Page 150 of 453 FirstFirst ... 50100140145148149150151152155160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

Quote Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
    wow you managed to get through all 298 pages I got caught up in the hundreds and it took me days how long did it take you to get to the current page.
    I don't remember how long exactly did it take, but it was a few days as well.
    What I am certain was that it took me between 8 and 9 hours, though.

Wow.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    One thing in the nanohaverse is that Humanity seemly isn't limited to just Earth. We can assume that in this verse Gaia might be bound to one planet, but Alaya influences the entire universe populated by humanity.

Illya is best servant

If Alaya influences the entire universe... then wouldn't the Counter Force be rarely deployed in that case?

For example, let's say the humans of Earth are in danger of being completely wiped out. Alaya takes one look at the situation and goes "Bah, only 7 billion or so humans, that doesn't really affect them as a whole" and promptly lets humanity on Earth get destroyed. And the only time the Counter Force would be deployed if ALL humans in the universe were being threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by sytang View Post
    If Alaya influences the entire universe... then wouldn't the Counter Force be rarely deployed in that case?

For example, let's say the humans of Earth are in danger of being completely wiped out. Alaya takes one look at the situation and goes "Bah, only 7 billion or so humans, that doesn't really affect them as a whole" and promptly lets humanity on Earth get destroyed. And the only time the Counter Force would be deployed if ALL humans in the universe were being threatened.
    A good point... Though to be fair the TSAB seems to be interdimensional rather than strictly spatial. I think that what's probably the case is that Alaya is the counterforce that wants to preserve humans descended from the ones who originated on Earth. If this is the case, then if Earth humans expand past Earth and into the universe then Alaya's influence will also spread, however that ONLY applies to humans that are descended from those who began on Earth.

As such, under these rules Midchildans despite being human, aren't EARTH humans and as such Alaya has no claim over them. Nanoha however, under these same rules despite leaving Earth for Midchilda and the other TSAB worlds does fall under Alaya's influence as well as any of her human descendants even if she were to have a child with a Midchildan on Midchilda.

Well, you know they say earth is the center of the universe..................

perhaps Alaya is a subdivision of the greater will of mankind centered around earth? perhaps phenomenons like Alaya and the counterforce spawn as result from the existence of humans inside a planets reality marble.....

It's still instinctual, so please no jokes about a celestial bureaucracy.....

------------------------

" I got an newly formed heroic spirit here named 'Emiya Shirou', where do we file this one?"

" Wasn't he from Alaya's domain? File under her section then. "

"But this guy's legend is from Mid-Childa, should he not be filed in Iriku's section?"

" His legend mostly took place on several planets in Yurugu's sector, give him to her then."

" Also, wasn't there already an EMIYA in Alaya's team?"

"Nah, some pink goddess stole him from her, quite the paperwork that little pink nuisance gave us back then."

"Ugh, they didn't even fill in all the paperwork correctly, this guy's file is a mess, why are there three more persons in a subfile..."

" Well, it's your problem now, I'm off to grab another potential counter guardian. It's been quite the busy week"

" DO we even have a sense of time up here, outside Time and space????"

" Oh god did he just...."

" He did."

"Oh crap!"

---------------connection lost---------------

Illya is best servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    So fraggle how are you doing on your chapters for your Fate/Night Sky story?

............. I kinda lost my drive for it, I just find writing small snippets much more amusing then dedicating to a bigger story It's the reason why I hesitated when I started with it. I might get back to it when I find the proper motivation later on....

Illya is best servant

US Friend Code
    Great omake as always fraggle and you are not continuing your story man thats a bummer you had a good story going there oh well.

The way I see it, Alaya is related to the "humans", which is defined as human-like beings residing on Earth, or born on it. Even in the Nanoha story, humans from Midchilda are referred to as Midchildians, and such, so it's likely that each planetary civilisation has its own version of Alaya, or nothing like that. Though, thinking about the kind of stuff that usually goes on in the Nanohaverse, I'm pretty sure that either something is blocking it on Midchilda, or mages are so suicidal that it doesn't even exist - otherwise it would've already manifested a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    ............. I kinda lost my drive for it, I just find writing small snippets much more amusing then dedicating to a bigger story It's the reason why I hesitated when I started with it. I might get back to it when I find the proper motivation later on....
    Kind of understandable - I had the same problem before, and yeah, writing snippets is easier, because it is just one scene, as compared to 3~5 (at the very least) per chapter, with a similar theme.

And I don't know what are you smoking when you write them, but I do love your snippets.

maybe later, I also have a Kyoko route to finish, and I also got skyrim laying around, and university............

Illya is best servant

*BL punches Fraggle in face and says* "Get back to work" *Fraggle then ponders Fraggles next move,
    Fraggle may:
    A. Finish Kyoko route
    B. Write more snippets
    C. write more Fate/NightSky
    D. Play Skyrim
    E. Work on university stuff
    Or [Write in]

k, one more snippet before I go to sleep. something heartwarming after all that depressing stuff.

----------------------Shiro/Shirou----------------------

" Do you girls think I should start coloring my hair?"
    In response to Shirou's unexpected statement the girls, who themselves had been preparing themselves to go to sleep, turned their attention to the bathroom, where Shirou was slowly pulling his fingers trough his hair, white ones slowly becoming more prominent as he closely studied his scalp.

" When did you become so vain Shirou?" Hayate grinned. " starting to feel like an old man already?" Her smile dropped as she realized that the man had not been joking. She, along with Fate and Nanoha made their way to the bathroom as they looked at Shirou as the started at his reflection in the mirror.

"It just.... It feels like I'm starting to look like him more every day. I think my skin used to be paler before as well. I thought you might find it a bit...."

"Ominous?" Fate added, before she slowly ran her own hand trough the man's hair.

"I just thought that you might not like to be reminded of him all the time, so.."

"HHMPH!"

The conversation was quickly put to an halt as an displeased Vivio made her presence known, standing in her bunny pajama's as she held a book in her arms, the book from which Shirou was supposed to read her a story half an hour ago.

"Stupid Papa, instead of reading Vivio her story he is letting Fate-mama play with his hair while Vivio is waiting...."

"Vivio, I..."

"HHMPH!"

The women looked on as the man quickly hurried over to the pouting girl, as he tried to make amends. Eventually he manages to take her in his arms, where she used her position to start rubbing her hand all over his head, until she grasped on several white strands of hair.

"Oh, Shirou is white!" She exclaimed, before looking around. " Now everyone has a different color!"

"Huh?" was all Shirou could say as he tried to follow his daughters logic.

"Nanoha-mama had red, Fate-mama had blond, Hayate-mama has brown and now Shirou papa has white! Now everyone has his own color! The girl nodded, as if it was obvious.

"But Vivio also has blond hair" The man pointed out. " And Papa is probably sticking with red hair.."

"Why?"

"well..... Papa doesn't think people will like him with white hair." Shirou stammered as the girl in his arms bombards him with questions.

" Then, can Vivio color her hair too?"

"No! absolutely not!"

" Why can't Vivio color her hair if Papa can?"

"Because there is nothing wrong with Vivio's hair!"

"Vivio thinks that there is nothing wrong with papa's hair. Papa would look really cool with white hair." The girl states.

"err.." Shirou hesitates, giving the girl the opening to finish the debate.

" Now papa is going to read me two stories for making Vivio wait so long for something stupid." The girl declared with a final pull on Shirou hair.

The man sighed as he carries the girl and her book to her room.

-------

The bedroom was silent as the adults tried to get some sleep.

"Maybe I should just shave my head?" Shirou suddenly speaks up

'NO!"

any further remarks from the man were drowned out as three pillows struck at the same time, as three pouting woman stared at him.

"And I though Vivio was bad" Shirou murmured, before another pillow to the head shut him up.

---------------END---------------

01:33 here, need to get up in 6 hours >_>.

Illya is best servant

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    Awwww~.
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Can't stop laughing.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    With those distinctive color mentions, why am I thinking of Shirou, Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate being in a Sentai team?
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Da'wwwwwww
    That was choice B Fraggle sleep was choice Z.

US Friend Code
    awesome omake fraggle it was really heartwarming.

Awesome. Tomarrow I'll have a snippet as well XD

Just for the crack.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They need some Subaru/Ciel