Page 459 of 858 FirstFirst ... 359409449454457458459460461464469509559 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Do you know where the Krishna sheet is? I haven't been able to find one on this site for some reason.
    It was off site

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    hmm when is the OP gonna get updated case there were some really and sheets i deleted on this, and they still show up on the OP.
    Continually asking for it doesn’t help.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Medb Lily: Doesn't work for me
    what? why? i thought that i had a cool concept.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    what? why? i thought that i had a cool concept.
    The concept and personality are fun, but I'm not crazy over her NP being a pretty generic Avalon copy. Surely something more interesting could be done with the "realm of the faeries" idea.

Blog Entries
    oh, this, thats ok i not all that crazy over the NP either, but i could not find a better effect realy.

- - - Updated - - -

negative feedback is fine, but please tell what you did not like só i can try to improve on my next sheets

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    oh, this, thats ok i not all that crazy over the NP either, but i could not find a better effect realy.
    Something to do with Marble Phantasm could work, since it's said to be an inherent ability of faeries. Still a little generic, but at least not ripping off Arturia.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Marble Phantasm's are more True Ancestor territory. It would a very big stretch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Marble Phantasm's are more True Ancestor territory. It would a very big stretch.
    Description on the (admittedly unreliable) wiki says it's an ability of True Ancestors and Elementals (i.e faeries). So I think it could work.

Blog Entries
    Well, TA is a kind of Elemental

Blog Entries
    Gregor Samsa: Not a Servant you'd ever actually want to summon, but one that might make for an interesting story. I feel like you probably could've fused the effects of the his NP into his Skills and left him as an NP-less Servant, justified by the fact that he's a 'false existance' like Sasaki. That's what I would've done, anyway, but I never would've thought of making a sheet for this character, so good job anyway.

Medb Lily: Fun idea, but I feel like the execution is a little lacking. Maybe its just the messy formatting, though? Anway, I agree with Royd when they said that her NP just being a copy of Avalon is a little boring - it makes sense, but its still a bit of a let down. Maybe you could do something with the idea that its 'a reality marble representing her delusion of being a queen of faeries'? Or maybe you could have it be an 'internal reality marble connected to Avalon' which lets her absorb mana from Avalon/the Reverse Side of the World?

Nimrod: Faceclaim doesn't work for me - as in I literally can't see it. Anyway, speaking as someone whose done two different interpretations of Nimrod before, I feel like this sheet is a little... boring? I dunno, maybe try to look into the Nasuverse lore concerning the Tower of Babel to get some ideas of what he should be like?

On an unrelated note, I'm kind of surprised that a sheet for Shirou from Arashi's I Am Not There "fic" has never been done. There's definitely potential there and it would probably be very different than EMIYA.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is Samsa fake? Jekyll, Dantes, and Holmes aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    On the other hand, Yan Qing is specifically stated to be a complete literary existence.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    i wonder what a best formating would be, i have been wondering how should i change my sheets

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    i wonder what a best formating would be, i have been wondering how should i change my sheets
    For one thing, you should separate Class and Personal Skills. Lumping them together is just needlessly confusing.

Blog Entries
    Samsa is specifically acknowledged as being the character from a novel thought to be semi-autobiographical. Not 'the person who served as inspiration for Samsa' but literally the character from the novel who is suspiciously similar to Kafka, the author. His personality exists the way it does due to the fact that 'the reader's desired him to be that way'. He seems to be a pretty fake existance to me.

Dante and Holmes both come from GO, which is rather loose with Servant rules. Can't say much about Jekyll or Frankie, the only other fictional Heroic Spirit that doesn't come from GO (as far as I can remember, anyway). Anyway, I made my suggestion because he's specified as being a work of fiction in the sheet itself, I don't actually have a problem with non-mythical fictional characters being treated as real in the Nasuverse.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Holmes is deliberately ambiguous about whether or not he was a real person.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Holmes is deliberately ambiguous about whether or not he was a real person.
    What about how he's in the short story with helena?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Maybe she's fictional too

Maybe Holmes is breaking the fourth wall, acknowledging that all TM characters are works of fiction.

Blog Entries
    maybe we are all fictional too...

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

red assassin

"master, even if i am useless, will you protect me? if you will, then i will protect you to! i'll dismember anyone who tries to hurt you!"

Class: Assassin
    Aligiment: Chaotic/good
    region: France/japan
    Height: 138cm
    Weight: 33kg
    Dislikes: agresive people, small spaces, alchohol
    Talents: waiting
    Armaments: blood-stained kitching knife
    Natural enemies: Ayaka sajyou

stats:

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: E
    NP: A

Skills

class skills
    Presence concealment(E++):it is extremily dificult to hide as a side effect her red hood,if the hood is removed this skill will rank up, but not by much.

personal skills
    Animal dialogue(A+): all animals will follow her orders even some phantasmal beasts, it is even more eficient in canines.

looks of pitifulness(A): her aperance give of a very pitiful aura, making people be sorry for her and, by extension, reluctant to attack her. In case of "evil" aligment, a luck check is made.

happy ending(A): a unusual skill that takes so every set number of misfortunated heppenings, her luck stats will changet to EX-rank for a brief period of time. More likely to activate in life-or-death situatiations

Noble phantasm

Simbol of evil, Archetype-villan
    The Wolf

Assassins main way of combat, this noble phantasm summons the fears of children around the world crystallized in the format of a hellish looking giant wolf.
    the animal has the side of a small car, its fur is pitch black and its eyes are deep red, there is also a glowing orange mark on its forehead that resembles a command seal.
    the thing is classified as a magical best and is strong enough to fight most servants on equal foot, it has the skills magic resistence(A), monstrous strenght(B) and Aptitude for slaughter(kids)(B), it also has the ability to capture enemies into its stomach, with the maximun of two.

would you push the button, please?
    The Hallway

This noble phantasms do not come from the original story, but was born from the urban legend of the "Little red riding hood of semina apartments". It turn Assassin into a illusion of sorts, a hallucination, making it impossible to harm her as all attack will phase through her body. she herself is also unable to do harm in this form, but she will give of a aura of terror that can only be blocked with mental protection skills of rank A or higher.

Background

Assassin's goes by the identity of Little red riding hood, while one of the most know caracters of literature, there was no real little red ridding hood, so the grail tries summon the closest thing possible.
    this girl was summon because of her conections with a urban legend rapidly rising in popularity, "the little red ridding hood of semina apartments". in the story, an unnamed person ignores the cries for help of a little girl who ends up being killed by her abused mother, the person is the haunted by the ghost of the child.
    The kitching knife Assassin wields is the same knife her mom used to kill her and her abusive father and then comit suicide.

personality

Assassin is a very sweet kid. she is very shy around unknow people but it does not take a lot of effort to make her open up, just being gentle is enough. she does not jugde based on looks and can get along very well even with beings of monstrous apparence.
    however her innocence has a dark side. Assassin is very protective of people she gets attached to. even using a more agressive tone of voice against her friends may be enough for her to cause fisical harm to someone, and she does not see fault in killing or torturing for the sake of "protecting". she is also unforgiven, and if you do something that she sees as bad, even if you manage to regain her favor, things will never be the same.

craft essence

Person A

it hurts, onee-chan...

please, open the door, onee-chan...

please...

why won't you open the door, onee-chan...

i thought you are a good person...

i thought you are my friend, onee-chan...

please, onee-chan...

i...

i hate you, onee-chan...

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Little Red Riding Hood: This formatting is much better than your previous ones, that's for sure. As for the sheet itself, it's pretty interesting. Looks of Pitifulness fits nicely with the theme, tho I'm can't say the same about her 3rd Skill. Also, her 2nd NP's effect is a bit too underwhelming for an A rank NP.