Page 40 of 453 FirstFirst ... 30353839404142455090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

Sounds like a dimensional catastrophe waiting to happen. TSAB won't stand for that.

Rin will later fix this mistake but the fact is... it has occured and the moment it happened, it made it so that as long as there's a possibility of something happening, it will happen and all the servants are now living in Fuyuki city.
    Just fixing her mistake won't make the servants go away since they are already there.
    With this we can have servants to play around with heheheheh XD

Earth is a Non-administered World. The TSAB can't do anything until it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by NanayaMode View Post
    Earth is a Non-administered World. The TSAB can't do anything until it's too late.
    In an official capacity at least.

Well since the servants are now here, the possibility of them surviving has now become a fact and thus fixing the dimensional catastrophe over Fuyuki will not make the servants go away since them being there is now a fact.
    Also, it seems like Shirou has a harem to people around him. (Which isn't wrong as Shirou is indeed in love with the three heroines... he doesn't know why he's in love with 3 women at the same time but he "remembers" all routes and thus remembers all the times he "spent" with them).
    Rin once says this while they are arguing on top of the roof top: "I see, so it's fine since you have Saber, Sakura, Rider, and Mitsuzuri huh!?"
    Trust me on this: "I LOLed so hard when I was playing F/HA". The possibility of the servants existing after the HGW and Shirou in love with Rin, Saber, Sakura (in this case include Nanoha, Fate, Hayate)... so much possibility for lolness XD

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    I personally think that it would overwhelm the fic, so I probably wont even touch the subject of F/HA with my snippets. Shirou's current relationships in this canon will be confusing enough on its own. The sheer mindscrewery of having feeling for 8 girls is unrealistic to write without getting high first.

And every time Fraggle gets high, a bunnie dies....

of loneliness.

T_T

remember, the harem in H/FA is mostly played for laughs, while i tried to make their relationship in my snippets more serious.

The HGW itself, though offers many possibilities.

-Boy meets girl(king)
    -same boy meets big sister ( yet still Moe)
    -Girl meets Man(GAR)
    -Same girl meets ferret( Less Gar)
    -Grail meets girls( White devil,Reaper and Queen of AoE)

Illya is best servant

Hmm Mitsuzuri really isn't part of the harem... it does seem like she does have feelings for him (they even went to a date once) but she doesn't even know that she does and Shirou doesn't have such feelings either. (Rider does like him but he doesn't hold feelins for her either).
    Besides even in this fic, the male to female ratio has always been off balance (ever since he was a child, Shirou was surrounded by girls... hehehe)
    3 girls or 6 girls... same thing just a different day :P.
    Okay a bit more serious here, Shirou's only 19 during the Strikers and as for him holding feelings for multiple women can be explained by the effect of Rin's dimensional catastrophe. (I don't think Shirou will fall for more than one girl without what happened in F/HA so it does help your snippets as well in a way )

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only problem with H/A is the fact that Shirou isn't in Fuyuki anymore when Rin is in London if she even goes to London. I mean, Shirou finishes Holy Grail War... why does he stick in Fuyuki? He has friends and family in Uminari and Mid-Childa.

If Rin does do something with the Jeweled Sword, then the entire loop would surround the Nanoha cast + Shirou and Rin. So mainly it would be higinks revolving the Aces and Shirou trying to juggle their relationship (placing this is prior to Fraggle's agreement between them for the laughs). And what does Mitsuzuri have to do with anything. Shirou doesn't live in Fuyuki, he doesn't know her.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    In case you guys are wondering, my snippet would have nothing to do with H/A. It simply makes the plot too difficult to deal with.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Well, somebody wanted Gilgamesh so i just gave them a solution (though it doesn't seem very applicable in this case)
    As for Mitsuzuri... Rin suspected that Shirou had a thing with her (with pretty much all the pretty girls around him actually, but also inapplicable if Shirou doesn't live in fuyuki)
    alright then, i'll throw this suggestion out the garbage :P
    I'm now waiting for Fraggle's snippets and perhaps part of chapter 4 soon

For now ill stay away form Fuyuki, as ill let Heroslayer set the tone for that arc.

also, I've been thinking:
    I've been thinking about a snippet where Shirou gets some vacation-time dumped on him after his last stunt. He promises his wifes that he wont go out and look for problems.

But It's not like he hasn't got other way's to help people right?

Thus people spot Shirou helping people out everywhere, from running the kitchen of the 6'th division ( to they joy of the female kitchen staff) to running around as an almighty Janitor at ST.Hilde's academy ( to Vivio's delight, as she can show off her awesome dad).

Also, there may be a shipload of males who envy Emiya for going out with all the tree aces, but we can bet that there are just as many woman who envy the aces for getting their hands on such a guy ( he cooks, he cleans, he's a great dad and he's a great lover( as testified by the three aces)

Thus Shirou gets hit on all the time, without him even noticing it( or ignoring it).

White devil, Golden reaper, Cosplay Queen. U all Jelly?

Illya is best servant

Recorder of the World Lines AzureGrimoire's Avatar
    With this ideas about Gilgamesh...
    We should pair Ko-Gil and Vivio!

This bond we have is like poison... Just one drop would destroy them all, no prisoners taken...
    Yuuhei Satellite - Tsuki ni Murakumo, Hana ni Kaze

Que Emiya and the girls sporting slasher smiles."Care to repeat that last statement?" the ask, as they look at you trough the fourth wall.Because we all know that gil-ko might be cute, but grows up to be the original pain in the ass.( caster did call him humanity's oldest bully in carnival phantasm).

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    Is Carnival Phantasm out?

And bad! No Kid-Gil x Vivio. Why would you think for a second that Shirou would let him even near his adopted daughter? Little guy would get a sword to the forehead before he even got into a mile radius of Vivio.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Is Carnival Phantasm out?
    The first episode has been translated. Best Holy Grail War ever.

Blog Entries
    Hahahaha, awesome.

Anyways, Fraggle. Go for it! I see him being yelled at by the Aces about getting himself maimed again in a rescue mission and then eventually Hayate resorting to using her pull to deny him anymore missions. Then cue Shirou helping out everywhere and the Aces seeing him get way way​ too much attention for helping everyone out and Hayate throwing him back into the field.

Doujin-logic

A I was brainstorming I cam upon the overused idea on getting all of the Aces knocked up at the same time. Then I realized that on average a woman can get impregnated on 3 out of 28 days. With 3 girls that would be a chance of (3/28)^3 =0.00123.

Then I realized this is Emiya 'Bone of my sword' Shirou we are talking about.

Thus: To fulfill Vivio's wish of becoming a big sister, Fraggle presents:

-------------------------------------------SNIPPET----------------------------------------------------

"Well Shirou," Shamal stated as she guided him into her office, " It looks like they all are about four to six weeks pregnant. Shirou only nodded in reply, as the truth slowly started to sink in.

"I must admit, I'm quite surprised you got all of ten knocked up in such a short period. You must have an ' healthy' lovelife.

"errrr" Shirou stated, as he looked against the wall, to ashamed to look her in the eyes. "They..... all want at least one turn whenever we ......."

" Get at it?" Shamal finishes for him. " Still you must be doing it more then once, if this happened"

" Three times..." He muttered.

" Tree times a week?, But thats at least nine times..."

" Not per week" He sheepishly interrupted.

" P-per day?" She stuttered. He could only nod, as his face turned red.

"Every day?" She pressed.

Shirou coughed, as she scratched at the back of his head.

"I think I asked to much" Shamal slowly stated, as she tried to suppress the memories from her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMAKE: A friend in need

"Docter Shamal," Shirou suddenly spoke up, as she walked towards the door to let him out of her office.

"Yes Shirou, do you still have questions?"

"Well," He started." Don't you think its better for the girls to stop having sex with me as long as they are pregnant?"

"Well, only for the first few months, but after....."

"Let me try asking you again." He interrupted her.

"Don't you think it's better for the girls to refrain form having sex with me as long as they are pregnant?" He asked her, as he clasped his hand in front of him, almost as if he was praying at her. his look of desperation threw her off balance before...

"Ah," She slowly grasped the problem. "Perhaps I will prescribe a full 9 months for abstinence for them, to prevent any complications for parents and child."

Tears of gratitude streamed from his eyes as his weary body shook her hands.

"If you don't mind, Ill be borrowing one of your sickbeds for some sleep then doctor" Shirou smiled at her. Shamal could only look as he crashed down on top of the bed, before he immediately started snoring softly.

Shamal sighted, as she looked at his sleeping form.

"I didn't even got to tell him they all have twins"

Illya is best servant

@AzureGrimoire
    Hmm I believe Ko-Gil would be more into Caro... (poor Erio in that case)
    As for Shirou... Shirou finds Ko-Gil to be much more of a dangerous opponent than Gilgamesh. (Since, Ko-Gil would effectively use the NPs in GoB instead of just sword spamming and will not hold back against his opponents)
    Ko-Gil knows that the only person in the universe that can defeat him is Shirou and tries to be on the good side of Shirou for being the only one who can defeat him. Something like having your natural enemy as your ally would be better than to keep him as your enemy (though he does say he will probably win against Shirou if they were to fight once again while smiling, sending cold shivers to Shirou :P)

Quote Originally Posted by UBW View Post
    @AzureGrimoire
    Hmm I believe Ko-Gil would be more into Caro... (poor Erio in that case)
    "Oh, lingering affection? I would assume so. This treasure is beyond you. I understand how you must feel. It must be really vexing to have it taken away by another man." the golden haired boy told his fallen opponent.

Erio crawled up, as he looked his enemy in the face.

Caro could only look on in tears, as the boy struggle to keep on standing

"Please stop this, I'm not worth if to get so much beaten up for!" She pleaded.

"Sorry. I like you the most, Caro.
    So I won't give you to a guy like him."

every woman looking: 'DAWWWW'

" Oh god, not this shit again.." Gil-ko murmered.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    I haven't played HA or anything so can someone explain the concept of Gil-Ko to me.