Page 1110 of 1242 FirstFirst ... 1106101010106011001105110811091110111111121115112011601210 ... LastLast
Results 22,181 to 22,200 of 24834

Thread: Things that annoy you in fanfiction discussion

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    a-any good archer fics? i'd even take mediocre

not that i care
    >Good
    >FFN

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    a-any good archer fics? i'd even take mediocre

not that i care
    ha ha

haaaaaa

(The only one that caught my eye was the one where CG Emiya is sent to Medieval Britain, but jesus that prologue was horrendous. Though I found everything else after the prologue relatively inoffensive, though most of BL disagrees. Though there's also an AU (a la A Stolen Heart, probably) that centers around an Emiya that's a former General in the British forces, which I never actually bothered to read but I swore to myself I'd read it one day maybe)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Several authors that post here crosspost on FFN

do you hate our fic authors

its okay just come out and say it
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Several authors that post here crosspost on FFN

do you hate our fic authors

its okay just come out and say it
    Yes, especially you.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i3 probably doesn't even post anything on FFN because one's an OC fic and the other is DDD

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    DDD
    i assume you arent talking about the american comedy show "drop dead diva"

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    he's probably talking about dream drop distance

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ha, as if i consume non-weeb media

:'c

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ha, as if i consume non-weeb media

:'c
    Pick a random Servant you like and find a book about them

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I actually do remember reading a ton of shit about Greek mythology when I was a kid because I was obsessed with fantasy and mythological settings. Though I don't remember shit anymore, other than that Herk died from a poisoned shirt or something and it made me sad

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    I actually do remember reading a ton of shit about Greek mythology when I was a kid because I was obsessed with fantasy and mythological settings. Though I don't remember shit anymore, other than that Herk died from a poisoned shirt or something and it made me sad
    Greek mythology a shit as far as fantasy settings go.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah a lot of greek myth and a few nordic ones was what I grew up with as well. After Im through this book on islamic law I got Siddhartha waiting for me

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost132435 View Post
    The only good self-insert there would be is one where the author writes himself fucking up things while trying to fix them.
    Heh, Muv-Luv.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelnish View Post
    Greek mythology a shit as far as fantasy settings go.
    In my mind back then, anything with swords = fantasy as far as I was concerned.

Actually I think I was just weirdly obsessed with swords and armor for some reason, because I remember poring over library books on armorsmithing and swords and weapons and heraldry and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Yeah a lot of greek myth and a few nordic ones was what I grew up with as well. After Im through this book on islamic law I got Siddhartha waiting for me
    I don't actually remember what else I knew, though I think I also read up some stuff on King Arthur and feudal times and all that. Well, that, and literal Chinese children's cartoons (a lot of which were about famed Chinese legends)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't actually remember what else I knew, though I think I also read up some stuff on King Arthur and feudal times and all that. Well, that, and literal Chinese children's cartoons (a lot of which were about famed Chinese legends)
    I recommend the Illiad for your summer break.

Blog Entries
    Please read books that aren't boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    A confederacy of dunces is a fantastic book that is appropriate for all neckbeards to read. In fact it should be mando.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Leo View Post
    Please read books that aren't boring.
    Yeah please don't read what Leo tells you to.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I recommend the Illiad for your summer break.
    I've been reading this lately. Maybe it's just this particular writer-translator, but reading it feels like what eating polystyrene packaging must be like- it's thicker than it has any right to be, it's hollow, and it's got to be no good for everybody involved.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i read the illiad when i was like 10 and loved it stop being a girl
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute