Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: For A Maiden's Chastity - The Frankenstein's Monster Fan Club

Banned
    Blog Entries
    maybe she can exchange them out? she is made out of various corpseparts after all. well when in doubt, trust the only oficial pic hsowign them i gues, which si green and blue.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    The same as the seventh pic of the OP. It's part of her concept art, so it's more than probably the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seems reasonable to me.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code

US Friend Code

Since Satires and Parodies are personal favorites, I did some research on some cross-over images and look what I found!

I assume that the man in the black suit is Berserker's Master. I'll look into this further and I'll see what this is all about. For now, here are the images:

Note: I assume the "8 Ball" and the platform boots have some kind of explanation in the fan-fiction. I'll try and see if I can find out more about this. It's really interesting!

Also, get ready for this: The Cross-Over is about to start!

Note: I have NO idea why they are known as the Duo Masters of Red and seriously, where's Rito Yuuki in all of this?!?!

It doesn't just stop there. Ai from Hell-Girl and a man that looks like the guy from "The Mask" is here too.

Somehow, these individuals have formed some kind of partnership or some kind of team. I don't know. Since this is ALL about our dearest Maiden (Berserker). This is as far as I can go. If Frankenstein is the main character or the main servant in this fan-fiction, I will go ahead and continue to post stuff about Frankenstein's quest for the Holy Grail. Anyways, I saw these pictures and I was like, "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so unique!!!!!!!!!" So yeah, there you go. Enjoy!
    Last edited by TheParodyANDTheSatire; December 29th, 2013 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Image Updates.

Okay, I'm back. I just stumbled on the guy behind the fan-fiction. His name is SnakeKey. He's on IMVU. According to the information I gathered, this guy has stated that this fan-fiction is MAINLY a Soul-Eater and Fate/Apocrypha cross-over. Also, this world takes place in the Code Geasse Universe. For example, Death City is in the Nevada Territory in The Holy Britannian Empire. The Lala Satalin Deviluke here is nothing more but a mere replica. She was created by Dr. Vexen from the Organization. You know, #4 in the Organization (The Chilly Academic!). Ai, the Hell Girl, was also created by Dr. Vexen.

Anyways........

FRANKENSTEIN IS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS FAN-FICTION!!!!!!!!!

Snakekey has stated that he is a HUGE fan of Frankenstein from Fate/Apocrypha. Then again, I am too!

According the information, the servants in this NON-CANNON fan-fiction do NOT fight each other. Instead, they fight kishin and witches in order to restore the balance between good and evil. Instead of "meisters", there are masters, and instead of "weapons", there are servants.

Each master and servant are on a quest to acquire 99 Kishin Souls and 1 "EVIL" Witch Soul in order for the master to turn his or her servant into a "Death Servant". This way, Lord Death himself will be able to command that particular servant if need be.

In this fan-fiction, the main character is Paul DiSalvio. He's 6 feet 1 inch. His servant is Frankenstein's Monster and she's also 6 feet 1 inch. (The platform boots make her look taller!) Paul has the Black Blood and his servant also has the Black Blood. That might explain why Frankenstein has platform boots and an "8 Ball" on the mace. "Frankie" can shoot out electricity from her mace and she trades in speed for power! She can also scream and severely stun her foe!

The other main character is the Lala Satalin Deviluke Replica and OH MY GOD, she's 6 feet 8 inches. Again, another "monster" reference. Anyways, her servant is Jack-The-Ripper and she's only 4 feet tall.

Now onto the supporting characters.

The rival anti-hero is Luap OiVlasid. He's the same height as Paul is: 6 feet 1 inch. His servant is Semiramis. She's 5 feet 6 inches. Note: Her high heels make her look taller.

The other rival anti-hero is the Ai Jesusian Angelon Replica. AKA: Hell Girl Replica! Her servant is Mordred. She's 5 feet tall. Note: Her armor makes her look taller.

That's all I have for now. I love the fan-fiction. I mean, Death City and the Holy Grail War is just a very unique combination. Also, it stars our beloved Berserker herself! She's so cute!

LONG LIVE FRANKENSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

US Friend Code

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheParodyANDTheSatire View Post
    Okay, I'm back. I just stumbled on the guy behind the fan-fiction. His name is SnakeKey. He's on IMVU. According to the information I gathered, this guy has stated that this fan-fiction is MAINLY a Soul-Eater and Fate/Apocrypha cross-over. Also, this world takes place in the Code Geasse Universe. For example, Death City is in the Nevada Territory in The Holy Britannian Empire. The Lala Satalin Deviluke here is nothing more but a mere replica. She was created by Dr. Vexen from the Organization. You know, #4 in the Organization (The Chilly Academic!). Ai, the Hell Girl, was also created by Dr. Vexen.

Anyways........

FRANKENSTEIN IS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS FAN-FICTION!!!!!!!!!

Snakekey has stated that he is a HUGE fan of Frankenstein from Fate/Apocrypha. Then again, I am too!

According the information, the servants in this NON-CANNON fan-fiction do NOT fight each other. Instead, they fight kishin and witches in order to restore the balance between good and evil. Instead of "meisters", there are masters, and instead of "weapons", there are servants.

Each master and servant are on a quest to acquire 99 Kishin Souls and 1 "EVIL" Witch Soul in order for the master to turn his or her servant into a "Death Servant". This way, Lord Death himself will be able to command that particular servant if need be.

In this fan-fiction, the main character is Paul DiSalvio. He's 6 feet 1 inch. His servant is Frankenstein's Monster and she's also 6 feet 1 inch. (The platform boots make her look taller!) Paul has the Black Blood and his servant also has the Black Blood. That might explain why Frankenstein has platform boots and an "8 Ball" on the mace. "Frankie" can shoot out electricity from her mace and she trades in speed for power! She can also scream and severely stun her foe!

The other main character is the Lala Satalin Deviluke Replica and OH MY GOD, she's 6 feet 8 inches. Again, another "monster" reference. Anyways, her servant is Jack-The-Ripper and she's only 4 feet tall.

Now onto the supporting characters.

The rival anti-hero is Luap OiVlasid. He's the same height as Paul is: 6 feet 1 inch. His servant is Semiramis. She's 5 feet 6 inches. Note: Her high heels make her look taller.

The other rival anti-hero is the Ai Jesusian Angelon Replica. AKA: Hell Girl Replica! Her servant is Mordred. She's 5 feet tall. Note: Her armor makes her look taller.

That's all I have for now. I love the fan-fiction. I mean, Death City and the Holy Grail War is just a very unique combination. Also, it stars our beloved Berserker herself! She's so cute!

LONG LIVE FRANKENSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds horrendously complicated.

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

US Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Sounds horrendously complicated.

This fan-fiction: "The Holy Grail War Continues Onward" IS horrendously complicated; however, once you get the "gist" of it, you will LOVE it!

If you have seen Future Diary Abridged by YunoInbox or Pokemon Black and White by MageKnight404 and you fiercely loved it, YOU WILL LOVE THIS GUY'S FAN-FICTION!

Seriously, it IS horrendously complicated, but then again, YunoInbox is famous for such horrendously complicated material. Even MageKnight404 is famous for such horrendously complicated styles.

Both YunoInbox and MageKnight404 are famous for their insanely done works, SnakeKey is of no exception!

US Friend Code

US Friend Code

Blog Entries
    Wow, that one's pretty.

. . . Here's a question. The Type-Moon wiki now lists her eyes as Grey/Gold (which would be just as cool, admittedly) - any idea where they got that concept?

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Member of the Ala Iridia MarqFJA87's Avatar
    It's from her concept artwork as shown in Fate/complete material IV: Extra Material.

Blog Entries
    Ah, OK - any other time I saw that picture, I automatically tagged the tints as "green" and "blue," but from that close a view, I can see it. Thanks.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

US Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    I don't get it.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    He thinks that Bridal Chest (is that the name of her weapon?) is a bowling ball?

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    He thinks that Bridal Chest (is that the name of her weapon?) is a bowling ball?
    Yeah, that's its name. And... Okay, now I want to know why I didn't see that before.