Page 609 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 10950955959960460760860961061161461965970911091609 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 37994

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why would you waste bond points.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Diversify your bond points.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mash is pretty useless right now but I already 10/10/10 her just because it's easy to.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Same, I don't think she's even useless if you use the plug suit though. In JP I had her in my lineup at this time.

NA just got bond 10 way earlier so there's no real reason to keep her anymore if you don't want to throw away quartz.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    I don't have the cost to run a full gold team anyway

or even have a full gold team ahahahaha
    Spoiler:

Holy shit, double YOLO ten-roll prevails.

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Holy crap!

Okay, moving on.

If I were to put emphasis on bond points, the game would become even more grindy than GBF because I try to do everything all at once. Meaning I've been paying quartz to keep grinding. I'm very obsessive about this shit. Because I'm crazy. I need that EXP... Heck, I'm probably going to pay a bunch today just so that I can get a bunch of Chimera Claws... Why am I doing this to myself. I want Berserkalot at 70, minimum. He's already matching Fran's damage at 10 levels below her...

I really dislike Medb for what she's done so far in this singularity, but somehow, I also kind of pity her.

Spoiler:
    I feel like she's just... deluding herself, and she's using the grail not even to make her wish come true, but just to make it harder for reality to encroach upon her already ridiculous fantasy.

That said, it's still kind of a good thing IMO because now I don't want her enough to keep trying to roll her.
    Last edited by Draconic; March 29th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Why am I so ticked off that NA version doesn't have all the new animation stuff from JP... logically I know it doesn't matter but ugh!

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I really dislike Medb for what she's done so far in this singularity, but somehow, I also kind of pity her.

Spoiler:
    I feel like she's just... deluding herself, and she's using the grail not even to make her wish come true, but just to make it harder for reality to encroach upon her already ridiculous fantasy.

That said, it's still kind of a good thing IMO because now I don't want her enough to keep trying to roll her.
    Yeah, that's kind of a big part of her character, as far as I can tell (I never actually rolled her sadface). She's trying to keep this broken fantasy of the one man who, out of all the people she slept with for politics and money and alliances and whatever, she might have actually loved, in the only broken way she knows.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

祖 Ancestor
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Why am I so ticked off that NA version doesn't have all the new animation stuff from JP... logically I know it doesn't matter but ugh!
    "Logically", I feel more sad about NA doesn't have those latest UI updates, 3 quarts master missions AND subtitles..............
    -
    I know, I know, we are much better off than those poor souls in CN, TW and KR servers (in that order) already......
    FGO(JP) : 384812949 rockitten
    FGO(US) : Main :908340093 rockitten

Spoiler:

(alt) :469909686 Kitkat
    Spoiler:

GF: 200312912 Toma Emiya / 172681242
    Mo-san
    Spoiler:

Shirou:
    Did the grail ever told you what happened to your father?
    Mordred: It told me enough! It told me you used to be her master!
    Shirou: No, we got married. I am your father.
    Mordred: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Shirou: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Morered: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

I know Jalter permanently hijacks the meta later, but exactly how good is Cu Alter? I'm getting that he's a survival Berserker, but he's still really squishy and his PfA isn't as good as Lancer Cu's. How is he compared to Herc?

598,535,004 (NA)

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    I know Jalter permanently hijacks the meta later, but exactly how good is Cu Alter? I'm getting that he's a survival Berserker, but he's still really squishy and his PfA isn't as good as Lancer Cu's. How is he compared to Herc?
    He is Irish Herc
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    He is better than Jalter once game goes into actual challenge quest territory

- - - Updated - - -

which isnt anytime soon for na i guess there is year&half before memeing the highest red chain total damage numbers stops working

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Herc and Cu Alter are pretty different in how their survivability works. Herc wants to be the last servant out, so his Bond CE+Guts gives four turns of survival against a boss and his evasion avoids all three attacks on a turn. Cu Alter, meanwhile, can only evade two attacks and thus wants to be out with other Servants so he doesn't waste the entire PfA on avoiding 67% of one turn's damage.

However, he also has 2000 ATK over Herc and notable reaches 15,016 ATK when grailed to 100 and max Fou'd. People love to look at big numbers. (He reaches 18k or so in JP with a lv.100 Scope.)
    Ungrailed he has 12,805 ATK vs., say, Jalter's 13,244 ATK, but with an additional 1.5x modifier he'll do more damage unless against a Ruler or swimming in Crit Stars. Once crit stars come into play, though, they do more damage.

Basically, he's really tanky (1 hit evasion + 34% defense + 2500HP Guts, and also +30%DEF on NP turns) and hits really hard, but since he isn't suited for buster crit memes (9 star weight vs. Jalter's 261) he's fallen out of favor in the meta a bit. He's still good, though.

For reference, without exterior buffs unFou'd Cu's NP1 will hit for 60,417. (+-10%.) Jalter's NP will hit for 54,261 against non-Jeanne/Amakusa's. Herc's NP will hit for 51,687.
    Kintoki's NP hits for 66,554.
    However, do note that Cu, Herc and Kintoki stack additively with Waver's +ATK buff while Jalter stacks multiplicatively since hers is a Mana Burst-esque ability. (The same goes for the plugsuit, and Jalter probably gets more mileage out of Anniversary Blonde as well due to the crit stars.)
    On the other hand, Merlin stacks better with the first three... but he also hands out lots of Crit Strength and crit stars, which Jalter appreciates more and overall makes her the stronger choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    I actually prefer Heracles' current NA animations, but he does look more chiseled and taller in the JP version.
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

because I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I’m not a mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    im an admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    so you admin to playing with sock puppets

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    There are a few of his animations in JP that I don't much like, but I do think they're almost all better than the NA versions.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar
    After I used up all my quartz, I threw a ticket and got Cu Alter.

I have failed you Jannu Alter, but this is what I really wanted.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Went ahead and did two 10-rolls for Cu Alter, didn't get him. Got Jeanne though.

...Which means I either rolled a catalyst or blew my luck on the other Jeanne, rofl. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I won't give in... I already have Edison on JP... I don't need to roll him here... I need to save for the Shuten/Round Table slaughter...