Page 174 of 354 FirstFirst ... 74124164169172173174175176179184224274 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 7068

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Spoilers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    Someone uploaded the Sakura true end on youtube that seems to be the CCC route.

Reminds me a lot of heavens feel...
    So picking Sakura will require sacrifice once again. The price... is too high. ;____;

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post
    So picking Sakura will require sacrifice once again. The price... is too high. ;____;
    Sakura, girl of fate and sacrifices , LOL

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiu View Post
    I read somewhere that you need all three SGs (of your Servant) to get these. Maybe that's what you're missing?

Speaking of SGs, I finished transcribing all of Gil's conversations on them and stuff (mostly for the sake of future translation/lore reference purposes), should I post them here? (They're a bit long.)
    I'd post them in the translation section.

Blog Entries
    So should we start a new thread for CCC transcriptions/translations?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Yeah, that's a good idea actually.

Akaska
    I read somewhere that you need all three SGs (of your Servant) to get these. Maybe that's what you're missing?

Speaking of SGs, I finished transcribing all of Gil's conversations on them and stuff (mostly for the sake of future translation/lore reference purposes), should I post them here? (They're a bit long.)
    Most likely that is it. Can't really read what I'm doing with gilgamesh so yeah.
    ...mongrels.

Quote Originally Posted by deaddrunk View Post
    It's not so much they sacrifice themselves but just that once the Servants are in the far side, they can't return to the near side.
    The only ones that can go back are the Masters who were brought to the far side.
    But then why show your Servant turning purplish-black and corroding? That looks exactly the same as what happens when someone dies in Fate/Extra.

Akaska
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
    But then why show your Servant turning purplish-black and corroding? That looks exactly the same as what happens when someone dies in Fate/Extra.

Oddly enough it doesn't do that for Gilgamesh. He just starts glowing and vanishes.
    ...mongrels.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Because that's exactly what happens. The Master is going back to the near side and is right at the boundary, the Servant can't return and the mana supply is cut off.

Virakin of the Darkness Arcana VirusChris's Avatar
    Because that's exactly what happens. The Master is going back to the near side and is right at the boundary, the Servant can't return and the mana supply is cut off.
    That's what happens? That's pure bull! >_<
    I can understand if it was as sacrifice, but don't cross over?

Is there a reason why?
    "Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ Chris "Yuushi" Corona, from my original global manga project series "Virakins"
    Official Husband of (Foxgirl) Caster from Fate/Extra.

Uh... that DOES imply that your Servant vanishes. If your Servant doesn't have a mana supply, they can't stay alive for very long. The only exceptions are of the Archer class because they have independent action and Gilgamesh, who is broken and is also an archer class anyway.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    I didn't say they didn't die. But it's different from saying "sacrificing themselves so you can go back to the real world with the girl".
    Last edited by peanuts; April 3rd, 2013 at 02:02 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So should we start a new thread for CCC transcriptions/translations?
    It would actually be real nice if you could trans/summarize the three blocks of infotexts the SGs give and the Matrices?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
    Uh... that DOES imply that your Servant vanishes. If your Servant doesn't have a mana supply, they can't stay alive for very long. The only exceptions are of the Archer class because they have independent action and Gilgamesh, who is broken and is also an archer class anyway.
    So Archer class manage to survive longer and that includes Red Archer, right? And why can cant they return? So they are destined to wander the far side till their mana supply is gone?

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    So basically it's not a sacrifice, they just get left to die. :333
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Akaska
    Gilgamesh is at least bro enough to give back your command seals. Would be hilarius to go to the near side again then get deleted because lolnocomandseals.
    Last edited by Truthwraith; April 3rd, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
    ...mongrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinkales View Post
    So Archer class manage to survive longer and that includes Red Archer, right? And why can cant they return? So they are destined to wander the far side till their mana supply is gone?
    This is supposed to be Fate/Stay Night established canon. The Servant needs mana (usually from their Master, though there are alternatives) to stay in the world. Archers have inherent ability that allows them to function without their Masters for a while, though they still need a mana supply.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    It would actually be real nice if you could trans/summarize the three blocks of infotexts the SGs give and the Matrices?
    Summarize, sure. Translation will probably take some time, unless some kind souls lend a hand.

Yeah, that's a good idea actually.
    What to title the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    So basically it's not a sacrifice, they just get left to die. :333
    This doesn't sound too different from a sacrifice to me.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Summarize, sure. Translation will probably take some time, unless some kind souls lend a hand.

What to title the thread?
    Kay
    i could lend a hand for the voiced comments they give in the profile section.