Page 254 of 491 FirstFirst ... 154204244249252253254255256259264304354 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 9818

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    Yeah, that was hilarious. I need to know why it refused to do anything though, was it just being disobedient?
    it was still p injured during the last fight so he was like are you seriously making me do this
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Yeah, that was hilarious. I need to know why it refused to do anything though, was it just being disobedient?
    If you think that is funny take a look at this, it's something from GO that details a conversation between them.

"Hey, why are you my steed?"
    "Kue-!"
    (Translation: "I think, therefore I am. Illusions are, again, the truth.)
    "You don't understand? Yeah, I know right! I don't understand either!"
    "Kua-!"
    (Translation: "The world is filled with illusions!")
    "It's alright, it's alright! Because I love you! Here you go, I will give you a hug!"
    "Gue-!"
    (Translation: "Are you even listening?!")
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Arun S Arrie View Post
    Apex subs are out
    Seems like he can't make up his mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I've decided to support Hippogryph-kun for his right to defy his tyrannical master.

Ganbare, Hippogryph-kun! Don't let that punk boss you around! Fighto!

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Let's just say he had more reason in him than Astolfo.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Seems like he can't make up his mind
    It's not like he has a choice when we have UTW who always take 2-3 days to release their subs.

Well, if he really did say he wanted to stop because UTW were always an hour or so behind him, then not the best timing to release this episode now when UTW released theirs around the same time again.

Anyway, this fight was still lame, and all I could think about was power rangers because of you guys...

As for the subs, I watched it with both APEX and UTW and tried paying as much attention to voices at the same time. UTW was cleanly edited without spelling or grammatical errors, and the only two things I noticed were when Avicebron said "Farewell, Roche", they translated it as "Farewell, core", and when they talk about Adam's RM, Astolfo says "An autonomous reality marble" but they translated it as "an autonomous, unique aura" which sounds to me like the translator just wasn't aware of actual terminology?
    APEX on the other hand had the same amount of grammatical errors as usual, and while it didn't have the two aforementioned "problems", all the dialogue was way more literally translated and felt pretty weird in places.

If UTW can just stay consistent and not go back to their early episodes that'd be nice (I haven't seen an UTW episode for like 6 episodes or something so don't know how those were), because I'd really like the cleaner aspect of them when watching, even though I lose out on NP ruby from APEX. Of course if APEX keeps releasing several hours ahead of UTW then not like it matters...
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Some people in UTW's comments are wondering if they're intentionally releasing so quickly after APEX to spite them. I doubt that but it is pretty consistently only a few hours apart.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JP Friend Code
    was it just being disobedient?
    Need more gym badges.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the episode, to me it was fine, but average. My brother enjoyed it alot tho so good for him.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd say the 'Farewell, Roche' being done as 'core' instead was a personal preference, and one that does fit considering Avi's character. But, it doesn't help when he does acknowledge Roche with his last words to him with his name. :|
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Mordred showing up was was like a school yankee negotiating with the school council president in order to wipe out the local delinquents while demanding for Jeanne's lunch money (command seals) for payment. xD

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
    Mordred showing up was was like a school yankee negotiating with the school council president in order to wipe out the local delinquents while demanding for Jeanne's lunch money (command seals) for payment. xD
    That's essentially what happened, Moedred is great.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

But on the other hand, I'm not quite sure if I like that over the top, Dragon Fist esque beamu that Sieg and Mordred does to finish off Adam. Imho, it is out of nowhere and doesn't fit the atmosphere of the series.
    I mean this is the same series that threw away any semblance of grounding and lore to have an "awesome" battle for the Sieg and Mordred fight at the start of the show.
    Just a standard Sig.

ID: 989,068,720
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Well, if he really did say he wanted to stop because UTW were always an hour or so behind him, then not the best timing to release this episode now when UTW released theirs around the same time again.

Anyway, this fight was still lame, and all I could think about was power rangers because of you guys...

As for the subs, I watched it with both APEX and UTW and tried paying as much attention to voices at the same time. UTW was cleanly edited without spelling or grammatical errors, and the only two things I noticed were when Avicebron said "Farewell, Roche", they translated it as "Farewell, core", and when they talk about Adam's RM, Astolfo says "An autonomous reality marble" but they translated it as "an autonomous, unique aura" which sounds to me like the translator just wasn't aware of actual terminology?
    APEX on the other hand had the same amount of grammatical errors as usual, and while it didn't have the two aforementioned "problems", all the dialogue was way more literally translated and felt pretty weird in places.

If UTW can just stay consistent and not go back to their early episodes that'd be nice (I haven't seen an UTW episode for like 6 episodes or something so don't know how those were), because I'd really like the cleaner aspect of them when watching, even though I lose out on NP ruby from APEX. Of course if APEX keeps releasing several hours ahead of UTW then not like it matters...
    UTW missed Reality Marble? How?

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BleachedGears View Post
    I mean this is the same series that threw away any semblance of grounding and lore to have an "awesome" battle for the Sieg and Mordred fight at the start of the show.
    That's what actually happened in the book one.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Different translators than when they were in their heyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    I knew there was a reason that Avicebron had to die.

But more importantly,

THAT'S MAH BOY
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BleachedGears View Post
    I'm not quite sure what's wrong with the lore other than their visual choice to not make Balmung a half circle beamu. Or what does an awesome start have anything to do with the Dragon Fist esque scene.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Mordred extorting Command Seals out of Jeanne was great. Pity about her flipping Adam off getting censored, though. I liked those Attack on Titan-style shots too.

BADASSES NEVER LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS
    canon finish apo vol 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    seme mode activated
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.