Page 609 of 858 FirstFirst ... 109509559599604607608609610611614619659709 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170927204817

Is this count? I'm super ignorant on indigenous tribes.
    I'm planning to use it (the character, not this particular image) but I don't really mind people using it for theirs at all.
    Looks a little more Polynesian to me. Thanks for the effort anyway.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh well.
    If I may ask, which parts make you think that way? Is it the mask or the tattoos or something else?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now that im back from Holiday and private ocurances in able to Research and making profiles .
    would someone have suggestions for Wilhelm Tell , Calamity Jane and Yudhistihra?
    beside the three i will post here later soon also a Counter Guardian like Shielder and the unique Remainer.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh well.
    If I may ask, which parts make you think that way? Is it the mask or the tattoos or something else?
    The feathers and jewelry, actually.
    As far as I'm aware, Aboriginal Australians mostly stuck with headbands, loincloths and mantles as their choice of apparel.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 18th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    The feathers and jewelry, actually.
    As far as I'm aware, Aboriginal Australians mostly stuck with headbands, loincloths and mantles as their choice of apparel.
    Something like this? https://www.zerochan.net/1711475
    Last of the embarrassing attempt lol

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's an American Indian, isn't it?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Indeed it is.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I know it says that in the tag, but I don't really believe zerochan is the place to learn that. They might just default everything indigenous to Indian or African.

But since you guys seems knowledgeable and sure about it, now I got what I aimed for.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Heh heh heh... I have faced giants, monsters and gods in my time. Let us see how you fare."
    Caster of the Outyards
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Avenger
    True Name: Utgard-Loki
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Norse Mythology
    Armament: Dagger

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MANA: A
    LUCK: A
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation - Rank A+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creating an ‘Utgard Keep’ superior to a ‘Temple’ becomes possible. Further, it is possible to quickly move the Territory in times of danger, though this takes a lot of effort and Magical Energy.

Item Construction - Rank A+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Many types of magical items of superior quality can be created. Drinking horns connected to the sea and constructs of pure fire or even thought are some applications.

Personal Skills:

Jötunn Kind - Rank A: A mixed Skill representing the Jötunn of Norse Mythology, as well as their myriad shapes and abilities. Due to there being many different types of Jötunn, the specific effects vary wildly between users. Common effects include Shapeshift, Galdr, Monstrous Strength, Nature of a Rebellious Spirit, Mana Burst and others. Mana Burst is usually restricted to Fire Jötunn, taking the form of Flames.
    In Caster’s case, the effects include Shapeshift, Illusionism and Galdr.

Disengage - Rank A+: The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battle conditions.
    Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match (1st turn) and restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value. At the same time, it forcibly releases some of the bad status ailments inflicted on the user of this Skill. A plus modifier is also added to any attempts to retreat.

Charisma - Rank B: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    As the ruler of Utgard, housing many mighty and unruly Jötunn, Caster is very charismatic.

Noble Phantasms
    Abyss of Treachery
    Ginningagap

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    Caster’s Noble Phantasm, based on his greatest deed: the utter humiliation of Thor and his band. It is a Noble Phantasm that can only be used inside Casters’s Territory, ‘Utgard Keep’. As a Servant, his Territory Creation can only construct a simulacrum of his stronghold. However, that simulacrum is still connected to the real one, the ruins of which still exist on the Reverse Side of the World. Ginningagap acts first and foremost as a method of transportation to the real Utgard Keep, though it almost appears to be a Reality Marble. Once it is activated, a pool of void appears by Caster’s feet, spreading quickly outward and drawing the other combatants into the Reverse Side of the World.
    Once all targets have arrived, they will find themselves in Caster’s keep, restored to a shadow of its former glory. There, Caster is king, and to secure an escape, each must perform a feat, lest they be left to Caster’s nonexistent mercy. His unwilling guests are, of course, free to choose what they will do. Utgard will also provide a competitor for them to test themselves against.

Once Ginningagap has been activated, Caster’s Item Construction is ranked up to spectacular heights, and he has full access to his magic, born from the overwhelming Mystery of the Age of the Gods. In Utgard Keep, he also receives a massive enough boost from his fame there to be able to challenge high-level Divine Spirits.
    Contests such as a footrace against thought itself, a wrestling match with old age or an eating contest against personified wildfire are amongst the more famous applications of Ginningagap. As the goal of a Holy Grail War is to get rid of other Servants and Masters, Caster will be drawn to create more lethal and dangerous competitors.
    Should his enemies lose, they will then be forced to either face Caster in combat, a night-impossible task given his augmented capabilities as well as their exhaustion from the contest, or they can try to bargain for their freedom. One’s True Name is enough to purchase a release from Ginningagap. Should they prevail in their contest, they are unceremoniously booted out, back onto the World of Man.
    Though Ginningagap is supremely powerful and seemingly without weakness, once the Noble Phantasm has faded away, the toll of sustaining such a feat will set in quickly. In essence, overusing Ginningagap can leave him in Spiritual Form for days or even weeks. An average Master can even die outright from the Magical Energy required to sustain Ginningagap for long periods of time.

Description
    Dislikes: The Aesir, comeuppance
    Talents: Deception, plotting
    Natural Enemy: Thor, Loki

Caster’s true identity is Utgard-Loki, the King of Utgard.

Being the most devious of all Jötunn, Utgard-Loki is a sly foe. And a foe he is, even to his Master, though he might temporarily ally himself with another to pursue a long-term goal.
    On the outside, he projects a welcoming, charismatic air, his apparent openness belying his true nature. It is hard to discern Utgard-Loki’s ulterior motives to any exact extent, but those who are astute enough can at least sense that something is wrong.
    Utgard-Loki delights in humiliating others, especially heroes of all stripes. He will seek to trick them into making fools of themselves, and finds pleasure in turning friends and allies against each other. Should things turn on him, he is quick to make a run for it, using his well-honed talents to escape so fast that he seems to have never been present in the first place.
    One his mightiest talents, and greatest joys, is using his Galdr ability on heroes. Once he knows a target’s True Name, he is afforded great influence over them, being able to fully control most Heroic Spirits that lack a high rank in Magic Resistance. Once he knows someone’s True Name, he can then use them as his tool, setting them against either friends or strong foes at his leisure.
    Utgard-Loki often wonders if Loki’s fate, both during Ragnarok and before it, should’ve been his as well. He is pleased to have avoided such a terrible fate, but also feels that Loki stole “his” role in Ragnarok.
    Utgard-Loki cares little for his Master, and can twist himself to work with almost anyone. A righteous Master suspicious enough of him to restrain him with Command Spells would be troublesome, though.
    Utgard-Loki’s wish to the Holy Grail would be for the restoration of the Jötunn, as well as his kingdom of Utgard.

Lore
    While Thor and Loki were traveling far from Asgard in Thor’s goat-drawn chariot, night overtook them and they were welcomed into the house of a farmer and his family.
    To repay his hosts for their hospitality, Thor offered his goats for supper, knowing that he could bring them back to life afterwards and not be at any loss. After the meal, Thor laid the goats’ hides on the floor and instructed his hosts to place the bones on the hides after the meat had been gleaned from them.
    The farmer had two children: a boy named Thjalfi and a daughter named Roskva. Despite the thunder god’s instructions, Thjalfi broke open one of the goats’ leg bones to suck out the marrow before placing it on the hide with the others.
    When Thor awoke the following morning, he hallowed the goat hides and bones with his hammer, whereupon the goats sprang back to life. One of them, however, had a lame hind leg. Thor immediately intuited the reason for this, and was so furious at the farmer and his family that he would have slain them all on the spot had the farmer not offered him his children, Thjalfi and Roskva, to be his servants. Thor accepted, and he, Loki, and the children pressed onward on foot, leaving the handicapped goats behind.
    The party’s goal was to reach Jotunheim, the land of the giants. They crossed an ocean and a thick, tangled forest. Just as night was falling, they came to a huge hall. They found no one inside, and decided to spend the night there.
    They were jostled awake by a great earthquake. Running outside, they found a sleeping giant whose snores caused the earth to rumble and shake. Thor, who hated giants, clutched his hammer and resolved to smite this sure foe of his. But the giant awoke at the last second and seemed to be cheered, or at least amused, by the sight of Thor and his companions. The giant introduced himself as Skrymir, but said that he already knew full well to whom he was introducing himself.
    Skrymir picked up his glove, the great hall in which Thor and his company had slept during the night, and proposed that he accompany them on their journey. To this the god agreed, and off they went through forests and over hills.
    At night, they took shelter beneath a venerable oak. Skrymir had been carrying all of their provisions in his bag, and when the giant fell asleep and the task of opening the bag fell to Thor, the god found himself unable to untie the giant’s knots. This so angered Thor that he struck the dozing Skrymir in the forehead, hoping to kill him. The giant awoke calmly and asked if a leaf had fallen on his head.
    Later in the night, the giant’s snores grew so loud they echoed through the valleys like thunder. Thor, annoyed by his inability to sleep, and wanting to kill the giant, anyway, tried a second time to smite him by striking him in the head. But, much as before, Skrymir awakened and asked if an acorn had fallen on his head.
    Just before dawn, Thor decided to try one more time to end Skrymir’s life. But the giant, awakened, asked if some birds had roosted above him and shaken some dirt from the branches onto his face.
    Skrymir departed from Thor and his companions, and the company pressed onward toward a castle called Utgard.
    Around midday, the travelers reached their destination. The gate was locked and no one was there to open it, but Thor and the others found that they could fit through the very large spaces between the bars of the gate easily enough. Once inside, they found a hall where men sat eating and drinking. Amongst them was the king of this castle, the giant Utgard-Loki, who immediately recognized his new guests and set about taunting them for their diminutive size.
    Wanting to salvage his dignity and that of his companions, Loki proudly asserted that no one else in this castle could eat food faster than he could. Utgard-Loki challenged him to prove this boast by entering a contest with one of the men there, whose name was Logi. A trough of meat was set before them, with Loki at one end and Logi at the other, and they were to see who could reach the middle first. They met in the middle at the same time, but while Loki had eaten all of the meat between the end and the middle, Logi had eaten the meat, the bones, and even the trough itself! Loki had clearly lost.
    Thjalfi, who was an extremely swift runner, then offered to race anyone in the castle. Utgard-Loki led him out to a race track and appointed one Hugi to compete with him. By the time Hugi reached the finish line, he was so far ahead of Thjalfi that he doubled back to meet his contestant. They raced a second time, and once again Hugi beat Thjalfi by a long bow-shot. Still, they raced a third time, but Thjalfi fared even worse; he was still at the midpoint of the track by the time Hugi finished.
    Thor then challenged anyone in the castle to a drinking contest, something at which he had no little skill. Utgard-Loki had one of his servants fetch the kind of drinking horn from which Utgard-Loki’s men were said to drink. When it was placed before Thor, Utgard-Loki informed him that whoever could finish the horn in one drink was considered a great drinker, whoever could do it in two was considered fair, but no one in his retinue was such a poor drinker as to be unable to finish it in three.
    Thor drank mightily, but by the time he had to pause for a breath, the level of liquor in the horn had barely lowered. So he gave it a second try, straining to gulp and gulp until his breath failed him. This time, the level had gone down appreciably, but the better part of the horn still remained. His third drink was even more formidable than the previous two, but in the end, much was still left. By that point, however, Thor could drink could no more, and gave up.
    Then Utgard-Loki suggested that Thor attempt to simply lift his cat from the floor, but Thor proved unable to do even this.
    In a rage, Thor challenged anyone in the castle to wrestle with him. Insultingly, Utgard-Loki appointed an old woman, Elli who was one of his servants. But the great god lost even this contest.
    After this, Utgard-Loki decided that there should be no more contests, and the company spent the night there in the castle.
    In the morning, they rose and prepared to leave. After Utgard-Loki had shown them out of the castle, he confided to them what had actually transpired in their contests, saying to Thor, “Now that you have left my castle, I shall see to it that you never enter it again. The knot on my provision bag that you almost succeeded in untying had been wrought in iron. I deflected the blows you attempted to inflict on me with your hammer; instead of my face, you hit the mountainside, and carved three gaping valleys into it. Had you struck me, I would have been killed then and there.
    Loki held his own remarkably well in his eating contest, since his opponent was none other than fire itself. So it was with Thjalfi, too – he raced against thought, which nobody could ever hope to outrun. The far end of the horn from which you drank was connected to the sea, and we were actually greatly afraid that you were going to drink it all. When you cross over the sea again, you will see how much you have lowered its level. My cat was actually the Midgard serpent, whom you succeeded in raising out of the ocean and into the sky. And, finally, you wrestled against old age, and took a long, long time to fall.
    Now, for your sake and for ours, leave, and never come back.
    Thor was so angered by this humiliating trickery that he raised his hammer and prepared to slay Utgard-Loki and smash his castle to pieces. But when he turned to do so he saw no giant and no castle – just a vast, empty plain.

Notes
    I failed to find a faceclaim that had a glorious enough beard, but I like this one too. Gives him a sly air. You can also imagine that the image is so big because he's that much bigger than regular Servants.
    By the way, if his Noble Phantasm's name seems familiar to you, it's a pun on Ginnungagap, the primordial void of Norse Mythology, and ginning, which means trickery.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A interesting Caster you have Shiki-pon i hadnt known if that it existed more as one Loki,but i slowly beginn to think that the betrayal/backstabbing Caster is becoming a cliche .
    ps: would you have ideas/suggestions for the three (Yudistihra,Calamity Jane and Wilhelm Tell/Gorkeit) servant ideas?
    and would you say i making improvements?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Something like this? https://www.zerochan.net/1711475
    Last of the embarrassing attempt lol
    That might be the least aboriginal thing I've ever seen

Oh well, onto the next sheet. Say, could someone find a faceclaim featuring an Aboriginal Australian? Preferably either a single woman or a group of women, either will do.
    You probably won't find any outside of history books, but the closest you could really get is to go for their general physical appearance. Aboriginal australians typically have very dark skin and moderately to heavily textured hair. Given that servants have a tendency to occasionally appear wearing anachronistic clothing, the traditional dress shouldn't be too important.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    ps: would you have ideas/suggestions for the three (Yudistihra,Calamity Jane and Wilhelm Tell/Gorkeit) servant ideas? and would you say i making improvements?
    1. Calamity Jane should have something like Nobu's Demon King skill. Like Nobu, she claimed a lot of stuff that nobody can really prove but that's believable given the crazy person she is.

2. No.
    Last edited by gyrowins; June 18th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    A interesting Caster you have Shiki-pon i hadnt known if that it existed more as one Loki,but i slowly beginn to think that the betrayal/backstabbing Caster is becoming a cliche .ps: would you have ideas/suggestions for the three (Yudistihra,Calamity Jane and Wilhelm Tell/Gorkeit) servant ideas?and would you say i making improvements?
    Well, many Casters are evil (as well as implicitly clever). It would be odd if most of them weren't backstabby.
    As for suggestions, what happened to "do your own research"?
    I'd say that at least in terms of grammar, you've improved. Slightly. Don't stop working on it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    You probably won't find any outside of history books, but the closest you could really get is to go for their general physical appearance. Aboriginal australians typically have very dark skin and moderately to heavily textured hair. Given that servants have a tendency to occasionally appear wearing anachronistic clothing, the traditional dress shouldn't be too important.
    Yeah, I'm starting to agree with that idea. Although traditional clothing is an opportunity for skimpiness historical accuracy.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 18th, 2018 at 02:54 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    By the way, could I get some little feedback on Nyarider?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm no good at critiquing what I see as "gag" Servants, but I'll give you my two cents.

You might as well have called her first Skill Golden Apple Smoothie. That way the FGO joke works better (unless of course the english version goes with fruit instead of apple).
    Other than that, everything seems to be all right. The sheet doesn't seem to bring much in the way of new things to Atalante, though. Most of the other swimsuits bring a different angle (though mostly a comedic one) to the Servant. I guess the background and personality bits could be expanded upon?

By the way, what other swimsuit Servants are you still planning on?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the critique. To be honest, I didn't really know how to make a drastic change with her, but I wanted to do the sheet because waifu.

You might as well have called her first Skill Golden Apple Smoothie. That way the FGO joke works better (unless of course the english version goes with fruit instead of apple).
    In America, they use "Fruit" instead of "Apple" for both the item and the discarded skill for Archer, so I went with it.

By the way, what other swimsuit Servants are you still planning on?
    Well, I'd like to do a sheet for Freddie-chan, but I don't have many ideas. Note that - mostly for the magical girl version - my Freddie sheets have included references to his songs/albums, but there aren't many things related to the sea in his discography. So far, the best idea I've found is about the Seven Seas of Rhye, in which Freddie sings about an imaginary world, but that makes me think more of something for an Alter.

I'll also try to do some other requests (Carmilla, Frost...), plus something else for tonight

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Shoulda gone with the Argo boogie board you coward

Other than the painful, painful Early Modern English, it's a damn fine sheet

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree with gyro.

This Atalante is cute but too safe, go crazy, it's summer.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Other than the painful, painful Early Modern English, it's a damn fine sheet
    Most of the translations for Atalante's lines that I've found only changed "you" to "thou" instead of completely going with "art", "whom" and all that stuff.

But well, I guess I'll have to do a V2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Berserker of Go
    Theme

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Assassin
    True Name: Satō Tadanobu
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Japan (12th century)
    Armament: Goban, sword

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: C++

Skills
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement - Rank B: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Rank up for all parameters, though some of one’s reason is lost. The clearest sign of this is Berserker’s insistence on using his goban board as a weapon instead of his perfectly serviceable sword. However, as a Berserker his sword skills would be far lesser than they ordinarily would, so perhaps this is a blessing in disguise.

Personal Skills:

Nuclear Tesuji - Rank B+: A superior version of the Skill Rage Quit. Through modern influence, this Skill has increased in power, and thanks to the venerable maneuver’s age, is far stronger than the regular version. In effect, it is similar to the Disengage Skill, being the ability to withdraw from a battlefield. However, thanks to one’s feelings, it is impossible to return to the same battle.
    In Berserker’s case, varying physical damage can be inflicted whilst retreating through the use of a goban board. Truly an alternate method of “beating the opponent” in Go.
    It must be said, however, that Berserker is not recorded as having the mastery of the Nuclear Tesuji that his rank in the Skill implies. Instead, his usage of it is based on the anecdote of his death, as well as popular alterations of his legend.

Shapeshift - Rank D: A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire.
    A sign of Berserker’s true nature. As a Berserker, his nature is at its weakest, and thus the rank of Shapeshift has been lowered. Still, his feat of impersonating his master Yoshitsune guarantees this Skill’s existence.

Bravery - Rank B: The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.
    For Berserker, it is possible to gain a plus modifier to all melee damage thanks to one’s intense focus.

Divinity - Rank E: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beastraises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As his true nature is that of a fox spirit of divine parentage, Berserker possesses this Skill. However, in his current class, his Divinity is at its lowest point.

Noble Phantasms

Board to Death
    Goban Tadanobu

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank C
    Berserker’s secret art, and the true usage of the goban board he carries. When he is cornered without a chance of escape, Goban Tadanobu becomes active. It is a simple yet effective Noble Phantasm, recreating the famous depictions of his death.
    It grants a rank up to his parameters similar to Mad Enhancement, and he automatically continues attacking until the target or he himself is completely silenced. It also adds a bonus to his attack damage.

Description
    Dislikes: Losing at Go, treacherous women
    Talents: Disguises, hot temper
    Natural Enemy: Hon’inbo Dousaku, Minamoto no Yoshitsune

Berserker’s true identity is Satō Tadanobu, also known by the name Genkurō.

Satō seems oddly normal for a Berserker, seeming to be a proud, if slightly mischievous samurai. Thanks to the warping effects of Mad Enhancement, however, Satō is deadly serious when it comes to Go. Unfortunately, he is not all that good at the game, and should he lose, it becomes clear why he is a Berserker. He will fly into a rage, viciously beating his opponent with the game board, even throwing it after an escaping target. It is thus inadvisable for his Master to take him up on his challenges to the game, or at least to procure a softer, lighter board ahead of time.
    Satō gets along well with heroic spirits from his era, especially samurai. He is utterly devoted to Minamoto no Yoshitsune, and would do his best to serve his master should they appear on the same battlefield. For some reason, he has a strong aversion to Heroic Spirits that are good at strategy games, even if Satō himself isn’t aware of their abilities or identity. Further, he is attracted to female Servants with fox-like qualities.
    He is fond of Go, and seeks to challenge those he meets to play the game. It seems that he is not aware of his tendency to become enraged, possibly due to the complete loss of sanity related to these episodes.
    His wish, even as a Berserker, remains the same. He would seek to free his parents’ spirits from their imprisonment in a certain drum.

Lore
    Satō Tadanobu was a samurai of the late-Heian period. He was a follower of Minamoto no Yoshitsune
    Satō is most well known for saving his master Yoshitsune's life at Yoshino, a story recorded in the Gikeiki. The story has become somewhat legendary over the years. Whilst travelling to Kyushu to escape from the troops of his brother Yoritomo, Yoshitsune and his forces were beset by the monks of Zo-o-no, and were facing defeat. Satō volunteered to fight a rearguard action to allow Yoshitsune time to reach safety, and asked for the loan of his master's armour in order to convince the pursuing toops that Yoshitsune was still within their grasp. (This was not an entirely selfless act, since Yoshitsune's armour would have been of better quality than Satō's, and would have afforded better protection.) Disguised as Yoshitsune, Satō challenged and fought the group's pursuers, killing or wounding around twenty men. His companions were killed, but Satō evaded capture and proceeded to Kyoto. In Kyoto he stayed at the house of a woman acquaintance, but was discovered and attacked. This happened whilst playing a game of go. Unable to reach his weapons, he is said to have picked up the goban and used it to fight off his enemies before eventually killing himself. His widow, Kaede, along with her sister-in-law Wakazakura, attempted to comfort his grieving mother by presenting herself wearing her late husband's armour.

It is said by some that Satō was actually the fox spirit Genkurō, drawn to Minamoto no Yoshitsune’s service both by her charisma and his own objective.

Notes
    What have I done. Just kidding, this is my best idea ever.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 18th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sato: I just went to Danbooru looking for some "epic Go player" fanart (a la Hikaru No Go) to jokingly suggest as a FC, but didn't find anything fitting enough. What I did find, however, is at least 12 separate fanarts of the Go-playing AI AlphaGo. At this point I really shouldn't be surprised by Japan's tendency to anthropomorphize absolutely everything into a cute girl (or in one case, a bishie hunk), yet somehow I am.

That aside, pretty cool (if silly) sheet. I didn't get the "Nuclear Tesuji" Skill at first, but when I looked it up it was pretty hilarious.