Page 137 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3787127132135136137138139142147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 7068

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Spoilers Thread

Reports on the Kiara SG,i just managed to get another tier on it (im on my first playtrough) here`s how i got it, It happens before you go after Jinako`s 3rd SG tier right after you wake up you go to the meeting room and usually just depart right ??......NO instead Rin is gonna have a blue speech bubble talk to her,the you`ll get a long ass conversation,then go talk to Karin and you get another long ass conversation and after that i got another tier of it unlocked im trying to take a SS right now but the thing just isn`t working but i`ll snap it later just to show you guys

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for answering me Reiu. On Gilgamesh's SG about Enkidu's death, did it match with how it was described in Fate/Zero?

Does anyone know how to battle against Kotomine/Lancer and Caster/Twice? I've only beaten Archer and Rin, and I don't even know how did I do it.

Akaska
    anyway now time to start the new game+ so I can reach for the CCC end.

Also http://pastebin.com/WcdhaJ9s full translation of the glorius disco ball of light scene.
    ...mongrels.

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthwraith View Post
    anyway now time to start the new game+ so I can reach for the CCC end.

Also http://pastebin.com/WcdhaJ9s full translation of the glorius disco ball of light scene.
    Bahahahaha!
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Someone needs to do a LP of this like with EXTRA. ;_;
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Gilgamesh: Hmph. I am not someone to be abused, you unsophisticated dragon's daughter. And, I am sorry. I apologize for my insensitivity.

MC: Whaaa, bu- H-he really apologized! It was just a little bit, but that King of Heroes just lowered his head and expressed regret!

GAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Gil whips out his anti-sunlight umbrella and pokes Gawain with the original fork until he rolls over.

Blog Entries
    G-glasses moe Archer . . . G-g-glasses moe Archer.

Man, he is really everyone's Buttmonkey isn't he?

He shyly asks if Lizzy's a virgin and gets all kinds of creeper hell for it, but Gilgamesh scares her off with his golden cock and he's praised for it.

Seriously, which one is the creeper? The polite and embarrassed inquiry or the royal flasher?

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    The one without the Charisma skill, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Thanks for answering me Reiu. On Gilgamesh's SG about Enkidu's death, did it match with how it was described in Fate/Zero?
    No.

...I was about to put a rough translation here, but I just realized that a lot of it doesn't make sense without the rest of the flashback. (And in fact some of it only makes sense once one has seen Gil's third and last SG conversation).

I'll finish it eventually. ;_;

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Ok thanks.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Someone needs to do a LP of this like with EXTRA. ;_;
    I might, it'd just be the problem of a) getting videos to work properly (the sound...) and b) what to do about how there's multiple endings

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I would totally record for you if you are willing to wait the hours it might take to upload.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Akaska
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    G-glasses moe Archer . . . G-g-glasses moe Archer.

Man, he is really everyone's Buttmonkey isn't he?

He shyly asks if Lizzy's a virgin and gets all kinds of creeper hell for it, but Gilgamesh scares her off with his golden cock and he's praised for it.

Seriously, which one is the creeper? The polite and embarrassed inquiry or the royal flasher?
    It would most likely be from how utterly ridiculous Gilgamesh is acting. While one has a "Poor archer he has to ask this" Feeling the original flasher has more a "What the hell is this guy doing?" feeling.
    ...mongrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    I would totally record for you if you are willing to wait the hours it might take to upload.
    Seeing as I could actually play myself but the week is starting... More than welcome for me at least. Perhaps with some comments/notes by you for the general happenings. But I don't wanna demand stuff if you are actually gonna record it
    Gil whips out his anti-sunlight umbrella and pokes Gawain with the original fork until he rolls over.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I might, it'd just be the problem of a) getting videos to work properly (the sound...) and b) what to do about how there's multiple endings
    Hmm... Well, EXTRA had the Rin and Rani route. How did you deal with that?

And then there's having different Servants in the first place.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Your embarassment is only natural. My naked form surpasses even the finest diamonds in this world. It must be even better for a virgin.
    Damn that is a good line. Sig-worthy, even.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Hmm... Well, EXTRA had the Rin and Rani route. How did you deal with that?

And then there's having different Servants in the first place.
    Unless one didn't care for the Servant events it was more or less a matter of Rin vs Rani. Here you gotta decide which Servant from the original three for their respective ends or perhaps going for the King and his extra special ending. Oh, not to mention CCC.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I'd say go with EMIYA or Gilgamesh.

Blog Entries
    I think Gilgamesh would be the best Servant, he is probably the most lore-oriented Servant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Shirou looks at a butter knife and his brain thinks "yupp, that's a weapon, off to my RM you go."

Akaska
    Gilgamesh:

Hm, that was not according to plan. Worthless dragon, my numbing majesty should have left you on the floor.

But, that was not your fault. I may just be too beautiful.

She sought beauty in her own twisted way. Realizing the mistake in her methods must have left her trembling in fear.

greatest servant ever.
    ...mongrels.