Page 459 of 680 FirstFirst ... 359409449454457458459460461464469509559 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Blog Entries
    The golden apple labour would be just the golden apple instead of holding the heavens ultra strength wouldn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    The golden apple labour would be just the golden apple instead of holding the heavens ultra strength wouldn't it
    I've been thinking that he's going to get force fed the Apple which'll cleanse him so he can be Herc when it's time to die just to rub salt into the wound. IIRC it also isn't smart to kill him while Alter since it'll pollute the Grail

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I imagine you could spin it either way depending on whether you look at it as a feat of strength or another example of Herc’s guile. I mean, this is Hercules we’re talking about here, holding up the sky was just a matter of fact.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Quote Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
    Herk would probably just look like Alk if he was released today, right? A separate NP for each labor.

That, or he'd have Proto Herk's "always win the first twelve battles" NP.
    If they even release the Prototype ver. as they realise Proto Cu, I'm pretty sure they are going to nerfed the shit out of the "12 victories" thing as they make with Akhilleus Kosmos to never recover or the stupid working of God Hand that works like 11 HP bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    I really wonder what the stable labour will be at this rate, summoning a load of cows, summoning a flood, summoning the toxic amounts of excrement? The possibilities are endless
    I actually don't know much about the myths of Hercules aside of the Disney movie and a old cartoon about rencarnations of legendary greeks where the villain was Kronus but the horses he summon in the battle this volume weren't that?

Do you think Narita actually planned out all twelve King's Order NPs in advance? Like, "he can summon the prize from each labor" sounds really cool on paper, and the first few (lion pelt, hydra poison) are legitimately interesting. But when you actually stop to sketch out all twelve, it ends up mostly just being different flavors of Pokémon summons...

I can't help but wonder if the conversation with Nasu went something like this:

Narita: So his NP is gonna let him use summon the spoils of all twelve labors!
    Nasu: I'm not sure how useful that sounds...
    Narita: Well, it would let him use the pelt of the Nemean Lion!
    Nasu: ...Oh yeah, that thing's super powerful! It could even block the Gate of Babylon!
    Narita: And it would let him summon Cerberus!
    Nasu: A divine beast? That's awesome!
    Narita: And it would let him use Hippolyta's belt!
    Nasu: ...I'm sure that does something useful!
    Narita: And it would let him do... other things!
    Nasu: Okay, I'm sold. Go make the NP, Ryohgo!

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I actually don't know much about the myths of Hercules aside of the Disney movie and a old cartoon about rencarnations of legendary greeks where the villain was Kronus but the horses he summon in the battle this volume weren't that?

Augean Stables: Cows with toxic dung
    Cattle of Geryon: Other cows owned by Medusa's grandson
    Cretan Bull: Also a cow, I guess?
    Mares of Diomedes: Not cows (these are what he summoned in this volume)

...Herakles did a lot of cow-related labors.
    Last edited by Holiday; January 17th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.

JP Friend Code
    but the horses he summon in the battle this volume weren't that?
    No, 2 different labours
    the fifth was just to clean Augeas' stables
    while the eight was to bring Diomedes' man-eating mares

If they even release the Prototype ver. as they realise Proto Cu, I'm pretty sure they are going to nerfed the shit out of the "12 victories" thing as they make with Akhilleus Kosmos to never recover or the stupid working of God Hand that works like 11 HP bars.

No, those would be the man-eating mares of Diomedes, a different Labor.

Concerning Prototype, I was surprised that FGO Arthur has a line for FSN Herc, especially since Prototype is in a weird limbo state post Fragments and their Herc is a bit different from Illya's.

Quote Originally Posted by bananko12 View Post
    Concerning Prototype, I was surprised that FGO Arthur has a line for FSN Herc, especially since Prototype is in a weird limbo state post Fragments and their Herc is a bit different from Illya's.
    Well, Proto Herk didn't get his own design like the other Prototype boys, so maybe he just looked exactly like F/SN Herk and Arthur got them confused.

Also, not having his own design to flood fanart sites and doujin fairs with for the past decade greatly decreases his chances of showing up as a separate character in F/GO in the first place.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Isn't Proto Herk just Herk with white hair?

Also his proto God Hand still lost horribly didn't it

Well, Proto Herk didn't get his own design like the other Prototype boys, so maybe he just looked exactly like F/SN Herk and Arthur got them confused.

Also, not having his own design to flood fanart sites and doujin fairs with for the past decade greatly decreases his chances of showing up as a separate character in F/GO in the first place.
    Honestly I was assuming we'd get a Proto event with Perseus or Gil as 5* and proto Herc as a 3* sooner or later

Also his proto God Hand still lost horribly didn't it

To be fair, he lost to Proto Gil's NP, which was "Nyah nyah, you literally cannot kill me"

JP Friend Code
    White and shorter hair

I don't think we know how he was defeated there aside of the hypothetical 'what if his NP clashed with Proto Gil's ability of always survive'

I thought it was "Always win" versus "never die" that did for him? Herk won but died, and Gil lost but survived. Or is that just fanon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    White and shorter hair

I don't think we know how he was defeated there
    Ultimate battle of concepts against Gil I think. He at least looks a little bit related to Perseus with this design, since Perseus sports a similar hairstyle when he's wearing the rape mask

Quote Originally Posted by bananko12 View Post
    Perseus sports a similar hairstyle when he's wearing the rape mask
    Is that what we're calling it now

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    I mean you can technically cheese Proto GH just by retreating twelve times.

alkeides dying wouldn't taint the grail because it's made with pieces from the fuyuki grail anyway, it's probably already fucked

To be fair, he lost to Proto Gil's NP, which was "Nyah nyah, you literally cannot kill me"
    His scissors lost to Gil rock, I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    White and shorter hair

I don't think we know how he was defeated there aside of the hypothetical 'what if his NP clashed with Proto Gil's ability of always survive'
    Seems 1% more bishi even in his Berserker state.

I mean you can technically cheese Proto GH just by retreating twelve times.
    I don't think it works like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Sound like the DA bee guy in F/Z is gramps. Nice to know what the relation is.

Doris is going to be like the distant relative of the random family that had their death reported on the news in FSN, or something like the vengeful childhood friend of Shirley isn’t she
    Don’t be silly, she’s not going to be a random relative she’s going to be the child that survived:

"I heard there was a murder. I don't know the details, but of the family of four, only the child survived. They say the older sister and the parents were stabbed to death. But what's strange is that they think the weapon was a long one, not like a knife or something."