Page 17 of 367 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Cool, I can take my time then. I kinda feared things become personal like 'stealing ideas' or 'trying beating other people in their own games' or something. Since phantom is not as board as HS.

Question, would a Phantom that possesses Divinity defeat the purpose?

不死 Undead
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Question, would a Phantom that possesses Divinity defeat the purpose?
    I mean, at least IMO, having Divinity implies a religious connection or connotation. Unless it's false Divinity or something, having Divinity implies either a forged legacy (Iskandar) with myths spread or something completely mythological (like the Indian duo or Penthesilea).

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since they're urban legends at best, I'm guessing that Phantoms must be strictly fictional? Just making sure.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

To hell with Thomas Edison kami-en's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Since they're urban legends at best, I'm guessing that Phantoms must be strictly fictional? Just making sure.
    Not exaclty. There does appear to be some conection with fiction, but there is one exception: Lobo did exist, however, he also inspired a book character, and he is more famous as the character than the actual wolf.
    So, you may have as phantom real ppl(or animals) that inspired fiction and rumours, but don't quite compare to the fame of a hero. at least that's how i've interpreted the info we got so far
    Last edited by kami-en; October 4th, 2017 at 10:37 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Probably the weirdest sheet I've ever made, but here goes nothing...

True Name: Civilization Defense System N.M.P™
    Class: Saver Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Star
    Place of Origin: United States

STR: A++
    END: A++
    AGI: D
    MAG: EX
    LCK: D
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: E
    Even though it is a deity, due to its relative youth, it has an abysmal Rank in this skill for a Saber.

Riding: -
    Due to the nature of N.M.P's body, this skill has been lost.

Personal Skills:
    Divine Core: EX
    Despite the sheet displaying EX, and the guarantee from its makers that Saber is a legitimate, full-fledged deity, the effects only seem to correspond to Rank E...

Galvanism: A+
    Non-physical attacks are converted into electricity and instantly absorbed by N.M.P, allowing it to recharge its batteries. This also makes up for its lacking Magic Resistance.

Form Change: A
    A unique skill that combines the effects of Transformation and Transfiguration. Saber possesses a limited number of different forms it can change to, each having its own parameter distribution; however, the overall "total" of the parameters remains the same. The most notable of these alternate forms are Vehicle, Submarine, Rocket and Beast. This skill serves to increase both Saber's versatility and popularity among children.

Noble Phantasm
    Teleforce Mazda
    O Light of Civilization, Clear Our Path
    - Anti-Army, Rank A+

The ultimate weapon envisioned by Nikola Tesla, capable of obliterating armies from hundreds of miles away. A weapon meant to bring an end to wars worldwide, perhaps it is for the best that it was never finished... that is, until now.

Based on the original design (with some tweaks by Mr. Thomas Edison), Tesla's "peace ray" has been repurposed as Saber's "ultimate move". An exceedingly potent particle accelerator, based on the Van de Graaff generator, is used to bring electrons as close to the speed of light as possible. They are then fired as a particle beam carrying enough power to rival the holy swords of the knights of yore. Due to the massive amounts of energy required to execute this attack, N.M.P will hardly ever be able to use it more than once per episode day.

Originally, it was meant to come out of N.M.P's mouth, but Mr. Edison thought a sword would appeal to a wider audience.

Lore & Personality
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes:
    Drugs, skipping school, talking to strangers, not eating your vegetables
    Talent:
    Selling merchandise
    Natural enemy:
    Sefar

"Systems on. Readings normal. No immediate threat detected. Servant Saber, New Motive Power, has answered your call. As long as I'm here, mankind has nothing to fear!"

"In the 1850s, clergyman John Murray Spear left the Universalist Church of America and turned to Spiritualism. Under the guidance of the 'Association of Electrizers' (a group of spirits that included Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and John Quincy Adams, among others), he and his followers tried to usher in a new era of peace and technology for mankind, by crafting an artificial Messiah, which he dubbed "New Motive Power". Of course, Spear and his sect failed, and no electric man-made god manifested in 19th Century Massachussets. Afterall, they lacked the materials and knowledge to build an appropriate vessel for a Divine Spirit... But the same cannot be said about 21st-century Chaldea.

Having been warned of future threats coming from space by the infinitely wise Mahatmas, Miss Helena Blavatsky convinced her friends Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla to join forces and complete John Murray Spear's work, for the future of mankind. And from their hard labor arose the Man-Made God of Lightning, Civilization Defense System N.M.P™! Will this Electric-Powered Mechanical Deity be able to protect Earth from the evil aliens that come from beyond the Moon?"
    ... That's what it says in their website.

"Coulomb. Faraday. Maxwell. Watt. And of course, Tesla and Edison. All the cool geniuses of the past stayed in school and studied hard. If everyone follows their example, soon enough we'll be living in an utopia!"

Even among Phantoms, the New Motive Power is a laughable joke. A Messiah that failed to come, a god who was abandoned even by its prophet. But with the resources of the United Nations and Mage's Association, even such a pathetic existence can be given a chance to shine.

"Unfortunately, humans are still unable to charge themselves up with electricity. But with a healthy diet and physical exercise, you can become as strong as a Servant!"

Originally a side project of Team E.T.E Satisfaction, the phantom was summoned by Helena Blavatsky and given a body constructed by a rare collaboration between the geniuses Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison. Thanks to the exceptional compatibility between the inventor duo and the New Motive Power, the result was far above what would normally be possible when incarnating a phantom. Spear's false deity has been made into a proper(ish) Servant at the service of the Chaldea Organization.

"Electricity is a blessing granted to us by the great men of the 19th century, but it is no toy! You can really hurt yourself if you're careless. Avoid sticking metallic objects into sockets."

Because it was an artificial god to begin with, the New Motive Power is an easily malleable existence. Making good use of that, Tesla and Edison successfully equipped it with the best accessories they could make, and with some uncredited help of Charles Babbage, developed an AI for N.M.P that follows a basic set of laws:

1. Protect and ensure the future of mankind at all costs.
    2. Never harm any humans, unless this would conflict with the first law.
    3. Never disobey the orders given by the head of Chaldea, unless this would conflict with the first or second laws.
    4. Be a role model for children.
    5. Say cool lines every now and then.
    6. Ensure its own safety, unless this would conflict with any of the laws above.

"The sun, the sea, the rivers, the wind, the fires from the depths of the earth. In the end, all of them become electricity."

Its voice was kindly provided my Mr. Siegfried.

"And remember: the power of lightning is yours, too!"
    Last edited by Zork Knight; October 5th, 2017 at 11:56 AM.

Whoa. And here I thought the character Ardneh had no basis in reality (or whatever passed for reality in Spear's mind).
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    Added a few extra lines to the Lore section.

To hell with Thomas Edison kami-en's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Now that i think about it, N.M.P. feels like the joke character in a fighting game that actually manages to be Overpowered, like jigglypuff in melee... i like it

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I absolutely love N.M.P™, the idea itself is really interesting and I love how I could totally see Edison doing this. Great work.

JP Friend Code
    I was going to make it a Saver-class fusion of the phantom and Edison, but after I got reminded that Bunyan is a phantom with a man-made body, I changed my mind.

In retrospect the fusion would've been simpler to write and perhaps would be more believable/work better, but eh.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; October 5th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I was going to make it a Saver-class fusion of the phantom and Edison, but after I got reminded that Bunyan is a phantom with a man-made body, I changed my mind.

In retrospect the fusion would've been simpler to write and perhaps better, but eh.
    It may have been easier, but VoltronN.M.P™ is probably much more interesting and novel than your initial idea.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Mobile Suit S.U.M.A.N.A.I. is pretty based, good work.

"My children...die. Just die!"

Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=62148067
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    True Name: La Llorona
    Titles: “The Crying Woman” principally, also known as “La Malinche” or “La Virgen de Guadalupe”, especially around her native Mexico.
    Origin: Aztec Mexico
    Attributes: Man, Earth

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    NP: C

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: (A+)
    Presence Concealment is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.
    Assassin is not the type of existence that has ever been seen before. Indeed, any of those who do have the misfortune of meeting her won’t have the opportunity to describe her for much longer. While the ability to hide her body is fitting for a high-class Assassin Servant, Assassin’s constant weeping is too audible to ignore; causing her Presence Concealment rank to gradually degrade the longer she remains in combat.

Item Construction: (C)
    Item Construction is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Not a Skill that Assassin herself ever possessed, but one she inherits from the Phantom that makes up her other half. Magical effigies are the only things that can be constructed with any regularity.

Personal Skills:
    Mental Pollution: (A)
    Mental Pollution makes it possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    Any individual under a certain age that Assassin’s mind deems a “child” will be viewed as literally her own children, a fact that will never be resolved no matter how many children Assassin kills.

Conquistador: (C)
    Conquistador is the Skill of one who had conquered the unchartered lands at the end of their voyages during the Age of Exploration. In Spain, it means "conqueror". Denotes the ability of invading, ruling, pillaging, and enslaving an undiscovered land.
    Assassin, after being traded to Hernan Cortes to serve as his slave, interpreter, and confidant was noted by the man himself and many of his subordinates that the pacification of New Spain couldn’t have been possible without Assassin’s help. Treasured by Cortes as his right-hand woman, Assassin is both praised and disparaged for the part she played in subduing her own country and people under the rule of Spain. Because her identity as “La Malinche” is downplayed in this form, she has access to only a fraction of this skill’s power.

Hollow Lament of the Falsely Living: (A)
    Hollow Lament of the Falsely Living is a Skill where the Servant is capable of emitting an immense scream, temporarily robbing enemies and allies alike of their ability to think and respond; those who do not expect it or are incapable of the mental resilience to withstand it may temporarily lose their ability to breathe. The effectiveness of this Skill is increased with the activation of Mad Enhancement.
    Famed for her desperate wailing and screaming as much as her Irish counterpart the banshee, Assassin has an extraordinarily high rank in this skill. Said to be as loud as the yowl of a mountain lion and audible for miles at full strength, the concussive force of her lament at close range is enough to knock the wind out of even the hardiest of Servants.

Divinity: (E-)
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    In 1502 in the Aztec city of Tenochtitlan, the goddess Cihuacoatl was rumored to be walking the streets in the form of a beautiful woman draped in white garments. Throughout the night she cries out in misery, “Oh hijos mios…ya ha llegado vuestra destruccion. Donde os llevare?” (Oh my children…your destruction has arrived. Where can I take you?). Cihuacoatl is noted in Aztec myth as the mother of the current race of humanity with Quetzalcoatl (of who Cortes asserted he was the reincarnation), just as Assassin and Cortes’s son was the “first of the coming mestizo race”. Specifically, Cihuacoatl creates the Latino race by “grinding up the bones of the previous ages and mixing them with Quetzalcoatl’s blood”, ironically predicting her part in the destruction of the Aztecs several hundreds of years in the future. As the phantom La Llorona, Assassin’s once high Divinity has been degraded to the perversion of a monster.

Noble Phantasm
    Tecpatl Filicidio
    My Tears Shall Never Fill This Void

(Anti-Army, C)

A Noble Phantasm taking the form of a tecpatl, or the ceremonial knife used in Aztec sacrifices. It is the symbol of her murderous intent, famously present in her story after Cortes has chosen to be seduced by a beautiful Spanish lady, leaving Assassin behind in the New World. Realizing her role in the destruction of her own country, she prays to one of her old gods for guidance. She eventually receives an answer: kill the children Assassin fostered with Cortes, or one of them will eventually return to finish the deadly work of his father. Sneaking the babies out in the middle of the night, Cortes’s soldiers notice her absence and are sent to retrieve her. Just as they surround Assassin, she plunges a dagger into their hearts and lets the bodies fall into the river. Rather than a “weapon of filicide”, the tecpatl has achieved the concept of a “weapon of sacrifice”, Assassin sacrificing her children for the future of the Aztec race.

The Noble Phantasm is only usable in conjunction with Assassin’s Item Construction skill, however, courtesy of the Phantom German that’s been bound to her. After creating a suitable effigy of one of the many thousands of children’s souls she’s taken over the years, Assassin tears it to shreds with her dagger. Upon the effigy’s destruction, “500 years worth of Assassin’s tears” explode outward in a flood, as the sorrow she felt that first day has never left from so long ago. While not inherently dangerous by itself, the sheer volume of water compounded by the number of effigies Assassin “sacrifices” can compound to create serious environmental damage.

History

Dislikes: Herself
    Natural Enemy:
    Jack the Ripper: As an amalgamation of the souls of dead children, Jack could be described as something like a perfect existence for Assassin in her current state. One child that is at the same time many children at once...Assassin desperately wants to show Jack her unique brand of love.
    Elizabeth Bathory: Assassin detests anyone who is unable to comprehend the magnitude of death. A serial killer is, ironically, anathema to her.

La Llorona is a legendary ghost prominent in folklore of Spanish America. This myth has a tendency to take aspects of an urban legend and is present throughout Mexican culture. According to the tradition, La Llorona is the ghost of a woman who lost her children and now cries while looking for them in the river, often causing misfortune to those who are near or hear her. La Llorona is both a Phantom and a Wraith, several individuals playing into the archetype of La Llorona, but none of them having a Saint Graph potential strong enough to support being summoned as a regular Servant.
    Though several variations exist, the most basic story tells of a beautiful woman by the name of María who drowns her children in a river as a means of revenge because her husband left her for a younger woman. She drowns herself in the river when she realizes her children are dead.

After she is challenged at the gates of heaven over the whereabouts of her children, she is not permitted to enter the afterlife until she has found them. Maria is forced to wander the Earth for all eternity, searching in vain for her drowned offspring. She constantly weeps, hence her name "La Llorona." She is caught between the living world and the spirit world.

Mexican parents often use this story to prevent their children from wandering out at night. In some versions of this tale, La Llorona will kidnap wandering children who resemble her missing children. She asks them for forgiveness, then drowns the children to take the place of her own. People who claim to have seen her say she appears at night or in the late evening by rivers or lakes. Some believe those who hear the wails of La Llorona are marked for death but those who escape in time are not so marked, similar to the Gaelic banshee legend. She is said to cry, ¡Ay, mis hijos!, which means Oh, my children! She has also been compared to the Greek legends of both Lamia and Medea.

German (pronounced with a hard ‘g’) is a Slavic supernatural entity or spirit recorded in the folklore of eastern Serbia and northern Bulgaria. He is a male spirit associated with bringing rain and hail. His influence on these precipitations can be positive, resulting with the amount of rain beneficial for agriculture, or negative, with a drought, downpours, or hail. Rituals connected with German included making a doll intended to represent this personage. This effigy of German, made of rags, fired clay, or dried fruits, was rather large, usually with a distinct representation of the male genitals. It was produced and used in rituals exclusively by girls or young women.
    German has been fused together with La Llorona to better take advantage of her sacrificial abilities, as both German and La Llorona are associated with the concept of “death resulting in bountiful
    tears
    rain
    .”

First attempt here we go
    Last edited by Express; October 5th, 2017 at 06:28 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Damn, I never thought I would be summoned, you must a disgusting human being...
    Seems like the afterlife has another one to worry about, pal!"

Class:
    Assassin
    True Name: Corpo-Seco
    Alignment: — Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Source: Folklore
    Place of Origin: Brazil
    Dislikes: Holy symbols, running water
    Natural Enemies: Tiamat (the ultimate mom)
    Catalyst: Doing the summoning in Brazil, using your own mother's blood

Appearance:
    His half-decomposed body is practically pure skeleton; but thin, white skin still covers much of his dehydrated self, especially on his arms and hands. No human features are left on his face, his eyes lost their color and only a handful of hair strands are left on his head.

Lore:
    "Not even the earth itself will accept those who kill their own parents."
    Corpo-Seco (Dry-Body) or Unhudo is what is left of a man that used to beat his mother in life, ultimately killing both his father and her. A man filled with so much evil that when they finally managed to kill him, he was rejected by Heaven, Hell and even the earth itself. A monstrous existence with no place in this world.
    Having nowhere to go, his spirit went back to his own corpse, in which he wanders around during Friday nights, he hides inside trees on the side of the road—which wither immediately upon contact with him—waiting for a victim. He hugs them, digging in their flesh with his long nails and draining their blood to try to satiate his unending thirst. Corpo-Seco also shares more similarities with vampires than his thirst for blood, as he fears holy symbols and can't cross through running water.
    However, that is all folklore, tales told so that children won't go outside at night. As such Corpo-Seco is not a Heroic Spirit but a Phantom that would never me summoned as a servant in regular circumstances.
    In this case, his summoning was aided by creating a vessel using grail mud, it seems the Master wanted a certain
    5-star Berserker
    vampire
    , but the half-assed ritual resulted in a
    1-star Assassin
    much weaker Phantom
    being summoned instead.

Personality and Wish:
    This creature is evil incarnated. Everything he does is with the intent of inflicting suffering and pain to others. He's a bottomless pit of malice, never satisfied.
    Even with his appearance, people say he managed to convince fishermen to help him cross rivers, with the promise of revealing the location of a treasure as payment. Of course, he killed them as soon as they got close, but the fact that such a clearly undead, evil creature managed to convince so many is a testament to his cunning and charisma, it is as if his own malice seeps into those he talks to.
    Corpo-Seco wishes for the Gates of Heaven to let his soul in, entering God's kingdom and spreading despair to those who deserve eternal peace is his earnest desire.

STR: D
    END: C-
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    LUC: E
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C++
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.
    While hiding inside plants, this skill gains two "+" modifiers.

Personal Skills:
    Mental Pollution: EX
    At this rank any mental interference will be rendered useless due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    Assassin's mind is malice itself. He is unbelievably evil, perhaps due to his nature as a folklore character with little to no detail about his personality other than "being the evilest person ever."

Contagious Sin: E+
    This is a permanently active-type of skill. The user can influence others to cooperate with him. It isn't strong enough to control anyone, rather, it just gives him some slight advantage when trying to convince others to do his bidding. The effectiveness depends on the alignment of the target: Good targets are unaffected, while Evil targets are easily swayed. This skill doesn't actually affect the mind of the target and therefore cannot be negated by mental interference resistance.
    This is Assassin's ability to take advantage of the weaknesses in another's heart, he knows the potential for evil that resides within humans—and how to manipulate it—better than anyone else.

Blood-Sucking: B
    It is the act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical and/or magical strength. For Corpo-Seco, sucking blood will greatly recover his own magical energy, but only if he completely drains someone.
    Tales about Assassin describe him jumping out of trees to suck his victims dry, to the point where they looked like him. His insatiable thirst is never quenched.

Rejected Abomination: B
    A skill more akin to a curse than an ability, it cannot be negated or removed by any means other than his own Noble Phantasm. Assassin receives two ranks down in all parameters when underground and will negate a single fatal wound he receives as if it never happened. Finally, he also can't receive magical energy from his master, such a close connection will never be allowed to him.
    God will never accept his soul, the Devil would've preferred he never died in the first place, and the earth abhors the idea of cradling his corpse. He is an existence that will never know acceptance.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Unhudo
    Se Bater na Mãe, a Mão Seca

Anti-Personnel, Rank B
    "Your hand will dry if you hit your mom." A Noble Phantasm that materializes the popular belief that acting like Corpo-Seco makes you the same as him. It transfers the skill Rejected Abomination to the target for twelve hours, including his single fatal wound negation if it isn't already spent. The target alignment will also be considered "— Evil" while affected by this NP. Servants possessing Divinity, Affection of the Goddess, or similar skills that denote their connection to any kind of divine entity will immediately lose them.
    Much like when it was Corpo-Seco's, the received skill cannot be negated or removed by any means until the effect of this Noble Phantasm is over.

---

Kinda weird to post this right after a mom who killed her kids, but here it is.
    Last edited by pinetree; October 5th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Corpo-Seco: I'm pretty sure Phantoms can only be summoned if they're fused with either another Phantom or a proper Heroic Spirit.

As far as I can tell yours isn't, so while it's not a bad sheet, I'm not sure if this can be accepted as properly fulfilling the conditions of the contest.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just like Paul Bunyan, his summoning was allowed due to the master preparing a vessel using grail mud.

I didn't use udon dough but I'm pretty sure that's the less important part of the deal. Probably.

Edit: Paul Bunyan was a failed try by Riyo Gudako at making a SSR servant using udon dough and grail mud by the way, I guess not everyone read the event so that part of the profile might seem weird.
    Last edited by pinetree; October 5th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Just like Paul Bunyan, his summoning was allowed due to the master preparing a vessel using grail mud.

I didn't use udon dough but I'm pretty sure that's the less important part of the deal. Probably.

Edit: Paul Bunyan was a failed try by Riyo Gudako at making a SSR servant using udon dough and grail mud by the way, I guess not everyone read the event so that part of the profile might seem weird.
    Fair enough. I forgot about Bunyan being a Phantom. I have to say I don't really understand his Rejected Abomination Skill though. If he doesn't get any magical energy then won't he just die immediately? It's not like he has Independent Action or any similar Skill that would let him survive without a Master. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding something here.

JP Friend Code
    Furthermore, if summoned, they would be incapable of manifesting flesh, and be as incorporeal spirits, incapable of interfering with the world regardless of how much prana they have access to.
    So yeah, you can summon a Phantom alone, without even preparing a body. It just won't be able to do anything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So yeah, you can summon a Phantom alone, without even preparing a body. It just won't be able to do anything.
    I know that but Corpo-Seco could clearly interfere with the world, so that option is not really relevant.