Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches

JP Friend Code
    By request
    So as I play, Unlimited Game Works/
    That body was certainly made of games

...And that's a wrap. The point has been made. Still not changing my avatar, though. GARcher belongs to everyone!

Thanks for the update....I kinda missed the shitstorm that happened a while ago. I am glad the Translation team still working on it despite what had happened. Best wishes to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    He createrd countless games. In the end he just felt like a cleaner. What a pointless existence.
    But I will still never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Yeah, I'm still alive and kicking. Sorry for losing touch for over a month, some things were happening in RL that turned my attention away from this project. But I'm back now, and I intend to keep translating/editing the scene scripts until they're finally done, especially now that the end is finally in sight.
    No worries, I was just surprised because you never got in touch with me, so I figured Dozenagent was on his own. Little did I know.............I feel kept out of the loop
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    No worries, I was just surprised because you never got in touch with me, so I figured Dozenagent was on his own. Little did I know.............I feel kept out of the loop
    I told you :P
    *maaay have not responded to the, 'oh really? he's back?' part now that I look at it... was during the... incident.
    Last edited by Dozenagent; June 27th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.

Guys!! Just created a profile to write this. THANK YOU FOR YOU HARD WORK. Been waiting since 2009, checking once a moth at least for the project an TLWIKI. Im pretty sure we are all gonna keep waiting. Again THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Dozenagent View Post
    I told you :P
    *maaay have not responded to the, 'oh really? he's back?' part now that I look at it... was during the... incident.
    Yeah but he never told me or bothered to PM me. I feel so unloved!
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    There, there. *pats back* The timing was just bad. I was keeping track of the project through PMs with Dozenagent, and I felt awkward about contacting you directly after the whole month of silence. So I thought the best way to announce my return to you and everyone else was through the forums... but before I could do that, the whole mess happened, and I lost the chance for that, so I waited for this new one to be made before posting. Sorry for not telling you sooner, Jack.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I just found out about "Hollowgate". Ok.

So is there no need for proper translators anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    I just found out about "Hollowgate". Ok.

So is there no need for proper translators anymore?
    Well it looked shaky for a few days, but seems alot of people are waiting for the actual patch w/ decent translation and none of the listing sites decided to list the others, so we're still going.

And yes, would love your help. We finally don't have an insurmountable task ahead of us, so we are going to finish damn it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors UnlimitedBladeWorks's Avatar
    When It finishes anyone want me to do a Youtube Walkthrough to promote the validated 100% Patch so that people will move away from the non 100% Validated Version

Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks View Post
    When It finishes anyone want me to do a Youtube Walkthrough to promote the validated 100% Patch so that people will move away from the non 100% Validated Version
    Couldn't hurt. Though, I'm counting on not having an issue with confusion over the 100%s, seems news of the quality issues spread almost as fast as the 'leak' itself.

Eh I don't think it'll change the results much.
    Memorable quotes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors UnlimitedBladeWorks's Avatar
    But there are no complete HA Walkthroughs on Youtube so if I post one well lots of people will see it

Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks View Post
    But there are no complete HA Walkthroughs on Youtube so if I post one well lots of people will see it
    Considering XerBlade's full walkthrough of FSN only has like......1000 views per video....

Also if anyone's gonna do a game walkthrough here it's gonna be me.

Especially considering 100%ing FHA isn't as easy as it looks and it's better to do if you've done it once already.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; June 28th, 2014 at 08:05 AM.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    It's like a cakewalk in comparison to Kagetsu Tohya, though.

Blog Entries
    Jack I knew it you're only in it for the money!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you make enough from your Sonic LPs?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    It's like a cakewalk in comparison to Kagetsu Tohya, though.
    That's good to know. KT was a nightmare to get through for me...I enjoyed it, but god, what a mess. I had to use a walkthrough in the end.

Blog Entries
    Also if anyone's gonna do a game walkthrough here it's gonna be me.
    Why should it be you in particular?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    But I will still never forget.

pai, what happened to the line O'boobs sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.