Page 38 of 453 FirstFirst ... 28333637383940434888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Yuno's happy for them, as he is currently going out with Rin.
    Add Saber to this and you are amazing.

Better not forget Sakura or Mike'll get mad.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, not sure how that's going to happen. Sakura doesn't have any previous emotional attachment to Shirou, and Rin doesn't either. Hell, Shirou has no emotional attachment to Sakura. It's a casualty of the story.

Not really sure how to resolve the Sakura problem yet, or even start it, but yeah. Some things are going to be more or less ignored. If I have to, I may go with Fate or UBW of doing it and not fully resolving it.

Quote Originally Posted by nitewind View Post
    Better not forget Sakura or Mike'll get mad.
    She got Force Transported and L'Arc-En-Ciel'ed. Because that's how they deal tentacly-shadowy things. *hides from Sakura fans*

Or you know, Yuuno, having access to all published knowledge, could've a found a way to save her(and Illya) gaining him Rin's gratitude and affection.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Let's see Fate will involve Saber which she'll end up leaving after gaining peace and them working together while UBW has him fighting Archer with maybe Rin growing some attachment to Shirou but rather not get into the battleground between the magical girls.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    I meant not fully resolving the Sakura problem, not in story telling. I still have no idea of how to do the HGW but I do know I want Shirou to witness Unlimited Blade Works somewhere.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Ah...

Hmm, yeah, Chapter 4 is looking a little harder to write than I expected. So no go before I get to start school. On the other hand it shouldn't take a few months like chapter 3 did. So well, we'll see.

Now we need a training montage or session between the Wolkenritters and Shirou.
    I remember writing a ' I'll make a man out of you' snippet for the PMMM tread. perhaps something like that can be used here :P ?

Also I cant get the image of 'drunk Nympho Fate' out of my head now.

----------------------------------NSFW-------------------------------------------

Shirou had seen the girls leave the party after Fate had drunk one glass to many, so he had come home expecting them to be sleeping off the alcohol. The sight he was currently looking at was nothing like he was excepting.

Nanoha and Hayate laid naked on the bed, as they trembled in the afterglow, an equally naked Fate sat between them, slowly licking her fingers. As he stepped into the room she looked up at him, her smile growing even larger.

"Shirou-kun!. I'm sorry I started without you." She erotically spoke as she swayed towards him. "but I got hungry and you weren't there."

He caught her naked body as she crashed into him, only to realist his mistake as she pressed herself again him. Lustful red eyes looked at him as cold sweat dripped down his back.

"I'm still hungry Shirou. Won't you 'feed' me too?"

--------------------------------------

The next morning Fate woke up feeling refreshed. She couldn't remember anything from last night, but she knew that her friends wouldn't abuse her drunk state for anything.

Why were they all huddling together and crying?

"Can't get married anymore" They murmured over again, as they shivered in sync.

@Nitewind.

sorry, I'm working with the setting that Ilya is deader then dead, and that Sakura might have been saved, but only as a side result of the overall conflict. Remember that in Rin's case it's Yuno that links her to Shirou, and that the other Fuyuki characters don't even play a role in this storyline. Shirou is an outsider in this case afterall.

It might piss people off, but I refuse to give everyone an happy ending. Ilya is doomed by her design, and like heroslayer said her death will form Shirou's image even further.

Poor Sakura, no matter how horrible it is, might not even get drawn into the plot if she doesn't actively compete as an enemy master. Although her case is like an even darker version of Hayate, as long as they don't figure it out she will remain cursed like that.

Rin might interfere, but in canon she believed in her fathers wish for both her and Sakura to become rivals, so that they both would gain respect. The fact that Sakura's training was so gruesome didn't mean much to Rin, as she believed that they both suffered for their title as heir.

In some ways she was right, In some ways she was not. but that doesn't matter right now.

If Rin finds out what Zouken has done to Sakura, and if the darkness appeared during the war Rin can, and might, try to bury her feelings as an sister to prevent Sakura from falling even further.

Silly Children. Idealism is for kids!

EDIT:
    also, Saber probably went back like she did in golden separation, as she left her regrets behind. I feel no need to ship her with this shirou, nor to pass her on to someone else.

Illya is best servant

So without her attachments, Sakura becomes the Hayate they were unable to save?

Will it involve Force Transportation and L'Arc-En-Ciel?

Blog Entries
    Well, I dunno. If it comes to that (still haven't planned the HGW after all) then something like that or Shirou deploying UBW and then Excaliblasting her.

Edit: And yes Fraggle, that's it exactly. Not everyone gets a happy ending. Because life is bittersweet.

As for who gets a happy ending and who doesn't, well. I don't know and I'm the freaking author, so it's basically up for grabs. Though that doesn't mean you guys can speculate that Gil is going to be around post Grail war or anything crazy.

@fraggle
    I meant more as in don't forget to mention what she's up to during all this.

And heroslayer, if memory serves the only reason Sakura doesn't compete in canon is because Shirou is also a master and she doesn't want to fight him. (not an issue here, obviously)
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, this Sakura might be a little crazy... just a little. Having no Shirou in her life may have caused that. Not really sure. When I get closer to the Holy Grail War I'll get you guys debate.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Didn't sakura shut off all her emotions before meeting him? She'd be like an emotionless puppet by the time the 5th war starts, until she gets saved, or she snaps and goes All evils of the world on everyone's ass.

Illya is best servant

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Personally, I'm holding out for Shirou fighting some drones or something in the lead-up to the Scaglietti incident and then suddenly Saber. Hilarity ensues, especially if she meets Arf or any of the Wolkenritter before she can drag Shirou off to compete in the Holy Grail War.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    Why can't I get the idea of Gilgamesh fighting the Saint Kaiser out of my head?

(obvious hint for someone to write this as a snippet)
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Megaolix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticFellow View Post
    Why can't I get the idea of Gilgamesh fighting the Saint Kaiser out of my head?

(obvious hint for someone to write this as a snippet)
    Sadly, I see no way of making this possible really. Strikers is going to happen after HGW after all.

By the way, how would Vivio grow up with Shirou as a father? Thinking about this and how future friends will react to it (like Einhart). Definitely seeing Vivio trying to learn how to fight with a sword at the very least.

Blog Entries
    ...Oh great... now I have the image of Vivio trying to learn how to use a sword and failing in the most adorable fashion ever. Then go to Rin teaching her some basic Kung Fu and having her excel. Then comes the Tohsaka Gloating about how she's a better teacher than Shirou.

Fraggle... can you?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Megaolix's Avatar
    Hey, don't forget Vivio would probably keep trying (not up to become a master of the sword of course), if only because of how much she likes Shirou-papa (and if you like Shirou, then you can understand why he likes swords so much. Like that wouldn't rub off on Vivio).

Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Then go to Rin teaching her some basic Kung Fu and having her excel.
    How about some Jewel Fu?

Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    How about some Jewel Fu?
    Obsolete, compared to things you can do with just a cartridge.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaolix View Post
    Sadly, I see no way of making this possible really. Strikers is going to happen after HGW after all.
    I can write up a snippet for this if I have the time, and be able to explain how Gilgamesh survived the war with the help of LOL KALEIDOSCOPE. Might take me quite a while to write it.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.