Page 589 of 782 FirstFirst ... 89489539579584587588589590591594599639689 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,780 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    If your excuse for a Simo is that you wanted a Finnish Servant, then read the fucking Kalevala.
    Santa is the only hero Finland needs.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gavrilo Princip
    The Man in the Wrong Place at the Right Time

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Parameters:

• Strength: D
    • Endurance: E
    • Agility: D
    • Mana: E
    • Luck: E++
    • Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment - E - The Servant cannot actually conceal their presence, but can instead blend their presence within a crowd making them difficult to sense and ensuring they can not be easily located should their presence be discovered.​

Personal Skills:

Subversive Activities - E - The Servant can reduce enemy strength by up to 10% before combat is initiated, but they will place themselves at significant risk by doing so.

Eye of the Mind (False) - D - An innate talent to sense and avoid danger based on intuition, than can also be called the sixth sense or prescience, gained through many ordeals and adventures. As a natural talent to avoid danger, it greatly differs from Eye of the Mind (True), which is danger avoidance that originates from “predictions augmented by experience”. The servant can read enemy moves so long as they are within line of sight and if used against the same enemy in a prolonged battle has a slight chance of seeing through the enemy's weapon.

Information Erasure - E - Mundane combatants will temporarily forget if the Servant is unobserved for a while, but they will regain it should the Servant resume hostilities. Servant-level entities are barely affected, if at all. This skill represents the ease with which, in real life, Assassin is forgotten in history. However, this is only due to his own incompetence.

Noble Phantasm:

Crna Ruka: Inevitable Path Overtaken - Support - A passively existing Noble Phantasm that begins when Assassin is summoned. This etches into fate itself a singular action involving this Servant that will happen regardless of any possible circumstances that may impede it from occurring. Under normal circumstances, this works almost like a very high rank in Battle Continuation. However, the action Assassin must complete will always come as a detriment to the fulfillment of the Grail War Assassin is summoned in. This Noble Phantasm is what represents the extra pluses in his Luck stat, but said pluses only reference the purpose of this Noble Phantasm. His Luck stat is still abysmal otherwise.

Background:

A man who came from an unknown farmer family out in the countryside of Bosnia in order to join a secret military society run by and for the Serbians. Even in the group, he was assigned to only minor duties to his height and his lack of presence. Eventually however, he was given a very special duty, to assassinate a very important target. His role in assassinating the Archduke Franz Ferdinand, an action which is widely regarded as officially starting World War I, is often forgotten due to the sheer incompetence he and his cohorts showed in performing the act. It is only by chance that he was successful, but even his chance failed him when his suicide attempt botched horribly and did nothing else but make him sick. He eventually died of tuberculosis in a prison, remembered fondly by only a select few Serbians and considered a huge joke by the rest of the world.

To summon this servant is to possess luck as horrible as his own, thus cursing the War with inevitable failure.
    Last edited by gyrowins; September 14th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    So, Gavrilo is ideal Servant for Sacchin?

Good sheet, for rather awful Servant. I mean, even Mata Hari in GO is actually better, and she doesn't possess offensive capacity, if I get her profile right (didn't play the game). All those E's and D's make me rather pity the poor guy, especially considering, that he even died completely forgotten, just after the end of the Great War.

What exactly does his NP does? Ensures that he will do one thing that endangers the masquerade or something similarly awful?

Also, to guys earlier. Yeah, it wasn't my best attempt. I am terribly sorry for this godawful thing.

I can at least take comfort in fact, that my Morgan was likable.
    Last edited by Omida; September 14th, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Gavrilo's NP makes sure that something goes wrong with the War. For example, maybe his entire purpose is to accidentally shoot a bystander, which causes, through an unforseen chain of events, a wrecking ball to crash into the Magus who is just about to win the Grail.

That's just an example, of course.

Ah, OK, thanks for clarification. That's quite hilarious, to be honest. Poor Gavrilo, he can't even win the War to get rid of this really shitty luck, because his Noble Phantasm will screw him over.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So his sheer incompetence is enough to make him a Heroic Spirit. That's... interesting. Any Master would probably rue the day they summoned this guy (and thinking about it, who would? He's literally just known for his incredible failure).

Servant Lancer:

True Name: Don Quixote

Alignment: Lawful Good

Summoning Catalyst: her helmet

Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Berserker

Strength- C
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- C
    Mana- E
    Luck- D
    NP- A+

Appearance:

Only without the weird dragon-windmill thing on her right arm.

Personality: Cheerful and bombastic. She fancies herself a "knight of justice" and so follows a code of chivalry that includes protecting the weak and innocent and fighting evildoers. In the modern day she'd be what's called a "Chuunibyou". Upon being summoned into the modern day she takes a liking to Tokusatsu shows such as Kamen Rider and takes inspiration from them, such as calling her attacks "Lancer kick! "Lancer punch!" and so on (she sometimes regrets not being summoned as Rider). She's deeply loyal to her Master, although she won't obey commands that she believes to be dishonorable. She's fundamentally an "absurd hero" chasing after an impossible horizon, an ideal of knighthood that was outdated even at her time, much less in present day. Nontheless she continues to follow that path, no matter if others call it antiquated or foolhardy.

Dislikes: knaves, her original name of Alonso Quixano
    Talent: documenting her adventures in a notebook
    Natural Enemy: "Enchanters"

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B)- Cancels spells with incantations of less then three verses, proving difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. A high rank in Magic Resistance representing Don Quixote's victory against "enchanters."

Personal Skills:

Self Suggestion (A+)- A form of hypnotic suggestion warding off mental interference. In Lancer's case, it derives from the chivalric convictions, the image of "herself as an ideal knight" which she holds deep in her heart. At this rank, it has a bonus effect wherein orders issued by oneself become similar to Command Seals, forcing the body beyond its normal limits. But at higher ranks, the way one sees the world is irreconcilably different from others so mutual dialogue becomes difficult...

Evaporation Of Sanity (C)- Lancer may carelessly declare her True Name, or occasionally attack inanimate objects she believes are a threat. A kind of extreme curse. This skill also serves as "Instinct." During battle one is able to, to some extent, feel the optimal course of action.

Knowledge Of Chivalric Lore (A++)- As someone who obsessed over the lore of heroes and legends in life, her knowledge of these subjects is near unrivaled. At this rank, she is capable of learning the identity of a servant from even the smallest of clues so long as they have a basis in chivalric legend.

Noble Phantasms:

Giant Slayer- Delusional Lance Of The Knight-Errant (B, Anti-Giant): Lancer's most used Noble Phantasm is, of course, the lance which she carries. Normally it acts merely as a mundane (albeit quite durable and sharp) lance but when the Noble Phantasm is activated, it shows it's true ability. A Noble Phantasm deriving from Don Quixote's struggles against "giants" the lance's power is to deny the existence of depth in order to strike far away opponents and objects as if they were close by. Using this she can even slice entire skycrapers or mountains in half as long as they're far enough away. It's only effective on things or people that are past the point when the eye can directly perceive depth. Also the bigger the object, the more prana is required to successfully cut it.

Fantasía- A Maiden Knight's Glory (A+, Reality Marble): Lancer's greatest Noble Phantasm, a Reality Marble representing her idealism and belief that she truly is a knight. When activated it transports her and her opponent to a landscape resembling the fields of Spain where she did her adventuring. In this inner world all of Lancer's stats will be boosted by two full rankings, one rank up for the effects of the Reality Marble itself and another due to "hometurf advantage" that she would normally get from being summoned in her native Spain. Additionally the Reality Marble also enforces her chivalry upon the world. If the opponent or heavens forbid, Lancer herself commits a dishonorable action such as attacking from behind they'll be punished by all their stats going a rank down.

This is probably the last sheet I'm going to be posting here for a while. I'm especially fond of this one, the Personality section in particular. I tried to go for a more "modern" reinterpretation of the Don (similar to how Extra reinterpreted Elizabeth Bathory through the lense of Japanese idol culture). If I were to ever make a Fate spinoff story she'd be the Servant the main protagonist would summon. In fact, I've actually worked out a whole roster of Servants but most of them I haven't posted here (except Annie) in case I ever decide to write it I don't want to give their identities away. As I've written her, she's actually quite similar to UBW Shirou in that they both recognize the ideal they're chasing after to be fundamentally unreachable yet continue pursuing it anyway, believing that beauty and meaning lie in the Sisyphean pursuit. I was inspired by the other Don Quixote sheet in this thread (as well as a few others elsewhere) but I'm pretty sure I added my own unique twist to it.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; June 27th, 2016 at 03:30 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nooooo, genderswap.

I'm really tempted to make a swap in the other direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    She was actually my first genderswap in the order I made these sheets. She's basically intended to be the Arturia-analog character.

Also (referring to the sheet on top of this page) if Gavrilo is summoned as the Archer class why does he have Presence Concealment as a Class Skill? Did you mean Assassin?
    Last edited by RoydGolden; January 1st, 2016 at 05:17 PM.

Why are you genderbending nearly all servants you do?
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

One of the most famous chuuni arrives! To ally with Emiya Shirou, they shall be 'allies of justice'! I never watched Kamen Rider, but heard it's basically Power Rangers. I will bite and guess she would like to be Rider to get her Kamen Rider play down fully.

Jokes aside, pretty good sheet, though I think she will have a problem with finding 'giants' for her lance. The closest one I can think of is Gilles' Cthulhu thingy. Otherwise, it strikes things that are actually pretty far, right? That's... actually pretty useful thing to have, she can strike her enemies from afar without worrying that they will manage to strike her! Besides Archer and maybe Caster, of course.

I don't really mind genderswaps, though I understand that some people may be more bothered by them. Of course, it will be some time before I do one myself, if ever. Maybe as some kind of thought exercise to justify the swap.

Derp, Golden is right. I looked at Presence Concealment and assumed Assassin. Do something, gyrowins. No offense.

Blog Entries
    Hey, I don't genderbend all my Servants. Just... ninth tenths of them. Also I just checked out the Commodore Perry sheet in the previous page and it's really good. I especially like the description for his Black Dragon Breaks Bindings NP (hurray for alliteration BTW!). The part about old Japan being a Reality Marble enforced by Leyasu was a stroke of genius!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; September 14th, 2015 at 01:37 PM.

I'm just wondering why you genderbend so many when it adds absolutly nothing
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

But enough about Type-Moon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    She was actually my first genderswap in the order I made these sheets. She's basically intended to be the Saber-analog character.

Also (referring to the sheet on top of this page) if Gavrilo is summoned as the Archer class why does he have Presence Concealment as a Class Skill? Did you mean Assassin?
    Ah yes, I was starting to write up a different Archer of mine, King Jakuta, but I ended up deciding I wanted to write up a shitty servant instead. I'll edit it.

Blog Entries
    Controversial opinion: genderswap are good, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Depends on the genderswap and how it's executed IMO.

take all male characters and genderswap them because women are cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    take all male characters and genderswap them because women are cooler
    Actually do the opposite. I mean who need girls when you got MANLY MEN doing MANLY THINGS.

I'd like to see a female mythological or historical figure genderswapped, just to see how it goes.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I remember someone did a genderswapped little mermaid in this thread.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...24#post1716624
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.