Page 97 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4787929596979899102107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2614

Thread: That Ever Illusive Utopia

You know, I think I've mentioned this before...

Oh well!

If the fifth is Time magic, what does this mean for the Emiya's?

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I'm sorry to say I've found I can't RP. I just can't trust myself to stick around long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndsly View Post
    You know, I think I've mentioned this before...

Oh well!

If the fifth is Time magic, what does this mean for the Emiya's?
    Nothing. The Emiya magi line is dead.

Prior death I mean.

It's a curiosity of mine, not something terribly revalent.

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I'm sorry to say I've found I can't RP. I just can't trust myself to stick around long enough.

Still nothing? Unless Aoko just inherited the Fifth or something, which I think she didn't. If I'm picturing my inner sketchy timeline right, the Emiya Crest took a massive hit before the Fifth was achieved.

The main point being (and I know nothing a out Aoko beyond what I've read on BL), is that the Emiya's were messing with time magic before the MA confiscated most of their work....

Just how closely related might the Emiya's magic and the fifth be? And how much work would it be for MA to expand the research?

If I remember right, the MA still study those under sealing designations. And I'm pretty sure the Emiya's Crest falls under the same umbrella.

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndsly View Post
    The main point being (and I know nothing a out Aoko beyond what I've read on BL), is that the Emiya's were messing with time magic before the MA confiscated most of their work....

Just how closely related might the Emiya's magic and the fifth be? And how much work would it be for MA to expand the research?

If I remember right, the MA still study those under sealing designations. And I'm pretty sure the Emiya's Crest falls under the same umbrella.
    hmm...

WMG: kiritsugu actually transferred his crest to shirou before he died for the boys protection. this one remained dormant until later in life after the grail war and probably near EMIYA!'s death. thus this allowed him to become servant archer and mess up the timeline. all the yadayada about becoming a hero or CG allowing this was false.

some of my fanfics:
    Refractions (madoka magica) - No matter how one would attempt to keep things the same as they used to be, the bending of a "law" would inevitable cause changes in the direction of their world, and that in turn would refract back to the their very lives, in ways that she never expected.
    Reversed Connections (BRS) - reworked the structure and a mix of anime/OVA, has the Otherworld selves replace their human counterpart in the real world instead of the normals taking control of the Otherworld characters.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Better theory. The Emiya crest lets Shirou monologue in his head while no time passes in reality.

The Emiya Crest gives Shirou Talking Is A Free Action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE, HYMN.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

We had that one before, my (crack) theory on that is that whenever Shirou dies due to, more often than not, bad judgement, the Emiya Crest sends him to the Tiger Dojo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Better theory. The Emiya crest lets Shirou monologue in his head while no time passes in reality.

The Emiya Crest gives Shirou Talking Is A Free Action.
    Oh, I like this one better~

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^_^

I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

夜魔 Nightmare
    You fail forever for posting a cat macro.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    The Emiya time manipulation is just that though... it's the manipulation of time... every action has a reaction. And on some level it's probably affected by relativity... It's definitely close to true magic but it's more like a reality marble. Of course, if an Emiya accelerates the time on something that he's willing to sacrifice, he basically gets a broken phantasm effect. Kiritsugu accelerates his body... kind of stupid but it's not a big deal so long as he has Avalon.

Where as true magic time travel is probably much greater... let's see, there's a lot... probably more like accelerating or decelerating time freely, traveling back and forth in time, reversing the flow of time, being in multiple places at the same time. Getting information from the future to seem omnipotent. The stuff Magicians like to do.
    Fate is fickle and Irony is a driving force of the world.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Kiritsugu can use Accel even without Avalon, he just can't turn it up as much.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    *bump*

^C^

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    *bump*

^C^
    Haet.

Cthulhu
    Fhtagn! At this rate, I shall never become a true hero and regain my cosmic powers of destruction!

Blog Entries
    Warning: There is content of a LEMONY nature in this chapter. LEMONY! NATURE! Consider yourself forewarned.

Chapter Twenty-Four

Pressure Released

Warmth surrounded him, pressed into him, and held him. He was not unused to being warm, after all fire was his blood, but this warmth wasn’t the stifling forge that normally raged inside of him. This was warmth he associated with comfort and happiness, a warmth that he didn’t simply bare because he had no other choice. No, this warmth he found his arms wrapping around and bringing it closer.

The enticing scents of lavender, cool water, and the all too familiar scent of steel filled his nostrils. Archer opened his eyes to see Saber’s head pillowed on his shoulder, Avalon wedged between his right thigh and her left thigh respectively, and one tiny, white hand resting on his chest. Sunlight streamed through closed curtains and the light danced along strands of Saber’s hair, spinning it into gold. There was the slightest blush on her cheeks as she slept and her mouth was parted in a slight smile.

Archer felt his breath catch and his chest tighten at the sight before he reached out and gingerly ran his fingers through the silk of her hair. He sighed quietly at the softness brushing his fingertips and then trailed them to rest at the small of her back. Warmth and firm, supple flesh could be felt under the thin cotton shirt she was wearing and she shifted to press into him even more, one thigh brushing against his. She made a tiny little sigh in her sleep and her fingers curled ever so slightly into the fabric of his T-shirt.

He smiled at the sight until she shifted again, her thigh brushing even higher up his than before. A groan left his lips as Saber held him in a death grip in her sleep, and she was so tantalizingly close. God, she had been amazing to watch last night, and so responsive. So little effort and I . . .

Hot liquid like silk had met his fingers the moment he brushed against the slit that would lead him to the haven of her body. She had gripped her tighter than a vice when he eased a finger into her, then she had all but shattered with very little prodding. It had been all too tempting to roll over so that he was above her, move his way down her body, and replace his fingers with his mouth to lap her into a frenzy over and over again. He wanted to taste her, lick her until she couldn’t think anymore, and then ease himself into her to cement their bond and take her innocence in the best way he could.

Heat was starting to bubble within his own veins again, little tiny sparks that made him ache and swell with each innocent movement of the king lying on him. It was driving him to distraction as he throbbed and pulsed with the urge to spill himself into her. A groan eased from his lips as he attempted to move ever so slightly to escape the sweet torture of Saber in her sleep. To his horror, that only made her cling even more tightly to him.

She began to shift in her sleep, little annoyed noises escaping her mouth. Archer looked around and almost slapped his palm to his forehead as he noticed how the topography of the blankets below his waist had radically changed. He knew it wasn’t something he could hide from Saber once she woke up, and she’d insist on helping him.

And I’m sure as hell not ready for her to do that. She’s not ready to do that, Archer thought as he gently rolled from her. Saber grunted her displeasure, but she rolled over, grabbing a handful of blanket in her wake. Sighing, Archer carefully rose from the bed and all but limped to the washroom to ease his torment himself.

Saber awoke to the lack of great warmth that she had been pillowed against and something hard and metal resting against her side. The gentle thrum of energy from at her side was something she was all too familiar with and scowled at Avalon at work. With a grunt, she moved away from the sheath and felt the connection ebb somewhat. Sighing she sat up to find herself alone in the bed and the only trace of Archer had been a few tiny red stains on the sheets of his side of the bed.

“Archer?” she called out only to receive no answer. Scowling, the petite blond wrenched herself out of bed, leaving Avalon where it lay in the tangled bedclothes, and left the bedroom. Archer rousing before me would mean that he probably in the kitchen, preparing a meal despite his condition, she thought with a scowl as she realized she had no idea how to get to the kitchen. While the Tohsaka manor wasn’t as large as the Matou mansion, its size was still impressive for modern day Japan. Last night had been the first time she had crossed its threshold and Archer had instructed her on where to go for the most part while Archer had lived here for almost a year after being resurrected by Ilya.

“That will not deter me,” she said to herself as she walked down the hall and down the steps to the first floor. Despite the August heat outside, Saber found her hands moving up and down her arms at the bite in the air. Is that because of the wards here? she wondered before biting her lip and tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. The walls surrounding her were darkly colored wood and when she encountered wallpaper it was also of dark, almost antique patterns that were very masculine.

She passed a study well stocked with books and some mystical device she had never seen as well as a sitting room that was more befitting of a past era. However she did also notice that everything was in clean and proper care, but that was not surprising considering that Archer tended to this place in Rin’s stead. He would have been an excellent knight to have at my side, she thought with a tiny smile, Despite his oddities, or maybe even better because of them. I wonder how he would have gotten along with Lancelot or Bedivere. I know he would not have gotten on with Gawain. Then again I had trouble with Gawain sometimes.

A blast of warm sunlight greeted Saber as she entered a rather large and well stocked kitchen. There was little food to be had here, but that was not surprising considering no one currently lived here at the moment. Rin was away in London and Archer had his own apartment above his shop. It was an empty, lonely, and foreboding fortress that gave Saber a sinking feeling with every step she took.

And she noticed that nothing had been used in the kitchen, no lingering warmth from the stove, and no Archer.

“Damn him, he had not had gone off shopping in his condition,” she said with a sigh before heading up the steps. Mayhap he’s cleaning himself off from last night. Archer does not stand untidiness after all, she thought as she headed to the washroom. Heat instantly flooded Saber’s cheeks at the thought of Archer in the shower, water beading on and pouring down bronze colored muscles and soaking his white hair. She shook her head at the thought and listened for the sound of running water.

Acute senses did not give away the sound of a running shower, but she did hear a low, soft moan. Eyes wide, she quickly moved down the hall at the source of the sound before she heard another gasp through the door. Biting her lip, she grabbed the door knob and opened it.

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open at the sight that greeted her.

Archer was sitting on the washroom floor, his head arched back and his eyes closed. Muscles were tightly corded in his neck and his teeth were firmly pressed into his bottom lip. Saber’s gaze traveled down to where Archer’s large hands were moving up and down below his waist, obscuring his length from her probing gaze. Then gray eyes opened and he turned his head towards her before shouting out, attempting to lunge from the door, and then twisting so his back was turned to her before saying, “Get out.”

“No,” she said as she closed the door behind her and moved over towards him. He looked over his shoulder at her with eyes hazy like smoke before attempting to make himself smaller.

“You shouldn’t be in here,” he said in a soft voice as she knelt behind him, draping herself around him. Her heart was already pounding and that light, oddly airy yet unnerving feeling was curling up within her again. Yet she had made her promise to him last night as he slept, and a King always took her Oath very seriously. So she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his shoulder.

Archer looked at her, blinking and she said, “I want to be here.”

“Y-you don’t want to know what I was doing,” Archer said before looking quickly away, pinkness staining his tawny cheeks.

Saber stroked his cheek and said, “I am not naïve enough to not know what you were doing, Archer.” She chuckled before pressing her lips against the side of his hard cheek, “Besides, I use to camp with my knights and soldiers. It was common to have prostitutes follow behind and sell their wares to my men to help ease their stress before and after battles.”

His eyes met hers and he said, “You don’t have to do this.”

“I need to learn and I want to return what you did for me last night,” Saber said with a smile despite the heat flooding her own cheeks.

He swallowed, a loud, hollow sound before shifting towards her. He replied, “How much do you know?”

“Well, I assume you were using your hand to help release yourself of excess seed,” Saber said with a shrug.

Archer met her gaze again and said, “. . . You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.”

“I know you wanted to take things slowly and build at their own pace, but I will not have you denying yourself on my account,” Saber said in a firm voice.

Archer looked down, looked to the side, then back at her. “I . . .”

“If you do not think I am ready to do this for you, then at least let me watch you, so I can learn what pleases you,” Saber whispered into his ear before gently squeezing his shoulders within her arms.

Archer turned towards her, his arms wrapping around her and returning her embrace. His cheek rested against the top of her head and he whispered, “I don’t think I could control myself if you did do that.”

Saber felt her chest tighten and she replied, “I would trust myself to you, Archer. You know that.”

“I just want things to be good between us. I want to be what you deserve,” Archer said against her hair, “And I want you to get comfortable with me before we take that last step.”

She bit her lip and said, “Well, last night you said there were other things we could do for pleasure than joining, correct? Is this what you had in mind?”

“Yes. To start with and then we can go on from there,” Archer replied before stroking her hair back. She tilted her face up towards his expectantly as he lowered her lips towards hers.

Her fingers bit into his shoulders at the first press of his lips against hers. After last night she knew what to expect somewhat now and abandoned herself to him. Their lips and tongues danced with each other, each supple caress sending off tiny sparks that made Saber feel lightheaded. He pressed against her, and the feel of something hot prodding her stomach made her core clinch anew. She shifted slightly as she felt more and more heat well up with each kiss as his hands moved up and down her spine.

Archer gave her an almost chase kiss upon the lips before pulling back slightly. His eyes were darkened, gleaming like molten steel as he looked on her. He said in a low voice, “May I touch you, Saber?”

She nodded, unable to form words at his request before his lips were on hers again. A cry was swallowed by Archer’s intense, almost predatory kiss. Saber felt the restrained need within him as his mouth seemed to ravage hers, prompting more and more from her. It was wicked, indecent, decadent, and addictive. Heat was racing through her, heat and that gnawing, tingling need that made her shiver as large, almost scorching hands slid under her shirt and traveled up her trembling stomach.

Saber cried out and arched as soon as those wondrous hands cupped her aching breasts. She twisted her head from his as another bolt of sensation made her arch towards him as he kneaded the supple flesh together then apart. Her nipples hardened and rubbed against his palm with each enticing movement that robbed her more and more of her senses. Then his thumbs began to strum against her nipples before lightly rubbing them between his fingers. Her eyes clinched shut as she could only lose herself and feel.

“Oh God, Archer,” she cried out as she held onto him.

Soft lips moved down her cheek and something hot and wet traced up and down the pulsing line of her throat, making her shiver even more. Her skin was aching and hot, and each touch was like pouring more and more fuel to the fire that Archer had been able to kindle within her. “You’re so beautiful,” that low, steel laden voice whispered in her ear.

Saber shook her head and cried out, “I . . . What have you done to me?”

He had stripped her of all of her reason with his touch. Her body was weeping for him, indeed she could feel that her panties had already become damp with her own lust. And Saber realized this was just the beginning. If he continues, I will surely die from this, she thought wildly and realized she did not care, and that it would be the sweetest imaginable death to die in Archer’s embrace.

Archer pulled away and she opened her eyes to look at him through the haze he had induced. “Saber, I’m sorry,” he said as he looked at her before holding her close. “I didn’t mean to frighten you,” he said in a soft voice as his hands moved from her aching breasts to stroke her back.

Part of Saber wanted to yell in frustration, demand that he continue, while another part wanted to figure out why he had chosen her. Despite his claims, she was not beautiful. Not compared to Rin, Sakura, and certainly not Rider. Why am I even concerned with that anyway? I don’t understand any of this, she thought before holding him tightly.

“I’m sorry Archer,” she whispered against him.

He kissed her cheek and said, “Now do you understand?”

Saber blinked despite the flames that were currently raging within her. She moved so she could look at his face. His eyes were still like intense, molten steel, but that keen intelligence was there as well. Saber bit her lip and said, “You . . . you were doing that on purpose.”

“To prove a point,” Archer said as he stroked her hair, “It’s different than what you think.”

“You were right,” Saber said as she felt her shoulders slump, even though that one part of her was screaming at him to finish this.

He shifted, chuckled and said, “Of course. I’m always right.” The tiny movement made Saber feel his own need poking her. She blinked, and looked down. Archer frowned and looked down as well before he said, “And I’m afraid that my control’s going to slip and that I’ll hurt you.”

Saber’s mouth went dry at the sight of the part of Archer that was so utterly male standing so proudly before her. It was thick, hard, and she could see it pulsing ever so slightly. The tip of the head was wet and gleaming and she was torn between wanting to touch it and move away from it as fast as possible. She had always been aware that Archer was so much larger than her, but she had thought that a woman’s body was made to take a man’s into her. However face to face with his length like this made her pause. His finger had been uncomfortable inside her last night, and that was quite a bit larger.

“Well, you do have a valid concern,” she said in a soft voice as she stared.

Archer chuckled, a low sound, and he said, “So, now do you understand?”

“I do,” she answered with a nod before looking him in the eye. “However . . . I want to see you,” she said as heat that had nothing to do with the delicious fire that Archer had stroked within her welled up in her cheeks. “At least . . . ease yourself. Show me what it’s like when a man releases himself.”

He nodded, smiled slightly, and said, “My pleasure. May I have some space, your highness?”

“Ah, of course,” Saber said before easing herself off of him and sitting in front of him.

Those molten steel eyes met hers before he said, “Watch me Saber. Watch me and find out exactly what you do to me.” His words made her shiver and she silently nodded as his hand went to his generous length.

The sight was one that would have been burned into Saber’s mind for all eternity. Those searing eyes were locked on hers with each hard stroke that seemed to make him swell and throb even more. Tiny moans and other low, almost growling noises left his lips before he arched back, thrusting his length out even more. His hips were beginning to move, his thighs taunt beneath the fabric of his pants with each thrust into his large hands. It began to darken even more, engorged with his own need as Archer’s eyes finally closed as he began to gasp. His body began to quiver more and more and Saber heard her name whispered reverently from his lips.

Then, suddenly he arched hard with a cry of her name before shuddering. Thick, white ribbons seemed to erupt from the swollen head, the thick, pearly liquid splattering on Archer’s dark skin, shocking in its contrast. A salty, musky smell filled the air that made her body clinch again and she squirmed at the sight as Archer opened bleary eyes towards her.

Saber sat there wide eyed, trembling, and breathing hard as Archer reached for some tissues to clean his seed off of his hand. “That is what you do to me, Saber,” he said in a rough voice as he threw the tissues into the waste basket.

“Indeed,” she said before standing up and running a hand through her hair.

Then his eyes locked with hers, he swallowed and asked, “M-may I see what I do to you?”

Archer regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth, but the languid state after his orgasm made him stupid. He wanted to see Saber though, wanted her to bare herself to him and let him take care for her. The blush in her cheeks intensified but wordlessly she took off her shirt, shorts and underwear.

His breath caught at the slight of alabaster skin flushed with pink so artfully bared before him. Her breasts were small, high and the nipples a bright pink that begged him to lick and suck on them to hear her make those wondrous noises she had earlier. His eyes traveled down the sleek sculpting of her stomach to the thatch of golden curls guarding the haven of her body to him. He could see that her thighs were slightly wet and the curls against her slit were already soaked and dark.

He moved to her, still on his knees as she stood before him in all of her glory. The urge to kiss every inch of her burned within him. He wanted to worship her, adore her, pledge himself to her, let he held back. “You are beautiful,” he whispered in awe.

Saber’s large, radiant eyes that would shame the most peerless of emeralds locked with his before her arms moved up slowly to cover her breasts. “I am not,” she said in a small voice before looking away.

He moved towards her even more, backing her against the wall and looking up at her. He said, “You are. You are so radiant, and I have no idea why the hell you want to be with an idiot like me.”

She blinked and reached to pull him towards her. He moaned as he rested his head against her small breast and savored her scent. “I should be asking you the same question, Archer,” she said as her hands stroked his hair.

He almost laughed at the sheer irony of the situation before looking up at her. He pressed a gentle kiss on the small swell of flesh and said, “May I?”

“Please,” she whispered with a nod before leaning against the wall.

He wanted to burrow his head between her thighs and lave her incoherent, but knew that may just scare her at this point, and he had no desire to frighten her again. The lesson he had given her was to show her why she needed to slow down. If he brought her into everything at the rapid pace she thought she wanted it would only lead to regrets, and he had enough regrets weighing down his conscience already.

He looked up at her and said, “This is going to be the last time I’m going to do this until we start this relationship properly, Saber.”

“What?” she asked before blinking down at him.

Archer chuckled and said, “You’re going to have to take care of yourself for a little while after this. I want to do this right.”

“Archer, I do not understand. What do you mean?” Saber asked with a frown.

He pushed himself to kiss her, a fast brush of his lips against hers to quiet her. He smiled and said, “We’ll talk later, but what I’m going to do right now is something you can do yourself. Granted, it won’t be as good, but it’ll make it worth the wait until we get to this point.”

Then he moved so Saber could lean against him while he slid his hand down her body to her waiting slit. He teasingly rubbed the soft, soaked flesh there, pressing at the apex to make her squirm and gasp. Then he lifted his other hand to gently open her soft folds to him, and resisted the urge to look at her, saving the sight of Saber’s pink folds for a later day.

Silken wetness bathed his finger in searing heat as he gently slid his finger into her, drawing it in and out. The tightness he found there was like a vice, gripping his finger and watched as Saber’s eyes clinched shut as she squirmed against the invasion. He knew he was going to have to up the ante as their relationship went on, or he was going to completely tear her open on the first thrust. Right now he just wanted to prod her enough to make sure his finger was completely drenched before sliding it across quivering folds to their apex.

He was rewarded by a tiny cry as he gently coaxed the tiny nub there from its hiding place. A few more slow, searing passes around it made it swell and stand erect before he began to give it his full attention. Saber was gasping now, her hips bucking up to his hand and quivering with each caress. Her hands were digging into his shoulders as he felt the tiny nub begin to retreat back into itself.

Smirking to himself he spread the folds around it even more to leave it more vulnerable for his attacks. He replaced the pressure with quick passes, barely touching it now as it tried to shy away within Saber more and more. Then Saber jerked with a loud cry before completely writhing against him as he caressed her more and more, wringing out more and more of those sweet cries from her. He felt more of that molten heat completely soaked his finger as she cried out her joy to him until she jerked away.

He gave her one last lingering caress before letting her go, which made her shake before she collapsed against him. He withdrew his fingers before holding her trembling form close to him. She was panting against him as he rose up to fully support her slight weight. “Archer,” she whispered in a hoarse voice while holding him close.

“I’m here,” he said with a smile as he stroked her hair.

He felt Saber lift her head and he looked down at her. Determination gleamed within those emerald eyes of hers and she said, “I . . . take it we have much to talk about.”

“Yes, we do,” he said before giving her a kiss on the crown of her head.

Author's Notes: Man, it's actually been a long time since I've written real porn. I had to get my grove back actually. Still I'm pleased with how it went.

Also, your anatomy lesson for today: A woman's clitoris retreats back into her body pending an orgasm.

And now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Shiiiiiiiiittttttt!
    Last edited by Elf; January 8th, 2012 at 10:50 PM.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Finally!

I was waiting for this to update for a while now.

Archer may seem tough, but he's such a romantic softy around Saber.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    I got caught up on The Hound and the Blacksmith. It's fun and addicting!

But honestly, I had no intention for the chapter to be so lemony. I mean, I was going to have Saber catching Archer doing his one fisted monkey style and watch, but not for all this to happen. I'm glad I did though.

And Archer totally resisted looking at Saber's pussy.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Not for long!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice