Page 18 of 367 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Fair enough. I forgot about Bunyan being a Phantom. I have to say I don't really understand his Rejected Abomination Skill though. If he doesn't get any magical energy then won't he just die immediately? It's not like he has Independent Action or any similar Skill that would let him survive without a Master. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding something here.
    He will need to rely on Vampirism to maintain himself. It is a huge issue to summoning him that is only remedied by continuous killing.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So is Vampirism just another name for Bloodsucker?

Idk how it is sounding to the non-speakers here, but I can't avoid reading the NP Title without a countryside accent.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's how it's translated on FGO NA I think? I had the notes for this idea for some time here so I just adjusted some things.

Though now that you mention it Bloodsucking does make more sense since Euryale and Stheno also have it.

Edit: Changed
    Last edited by pinetree; October 5th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Faceclaim

Class: Archer
    True Name: Wilhelm Tell, The Appleshooter
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Switzerland

Height: 166cm
    Weight: 43kg
    Dislikes: Hapsburgs, Gessler, monarchy
    Talent: crossbow shooting, mountain climbing
    Natural Enemy: Albrecht Gessler
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Freedom Fighter, Father
    Armament: Crossbow, axe

Personality:

Quiet, peaceful man that is hard to anger, but prideful and refusing to bow regardless of consequences. He loves children and will go out of his way to rescue them from tricky situations, which sometimes leads him into as much trouble as his prideful, democratic views do. While he bears no special grudge against nobility or monarchs, he refuses to even entertain the notion of submitting himself to them and will treat them only with as much respect as they show themselves to him.

He doesn't like war, but will answer the call if it's required of him, especially if it's one for freedom of people.

STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: A
    NP: D

Class Skills:

Independent Action: A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. At this rank, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Combined with his Nature of Rebellious Spirit, it makes Archer truly difficult to work with, as he refuses to even refer to his summoner as a Master. Though, if they gained his trust or didn't know what they were doing, he would be content to call summoner Confederate.

I know what I am doing, Confederate. Please, just do your job and supply me with mana and we will have it.

Magic Resistance: D (-)
    Protection against magical effects that cancels incoming spells. Drawing on all other examples of the legend of shooting an apple off one's child's head, Archer managed to rise his nonexistent Magic Resistance to the level where it cancels instant action spells.

Thank the Lord for Punker's contribution. Otherwise that would have hurt.

Personal Skills:

Appleshooter: A
    The greatest feat of Archery (and indication of skill with one's favoured ranged weapon in general), which represents ability to accurately shoot small object from the head of another person without harming them. By withdrawing two arrows, a Servant can substitute STR with LCK to determine damage of the attack. The more dire, demanding the circumstances, the higher the probability of the skill activating. If his pride as archer was on the line, it would activate without fail.

Normally, the Appleshooter would be Wilhelm's ace in the hole, as he lacks anything that could stand as Noble Phantasm. However, being the composite of the folk tales of Appleshooter, Wilhelm managed to be empowered enough to acquire Noble Phantasm, if one inextricably tied to this skill.

Yes, I don't miss with the crossbow. I advise you against testing it.

Mountain Crossing: B
    Skill that allows for quickly moving over the mountainous terrain. As long as the Servant remains in the mountains, the difficult terrain and enemy action cannot slow him down, effectively preventing his Agility from being impacted.

Wilhelm spend his entire life in mountains of Switzerland, both as a way of life and using them to his advantage against those who wronged him. Thus, for him mountains hold no obstacles.

Alps are truly beautiful place to live in. Quiet. Peaceful. Not many strangers wander into them, and even less of them to disrupt that peace.

Nature of Rebellious Spirit: B
    The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

A folktale of Swiss Confederacy and hero of anti-Habsburg uprising, Wilhelm holds no love for monarchy and its representatives.

If you wish to see me on my knees, you will have to chop my legs off below them. Even then, don't expect subservience. I am free man.

Noble Phantasm:

If I Miss, the Second One is For You
    Küssnacht

Type: Anti-Unit

I told you, the second one is for you.

Almost inseparable part of any story of an Appleshooter, the second arrow to kill the cruel man who ordered the trial. For Wilhelm Tell, it is named after the castle on the road to which he killed Albrecht Gessler with said second arrow. This Noble Phantasm in tied to Appleshooter, and can only be activated after the Skill was used.

Upon activation, Küssnacht will warp probability to allow Wilhelm to escape his current predicament and prepare an ambush on his desired target, in which he will have an assured first strike. Being inextricably tied to Appleshooter as a follow up, the damage dealt by this Noble Phantasm is dependant on contested Luck check rather than anything else.

Lore:

Surely, you know this story.

There is a man, not really special. The only thing truly outstanding about him is his marksmanship. One day, a detractor, or maybe some other ill-wisher, that holds power over the man, takes the man's son, places a small object on his head, and orders the man to prove his ability by shooting the thing off the head without harming the boy. The man succeeds, of course. And in many accounts, the man drew two arrows, not one. The second, to avenge his child if he failed.

There were many tales of that man, with different name, in different places. Wilhelm Tell is but one of them, and the most famous even. However, Wilhelm Tell did not exist. He was but a folktale created long after his supposed time, made specifically to enrich the pathos of Swiss Confederacy. And yet, through his fame, the Phantom existence emerged. Were he a real person, he would surely ascend as the Heroic Spirit, but his story was ultimately too weak to manage that.

But there were other names for a man.

Palnatoki.
    Egill.
    Punker of Rohrbach.
    Henning Wulf.
    William of Cloudeslee.
    Hemingr Áslákson.
    Eindriği Pansa.

Together with Wilhelm Tell, those Phantoms gathered to create a Heroic Spirit of Appleshooter. Separately, only Palnatoki is true Heroic Spirit, and event then, pathetically weak one. Combined, the most famous of them is the one that is summoned, while empowered by others, stronger than any of the parts making the Servant.

So kind of a Robin Hood situation where all the Robins are in one body. Neat.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    So... I kind of have an idea for this, but I'm not too sure about it. If there's a modern fiction story, but many people believe that it's actually a true story, would using a character from that go against the rules? Or would that just be an "urban legend" and be okay?

It’s hard to say one way or the other spoken in abstract terms. Would you mind PMing me in greater detail?

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Saber
    True Name:
    Attila the Hun (Wells' Martian)
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin:
    Central Asia~Europe (British Fiction)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Height:
    160 cm
    Weight:
    48 kg
    Dislikes:
    Dirty things, Long-winded men
    Talent:
    Destroying Civilizations
    Natural Enemy:
    Roman Emperors, Bacteria
    Attribute:
    Man
    Traits:
    Female, Divine, King
    Armament:
    Photon Ray

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.
    While Altera's rank in this skill is low, it is sufficient for her purposes.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity: B
    Altera is not related to a Divine Spirit by blood; however, Europe was overrun on what was considered to be the Authority of God. The target of this fear was given the name, 'Scourge of God.' Because of this, Altera, who became a Heroic Spirit on Earth, has a high ranking Divine Spirit aptitude.

Civilization Erasure: EX
    The subconscious skill of Alter. Anything in her grasp is transformed into its 'best' form currently most suited for herself. This is based on Altera's own perspective, not necessarily reflecting the object at its greatest or most excellent.
    Due to an insight provided by the Martian, Altera has decided that the best form an object can have is "the body of Altera." Anything she grasps will be transformed into a copy of her. While these copies are weaker than the original, they are capable of fighting on par with low level servants and are able to use Altera's skills and Phantasm.

Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Star Emblem (Tentacle): EX
    The unique pattern imprinted on Altera's body. The higher the rank, the higher one's attack power is increased. By expending mana through it, one can temporarily enhance the performance of any desired part of the body. In addition, it possesses the effects of Instinct.
    Because of the influence of the Martian this skill's nature has changed. In addition to its usual effects, Altera's limbs can elongate and become more flexible while mana is running through them.

Natural Body: -
    Because her body is undergoing extreme changes, this skill has been lost.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Photon Ray
    War God's Sword
    Type:
    Anti-Army
    B
    Range:
    1-30
    Max Targets:
    200 People

Altera's usual weapon. The sword of the god of war she defeated long ago. Once activated, Altera becomes enveloped in light and charges at the enemy army. She is like a shooting star which destroys everything in her path.
    However, since there is only one Photon Ray only one Altera can wield it at a time.

Black Fighting Machine
    War God's Black Heart
    Type:
    Anti-Army
    A+
    Range:
    1-50
    Max Targets:
    ???

An attack of the same nature as the Teardrop Photon Ray. Altera establishes a connection with the god of war, Mars. Acknowledging her as a Martian (creature of Mars), the planet invokes its absolute authority over the creatures born from it. Rather than kill Altera from above as he tried in the past, he kills her from within.
    Altera's body is destroyed by a corrosive black smoke originating from within her. As her body is destroyed the smoke expands outwards, breaking down anything it comes it touches within minutes.
    While its raw power is far lower than that of the Photon Ray, the smoke renders everything it touches barren. It can leave a landscape inhospitable for decades. If the Photon Ray can be compared to a nuclear bomb, then this Phantasm would be like nuclear fallout.

Lore
    The Martian originates from H.G. Wells' "The War of the Worlds", a late 19th century science-fiction/drama novel which would later be adapted into several movies, television shows, and radio programs. Under normal circumstances, such a character would never be able to amass any kind of legends. However...

During an early radio broadcast, mass hysteria broke loose. Stampedes, suicides, thousands dead. The country heard the story and accepted it as true; the result was widespread destruction, as if aliens really had come to destroy the world. Thus, through the events of a single night, the Martian gathered fame.

Because of their incredibly similar natures, the fusion of the Phantom "Wells' Martian" and the Heroic Spirit "Attila the Hun" was extremely successful. However, since the Martian was a weak creature who relied on technology, fusing with it lowered Altera's overall abilities. Despite this, it provided Altera with valuable insight and new combat strategies, completely changing her overall fighting style. She learned about an all new style of destruction.

Personality:
    Since the Altera and the Martian were already incredibly similar, her personality remains mostly unchanged. She must destroy all civilization; there's nothing else to know. Fusing with this creature simply helped her realize more effective ways of destroying.

Creator Notes:
    I wanted to make her very Altera-y, but with a completely different fighting style. I'm not sure if I succeeded or not. I feel like she might be a bit too close to the original, and that her new skills and abilities might be a bit too weird. At the very least it was fun to try something different out.

Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post

During an early radio broadcast, mass hysteria broke loose. Stampedes, suicides, thousands dead. The country heard the story and accepted it as true; the result was widespread destruction, as if aliens really had come to destroy the world. Thus, through the events of a single night, the Martian gathered fame.

Oh yeah, I remembered my thought. I think it was reported that way by newspapers, but I think a lot of that mass hysteria overreaction was somewhat overblown in and of itself. I think I remember reading that there weren’t really all that many people listening in the first place, and so while some people might have been confused it definitely didn’t result in thousands dead or anything like that.

Still, the myth is that it did. So idk. Maybe mention that? Or don’t. I suppose it kind of works either way.

I read that too, that it was way overblown and that, while there were a few attempted suicides, most people were pretty reasonable and just called the cops for more information. I just thought the overblown version was more interesting XP

Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    I read that too, that it was way overblown and that, while there were a few attempted suicides, most people were pretty reasonable and just called the cops for more information. I just thought the overblown version was more interesting XP
    No denying that!

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, It's been a while since i last posted a servant here. I wanted to post one during the last contest, and i still want to post that idea in the CaS thread, but i'm just very slow to write them. Thankfully(or not) i powered through here to write this one

Berserker
    Faceclaim

Source: Me and the Devil Blues by Hiramoto Akira
    Info
    True Name:Robert Johnson
    Also known as: The King of the Delta Blues Singers; Isaiah "Ike" Zinnerman; Jimi Hendrix; Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson; Janis Joplin; Jim Morrison; Kurt Corbain; Tommy Johnson...
    Marquess and Administrator of the Blast Furnace Naberius
    Alignment: Chaotic Good // Lawful Evil
    Likes: Music, Freedom, Hot Mamas, Nobunaga, David, Mozart // Music, Brighten Eyed Kids, Slavery, Nobunaga, Elizabeth, Nero.
    Dislikes: Mozart, Slavery, Husbands // Robert Johnson, Freedom, Chaldea, David, Mozart
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: EX
    LCK: E~EX

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement:
    N/A - This the class skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. However this Berserker has this sealed thanks to other personal skills

Personal Skills

Protection of the Music Devil [True]
    EX - The Skill that symbolizes the pact one has made with The Devil to obtain unparalleled musical abilities. Makes possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft.

Mental Pollution
    E+++ - This skill makes it possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. Normally this translates into a light paranoia by the servant that aware of his current situation becomes easily terrified. However the the more his use his Noble Phantasms the more his pollution grows from light paranoia to full blown insanity essentially becoming another person

Burning Supernova
    EX - A curse rather than a proper skill, its meant to represent those whose lives burned bright but were shotlived. As the physical representation of the 27 Club, a term used to remember popular musicians who died at the early age of 27, Berserker status as a servant is defined by this "skill". Berserker stats the Grail War with a big luck rating, allowing to cheat fate and live on, but as the grail war continues and he uses his skills and abilities his luck rating will begun to gradually lower until hits rock bottom.
    Biography & Lore
    Robert Leroy Johnson, also known as the King of the Delta Blues Singers, born in 1911 and died in 1938 is one of the most influential american musicians, a master of the blues and an inspiration for all future guitarist thanks to his legendary technique. Men like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, Bob Dylan and the like were all inspired by his Delta Blues. A lousy guitarist during his early carreer, his amazingly quick improvement, coupled to to theme of his songs, created a legend about a demonic pact. The story goes that after been told to give up as a guitarrist, Johnson made a pact with the devil at a local crossroad, selling his soul in exchange for unmeasurable musical genius. Johnson begun his career as a itinerant musician, popular and well-regarded during his shows but just as his career was beginning to take strides, 1 year after his first musical recordings, Johnson perished. Johnson's mysterious life & death, codified the modern myth of the musical Faustian pact.

And while Johnson certainly helped with this image thanks to his songs that focus on the supernatural, but if you ask the man himself he will be quick to say that it really was just hard work and training. Being part of one of the first generations of free black Americans, Johnson like many others felt unsure about his status as a free man, and songs that later perceived as being part of the Faustian myth were rather explorations of the status of the black american as free, including his famous song "Cross Road Blues". Robert Johnson, was very much someone who reveled at the idea of freedom and would never trade his freedom for a pact that would doom him to eternal slavery.

Unfortunately for Johnson, Naberius had other plans in store. Marquess, Administrator of the Blast Furnace and Demon of the 72 Demon Gods that made the Goetia System, Naberius worked, much like others Demon Gods in their work to destroy human history, by possessing a family of magus with his "gene" and working alongside the other demon gods to perpetuate their plans. However unlike the others, Naberius had a side-activity of sorts. In-between possessions, Naberius acted as an scout of sorts, being able to see through someone's eyes in exchange for some knowledge. Naberius would scout the world using humanity's eyes until he deemed his task done. He would then break his contract placing a curse on his bearer. Even knowing of the danger many sorts of people requested for his help, and a surprisingly big amount of them were amateur musicians that, no doubt inspired by Johnson's tale, tried to achieve musical knowledge through dark pacts. As such, Naberius became known amongst the underground cycle as a Patron of Arts of sorts, becoming an existence close to the demon with the golden fiddle that enchanted people like Paganini and Johnson while also contributing to the growing number of the 27 Club. This existence eventually saved Naberius from certain death.

In 2017 after Solomon used his real
    Ars Nova
    Noble Phantasm
    , erasing himself and Goetia from History, Naberius having broke out from the hive mind of sorts, searched for survival within itself. Without the anchor from Solomon and Goetia, Naberius was unable to live as his old self.
    He couldn't even try to find solace from doom in the old magus families as his genes were also erased thanks to the Noble Phantasm.

But near his final demise, Naberius found his answer, not as Naberius of Goetia, but as Naberius of Music. His actions and pacts that he made during his scout days gave him enough of an anchor to at least exist as an small existence, but he needed to act quickly. On the verge of disappearing he used a leftover grail to create a singularity containing an existence concrete enough where he could regain his strength. He needed people who had direct contact with him on their past lives, but by themselves they weren't strong enough souls to exist by themselves, being mere Phantoms, so the music demon instead of a single soul as an anchor decided to use them all summoning the collective Phantoms of the 27 Club in one body.

The 27 Club is the name given to a remembrance celebrating and mystifying those musicians that died at the early age of 27. Musicians that were part of said club gained multiple legends connecting them to the supernatural. And some of those truly had connections to it, including to one Demon God. However when said souls coalesced into a single body it took shape and personality of the musician with the most mystery of all. "The King of the Delta Blues Singers" Robert Johnson, who isn't actually very fond of losing control of his body to the demon.

Since then, man and demon begun an internal struggle for the body. Robert knows however that this attrition war is not something he can win by his lonesome. He is trapped in an unknown place, filled with dangerous creatures and the voices on his head are growing stronger with each day. It all seemed lost to him until the day he found this weird Japanese teen being escorted by this weirdly dressed composer.
    Personality
    Robert Johnson is fundamentally a red-blooded free-spirited male, and this is something that can still be seen on rare occasions of peace, specially when playing his music, but in this existence the blues musician is more often tan not tormented by the former Demon Pillar and the countless of souls of the 27 Club. Thanks to that a light paranoia is his current state. He is late to truly trust anyone and to to jump into action preferring to consider other options first. Nevertheless once having decided on an action, Johnson is surprisingly hardheaded and will not give up easily, fitting the man who used to train guitar everyday on a graveyard.
    He will also instinctively go against someone who is threatening someone's freedom, which he considers to be humanity greatest value.

However at times Naberius takes control of his body and becomes the dominant personality. If the former demon pillar could be described into a word it would be orderly. While an almost mechanical existence prior to the destruction of the Goetia System, Naberius gained some semblance of a personality though someone quick-witted would say that there is not much of a difference. Cold, calculating and with pretty dark sense of humor, Naberius is very different from the freedom-loving man. Even his musical style is diffferent on a fundamental level.

As stereotypical is to say this, Robert Johnson's music comes from his soul. It's genuine to him and written by his heart. For Naberius music-making is a mechanical affair. It comes to him like factory supervisor manages the workplace. It's not something he does it out of joy or sadness. If there is anything close to a hobby for Naberius would be the creation of pacts. He takes genuine joy in finding some bright-eyed kid who wants nothing more than to find success in the music industry. He specially likes those young girls who would do anything to become the next big idol. He actually makes pretty fair contracts all in all, and will geniunely try to help them during the early moments of it but make no mistake, at the end of the day Naberius always gets his due.
    Noble Phantasm
    Ramblin' On My Mind
    King of the Delta Blues Singers

The name of his full album King of the Delta Blues Singers, is Johnson's Main and normally only Noble Phantasm and crystallizes the musician special guitar technique that made him so respected amongst guitarists present and future. Notably his techniques with the guitar are such that experienced musicians believe at first that there is another guitarist playing with him, while it really is just Johnson's playing solo. The Noble Phantasm allows him to repeat this feat.

Robert Johnson has the ability to amplify and modify his soul in a phenomenon close to third magic, to create additional limbs to play instruments with. His ability with such that he can play multiple completely different songs at the same time without confusing himself. This allows more variaty and the capacity to strengthen his music magecraft depending on how many additional limbs are created for it. However as a drawback if some attack happens to hit one of his additional limbs, he will take true damage, as it is his soul laid bare.
    Anti-Unit - D

Me and the Devil Blues
    Diabolus in Musica

This could be called Naberius' Noble Phantasm, but more accurately this is closer to a curse laid by the devil upon the musician's music. This is the crystallization of Naberius new existence as the music devil. That existence embraces all musical myths into his new body, corrupting Johnson's music. One of the most famous myths linking music with the devil is that of the Devil's Tritone. The tritone is an interval, meaning two pitches sounding at the same time. So why does it include the prefix “tri” meaning three of something when it consists of only two pitches? The “tri” actually refers to the three whole steps in between the two notes. As a result, this places the tritone between the perfect fourth and the perfect fifth, making it a diminished fifth (with a flat) or an augmented fourth (with a sharp) Tritone is probably the most famous interval of them all. People have all kinds of associations with this sound, mostly on account of its nickname, “the devil’s interval”. The tritone has appeared in Western music for hundreds of years. Indeed, for its dark and often unsettling sound it was once called the ‘devil’s interval’ and was supposedly banned by churches in the Middle Ages, opting for more harmonious sounds. Old composers used to call the Tritone the "diabolus in musica" i.e the Devil in the Music. Its sounds are used to convey dissonance, the supernatural and stagnation. Though nobody really were banned or sent to jail thanks to their use of the Tritone, the myths and legends stayed with the interval to this days, and it's not uncommon seeing people still reproduce that legend as it is fact. Thanks to its dissonance the tritone found a home in genres like Jazz and yes, Robert Johnson's Blues. And Naberius embracing said myth ends up inserting them into Johnson's music.

This curse takes hold when Johnson's play said Tritone. There are two effects to this song. The first is a the soundwave itself. It carries the ability to slow things down by enforcing Stagnation upon the victims. It's not like a time-related ability, but its more the feeling of augmented gravity weighting one's actions. Waters will stop running, the air will stop blowing and people will slow to a near-crawl. The effect will depends how much time Johnson's play said intervals and the MGI rank of the opponents. The second effect is a smog-like miasma that permeates from his instruments. Things caught by by that smog suffers from Dissonance: Complex Machinery will break down, old wounds will open, minds will begun to be attacked by a mental pollution-like attack and one soul or spiritual core, if a servant, will begin to be corrupted by the Smog, and eventually taken control by the demon. And while the first effect of the Noble Phantasm doesn't affect Johnson the second does. Using this technique will quicken Naberius' possession of Johnson's body, and if he uses while using his first noble phantasm, the rate of corruption will increase dramatically.
    Rank C+++ - Anti-World

Enter the Furnace
    Cross Road Blues

This is the combination of the last previous Noble Phantasms and is Naberius end-game, his objective he is been working towards in his new life: the full ascension of Naberius the
    True
    Musical
    Demon
    . It's activated by using his first Noble Phantasm to create three additional pair of limbs to play compositions that trigger the second one. It's not something that could ever be used by Johnson himself as it effectively removes any sort of control over his body. As he begins to play it the smog from the second Noble Phantasm will circumvent Johnson's completely. It's only possible to see the a silhouette from the musician which displays extra pair of limbs starting to grow out his body forming 3 clones of himself. The Smog then explodes covering everyone around the area. People caught in the smog are transported into the proof of Naberius ascension to a
    True
    Musical
    Demon
    , a place where he could paint Gaia's world with his own
    A Reality Marble
    alien common sense of demons

They will found themselves in the place that begins the myth of the Faustian pact: The Crossroad. Since the beginning of human history, humanity has seen the crossroad as a path to the supernatural, a place where you can contact with other world. Back in the old days humans used to live in relatively small town a crossroad was the end of the safe known world. It's there that the devil shows himself to the human world to create a pact or to conclude it. It's no wonder then that Naberius picked this sort of place to showcase his full powers, specially as its the beginning of the myth of Robert Johnson, the most famous Faustian pact involving a musician.

The crossroad is wide, long and seemingly infinite. At the end of each road there is a pillar of light that pierces through the night sky, inside each pillar there is a Robert Johnson completely focused on their acoustic guitar. They are the lynchpin of the Noble Phantasm and completely emraptured by their own song and controlled by Naberius they will not stop playing it until the demon allows it or somehow someone is able to break his concentration. The crossroad is seemingly located in the middle of a long cemetery, surrounded from all sides by a seemingly infinite number of tombstones. At first glace the tombstones are all of regular people, but upon closer inspection they will find some names belonging to the more famous musicians belonging to the 27 Club. These are the names of musicians from past and future that have died thanks to a "pact with the devil". And while the pact could be at times be a literal one, Naberius at this form is much more than just a supernatural being. He is the concept of Music itself. More specifically he is all the bad connotations that Music has received through history. He is the Music that corrupts the listener, he is the Music that asks for perfection from the musician; the Music that turns people into addicts; the Music that leads people into self-destructive lives; the Music that feeds itself creating new hits, genres and legends on the sacrifice of young men and woman. It takes and takes until all there's left from them is one last song as a suicide note. And this
    Devil
    Music
    shows his true form right in the middle of the crossroad as a giant Furnace. As one of the former administrators of the old Goetia System's Blast Furnaces, Naberius felt right at home assuming this form. Its superficially very similar to his old demon pillar form, but at closer inspection its possible to see that he is entirely made by instruments. The furnace feeds itself from the souls of the thousands of dead to unleash any kind of musical based magecraft and to pump out the smog from the second noble phantasm. Under this world thanks to his virtually infinite supply of energy, his victory is virtually assured. If there is anything close to a drawback to this form is that Naberius has truly embraced the myth of the Music Devil and can be challenged to a music duel for the ownership of those souls. But this is all formality, after all, there is no one on this world that could possibly beat Music itself.
    Anti-World - EX
    Creator Notes
    Man, first of all, i'd like to thank anyone that has read this entire sheet as it quickly grew out of my control after a while. The idea was just to be the 27 Club as Phantoms under the body of Robert Johnson, but Naberius somehow entered the concept and he sort of transitioned into kinda weak servant into "Final Boss of Singularity" mode. I'm sort of proud of him, as someone who mainly just read translated summaries, i honestly think i did a decent enough job with the concept and not breaking too many in-universe rules. I'd like to address a few points here:

1) Me and the Devil Blues and Shiori Experience are great manga and were direct inspirations for this sheet, the inspiration for the first Noble Phantasm is the multiple fingers thing that its going on with Johnson during this manga, though mine is a more positive spin on that aspect of his music compared to the manga.

2) I don't actually know anything about musical theory, so i shamelesly admit that i ctrl+c,ctrl+v the technical explanation for the Tritone as i could never truly explain it in my own words. I'd like to give a shoutout for my source.

3) I'm kinda disappointed the 27 Club isn't more of a big part of this sheet but i thought Johnson and Naberius are strong enough personalities, so i decided to put them more in the background. Burning Supernova is their biggest contribution, mechanically-wise, to the sheet to simulate the idea of dying young and on their prime.

4) I thought long and hard about which class i'd put them. If you notice the basic physical stats for Johnson's were copied straight from Mozart sheet as i wanted to keep the two musicians in about the same physical range. I also thought on making him a Caster, but i didn't think Item Construction and Territory Creation fit the Itinerant Musician aspect of Johnson's. And while writing the last Noble Phantasm i considered making him a Beast. And while he should be incredibly strong, truth to be told, i know very little of the Beast class to make a confident judgement so i decided to just keep him a Berserker. I guess if he should become a Beast his Sin would be Perfection or something like that.

5) I just hope people can feel the Phantom aspect of this whole ordeal. This Servant is essentially a bunch of Phantoms tied into one body, with one dominant Phantom and one Demon taking a piggyback ride.

6) I thought on using Amdusia as he was already tied to one famous composer, but i decided to go with the less relevant Naberius, as Amdusia "lost" to music in the battle for Mozart Soul, and according to Naberius himself it is the folks at the Blast Furnace working with the creation of music and sounds while Amdusia hangs out with Flauros at the Intelligence Room. I also wanted to use the visual of the furnace pumping out smog for the last Noble Phantasm, so i decided to go with Big Nabe instead of Amdusia.

7) I decided to not include Paganini or Tartini in this sheet as, in my mind, they would probably be the more dominant personality. Specially Paganini, who i feel has about the same amount of fame as Johnson's and has the age factor going for him

8) Demon Pillars have done nothing wrong
    Last edited by JetKinen; October 7th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Well this is odd timing. Hope I'm doing this Phantom thing right.

"I told you once, you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been!"

Class: Caster
    Identity: "Johnny" Daniels

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: A

Class Skills

Territory Creation (B): Able to create a "Performance Venue".

Item Construction (E): Caster is able to create sheet music and
    maintain his instruments, but has no other skill in crafting.

Personal Skills

Virtue of the American South (EX): Connotes outstanding ability in music, and with it the ability to ward off evil influence.
    A skill that overwrites Tartini's Protection of the Muses (False) and combines it with Johnny's unwavering moral excellence.
    Caster is able to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful musical performance. Musical magecraft effects receive
    a + modifier, and an additional + modifier is applied against enemies of Evil alignment. Through the traditional songs of
    America's South, Caster is can be said to be a paragon of temperance, prudence, courage and justice.

Miserere (D+): The text of Psalm 51, composed by Tartini as a sacred work by the request of the Pope. Because of this,
    it is analogous to a Baptismal Sacrament, giving Caster the ability to mimic the effects of the Church's magecraft.
    It demonstrates high effectiveness against spiritual bodies, such as those of Servants.

Eye for Art (C+): If Caster sees a Servant or Noble Phantasm with artistic attributes, the odds of him
    figuring out its true name are increased. This insight is increased with regard to music and musicians.

Noble Phantasms

Devil's Trill~Violin Sonata in G Minor (C+, Anti-Unit)

The composition that symbolizes Caster's reputation as a defeater and binder of demons. The legend goes that Tartini
    dreamt that the Devil himself had been contracted as his servant. On a whim, Tartini gave Satan his violin to test his
    musical skill, and to his astonishment the Devil played a wonderful and beautiful sonata. Upon awakening, Tartini took
    up his violin and tried in vain to recall the tune. The song he composed was considered the best he ever wrote, called
    the "Devil's Trill", though the difference between Tartini's version and Satan's is said to be as great as heaven and
    earth. Upon playing the piece, Caster summons a simulacrum of a massive demon made of pure sound that persists
    as long as the song goes on. The louder and faster Caster plays, the more force the sonic elemental can unleash.
    Due to Tartini's wish that he could hear Satan's performance one more time, even if he must give up his violin and
    musical talent, Caster has the option to sacrifice his life in order to empower the demon with life and power of its own.

Fiddle of Gold~Lipinski Stradivarius (B, Support)

The first violin ever given to another by the greatest crafter of string instruments, Antonio Stradivari, and one of 450
    of his violins to survive to the modern day. This Noble Phantasm symbolizes the fusion of Johnny and Guiseppe Tartini as
    a combination of their respective instruments: a masterfully crafted Stradivarius and a golden fiddle won from the Devil
    himself. Because the violin was wagered against Johnny's soul, it can be said to have "the same weight as Caster's soul."
    Merely playing it generates plentiful magical energy for Caster to use for offense, defense, buffing and debuffing, but
    its greatest power is the ability to restore Caster from injury and death by continually regenerating his Saint Graph so
    long as he maintains his virtue. In other words, the stroke of his bow playing that fiddle hot is what keeps Caster safe
    from the flames of Hell.

Background
    Johnny is the protagonist of Charlie Daniels' most famous song, The Devil Went Down to Georgia, in which he defeats Satan
    in a fiddle-playing contest, embodying the virtue of traditional Southern music. As a Phantom, he has fused with another
    of his kind to be summoned as an ersatz Heroic Spirit. The second Phantom is the great violinist and composer, Guiseppe
    Tartini
    . Their compatibility is due to being violinists who have interacted with the Devil; according to Madame Blavatsky,
    Tartini had made a pact with the Devil in order to gain the inspiration for his most famous sonata, nicknamed the Devil's
    Trill. It is considered a difficult piece, even by modern standards, so much so that rumors abounded about Tartini having
    six fingers on his left hand, making the technically demanding double-stop trills easier to play. Some of the more crude
    members of the peanut gallery may also ponder on the number of fingers Johnny has, due to the stereotype of American
    Southerners having very...homogeneous family trees. This is of course nonsense; you're probably thinking of Alabama.
    Music

Last edited by Funderfullness; October 7th, 2017 at 12:51 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wew m8.

What are the odds huh?

Giving a real quick feedback on the sheet, i think theres a disconnect between the first Noble Phantasm lore. I mean, you tell that its about the crystallization of Caster's victory against demons, but the story showcased there it's not Johnny's triumphant victory against the devil in Georgia but rather the story of one's inability to achieve perfection achieved by the devil.
    Last edited by JetKinen; October 7th, 2017 at 12:49 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Well. This will be more interesting, after seeing the Altera one. Finally satisfied this is done.

​...Once I thought of pairing them, I really just had to.

Class:
    Rider
    True Name: H.G. Wells
    Alignment: Neutral Good

"Hm. What's the best way to handle this one... She's a Magus, so..." "Pardon me--"
    b z z t!
    "That old chestnut, maybe? I ask of you, are you--"
    b z z t!
    "No, I didn't like that look she gave me. Too stiff. Let's see... So, Master, how about--"
    b z z t!
    "Too quick. My apologies. Break it to her gently. I hate to trouble you, beautiful--"
    b z z t!
    "Okay, she hated that one. Ah, maybe I should just be honest...
    So, madam, would you like to discuss saving the world together over tea?"

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Herbert George Wells was a prolific English writer, having produced not only novels, but political treatises, social commentary, textbooks, and even rules of war during his long career. However, he is most commonly known as one of the so-called ‘fathers of science fiction’– at the time called “scientific romance” – alongside fellow authors Jules Verne and Arthur Conan Doyle. A famous author who personally introduced and coined ideas that would define the genre of science fiction for generations to come.

Despite being known as an author of fiction, Wells insisted on a style he called the Plausible Impossibility, in which he balanced a single impossible premise with a setting otherwise grounded in realism and credible possibility. In doing so, he made it easier for readers to suspend their disbelief and accept even the most outlandish or improbable concept.

His first major work was The Time Machine, a novel which not only created and popularized the concept of vehicle-based time travel, but also critiqued industry and the effect of abundance on the masses. While never named in the novel, subsequent sources frequently named the time-travelling protagonist H.G. Wells or some variation thereof.

Inspired at a young age after reading Plato’s Republic in school, many of his novels and non-fiction works dealt with similar utopian themes, seeking a better way to organize society and critiquing the state and corruption of modern society. He even coined his first non-fiction bestseller ‘An Experiment in Prophecy’, explicitly anticipating the effect on human life and thought that mechanical and scientific progress would have. Many of his estimations were surprisingly accurate, such as the creation of suburbs, the decline of moral and sexual restrictions, and even the formation of a European Union – but some were not.

Under normal circumstances, for lack of a more appropriate vessel, Wells’ Saint Graph would manifest under the class of Caster. However, he is best known for substituting magic with technology and science as a means of justifying the impossible, and no magical feats can be attributed to him other than stoking the imagination of others and constantly looking to a brighter future.

As such, he would have little combat strength as a Servant, while being granted a Noble Phantasm that represented his ability to envision the past and future of mankind and society. A scholar on the inside merely looking out at the world from behind his window.

However, Wells currently takes the form of Rider by supplementing his legend with that of a modern-day Phantom – the time traveler John Titor. Titor’s name first appeared on various online bulletin boards at the turn of the millennia, claiming that he was an American soldier sent back in time from the year 2036 after a disastrous, global nuclear war and the fracture of the United States into multiple independent warring nations. Titor claimed to have been sent back to obtain a particular IBM computer that was needed in his own time. He was not, or so he said, sent back to actually save the past, which he did not believe to be possible despite his best efforts. Titor vanished after two years of activity, leaving many of his predictions abandoned and proven untrue. However, many still believe he told the truth, and his presence in our timeline averted his own.

By taking in Titor's legend, Wells is for the first time granted the power and ability to see through his wish for the world - to bring the true utopia he envisioned to all humanity, even if he must guide history to that end himself. But at what cost to his spirit?

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    A consummate gentleman and intellectual, Rider is full of curiosity, eager to learn everything about the time he finds himself in and the people he is surrounded by. In life, he was a dreamer who constantly envisioned what science might bring humanity in the future, and his nature is largely unchanged as a Servant. Even with knowledge of the modern era, he views the mere insertion of knowledge as no substitute for first-hand experience, and delights in new sights and sounds.

He appears slightly off-put by the absorption of Titor's military skills, as the training and discipline of a professional soldier meshes poorly with his nature as a scholar and guide of human imagination. However, he largely views it as a boon, granting him the skills he needs to pursue his goals and be of use to his Master. By collecting firearms and other tools, he is even able to hold his own against other Heroic Spirits, relying on the combat knowledge of a veteran of the 177th Tempus Edax Rerum regiment.

Should he be summoned by a female Master, she should be aware that Rider is infamous for a number of affairs, beginning with romancing his own cousin and even obtaining his wife's permission to engage in multiple affairs, including a tryst with an actual Soviet spy. Rider typically denies this aspect of his personality, calling himself only a humble paramour who had "loved several people very deeply." An understatement among understatements.

However.
    A brief word of warning.

While Rider is sincere and earnest in his affection for his master and allies, his true passion is humanity as a whole. As such, he views individuals as largely expendable, and holds little value even for loved ones when compared with his overarching goal. This is especially true after the insertion of Titor's memories of a blasted, ruined global society, which have inflicted deep wounds that destabilized him to the very core.

In Rider's estimation, no sacrifice is too large when he stands to gain the future he dreamed of, and he will gladly scar his own heart in order to seize that dream.

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasms: A

Height: 178 cm
    Weight: 60kg
    Likes: Saying "I told you so," writing, open-minded people, beautiful women
    Dislikes: Hearing "I told you so," those who cannot see his view of the world
    Talent: Speculative fiction
    Traits: Human, Male, Servant, Riding, Brynhildr's Beloved
    Armament: A surprising collection of heavy arms, small firearms, and explosives, painstakingly collected.
    Catalyst: Any of his books, an IBM 5100

Class Abilities:
    Magic Resistance
    Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. A skill derived solely from Rider's class container, with no origin in his own legend or experience.

Riding
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. As his initial vehicle is based on the vessel he himself imagined, superior skill may be expressed when he is riding that incarnation of the Time Machine only.

Personal Skills:
    Gentleman's Love
    A skill denoting the gentlemanly manners and charm necessary for courtship and romantic trysts. Rider insists the rank of this skill, properly expressed, is A. The proper rank of this skill, however, is A-, reflecting not only H.G. Wells' many relationships and affairs, but also their various sundry and sometimes scandalous ends. This skill is sealed due to Rider's Noble Phantasm, which makes it impossible to determine when he is exercising his own natural charm and when he is misusing conversation branches to determine the best possible thing to say.

Strategy
    The ability to seize things in the broader perspective, such as diplomacy and logistics, in order to decide victory before the fighting even begun. A skill derived from Titor's military experience and augmented by Rider's own study into diplomacy, politics, and war games. At this rank, Rider is skilled at devising strategies to guarantee the best position prior to combat.

Zealotry
    A skill where normally unattainable mental strength can be obtained by having so much faith in something that it is beyond the understanding of those around the user. In this case, Rider derives his mental fortitude from his dream for the future, allowing him to overcome trauma and mental interference, including that of his own Noble Phantasm. However, it has no effect on trauma derived from his own mind and absorbed memories.

Noble Phantasms:
    The Plausible Impossibility - A Journey of Scientific Romance
    A Noble Phantasm representing an author's life-long voyage towards utopia. As the author of The Time Machine, Rider spent his life constantly imagining the history, present condition, and future of the human race, trying to better it through his writings. Ordinarily, Rider's history would only justify a Noble Phantasm permitting Rider to envision the course of history, acting merely as a form of clairvoyance while granting no ability to influence or interact with either the foundation of human history or Quantum Time Locks.

However, by supplementing his legend with the phantom of a so-called actual time traveler, this Noble Phantasm now re-enacts the idea that launched Rider's career in speculative fiction, giving life to a true and functional time machine that encroaches on the Kaleidoscope. Travel is limited by the Holy Grail, which acts as a tether for the Time Machine and limits its range to the duration of the Holy Grail War itself, with travel to a point beyond Rider's current experience forbidden. He believes that by winning or surviving the war, this tether will most likely be broken and unrestricted travel may become possible.

In its current form, this ability takes the form of a sleek vessel resembling a modern hovercraft, with sufficient seating for 1-2 occupants. Its dimensions are greater than an average-sized automobile and its speed is sufficient to leave a trail of scorched, flaming earth behind it. It is a useful form of transportation, but has no obvious offensive ability aside from the fire trails it leaves behind and the ability of any vehicle to strike head-on. Despite appearances, the vehicle is not Rider's actual Noble Phantasm, but a shell based on the craft first envisioned by Wells in The Time Machine. The actual "Impossibility" is the self-described "C204 time displacement unit", a detachable, transferable singularity core described by John Titor in his postings in the present time, said to have been attached first to a Chevrolet Corolla, then a small truck before Titor again vanished.

Where it lacks offensively, however, it shines defensively - due to its nature as a time machine, which must be able to bear the immense pressure of travel across adjacent realities, the impossible core exponentially strengthens the Existential Integrity of the vehicle is attached to, bolstering the strength of its frame such that its defensive strength matches, if not exceeds that of a dragon.

While on-board, Rider is able to adjust the flow of time of the vehicle and surrounding space, allowing him to greatly accelerate or stagnate the relative speed of the vehicle. Similar to a certain magus line's experiments, ordinarily returning to the correct time would incur the penalty of a violent, forcible adjustment. However, this Noble Phantasm effectively bears the weight of that adjustment, leaving the occupants unharmed.

Although formally classified as Anti-Unit, this designation refers only to the amount of people who can benefit from its effect, and it may more accurately be said to be considered Anti-World in efficacy.

Tempus Edax Rerum - Time Devours all Paths
    An innate ability of the phantom John Titor, the self-proclaimed time traveler who returned to our time to avert a civil war that he may or may not have prevented. Titor frequently stated that in his time, the many-worlds interpretation of quantum physics had been verified, and that the "chances of everything happening someplace at sometime" was 100%, given a superverse of everythings, someplaces, and sometimes.

This Noble Phantasm allows Rider to alter, or falsify, the outcome of any phenomenon that occurs to him individually. While effectively useless against an enemy or outcome that cannot be changed, it has a chance of overthrowing any negative outcome by searching for the single possibility that negates or avoids that outcome. By exhausting all possibilities, a solution can be found as the chance is not actually "zero."

In effect, to outside observers, Rider seems to be preternaturally lucky, always evading attacks by a hair or moving just right to avoid a dangerous surprise, with saving checks virtually guaranteed. In reality, each successful check is the result of countless failures, suffered through and reset.

While on its face, this Noble Phantasm may represent a miraculous power on par with the authority of a god, in reality it is highly impractical, not unlike choosing to crash against an impassable wall millions of times until every particle in your body is aligned just so to walk through that of the wall. Furthermore, each repetition in which Rider fails to overcome a trial is a reality then abandoned and cast aside - in exchange for a single positive chance, a nearly infinite number of other possible world lines are ruthlessly extinguished.

It is only through the inhuman will to endure untold repetitions and consume myriad realities that this Noble Phantasm may be utilized.
    Last edited by Sunny; October 7th, 2017 at 02:20 AM.

Signature by fumato

What a coincidence lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Wew m8.

What are the odds huh?

Giving a real quick feedback on the sheet, i think theres a disconnect between the first Noble Phantasm lore. I mean, you tell that its about the crystallization of Caster's victory against demons, but the story showcased there it's not Johnny's triumphant victory against the devil in Georgia but rather the story of one's inability to achieve perfection achieved by the devil.
    I guess that's supposed to be Tartini's NP that has been warped and/or appropriated by Johnny. Like I said, I'm not entirely clear on this Phantom business.

I was actually writing a sheet for just Tartini when I saw the theme for this contest, so I decided to try my hand at this.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; October 7th, 2017 at 12:59 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wells/Titor: What an amazingly cool character and concept. He reminds me a bit of my Prometheus Servant actually, what with being devoted to humanity as a whole while treating individual humans as expendable (plus they both have Neutral Good as an alignment). His second NP is kind of broken from a pure "gameplay" perspective (given infinite chances, it's all but a foregone conclusion he will win the War as long as he retains the will to do so) but in a story it would still allow for all kinds of fascinating situations. The journey is more important then destination and all that.

I also love the detail of him using his NP to pick the best things to say to
    score route flags
    charm people
    . Puts kind of a dark spin on your usual eroge protagonist, huh? Given Fate's origins, it's only fitting. My only quibble is that I think Determination Of Steel (totally not biased by using it for my own Prometheus sheet) would be a better fit then Zealotry for his last Skill, as I tend to think of the latter as exclusive to religious zealots in particular.

By the way, I totally had Hacking To The Gate playing through my head while reading this. El psy congroo!

the Bear who wished that heroes were real. BearHero's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    True name: Tallemaja
    Place of Origin: Scandinavia Folklore, Maurice Leblanc’s Novel

Appearance
    A beautiful blonde-hair girl in a black Lolita jacket with a thief masks and a hair color fox tails and ears. She also wears white gloves, white stocking and fashionable boots. Together with a colt revolver “Peacemaker” at her belt and a golden fox head sword cane. Tallemaja appears before other master and servant as the Phantom Thief of love that will steal your heart.
    With espionage skill active she is just an ordinary fashionable girl even to her own master.

Parameter
    Strength – D Mana – C
    Endurance – D Luck – C
    Agility – A Noble Phantasm – C

Height / Weight: 161cm. / 54kg.
    Like: Dressing up, trickery, a person who kept their promise, politeness
    Dislike: Villainy, unfashionable people, rude people
    Talent: Captivating others, Heist, Espionage
    Natural Enemy: Detectives
    Attribute: Earth
    Trait: Female, Evil, Magical, Humanoid
    Armament: Golden Fox-head Sword Cane and Revolver “Peacemaker”
    Catalyst: Arsene Lupin’s novel or Scandinavian Fox-Tail

Class Skill

Magic Resistance – C
    Cancel spell with chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Presence Concealment – A+
    Hide one’s presence as a Servant, Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to detect even against Servant’s perception. However, efficiency decreases once preparations for attack are taken.

Personal Skills

Alluring Nightingale (Steal your heart) Rank: B+
    A skill manifest from her tallemaja counterpart, an ability to entice the opposite sex with her voice. Got upgrade from fusing with the gentlemen thief into “Steal your heart” which made her able to charm absolutely any humanoid being instead.

Espionage (the Phantom Thief) Rank: A
    A skill from her gentleman thief counterpart. Makes ones presence fail to register as hostile, lose it effect once she attack or get into her phantom thief getup. Once she in her getup “the Phantom Thief” effect will activate causing the skill to work like instinct instead.

Innocent Monster (Hidden ones) Rank: EX
    “A woman had washed only half of her children when God came to her cottage, ashamed of the dirty ones, she hid them. God decreed that those she had hidden from him would be hidden from humanity”
    A skills manifest from the origin of Tallemaja. Make her completely disappear from ones cognition as she pleases. They will not realize that she is there even if she stands right in front of them. This skill has EX rank because it equal to a curse from god.

Noble Phantasm

“A palace within you shall crumble by my hands”
    The labyrinth of Heart
    Type: anti-unit Rank – C

Tallemaja lure men into the endless labyrinth, some says it the cave, some say it the underworld.
    The gentlemen thief steals from the villain, destroying their plan and evil within their own palace.
    Both “tallemaja” and “Arsene Lupin” fuse together it becomes the ability to recreate a target heart into reality marble and also makes them trap within one’s own heart. Normally a tallemaja would wait for the target to dies within the labyrinth but with “Arsene Lupin” as part of her, it becomes a heist instead.
    This Noble Phantasm require Tallemaja to have certain amount of knowledge about her target first because once it start, Tallemaja have to figure out what and where the target treasure is then steal it and exit the reality marble. When that happen the palace will crumble and destroy everything within it including the target lives if Tallemaja did not bring them out of the palace too.
    The requirement to activate this noble phantasm is to lock eye with the target within close range for a few second to see and recreate their heart. Most of the times the target is the enemy master because servant are a bit too strong to handles. Even if the master survives the crumbling palace they will still lose any determination to continue fighting in the war and forfeit immediately.

Lore

Spoiler:
    Tallemaja comes from two stories fuse together. One is Arsene Lupin the gentlemen thief, the other is the temptress Hulder or Tallemaja. By herself Tallemaja would never such high status in parameter nor good abilities but fuse with Arsene it become a different story because of how famous he is, so famous that even a hundred years later there are still people write up story about him.
    Arsene Lupin is, as many people already know a protagonist in novels by Maurice LeBlance, a gentlemen thief who steals from the evil and destroy their plan. First introduce in a series of short stories by Je sais tout magazine in July 1905.
    Lupin was featured in 17 novels and 24 books of short stories, not only that there are story about him or based on him even today in year 2017.
    The others stories, namely tallemaja, was a bit older but not as famous. Tallemaja (or Hulder) is a woman who comes to lure men with their beauty to the underworld or sometimes to make love. The origin of their being is someone who was hidden from the world by god decree. There are also stories about marriage, promise and politeness with Tallemaja that grant both merits and demerits.

- - - Updated - - -

Personality
    Spoiler:
    “You think Arsene Lupin is a good guy? Please master, we don’t call someone who steals from others a good guy you know.”
    “Oh? I am beautiful? Of course master, being beautiful and dragging men down to underworld is my jobs after all, well if you being polite enough and don’t break your promise I might help look after your charcoal kilns for you, wait you telling me no one use that in this day and age anymore? Then what am I suppose to do now, watch the air conditioner or something!?”
    Tallemaja appears before others as the beautiful girl, not only with looks but demeanor as well. They way she acts in front of people change according to the age and place. She is the types that appear perfect to other but real messy behind everyone back.
    As it is her job, her meaning of existing. Tallemaja research for a way to be beautiful and did many experiments throughout their lives. Mainly shopping, dressing up and trying a lot of cosmetics. They were born to be beauties and a genius at being one.
    Tallemaja not only drag men down to underworld but sometimes marry them. There are saying that once she got marry, Tallemaja will become ugly because of god decree.
    Please, isn’t that kinda happen to every single couple in the world? Tallemaja did not becomes ugly it just that her true self behind her partner back has been revealed. She will becomes a good wife but it not like she can stop doing something she has been doing her whole life so easily after all.
    Thus Tallemaja have trouble trusting people a bit. Even if her master is a good natured guy it will took time to gain her trust completely. She will answer good will with reward, and punishment to those being rude, especially hard on ones who break their promise.
    Tallemaja does not consider herself to be a good person because of her existence which bring men down to underworld or force them to marriage, that downright evils in her book even if the men she drag down to underworld are mostly evil. The same goes for Arsene, even if both their action make the world a better places, fact is she kill someone and he steal something form people.
    On a sides note, Tallemaja doesn’t like people pointing out her tail and ears as if it a weird things and just like arsene lupin, she will always send a calling card first before the heist.
    “Mysterious! Glamorous! Beautiful! Now prepare yourself, the phantom thief of love will now come to steal your heart!”

Creator Notes
    Spoiler:
    Once I see the prompt, I thought “Ah, definitely gonna go with Alice from Shin Megami Tensei series.”
    Read that she an urban legend use to scare children in Scandinavia so I try doing some research through the internet about her.
    Found nothing though. Maybe her actual name isn’t Alice.
    Instead I found out about “the Mare” “Hulder/Tallemaja” and “Mermaid” Scandinavian styles so I intend to mix those there folklore into one like Shinjuku phantoms in Fate/Grand Order Epic of Remnant.
    While messing with her skill and noble phantasm her image inside me become more and more like a theft, a foxy and sexy ones because Tallemaja has fox tail(or cow tail but fox tail are better, right? They are sexy!), and the fact that she is an assassin doesn’t make it any better either. Moreover it sounds a lot more interesting than the original idea which I feel to be a bit bland. So she becomes a phantoms thief instead.
    Now I just hope she doesn’t look like a character ripped out from Persona 5.
    Now let’s me fix those skills and noble phantasm of her into Grand Order Style for bit, just for fun.
    Alluring Nightingale (Steal your heart) - 1 turn charm to single enemy with humanoid trait. 7-5 turns cooldown.
    Espionage (the Phantom theif) - Gain 10-20 Critical Star on activation, and increase star generation by 20-50% for 3 turn, 7-5 turns cooldown.
    Innocent Monster (hidden ones) – Apply Taunt to one ally for 1 turn and generate 6-12 Critical star for 3 turn, 8-6 turns cooldown.
    Noble Phantasm – Quick card, Single Target, 1 turn stun (Overcharge), decrease ATK, DEF by 30-60% for 3 turn and gain 15-35 critical star (NP level)
    Look like a support assassin that revolves around crowd control and critical star huh.

I did not expect it to be too long it take two post. the updated system is good civilization indeed.
    Last edited by BearHero; October 7th, 2017 at 03:33 AM.