Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The World Without

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Spoiler:
    I hope it isn't the pairing of Shirou x Shelf Illya put him on
    Spoiler:
    This would explain Elf's Archer x Couch pairing. Ayup, I'm not going to let this die. Sorry, Elf!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

holy shit

Time to reread.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    That was very enjoyable, thank you for returning.

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update!
    I see what you did there, nice chapter.
    spoiler
    That UBW route scene, Archer speech to Saber before he conjured his Reality Marble in church

Time for Archer to step up, since his main objective is gone/dealt with there.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

Holy shit. It lives, and it's amazing!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    It lives!
    "But do not misunderstand. The superhero you are being is no more than a cleaner. Know that the only people you can save like that are the ones that survive." - Archer

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaludus Scribex View Post
    Its alive! Great job with Archer, it was very well done.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

不死 Undead
    AAAAAAAAAAA

Update on this made my day. I really liked the interactions between Archer and Sakura.

Exposition chapters can be tedious to write in a way that isn't tedious to read and you've laid out Archer's Monologues well. Always good to see this fic still going.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I look at this chapter and it's great!

Part of me does hope Sakura will get Illya honestly. Because she is, in many ways IMO as nasty as Shinji is in the various routes and only gets saved thanks to being a cute girl.

It's too bad officially (as in the booklet that canme with the Heaven's Feel BD) Archer can't remember Sakura or practically MOST of his life except for little things like summoning Saber.
    Last edited by warellis; July 12th, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I look at this chapter and it's great!

Part of me does hope Sakura will get Illya honestly. Because she is, in many ways IMO as nasty as Shinji is in the various routes and only gets saved thanks to being a cute girl.

It's too bad officially (as in the booklet that canme with the Heaven's Feel BD) Archer can't remember Sakura or practically MOST of his life except for little things like summoning Saber.
    Illya sacrificed her life for Shirou and to end the Fuyuki Holy Grail War for good, she is better than Shinji.

Too be fair, Heaven's Feel Shirou does not remember Saber. If Archer remembered Sakura while being a Counter Guardian and trying to kill Shirou, he would suffer mentally. So it kinda makes sense.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

Ufotable vs Visual Novel

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan_Fic_Reader View Post
    Illya sacrificed her life for Shirou and to end the Fuyuki Holy Grail War for good, she is better than Shinji.

Too be fair, Heaven's Feel Shirou does not remember Saber. If Archer remembered Sakura while being a Counter Guardian and trying to kill Shirou, he would suffer mentally. So it kinda makes sense.
    But Archer doesn't remember Sakura canonically so your argument doesn't matter there.

And frankly, Illya only sacrifices her life for Shirou's in the Heaven's Feel route. THIS, on the other hand, really reminds me of Shinji.

So TLDR why should we call Shinji so much worse than Illya when both easily show they are more than capable of monstrous acts with a smile?

Freelance philosopher. Full-time grouch. Lunaludus Scribex's Avatar
    All right. Just to settle this: The matter of Archer's memories of Sakura was planned out when I first plotted this story in 2009, and was locked in stone when I released Chapter X in 2011.

I did not take into account canon retcons clarifications from several years in the future, and I will not be redoing my entire outline to account for them now. I've taken way too long with this story already. :P

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    But Archer doesn't remember Sakura canonically so your argument doesn't matter there.

And frankly, Illya only sacrifices her life for Shirou's in the Heaven's Feel route. THIS, on the other hand, really reminds me of Shinji.

So TLDR why should we call Shinji so much worse than Illya when both easily show they are more than capable of monstrous acts with a smile?
    Which makes sense, since Heaven's Feel's Shirou does not remember Saber so it has parallels.
    Not once did Shinji sacrifices his life for anyone.

Compared to Shinji, Illya is not as nearly a terrible person as Shinji. We are talking about the same person who was willing to sacrifice civilians, high school students, kick Fuji-nee when she was asking Shinji to help and then laughing at Shirou's face that she might have died, this. Shinji even knew about Shirou's close relationship with Taiga as Shirou's friend.

In Unlimited Blade Works, Shinji had Rider attack Ayako, a civilian and who did not know anything about magicraft, then he spread a terrible rumor about her getting messed up in a back alley that would destroy a person's life and reputation that she would have live through, this . Then later in the route he has this monologue about "We'll have to crush that annoying Saber and go settle things with Emiya." "He must have imagined himself r*ping Saber and letting his friend crawl on the ground." when he was with Gilgamesh, this. Then of course when Rin was bound and tied up, Shinji wanted have his way with her, even though she did not want anything to do with him, this.

So yeah, compared to Illya, Shinji is a lot worse, at least he had a friend who he would betray.

- - - Updated - - -

The author has been building up a Shirou/Illya relationship in this story, it would be a jerk move if Illya were to die in this story.
    Last edited by Fan_Fic_Reader; July 30th, 2018 at 09:37 PM.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

Ufotable vs Visual Novel