Page 100 of 615 FirstFirst ... 5090959899100101102105110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Blog Entries
    I know what it is. And it's still pure RN if you take it out. Just not pure PC RN. But who gives a shit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I know what it is. And it's still pure RN if you take it out. Just not pure PC RN. But who gives a shit lol.
    I do. One of the major reasons I promised "pure RN" was because I felt mine had too many programming liberties taken so I figured I'd offer one that was 100% unaltered other than translation of the text of course.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    I'm just saying, anybody wants to send me stuff I'll make a patch out of it, I'm not picky. :I

Don't you have, like, encyclopedias to TL or something?
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Lol as if any of us have any sort of dedication to anything.

In any case, Koto, you said you went over the changes. Did you put them in the script files yet or just translate the new lines?
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Don't you have, like, encyclopedias to TL or something?
    That takes work and I'd rather spend more time with Makoto-kun.

That takes work and I'd rather spend more time with Makoto-kun.
    Oh please, everyone knows you are secretly a robot programmed to be funny who happens to have Paitouch's advanced Google Translator installed.
    Memorable quotes

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh please, everyone knows you are secretly a robot programmed to be funny who happens to have Paitouch's advanced Google Translator installed.
    And????

Blog Entries
    I don't actually have any original thoughts, I'm just a chatbot programmed with old TV show scripts.
    No, I'm literally just a chatbot designed to make and get references. Turns out it's the easiest way to pass the Hipster Turing Test.
    "secretly"

No, I just PM Paitouch and let him ghostwrite my translations with Google Translate.
    Close though, Jack. Close.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In any case, Koto, you said you went over the changes. Did you put them in the script files yet or just translate the new lines?
    They're in the script files, which probably means lots of fun with the semicolons I undoubtedly missed! (cause the comparison files, while excellent, don't catch them if they're commenting out parts of code and not game text)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    They're in the script files, which probably means lots of fun with the semicolons I undoubtedly missed! (cause the comparison files, while excellent, don't catch them if they're commenting out parts of code and not game text)
    Well code should still be commented out in the script files I gave you. Not to mention in Waku Waku's version (which I meant to give to you but got sidetracked, I can still give you them if you want) of Fate and UBW, he did make an attempt to comment out most of the commented out lines (though he missed the "I think it's wrong for a girl to fight" line). I uncommented some when I did this for two reasons: 1. I mistakenly thought for some reason that he was just commenting lines out at random because I was looking at some of those lines going "No way, there's no way TM would comment this out, that had to be Waku Waku's doing." 2. I didn't think my version would be the main version. I've kept Waku Waku's files on record for this reason. But yeah, code commented out should still be commented out save for cases where I restored missing voice files from the PS2 version.
    Memorable quotes

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    *groan* I only got 5 and a half hours of sleep...you'd think after being awake for 20 hours which itself was after "only" 8 hours of sleep that I'd be able to sleep longer. Don't be surprised if I suddenly fall asleep in the middle of typing this or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    I'll try to get it work in the next couple of weeks.
    Is it established whether we'll be including the 2012 Remasters or not? Should I just include them in a future version of my Vita OST patch and then we'll decide from there if the audible differences are large enough to warrant inclusion?
    Last edited by NM64; May 21st, 2014 at 01:46 AM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

I seem to have problems regarding the Vita Op's it's just that after day 3 the OP's wont play and i cant seem to find then in the movie extras. I extracted all the vita op patches to the realtanuasave folder but the problem still persists, Im new to the whole VN thing and im not really knowledgeable in setting it up so any help would be appreciated

Also Nintendo Maniac. I want to apologize. I looked at the RN 2012 ost and I realize why I was confused. I was getting confused because there are 2 versions of Emiya, the 2012 remix and Emiya #Legacy remix. Somehow I had mixed those two so I thought you were saying other songs got the #legacy treatment, my bad.
    Memorable quotes

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IzNice View Post
    I seem to have problems regarding the Vita Op's it's just that after day 3 the OP's wont play and i cant seem to find then in the movie extras. I extracted all the vita op patches to the realtanuasave folder but the problem still persists, Im new to the whole VN thing and im not really knowledgeable in setting it up so any help would be appreciated
    Make sure the XP3 patch files are located directly in Documents\faterealtanua_savedata and not in any sub-folders.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

They are but the problem still persists im at a loss what to do.

Do you have windows? What version?

I suspect this may be a problem with the use of WMV's which will be corrected with the next patch.
    Memorable quotes

im on my laptop using Win 8.1 it's not like the op's are fundamental to the game but i seem to admire it since it was done by ufotable