree its a Wank ride up, and shirou being unscathed was....pretty fucking dumb.
    Still, i enjoyed some of the alternate characters interpretations and changes to DxD universe.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    I refuse to read a review that's all in bold.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

I admittedly can't complain much about the mechanics (other than randomly giving Shirou a dual origin, like why?), but I can complain that it was just a pain to read. Like, you know how some authors try to write in "anime visuals" into a written form? It does that. Too much for its own good.
    Spoiler:
    "Ehh~~~!" Saji yelled out in surprise,
    "Ehh~~~~~!" Saji shouted in shock and truthfully she couldn't blame him for his reaction, as that was the same response that every Devil in that room gave at the news,
    "Ehh~~~~~~~~!" Saji ended up screaming so loud that the windows shook in their frames. Every Council member in the room reflexively clamped their ears, while poor Ruruko had almost fallen over as she jumped back in fright.
    For a single moment, the entire Counsel room became so silent that you could have hear a pin drop before the silence was abruptly broken by the combined yells of shock from her each and every one of her Peerage.

"EHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~!"

also this
    There sitting stock still before her was a completely frozen Saji. Jaw hanging open and eyes wide in shock, his skin having paled by several shades, he remained seated completely motionless befor

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Also you're missing a plot summary.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by firagadam View Post
    I have to Agree its a Wank ride up, and shirou being unscathed was....pretty fucking dumb.
    Still, i enjoyed some of the alternate characters interpretations and changes to DxD universe.
    There is a difference between 'alternate character interpretations' and 'completely mutilating the Character to the point where they are an OC'.

I haven't read it, but based on it's review count and young age of two months(?!), I'd say it's a pandering fic.

By the way, what's the ratio between Shirou IC and OOC in these kinds of "being the hero in a crossed setting" fics?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Getting a ratio requires us to read all of those fics. Too dangerous; we shall never know.

Sadly, i would say only about 5-10%(and that is being REALLY generous) and that counting the more lenghty/actually readable or good ones.
    Due to a mountain of people who only the universe and character by.....reading other fanfics....or because of Inflight....yeah we dont get a whole lot of accurate Emiyas