Page 6757 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 57576257665767076747675267556756675767586759676267676807685772577757 ... LastLast
Results 135,121 to 135,140 of 157483

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    If I didn't enjoy Extella's story, is CCC worth it? (I've played Extra)

And is there a major difference between what servant I choose other than character interactions of course?
    CCC story >>>>>>>>>>> Extella story, but enjoying it or not is for you to decide. Gameplay is still like Extra but improved. There is no major differences in term of the plot except for how each servant deal with the boss and their respective endings. There are slight differences if you pick female MC and go with Mumei tho, and you will need to do difference stuffs to get the secret garden scenes depends on the servant you pick.

Is Gilgamesh Rider Possible?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Maybe? He has Vinama and probably other ships in his treasury, but none of them are specifically associated with Gilgamesh. I suppose he could be summoned based on fighting Gugalanna, but it was Enkidu that killed it so I dunno. Does Gilgamesh have other stories of killing big animals?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Humbaba? That was also with Enkidu tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I forget but in a Fuyuki Grail War, is it possible to have two different Masters summon the same Heroic Spirit as a Servant in different classes?

Like one Master summons Heracles as a Berserker while another summons him as an Archer, to use an example.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    He doesn't actually really have anything in his actual myth that'd qualify him for anything short of, uh, a Wrestler-class or Logger-class. He's just using his treasury in both Archer and Caster to fight.

Rider actually honestly makes the most sense out of his myth since his story is tied to the flood myth and he learns all about stuff from Utanapishtim while boating.

Blog Entries
    Extella story is better then CCC because all the important people in the world* can actually read extella

*a group of people comprised entirely of myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I forget but in a Fuyuki Grail War, is it possible to have two different Masters summon the same Heroic Spirit as a Servant in different classes?

Like one Master summons Heracles as a Berserker while another summons him as an Archer, to use an example.
    No, they decided to prevent that because having two of the same spirit would be weird.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now that we know from Karl that you can have historical and mythical versions of the same Servant, I wonder if it's possible we could ever get a more "traditional" Attila the Hun in another Class (I imagine Rider or Berserker)? Albeit it'd be ironic that the roles of historical = mundane and mythical = fantastical would be pretty much totally reversed in her case, since Attila's true nature in the Nasuverse is so out-there.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Now that we know from Karl that you can have historical and mythical versions of the same Servant, I wonder if it's possible we could ever get a more "traditional" Attila the Hun in another Class (I imagine Rider or Berserker)? Albeit it'd be ironic that the roles of historical = mundane and mythical = fantastical would be pretty much totally reversed in her case, since Attila's true nature in the Nasuverse is so out-there.
    ....Didn't we already kinda know that from Vlad III?
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    ....Didn't we already kinda know that from Vlad III?
    With Vlad I don't think it was quite as clear-cut, since both versions of him have some degree of history mixed with fantasy.

US Friend Code
    With Vlad I don't think it was quite as clear-cut, since both versions of him have some degree of history mixed with fantasy.
    Not sure, but being safe
    Based on what Mizukume said Karl has that too though. He has hazy dreamlike "memories" of Charlemagne's adventures because the stories mixed with him in the Throne. Summoning Gudakoface Charlemagne isn't usually possible, you just usually get Karl with aspects of Charl. Like how Vlad has aspects of Dracula.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Not sure, but being safe
    Based on what Mizukume said Karl has that too though. He has hazy dreamlike "memories" of Charlemagne's adventures because the stories mixed with him in the Throne. Summoning Gudakoface Charlemagne isn't usually possible, you just usually get Karl with aspects of Charl. Like how Vlad has aspects of Dracula.
    Oh, that makes sense. I haven't familiarized myself yet with much of Extella Link, so it's natural I didn't know the full story. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    >Gudakoface
    >male and not Astolfo

...uhhhhhhh
    I'm guessing he meant Gudao?

US Friend Code
    Yeah meant Gudao

Blog Entries
    what aboout astolfo though

He's loaded up with tools from the Italian stories and the item Celenike uses to summon him is the fucking bottle of Roland's sanity.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post

He's loaded up with tools from the Italian stories and the item Celenike uses to summon him is the fucking bottle of Roland's sanity.
    ...What about him?

US Friend Code

Since he talks about how Karl changed after meeting the [spoilers] and apparently he was in one of Karl's flashbacks(?) he was real. It's probably like MoC said in the Extella thread: The stories probably did happen but they were then exaggerated to make the fictional tales Saber Charlemagne was born from. So they probably weren't quite the same, but since like you said the bottle was his catalyst then it evidently happened to some extent.

Blog Entries
    ...What about him?
    He's completely inspired by Duke Astolpho from the Orlando stories, despite those stories being apparently totally fictional.

The Hippogriff is described as a fantasy brought to life or w/e but that doesn't explain all the other stuff.

US Friend Code

There's a difference. It was mentioned that the reason why normally you can't get fantasy Charles isn't because he's fantasy, but that as a legend historical Karl is so great it overshadows Charles. So it isn't that you can't summon fictional stuff. It's that the historical stuff is so awesome it's gonna be first pick every time
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here