Page 65 of 486 FirstFirst ... 15556063646566677075115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    I'm excited for Arihiko.
    He's bald now, with a tattoo in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    ^^^
    Not on the webs nope. That's being released on a DVD/Blu Ray of all the Anniversary stuff.
    Damn....
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    ^^^
    Not on the webs nope. That's being released on a DVD/Blu Ray of all the Anniversary stuff.
    And when is that DVD/BD out, may I ask?

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

2013年1月16日(水)に発売される

Looks like next month.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Quote Originally Posted by Servant Shiki View Post
    He's bald now, with a tattoo in his face.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horriblesubs-la-storia-della-arcana-famiglia-01-720p-mkv_snapshot_02-58_2012-07-02_19-36-08.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	7428

Too badass? No? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjuWFLQHbk)
    Last edited by OdaNobunaga; December 17th, 2012 at 12:19 PM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    That is true...

Anyway, I'll refrain from making any comments on how good I think you are since we played all of two games with sufficiently disrupting lag, during which it's kind of impossible to really judge how good one is or isn't. Which isn't to say with lag I can't determine how good someone is. I played Snackz like a billion times with like 9 delay. Once we started to get used to that (oh god how does someone even get used to that?) he surprised me with some ass whoopings and took a few matches on me. Likewise, I have like 6 delay with Eddy but after a few games he and I adapt to the lag and, honestly, Eddy is the person on BL who actively forced me to get better as I played him.

Our first games were in Cadenza and he dumpstered me like three times in a row, then he went to Hisui and commented that he was being unfair by doing so since Hisui is his best character. At this time I was still pretty new to the entire game, my only experience netplaying was with I3uster in all of like three games and Kyokushi in like 10 games, other than that I had just played the story mode and beaten on the CPU. Naturally, Eddy thrashed me in our first match that he played Hisui. Then, somehow I pulled a miracle and gained some sort of shounen powerup in the next match and actually won. After that he and I played a lot and I really feel like I went from "loser who memorized the most basic bnb by beating on the CPU" to "loser who can improvise and actually block and survive a better player's pressure." Then we like never played again until a few months ago, and once again Eddy forced me to improve.

At the time I was still playing AACC a lot like I did in Cadenza, and Eddy and I were pretty much breaking even in wins. One thing I picked up on was that he consistently broke out of my pressure with bunkers, which just blew my mind because I knew the command to use them but considered them way too risky, but there he was making plays with it and knocking me down. So I started attempting them and attempting them until finally I actually realized when to use them and shit, and I started taking more matches on him and the breaking even stopped.

TL: DR Eddy we should play more because nobody except Gesalt really helps me improve anymore ;_;
    I think you were better with Roa than I am with anybody. I won against him only once, I think. I just have a little more adaptability- which, strangely, didn't help against Roa... Full moon, I think? Weird skillset combos are weird, I couldn't get used to his moves or your weird attack style.

And the bunkers are easy as long as you learn to recognise how long the characters take between moves. Even if you can't 2A out of pressure, for example, you can still sometimes manage to get in EX-SHIELD-PUNCH-YOU-IN-THE-FACE BREAK OUT OF YOUR DAMN PRESSURE HAHAHAHAHA.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

That's being released on a DVD/Blu Ray of all the Anniversary stuff.
    If lucky. I seriously hope it's included into the "TYPE MOON Contents". I'm gonna be depressed otherwise.

You know, I just had a thought about the new Ciel look.

Despite her 'soft look' now, maybe in battle, her hair flips up or something (she does tend to fly around in the air), so she looks like the old Ciel and the BA Executioner she really is.

And hey. At least when Arcade Bumstead gets close to giving in to her vampiric urges, she'll look even more scarier because she currently looks younger. Maybe.

I want a Sacchin route, but I get the feeling that she's not going to have a good route. I think any way it goes, it'll end in tragedy or disappointment for her... I'm not exactly sure if that's something we should want. Hell, the possibility of her getting raped by the Dead/NTR like Arcueid almost did is plausible.
    Last edited by Aeif; December 18th, 2012 at 08:52 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    So Ciel becomes Gil? As in, alternating between two hairstyles?

No, she just becomes Gilgamesh. It's time for his appearances to spill over outside of Fate.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    GILGAMESH CURRY BUTT
    ITS シット
    ゴルデンシット

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    No, she just becomes Gilgamesh. It's time for his appearances to spill over outside of Fate.
    Gil is not Saber or Ryougi waifu. No planned outings for him.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Bah, Gilgamesh already exceeds Saber in number of appearances (5 times as opposed to 3). Soon it will be time for him to reach Zelretch/Aozaki levels of importance and make cross setting appearances.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Bah, Gilgamesh already exceeds Saber in number of appearances (5 times as opposed to 3). Soon it will be time for him to reach Zelretch/Aozaki levels of importance and make cross setting appearances.
    You forgot to mention Ryougi in "cross setting appearances".

The Aozaki sisters show up in pretty much everything, with Zelretch not too far behind. Meanwhile Shiki has had two guest appearances. That's the same number as Arc if we count Tiger Coliseum.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

In Brazil, everybody's hands are burning red.
    ciel is MUCH BETTER on her new visual.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    I 'm going to rant a bit, since I'm actually kind of afraid that Tsukihime will lose a lot of its original flavor with the remake.
    I mean, when you read the game, you sit by the monitor for fifty hours, looking at twenty photographs all over again, listening to twenty minutes of music all over again, the only thing that tore you out of the lazy meloncholy of the game was the text you were reading, and the characters that were clearly separated from the background.

This made Shiki's entire character for me. He lives his entire life in blue tones, doesn't really pay attention to the world around himself, which is why everything is muddy... the only thing that woke him up was the appearance of other people.
    By extension, it also made most of the other characters - the design of them is just like their nature, and this is genius. Arcueid has golden hair, and it's the only time of the game where you see the color. Ciel lives wholly in blue, so she understands Shiki and projects onto him. Akiha is a person of contrasts, and her hair eventually turning red as she becomes possesive of Shiki makes it obvious how she has lost it through a tiny step of reason, her balance of opposites becomes a singular color, and one of conflict. Hisui and Kohaku wear brown which makes them endearing, but the red hair tell you right away that there is more to them than meets the eye.
    And nothing is ever green, except for flashbacks.

I don't want the game to lose this stuff. CGs, okay, but I don't think I can deal with backgrounds.

By the way, to me, Ciel somehow doesn't look like herself anymore, but I can't pinpoint why. Akiha's ribbon changing color is outright wrong, in the context of what I wrote up there.
    Last edited by Ratman; December 25th, 2012 at 09:13 PM.

Tsukihime is about hair.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I've heard a lot of complaints about games- from the addition of new weapons, to the dumbing down of plotlines- but this is the first time I've ever heard someone complain that losing shitty backgrounds is what would ruin a game for them.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    It isn't about hair. But it uses hair as a really good narrative device.

Edit: I am not afraid about backgrounds being good. I am afraid of it not being the same backgrounds.

I know how funny it sounds considering how the game was stitched together on the knee, but even if it was accidental, it was a part of what made the game work.
    Last edited by Ratman; December 25th, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I've heard a lot of complaints about games- from the addition of new weapons, to the dumbing down of plotlines- but this is the first time I've ever heard someone complain that losing shitty backgrounds is what would ruin a game for them.
    Umineko -> PS3
    Higurashi ->Alchemist
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice