Page 396 of 858 FirstFirst ... 296346386391394395396397398401406446496 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    The source link works but the actual image doesn't.
    Let me try switching the link to something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Switched the link to a different site, that fix it?
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    Let me try switching the link to something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Switched the link to a different site, that fix it?
    It's still not working. You're using Imgur, right?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I originally used Pixiv, then I switched to Danbooru, and the image that I used for this sheet isn't on Imgur. Perhaps it's something on your end that doesn't agree with the image?

Man...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Try this

Go to Pixiv, Right-click the image, Press open image in new tab, Copy the url, then paste it on Insert Image

Blog Entries
    I originally used Pixiv, then I switched to Danbooru, and the image that I used for this sheet isn't on Imgur. Perhaps it's something on your end that doesn't agree with the image?
    I don't think you quite understand how Imgur works. You find an image somewhere else, upload it there and then post it up here using the BBcode option.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I think I fixed it. I uploaded the picture to Imgur, then linked it in place of the previous link I was using.

Man...

Blog Entries
    Alright, I think I fixed it. I uploaded the picture to Imgur, then linked it in place of the previous link I was using.
    It works! Praise the lord.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This sheet is me wanting to give one hell of a guy a sheet, but sticking to the rules of canon.

Didn't add personality and tactics as this is mostly just me writing out an itch I've had for a couple months while I was lurking on here. Don't really take this one seriously.

True Name: Simo Häyhä
    Class: Assassin, Gunner
    Armanent: Sniper rifle
    Aliases: White Death
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Human

Stats:
    Strength: E
    Agility: D
    Endurance: D
    Mana: E
    Noble Phantasm: E
    Skills

Class Skills
    Independent Action: C
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for eight hours without a Master. As he spent a large time of his service away from any assistance from allies, he has a unusually high rank for such a young Heroic Spirit.

Presence Concealment: D
    Suitable for spying, it is raised to C- if he is in a snowy environment.

Personal Skills:
    Instinct: E+
    The ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. At this rank, Assassin can only use it to track his opponent's movement speed, wind speed, and a variety of other factors to make sure his shot always hits.

Marksmanship (Rifles): A+
    A Skill representing all-round shooting techniques using a rifle. Assassin was known for never using a telescopic sight, and had at the least over 150 kills in less than 100 days during the time of year where there wasn't much light. No matter the situation he's been placed in, he will hit his target.

Battle Continuation: E+
    Can survive somewhat damaging injuries, but direct attacks to his spiritual core will kill Assassin. In 1940, Assassin was shot in the face with an explosive round from a Russian soldier, but survived with grievous facial injuries. Has a hardly noticeable effect on his combat power.

Noble Phantasm
    The Spitz
    The Rifle That Slayed Hundreds

Anti-Unit
    Range: 500 meters
    Max Targets: 1

A simple Mosin-Nagant rifle, it’s shots are the equivalent of an D- rank attack. The true power of the rifle is that for the first 800 shots, he's guaranteed to hit his target. However, these shots can be mere glances or can bounce of his opponent's armor. Due to its nature, it is always active.

Lore
    A sniper during World War 2, he gained fame for slaying hundreds of Russian soldiers, his kill count fluctuating all the way to 800 victims. An impressive feat, but if any man trained hard enough they would be able to do the same and even surpass him. However, he only has one reason and one reason alone he can be summoned.

He never used a scope for any of his kills.

That fact is a feat that has yet to be recreated or emulated by any man since his tour of duty, which barely qualifies him as being a Heroic Spirit.

Man...

haha it's the guy

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How long has it been?
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    How long has it been?
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 View Post
    haha it's the guy
    Made from a combination of boredom and me saying, "Why the hell not" and joining the meme.

Man...

Blog Entries
    Not meme enough. You need to dive deeper

Blog Entries
    Grand Gunner Simo Hayha when

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Not meme enough. You need to dive deeper
    Muh 800
    Because Screw You I Watch The History Channel Nerd!

Anti-Logic
    Range: ∞
    Max Targets: ∞

Because of the rampant cries of fanboys all over the world who put logic aside in favor of "But muh 800 kills", this Noble Phantasm completely breaks logic and makes everything turned in on it's head. Gilgamesh becomes the equivalent of a potato while guys who are LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to exist in the Throne of Heroes become gods.

Man...

Blog Entries
    I think the best Simo sheet I've seen was the genderbent one by Adlet. Saron's one is fine for a less "meme-y" take on the character, though I'm a little surprised as to the lack of any snowstorm related NP or the like.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He did get the class wrong
    it should be the fable MLGpro servant with the skill 360 no scope

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

french assassin

So, this is was not something i was planing but my caster caligostro is not coming together as it should. Fourtunaly i stamble upon this character while resarching and really like it so... Yeah.

Assassin: Marie antoinnete (jeanne de la motte
    Img:
    Str:E, End:E, Agi:B
    Mna:C, Lck:C, Np: B
    Aligment: true neutral
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Place of origin: france
    Armament: diamonds
    Deslike: nobles, poverty, liars like her
    Talents: lies, gambling, writing
    Natural enemies: marie antoinnete, easy life princess

Skills
    Pressence concielment(N/A): this skill was lost in exchange for the Espionage skill

Grace of god(false)(B-): a skill that allows the user to perfectly replicate the skills of royality, albeit in a low level. Assassin is can use Charisma(D), Alluring Nightingale(C) and princess of loviness

Espionage(A): this skill does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. The effect is lost once the user attacks.

Golden rule(lies)(A+): this skill is not Assassin's own abillity with money, but insted represents her talent to trick people into give her money. However it only works while the target still has wealth to provide, and makes Assassin incapable to gather money on her own.

Mana burst(Jewels)(C): this skill gives Assassin the power to charge her mana into gemstones and use them as means to attack. Different effects can be achived by using different stones, but the gems are not re-usable.

Noble phantasm

The queen's nacklace: Jewel of jeanne (anti-unit: C+++):
    The piece that was the end of the french monarchy. the center of the famous "affair of the diamond nacklace" who was the death sentence to the nobility.
    The Noble phantasm manifest it self as 50 separated diamonds insted of a full collar to make use easy. Each diamond is at the size of a fingernail and can be used as ammunition by being charge with Mana and throw, with generates a good, potentialy lethal, damage.
    But the Noble phantasm true strenght is another. If this is used against royality, its damage its increased imensily. The more regal something is, the more damage it will take. Objects with the concept of royality are also affected by this effect even if they should not.

Guillotine embracer: death to the princess of lilies (anti-royality: B+)
    A Noble phantasm that is the cristalization of the fall of the french monarchy. A beautyful crystal dagger engraved with lillies and a cracked pattern.
    This Noble phantasm cannot be used to deal damage normaly, it insted has the abillity to "kill" monarchy. Anything with that has the comcept of nobility is instantly destroyed by the blade, be an object or a Person and especialy Servants.
    The effect does not make distinction, it would affect the king of inventions in the same way as the king of knights.

Lore: Assassin presents it self as marie antoinnete, the queen of french. Its actual identity is that of Jeanne de Valois-Saint-Rémy, "Comtesse de la Motte" the principal culprit behind the "Affair of the diamond necklace".
    Despite being a decendent of the "house of Valois", Assassin was born in a poor family. Even after marring the Count de lá motte, her life style was not on the level that she desire. So she crafted a plan gain weath and power.
    In the end, However, she was caught and send to the prison, from which she escaped by dreesing as a boy.
    While it was never her intention, the affair tarnished the queen's reputation in an irreparable way and firment the way to the end of the royal family.

Personality:
    Born in poverty, Assassin praises confort. She does not care for money, she values the things that money buys, A big house, good food and wine, servants to do the works she dont want to do and etc. Its not a matter of what she wants, she deserve those things.
    While she does not hesitate to cheat, lie and steal, she does not like other poeple like that and respect those who achive their goals with honesty and hard work, because she could never do it.
    After spending a deal of time disguise as a boy, Assassin developt a preference to more masculine clothes. Despite that she is still a woman, and will use her femininity at her favor

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Jeanne: Did she impersonate Marie Antoinette or something? You didn't really give a justification for her Grace Of God (False) Skill, though I can guess having heard of her history before (I think in a sheet back in the old thread).

I like the whole crystal dagger visual for Guillotine Embracer but the actual effect is kind of boring and OP (plus I don't think the idea of it affecting Servants with the title of 'king' even if they have no actual connections to royalty like Edison makes any sense). A better idea IMO would be something to do with the imagery of the guillotine in particular rather then a generic 'anti-royalty' effect. I'm thinking something like "Once the dagger cuts the opponent, upon invoking the true name, it forces a curse on them evoking the fall of the monarchy, beheading them instantly unless they pass a Luck check. If the target in question is a royal, then the need for a Luck check is bypassed."

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Ghost Rider ain't a real legend, buddy, and I'm pretty sure ŕ copyrighted song from the fourties count as "modern fiction". Get that thing out of here.

Blog Entries
    Royd, your idea for guillotine embracer is so much better than mine that i dont even know.

Also alex, i am pretty sure that the song was based on an actual legend

Fate / White Memoria