Page 201 of 302 FirstFirst ... 101151191196199200201202203206211251301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 6035

Thread: Recommended Type-Moon Fanfics Discussion II: Electric Boogaloo

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    > Gil/Archer ship

wat

I was about to click that link, too. But no.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One-sided, on Mirror!Gil's part. Regular Gil doesn't do anything, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    > Gil/Archer ship

wat

I was about to click that link, too. But no.
    It's really just a cheap joke to make Archer freak out all over again at how utterly bizarre the mirror Fuyuki is just when it looks like he is adjusting.

+1 on Shattered Heaven from me, too Haven't read any Shatteraxia, so I can't rec or de-rec it

The mirror Matous are worth the read alone.
    Last edited by Imperial; January 21st, 2014 at 01:52 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    If Sakura is likable I might read it.
    Spoiler:
    Tsundere Sakura

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Gil collects weapons.
    He doesn't. He collects treasures.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No rape-worms (I think). Zouken is an oblivious, senile Grandpa.

And tsun for Archer, IIRC.
    Last edited by Kirby; January 20th, 2014 at 10:10 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I didn't realize they weren't on there yet. At any rate, I recommend Shattered Heaven and Shatteraxia as entertaining, comedic reads with plot and some action. The nature of the reversals in personality and attributes for each of the characters is interesting and well-thought out, and Mirror Gil is a pleasure to read about, especially as he undergoes character growth due to his interactions with Archer. Overall, reading the two is rewarding. Consider this my extended +1.

Blog Entries
    I'm giving Shattered Heaven and Shatteraxia and my +1 as well.

Simply because Mirror Gil being GAR for Archer is the most adorable thing ever. Not to mention, Mirror Gil is moe.

Plus there's Pyromaniac Issei who keeps burning down the school, Mirror!Sakura having no sex drive, and Mirror! Rin being batshit crazy.

We really haven't seen Mirror!Archer yet.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IIRC, he has a goatee.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It was pure evil, that facial hair. Actually, I think all of the facial hair was evil: the goatees, the mustache...
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; January 20th, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Or even a little Zouken x Shirou ship?

What is wrong with people that they don't see the potential?
    Unfortunately the fics predate the concept before it became impeded within the collective unconsciousness of the true believers.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    +1 to Shattered Heaven. One of the first fics I remember reading, and one of those that got me to join BL in the first place. I'm surprised it wasn't on here.

Yes, I know, but saying "Gil collects splendid weapons, among other splendid things" didn't have quite the same tone.

Tsundere Sakura? I'll pass, I'll keep the superior brunette original.

Actually, oh God. Tsundere to whom?" It's not like I allow you to ravage my body and coil around my heart because I like you, baka rape-worm!"
    Actually, tsundere, morally ambiguous, Sakura. The whole morally ambiguous thing is hilarious in shatteraxia, thanks to canon!Sakura.

And another +1 from here for Shattered Heaven and Shatteraxia.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

US Friend Code
    I am also going to give +1 for Shattered Heaven and Shatteraxia, I've read them a long time ago and for some reason just assumed they were recommended, well that and I had forgotten about the story to tell the truth.

Blog Entries
    I'll give a +1 for Shattered Heaven, due to it's comedy, action and likeable/memorable characters.

I'll hold off on Shatteraxia though, and wait for its ending before judging. If the author ever plans to continue.

What happened to Promises of a Wandering Hero in the index? I can't find it.

Spoiler:
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    What happened to Promises of a Wandering Hero in the index? I can't find it.
    I was about to correct you until I took a look through the index. Quite odd to see that none of his works are on there anymore...unless I'm missing something.
    Over the Keel Mountains, Meets an ape with human speech. The ape asks, "What clings to you? Bear it—you cannot. Accept it—you cannot. But hidden—it is from you. Recite its name."

Nah, Path of the king is still there. But I found strange that Promises has dissapeared. I was going to talk about the new chapter, and first I wanted to check it, and it's not there anymore.

Spoiler:

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Was it ever even recced?

People might have voted it up but don't think it was ever actually recced.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    Was it ever even recced?

People might have voted it up but don't think it was ever actually recced.
    Taking into account this post, and this one, I'd say "Aye, it was". Or at least, it was in the index.

Spoiler: