Magical Attributes
    Origin: Creation
    Elemental Alignment: Earth, Lightning

Magic Circuits
    Circuit Quantity: C
    Circuit Quality: C
    Circuit Composition: Coiled Wiring

Character:

Victor is a ‘modern’ man of science and magecraft unleashed upon an unsuspecting society. Not fully aware of the consequences of his creating a new race of humans, he spends his entire life trying to destroy the same creation. Victor is also the unbridled ego who must satisfy his urge to know all and use that learning to create a new race of man. His excesses ultimately destroyed him. Victor represents the id, the part of the psyche that is governed by the instinctive impulses of sex or aggression.

In short, Mr Frankenstein is a self absorbed person with something of a god complex. He created his Eve ‘because he could’ and become closer to his perception of divinity. That said he has a strange perception of what he considers beauty, casting out his own creation despite its external beauty because she didn’t have the specific mentality he desired – seeing it as her flaw and not his. His disregard for the safety and wellbeing of others in his selfish pursuit for becoming like a god is the reason why he is the true monster of his tale. Flawed in mentality, he just doesn't "get it."

Biography:

Victor Frankenstein was a scientist and alchemist. He was a student of the science of nature who was obsessed with the delusion of creating the "ideal human." He aimed to create Adam and Eve however he didn’t see the creation of Adam and Eve as the gateway to Eden, but rather simply wanted to create a being as close to God as possible.
    A scientist and alchemist, he was loved by his parents and lavished by his parents. He was "rewarded" for his intellect by his parents in the form of Elizabeth Lavenva, an orphan girl who was adopted by his parents to give him companionship, he would go further and marry his adopted sister.

As a boy, Frankenstein was interested in the works of alchemists such as Cornelius Agrippa, Paracelsus, and Albertus Magnus, and he originally sought to discover the fabled elixir of life. After making little progress in this field he lost interest in both these pursuits and in science and magecraft as a whole till seeing the remains of a tree struck by lightning; however, at the University of Ingolstadt he became obsessed with the idea of creating life in inanimate matter through artificial means, dropping out and pursuing this goal for two years.

After studying the works of Paracelsus, he spent two years on a patchwork of lifeless flesh, seeking to give birth to a "wise and beautiful human being, perfect in every way." He did succeed in giving life to the flesh, but found his result to be a repulsive monster. His ideal Eve turned out to be defective in Frankenstein perspective. An artificial life-form that does not have emotions was, to him, equivalent to a badly made living creature. He disassembled her in terror and left it all behind, but she later repaired herself and pursued him to Geneva, Switzerland. She begged him for a mate like herself, but he refused.

Creating another like her was not a matter of ‘can’ or ‘cannot’ for him, having placed his entire focus on creating her and witnessing the birth of the hideous creature before his eyes. Being unthinkable to even consider creating a second, he denied her again and again. After she decided that he must create another, she killed those acquainted with him, those who had no relation, and even his wife on their wedding night. Previously a young man overflowing with livelihood and brilliance, he continued to flee from her and deny her, dying in madness with the frailty of an old man bitterly regretting it all until his last breath. He was watched over by Walton in his final moments, and the monster, with no one left to hate, burned herself in a pyre.

Or so history would have you believe.

In a last bid to escape, he created a false body of himself to be born dead which allowed himself to escape from his monster forever, ignorant to her final fate. He survived for a few generations by creating a new doll-like body for himself for his consciousness to travel into but after a while, the process failed and his current vessel expired, causing him to exist as a vengeful wraith.

Magecraft Related Abilities:

Artificial Human Creation:

The ability of Victor Frankenstein is the creation of Homunculi. He is capable of creating homunculi through a combination of magecraft and conventional science to create beings with highly potent magical energy and with physical capabilities superior to that of humans. Examining the physical composition of the bodies, they are a combination of magical circuits, biomass and mechanical components – it is more accurate to call them magical cyborgs that can rival perhaps Dead Apostles and even the Enforcers of the Association. Although he is limited to producing them individually instead of mass produced tank births, they are of splendid quality

His downfall is that he cannot escape his original failure, their mentality. No matter what they are incomplete and ranging in their shortcomings; some have child like dependence upon him, some lack emotions, some have difficulty continuing complex thoughts. There is a trade off in power as the superior their bodies are to modern humans, the more their mind weakens and becomes further away from his “ideal human” which only serves to infuriate him to no end.

Unlike the Einzbern family, his basis is on his ideal on the “ideal human”, though the term is subjective.
    Mystic Codes/Familiars:
    Victor possesses no familiars as all creations either turn against him or instead are turned upon by him.

Non-Magecraft Abilities:
    A university dropout, he holds no accolades but possesses the medical knowledge a modern day doctor would as well as talents in mechanics.

Creator Remarks:
    I have no inspiration for the current contest as of yet but still wanted to do something so I remade an older sheet I posted here instead. I modified it to be (at least mostly) canon compliant given the info we have on the guy from Apocrypha and Fran's interlude in /GO. In case it wasn't obvious, I still haven't rolled her so there are some bits that are probably still patchy.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 7th, 2018 at 01:52 PM. Reason: BB Code is not my friend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Sunny is OP, plse nerf
    Wh-what, what did I do now? ;.;

And huh. Is Victor still kicking with bodies, or fully dead now then? I was curious how much of the sheet is retrospective.

Signature by fumato

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Wh-what, what did I do now? ;.;

And huh. Is Victor still kicking with bodies, or fully dead now then? I was curious how much of the sheet is retrospective.
    Retrospective mainly as in the interlude he was just a wraith so technically still around but without a face to punch.

Blog Entries
    maybe could be good to have a index here too, like the CaS
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe when we have more sheets?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    maybe could be good to have a index here too, like the CaS
    We talking like alphabetically or by creator, just want to check as the contest thread is already just as popular as this one, if not probably more.

Blog Entries
    I think that by creator would be better
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    So, here's the thing. I came up with a lot of ideas for /Reclamation, and as you'd expect, it took me a while before I came up with one I was satisfied with. The result is a lot of unfinished ideas that weren't worth making proper sheets for. That said, now I'm just sitting on a pile of half-good, mostly flawed ideas, so I thought I'd re-purpose them and throw them here. So, expect a chain of magus sheets coming from me, over the next few days.

Luna Lovecraft Yumina
    "Fairy Godmother"

Source

Affiliation: Mage’s Association
    Title: Lord

Birthplace: Secret
    Three Sizes: Secret
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Elemental Affinity: Fire, Earth
    Origin: Love
    Circuit Quantity: A+
    Circuit Quality: A++
    Circuit Composition: Abnormal

Background:
    The Lord of Clock Tower’s Botany Department, Luna Lovecraft Yumina. She is a verifiable freak of nature who has lived for over three centuries, holding the position of Lord for a majority of that time. For as long as most current members of the Mage’s Association can remember, she has been flawlessly leading the Botany Department. Little beyond rumors is known about her personal life; her origins are among the Seven Mysteries of Clock Tower, the contents of which vary annually.

Despite the mystery surrounding her, Luna is far from alien. She is a well-respected lecturer in the department of Botany and interacts very closely with all students, regardless of affiliation or talent. Her lack of disdain for the “lower-class” and laid-back attitude lead her to be loved by many students across Clock Tower. Positions for her classroom are always highly contested and all of her students leave satisfied. Even outside of her department, she regularly holds seminars on history and etiquette which easily fill up even the largest lecture halls. So beloved she is that her nickname among students is “Fairy Godmother”.

Outside of her lecturer duties, Luna is also the owner and director of Yumina Pharmaceuticals, a facility dedicated to researching and producing magical drugs. The facility regularly employs at least a dozen master brewers and several apprentices for each one. The drugs they produce regularly find their way on the market and range from cheap common mixtures to expensive elixirs. She was originally very involved in the apothecary’s production, but she has since passed management to her apprentices.

As a side note, Luna publishes a book titled “1001 Magical Herbs and Fungi” every decade. It is an encyclopedic manual to the 1001 most common and relevant herbs and fungi with magical properties, written entirely by herself. With each decade, a new edition comes out, updating the information appropriately. It is practically required reading for every student in the department of Botany.

The root of her long life lies in a potion of youth she created herself. Although she is as human as they come, she has managed to elongate her life and retain her youthful appearance thanks to regularly drinking the potion. She has no family left alive and is very literally the last of her bloodline, yet she stubbornly continues to cling onto her position in Clock Tower alone. Of the Lords of Clock Tower, she leads the smallest faction, consisting solely of herself and a few close apprentices, yet she does not fall behind in political power. Over the centuries of life, she has gained knowledge and political ties that would be considered high even for one of the Lords. Thanks to another potion that eliminates the necessity for sleep, she is able to dedicate her days to social duties and her nights to research, working at perfect efficiency. In every facet imaginable, she is a complete monster of a woman who should rightfully scare anyone she meets, if she weren’t so god damn nice.

However, she is nearing the limits of her youth potion. Very soon, she will become unable to maintain her mortality and will finally pass on. That is, unless she were to get her hands on a certain omnipotent wish-granting device.

Personality:

An absolute sweet-heart of a woman, Luna possesses both the gentle care of an old grandma along with the playful spirit of a young adult. She is remarkably kind to everyone she meets and treats them with a motherly warmth. To some, this is a sign of familiar comfort; to others, it is demonstrative of her own sense of superiority, that the rest of humanity were but children before her.

Luna can at times seem overly friendly, considering her position in Clock Tower. She happily mingles with “peasants” while also lending favors to all sorts of individuals. It would be unwise, however, to associate her kindness with naivete, especially considering her breadth of life experiences. She is simply so confident in her own abilities that she does not feel threatened by certain possible consequences.

Fundamentally speaking, Luna is already certain of what destiny has in store for her. She believes without a single doubt that she will reach the Root. It is not a matter of if, simply when. Eventually, she will make it there, and until then she will delay her death as necessary. There is no need to pass the torch on to the next runner; they will not be able to do it, only she can. And so, she will survive and continue to survive until the day comes that she reaches the Root herself. No matter what.

Magecraft:

Luna Lovecraft Yumina is the head of the Botany Department. Naturally, she best exemplifies the magecraft associated with her department, the use of plants for magical purposes. She is a master in terms of knowledge and practice of botany, or as it is also known, witch studies. To clarify, her magecraft is not witchcraft (maleficium) but witch studies (botany). The former is not taught at all at Clock Tower. Nonetheless, Luna is a top class witch whose spells carry the weight of over three centuries of mastery and refinement.

Luna’s magecraft best manifests in the creation of magical drugs. Using her plants as materials, she can produce drugs of the highest quality. Their possible effects are as varied as the ingredients at her disposal. Whether it is a healing potion to a strengthening potion to a muscle relaxant to straight up poison, as long as there is a possible mixture for it, Luna can make it. Her abilities are so great that even one of her “failures” would be considered a miracle concoction that would put any other magus to shame.

Naturally, this form of magecraft isn’t suitable for direct combat, but its potential is high. The following are a few particularly significant potions Luna can create:

Potions

Dew of Cupid

A love potion. It is a secret recipe that Luna has spent years perfecting. In terms of potency, it is ultimate, far surpassing the result of even someone like Nigel Sayward.

For the longest time, the mystery that Luna’s ancestors chased was not botany but the greatest mystery known to man: love. In order to chase this fleeting emotion, they ended up picking up the art of using herbs and fungi as a medium, but the little plants they used were never their goal. This love potion is the true pinnacle of Luna’s abilities, carrying with it her pride and resolve.

Upon drinking the potion, the target will fall in love. Who they fall in love with depends on certain factors Luna can control upon creation. The most common condition is simply the first person the target sees, but it is similarly possible to make them fall in love with a specific person or perhaps the first person they touch, and so forth. The level of love and type can be adjusted accordingly, as well, from mild attraction to unwavering obsession on the boundary of madness.

There is no room for failure with this potion. It is very literally perfect; resistance is absolutely futile. Once one drinks it, they will definitely fall in love. Luna has literally spent centuries perfecting the concoction, sparing nothing in terms of material and time. It can be considered an A++ rank spell in terms of effectiveness.
    Elixir of Youth

A potion of vitality that allows one to stay young and ward off the effects of aging. It is made by mixing the juice of a golden apple with bark from a millennium olive tree. The resulting elixir revigorates the body and preserves the mind, as to allow one to live for many more years to come. It also has some healing abilities if given to an injured or ill person. It should be noted that although it does allow one to delay natural death, it is not a potion of immortality so actual murder is still possible.

The materials for the concoction are rather expensive and require a delicate mixing process. For one to continue living for centuries past one’s natural deadline, the potion must be drunk somewhat regularly, or else the effects will wear off and one’s age will catch up one to one very, very quickly.
    Cardiovascular Magic Circuit Fluid

A potion meant to temporarily boost one’s magical energy output. Unlike the previous potions, this one must be injected directly into one’s bloodstream. Once it has spread all across the body, it will cause an unnatural reaction to the body’s nervous system. In effect, the fluid will force the patient’s body to treat its nerves and arteries as magical circuits. Those parts of the body will be converted as such and raise one’s prana output dramatically in a momentary giant boost of power. This boost of power can allow one to overcome an otherwise unbeatable opponent, or perform a miraculous ritual. Naturally, once the effect wears off, the body will suffer the consequences and be damaged drastically. If used improperly, the potion can be fatal. So, basically magical steroids, in short.

Dragon’s Mane

Luna’s primary offensive spell/weapon, a vial of elixir that explodes upon impact. By using the herb-based concoction as a medium, Luna can cast a spell that will activate when the vial is opened, or in this case broken upon impact. The spell she uses is a simple fireball spell, resulting in a small explosive blast that engulfs her enemies. In layman’s terms, these potions are the magical equivalent of chucking dynamite at your enemy.

Love-colored Ultra Spark

Luna’s ultimate offensive spell, a large-scale blast of magical energy in the form of a giant laser. It is fundamentally the same as her Dragon’s Mane concoctions but simply on a larger scale. The spell stored in this vial is an A-rank attack spell with a simple focus on firepower. Making one of these requires a whole day of careful work, so it may be considered unproportionately difficult to use.

You are a cool guy. One thing I'd try to tie into the concept would be a Crown Phantasm since they're the one distinctive thing a Yumina witch has been shown to possess, but that could very well be a Kuonji-only thing so it's daijoubu.

Damn I love 2hu-flavoured sheets.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She reminds me of a harry potter character. Dammit, now i want a potter-esque "life in the clock tower" anime, the ubw epilogue was not enough

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That is... very noice.

I'll also make a masterlist for the OP by creator at some point this week.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Funnily enough, I've just made a Magus sheet for the contest who had a history with the Department.

That said, the Magecraft section is fun take on Botany-Pharmaceutical crafts, with a thought of a potion-slinging magus a intriguing idea. Meanwhile, the Love-Color Ultra Spark BEEEEEEAAAAAMMMM is really amusing in of itself.

Just a random question, but on average, how long does it take for Luna to make a single concoction?
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    You are a cool guy. One thing I'd try to tie into the concept would be a Crown Phantasm since they're the one distinctive thing a Yumina witch has been shown to possess, but that could very well be a Kuonji-only thing so it's daijoubu.

Damn I love 2hu-flavoured sheets.
    Aw, shucks, you flatter me.

To be honest, I kind of just forgot about Crown Phantasm. I guess, I just automatically assumed it was an Alice-only thing. Not sure how I would tie in a Crown Phantasm with Luna's theme.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Just a random question, but on average, how long does it take for Luna to make a single concoction?
    I'd think potion mixing would kind of be like cooking, so it'd just have relatively fixed timespans to make some, depending on the recipe. On the other hand, you can make a lot at once by brewing a whole pot, so the average time for one is probably short.

Blog Entries
    Alex Schauble

Source

Affiliation: Mage’s Association
    Title: Student
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Elemental Affinity: Average One
    Origin: Discovery
    Circuit Quantity: E
    Circuit Quality: E
    Circuit Composition: Normal

Background:
    A student at the Clock Tower and Lev Lainur Flauros’s number one disciple. Despite having graduated, he continues to take classes at Clock Tower without any sign of stopping. He is a genius at magecraft theory but lacks any substantial ability due to being a first-generation magus.
    The story of Alex Schauble is one of passion and study. From a young age, Alex awoke an insatiable curiosity towards the mystic, despite being born to a mundane family. It seems that his ancestors were mages before the bloodline and crest was lost, but Alex managed to find some old material and became fascinated. His passion drove him towards Clock Tower and he proved himself to be incredibly bright, passing the entrance exam despite a lack of proper instruction.

From the very beginning, Alex was never interested in the power of magecraft or even reaching the Root. He was simply curious. So, over the course of his studies, he didn’t show any particular focus on a single field or mastery, and instead enrolled in whatever classes interested him. He took courses in every faculty and just when it seemed like he would settle down on one field, he jumped to another. After several years, there were few students who hadn’t taken a class with him.

While he did his studies, he heard rumors of the Clock Tower’s indoor chairman. They interested him as he believed there was someone who had as much passion towards knowledge as he did. This led him, upon graduation, to apply for an apprenticeship at Lev’s research facility, in hopes that it would offer him a place where he could learn as much as he wanted. Initially, Lev being… Lev was loathe to the idea of having an apprentice, but he eventually came around and told the boy this:

“I will accept you as my apprentice on three conditions.

One, you will never ask me for instruction.

Two, if I ever need your help, you shall offer it without hesitation.

Three, if there is a situation that requires my presence, you will go as my representative, if possible.

If you agree to these conditions, you may consider yourself my disciple.”

Alex readily agreed and so the strange Master-Disciple relationship was formed. Alex returned to taking classes at Clock Tower with Lev paying his tuition. Meanwhile, whenever Lev was invited to a meeting, Alex was entrusted to take his place, so that Lev could continue focusing on his own research. Their relationship is a true win-win situation for both sides.

Personality:
    An empty-headed academic with nothing but energy and a thirst for knowledge. He wants to learn magecraft for the sake of magecraft. He really couldn’t care less about politics and power. Fundamentally speaking, he is different from his master. While the latter only cares to be left alone to study in peace, Alex is an explorer, who enthusiastically tries to learn more and more about magecraft. He doesn’t just want to master one form of magecraft but to taste them all.

Morally, he is inherently selfish. He follows the rules of society because it’s convenient to do so, but he really doesn’t care about the well-being of others. He simply wants to learn. When thrust into a dangerous situation, he will likely spend his energy trying to study any magecraft he comes upon, without much regard for his survival. He doesn’t really have a wish but it’d probably be along the line of wanting the ability to learn forever (immortality).

Abilities
    Magecraft

Alex is, at best, a magus in name alone. At worse, he could barely even be considered a spell caster, lacking any practical spell casting skills. Instead of having any particular skill in magecraft, Alex simply possesses a wide variety of knowledge that he could potentially apply to magecraft, but rarely does. He has taken courses in every Faculty of Clock Tower and thus possesses a wide range of basic knowledge compared to a more specialized individual. There are no particular benefits to this since he’s not at a level in any of the fields to be considered a real threat, despite his genius.

When he does feel like applying his knowledge to spell casting, he affectionately calls his brand of magecraft “Salad Magic”, but less keen individuals rather refer to it as “a mess”. Here is, for example, a single spell Alex has under his belt:

Magic Missile

A five-layered curse in the form of a dischargeable wand.

To create one of these, first one has to take some mistletoe and fashion it into a wand-like shape. The resulting shape is then dipped in shrew venom and then coated with a mercury-based alloy. Next, one must slaughter a small animal, a chicken will do, and then transfer the residual hatred of the animal’s spirit to the wand. Finally, wrap the product with some of your hair and imbue your magical energy and hatred into the product. Once all these steps are completed, the wand should be able to release a curse.

Each element of the process is explicitly designed to imbue magical energy and malevolent meaning into the wand. The resulting curse has about the power of a single standard Gandr, occasionally less if the process isn’t perfect.

Mystic Codes:

Naamah

A mystic code developed by Alex. It is a type of clairvoyant device in the form of a monocle that allows one to see the residual memories of an area/object. By looking through it, one is able to see events that have happened up to 24 hours ago.

A few years ago, it seemed that his master had an idea to create a lens that would allow one to accurately observe the past, called Sheba. It was eventually abandoned, but Alex took up the idea and tried his own version. Their theories and approach differed, but Alex was able to make an incomplete model that was limited to 24 hours back. Naturally, he just came up with the thaumaturgical theory and had to commission someone else to make it. That in itself is already quite the accomplishment though.

Icelandic Grimoire

A grimoire with Icelandic magic sigils drawn onto its pages. Simply by turning the grimoire to a specific page and passing magical energy into it, the sigil’s effect is activated without the need to chant an invocation. It seems incredibly useful but most of the sigils have effects such as “killing another person’s cattle” or “ensuring the production of butter”.

Creator Remarks: This is probably one of my weakest ideas. The general idea was a Waver-like character with knowledge but no combat skill, but the result's a bit of a mess.
    Last edited by zikari8; January 23rd, 2018 at 03:46 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright, I've created an index in the OP containing every magus up until now. It's categorised by creator.

Blog Entries
    Interesting drafts so far.

I think the odds of Alex drawing Caster of Blue would have been almost guaranteed, weirdly. But I’m happy with Erika eheh. I really like Luna, that’s a fun character design considering how desperate she might actually get during a war. But then I am biased in favor of botany...

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. I also think as first gen magi go, Alex has a good design all things considered. We never really see low tier mages so that makes it enjoyable in my book too.

Blog Entries
    Note: A disclaimer/reminder that the idea for this sheet was made with the idea of /Reclamation in mind. So the lore and background will be rather specific.

Ryouma Sagara Yggdmillenia
    “Ballad of the Eight-Forked Tongue”

Source

Affiliation: Yggdmillenia
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Elemental Affinity: Earth
    Origin: Debt
    Circuit Quantity: D+
    Circuit Quality: D
    Circuit Composition: Normal

Background:
    Yggdmillenia’s secret agent, a slimy second-rate magus with no particular combat ability. However, it is because of his weakness that he is so effective at underhanded methods. His lineage is often compared to rats but he’s more like a cockroach.

In the aftermath of the Third Holy Grail War, Darnic had been one step away from victory but slipped up at the last moment. He attempted to protect the Grail he had worked so hard to obtain but was beaten black and blue by the might of the Association. With barely more than his life, he managed to escape and retreat into hiding.

By the time he had returned to his homeland, he had been injured so badly that he knew he would be in no position to fight ever again. He would have no choice but to become a shadow patriarch and entrust the future of the family to an heir. Meanwhile, he reflected on his loss and plotted a way to regain the Grail once more.

What was the reason that Darnic had ultimately failed? Was it magical ability? Resources? Knowledge? No, it was none of those things. He failed because he had been betrayed at the last minute. Yes, what Darnic had lacked was not combat power or wealth but cunning. If his plans had been more flexible, if his lies had been more convincing, if his tongue had been more fluid, then nothing would’ve gone wrong.

It is for this reason that Darnic turned towards the Sagara family, one of the Yggdmillenia’s branch families. Although their capabilities as mages was laughable, they had a mindset befitting of a rat. Because they were weak, they could fight in a way that surpassed the strong. Was that not exactly what Darnic needed?

And so, enter Sagara Ryouma. Although his magic circuits were below average, he had the makings of true rat. As to preserve his cunning, Darnic did not interfere with his early upbringing, but once he reached a certain age, the patriarch took the boy under his wing. While he raised another member as the proper heir to his magecraft, Ryouma was chosen as an essential tool for his vengeance.

Eventually, Ryouma was sent to London as a mole, hiding his connection to Yggdmillenia. The general plan is to have Ryouma discover a way to take down the Mage’s Association but who knows what he’ll end up doing.

Personality:
    A sleazy dirtball of a villain. He naturally has no sense of morals and will use anything and anyone to his advantage. He is exceptionally good at lying and typically puts on a façade of a kind, flashy playboy. He’s the type who’d happily use his mother as a human sacrifice for a ritual. Although he has been given an all-important mission by Darnic, he’s rather laidback about it and regularly fools around while he should be on the job. He readily wastes the fortune of the Yggdmillenia on foolish things like pub hopping or buying expensive gifts for his girlfriend, a beautiful woman he picked up who seems to just go with whatever he says. His normal, kind facade is rather impressive in getting people to trust him.

It seems he’s rather proud of how weak he is and believes that he will ultimately come out on top, taking down the mighty mages in his way. Nevertheless, when he’s pushed to the wall, he’ll do everything in his capacity to survive. If he were to enter a Holy Grail War, his ideal servant would of course be Assassin.

Magecraft:
    The Sagara Family magecraft focuses on suggestion and concealment. In the art of deception, they are first-rate, but it’s not suited for direct combat so they’re treated like rats. Ryouma, in particular, is good at misdirection magecraft that distracts other people and draws their attention elsewhere. This is especially good at eluding any pursuers by helping him blend into a crowd over even break someone’s attention while they’re casting a spell. Other spells include hypnosis, presence concealment, anti-detection bounded fields, intimidation, and perception blocking.

Ryouma’s ultimate technique is a form of self-suggestion. He can hypnotize himself into bypassing the mental limiters that hold back the body’s full power for safety. In doing so, he can gain enhance physical strength, endurance, and agility for a limited time. Once the spell wears off however, he’ll start to feel the damage from how badly he wrecks his own body.

As stated, the Sagara magecraft is unsuited for proper magus on magus combat. In anticipation of this weakness, Ryouma relies on mystic codes created by much more talented mages, specifically the other members of Yggdmillenia.

Mystic Codes

Bronze-Link Manipulator
    A powerful mystic code in the form of a mechanical exo-skeleton. It is said to rival even Lord El-melloi’s Volumen Hydraugyrum in design and is enough that it would allow a third-rate magus to compete with a first-rate. For the weak Ryouma, it is an invaluable item and his primary combat tool.

It was not created by him, but was donated by a certain rightful heir of Yggdmillenia under Darnic’s instruction. It seems it came with strict instructions not to break it and a warning that he is to return it in one piece, lest he suffer the consequences. Of course, Ryouma ignored the warning.

Viper’s Whip
    A magically enhanced whip. It has been enhanced such that it has some automatic aiming capabilities and enhanced movement speed. At the tip of the whip is a powerful curse that effects anyone hit head on. A strike from this whip is strong enough to take out any untrained civilian in one hit. It was begrudgingly donated by a certain dark arts practicioner. It serves as Ryouma’s back up weapon for situations where the Bronze-Link Manipulator cannot be used effectively.

Golem Core
    A special crystal that can serve as the core for a golem. Simply by placing it on the ground, a golem warrior can be created from the earth. The golem will obey the instructions of the one who placed the crystal down. The crystal is actually a rather complicated design that is only possible due to the genius of its maker. It was donated by a certain young golemancer.

Familiars

Unnamed Homunculus
    A homunuculus girl made with exceptionally strong magic circuits. Rather than rely on her abilities at magecraft, however, Ryouma just uses her as a magical energy battery by performing mana transfer with her daily. She of course has no say in this arrangement. Her position is such that she apparently isn’t worth naming. A donation by a certain portly alchemist. The man in question doesn’t know how she is being treated, by the way.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    name: riku arastan.
    origin: wind.
    affinity: wind.
    affiliation: none.

hight: 5"6
    hair: long and red.
    apparel: a formal suit with a white formal coat.

personality: her personality is best exclaimed to be like a cold breeze, cold yet free. she tends to keep and cold formal manner yet when outside of work she's fun seeking and can be said to be deferent person. she changes with situations easily and can play multiple roles to get her targets she can go from a fun loving girl to cold ruthless killer, or put on air of arrogance yet none those are her real self, it could be said her personality never stay continent but changes with the scenario in a way the very identity or deals for riku are never finite only one thing ever remains no matter how much she needs to change for the a willingness to do any thing to make the society of men a better place., as well as her desire to make her adoptive father proud.

background: she grew up in new grew as a orphaned girl with a affinity for magecraft, however she wants able to control it leading her to many problems with foster families and was constantly moved from home to home. until the faithful day when her origin was unlocked accidentally due to an abusive foster parent in which her origin turns the air around her into sort of blade killing her foster parent. fearing arrest he ran away and lived on her own using her abilities to steal from tourists and civilians in order to survive, one day she accidentally stole from the head of the arastan mage family who instead becoming angry with her was deeply impressed by her ability to magecraft at he level without any kind off formal training and took her in as member of the family and personally tutored tell she was fifteen when she was told the true nature of the arastan mage family, as they in fact a group of assassins using there magecraft to assassinate targets with absolute efficiency. he gave a the most difficult mission he could because he wanted to fail as he did not want her to become part of that world as even thou he knew it was foolish he a grown a sort of fatherly desire to protect. but riku took it the wrong way as confidence in her and completed the mission with efficiency that many members of the arastan family could hope to do themselves, however currently her adoptive father lies in coma to do a a failed mission in iraq which lead to a sever injury of his scull his lasts words being that thou eh orriognally did wish her for her to be part of this world he now wishes for her to use her skills in a way that she felt was right. on her sixteenth birthday do to something one the members said she came to the conclusion that the "right" thing to do is to use her skills to make society better, and from the on used her skills only to kill criminals and other dangerous individuals.

skills:

A thousand faces.
    a skill which reflects her ability to even change her own personality in order to best fit the role she is playing, this skill allows the user to perfectly fit into a role by changing everything about selfs, from there manner to there own personalities one can't even really call it acting, but rather truly becoming someone else, this is not a magecraft but rather her own Innate acting brought to level beyond that of acting.

Presence conclement, D.
    All members of the arastan Mage family learn the ability to hide there presence, although slightly then class skill the basic idea is the same most humans even with years of practice only gain of E, in fact her rank in the skill is second to that of her adoptive father.

Expert Marksman.
    riku is an expert is all forms of fire arms and really misses shot, her main focus is in snipping and her two magically enhanced guns justice and honor.

Kenjutsu
    she is considered to have mastered basic kenjustsu as well some advanced kenjustsu against a trained master without using magecraft she would likely loose in a battle, she rarely resorts to using kenjustsu and rather has or own magecraft based Melle art form.

Instincts, B.
    She was born with expetional instincts, putting her on par with some servants she can sense most oncoming and incoming as well as bloodlust however hers it not as honed as servants would be and often trusts it to much.

Muscle silence.
    A martial arts style involving the countrol of muscles to make it difficult for opponents to read there attacks, by using as little muscle movement as possible until the moment of action.

Magecraft:

invisble air,
    She is able to use invisible air in the exact same way saber however do to her origin she can use on her agains and even on her self to make her self invisible.

Sound proof.
    a magecraft she devolved which controls in specific manner to Completly muffle the sound essentially turning any of her guns into a compelling silenced weapon and can even use it to muffle her footsteps.

veterný kotúč
    she multiplets the wind to become a funnel around her hand or knife sharpening tell its as sharp as blade it can increase the range of her knifes or to have knife that is constantly on hand, and is the first real magecraft she ever used.

geest van de wind.
    a technique of her using her origin on her self, when used she temporally becomes of the wind allowing her to phase through attacks she can only use it in spurts of 2 seconds 2 as uses a most of mana in one go, thus she can only use it 5 times day or risk it causing excessive damage to her body do her body suddenly change back into physical form.

Aeolus
    a high ranking magically enhanced gun, the gun is enhanced with he origin, the gun is the perfect meld of technology and magecraft outfitted with a sight that scan switch to a thermal or night vision scope, and rather shooting bullets it shouts out prank enhanced with her origin essentially shooting high class wind magic like bullets the speed and power of which can get through most armor.

justice and honor.
    a high caliber machine pistols which rather can shoot both bullets and mana based projectiles and are her go to guns in cases which sniping becomes to difficult, both the guns are engraved with theres names, her right hand gun being justice and he left hand gun being honor.

wind curse.
    she an place a curse upon her bullets before a mission to give it a low level air based curse such as causing air sickness or momentary loss of oxygen they act as momentary distractions and cannot kill on there own.

Messer des Windes
    the technique she uses for blade passed combat combining her basic mastery of kenjutsu with invisible air and veterný kotúč to make it so the blades length cannot be determined by constantly using veterný kotúč to increase and decreasing the length at which she can cut.
    Last edited by venomking; January 24th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ryouma Sagara Yggdmillenia: Quite clear that he was made for /Reclamation specifically though I think he would have fitted a nice niche. I personally like the idea that he basically relies on the rest of Yggdmillenia for combat stuff while he slithers around like a snake, or rather a rat/cockroach as you mentioned as he brings his own 'unique' merits to the table. However that said, he's the kind of character that I would have enjoyed seeing fail so I suppose it's a good thing you didn't role with this guy.

Also have mixed feelings with the FC but that's a whole 'nother story.