Page 618 of 858 FirstFirst ... 118518568608613616617618619620623628668718 ... LastLast
Results 12,341 to 12,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Well he sneaked under the Kreml and searched under dangerously tensioned citcumstances an d i dont know that Mata Hari has killed someone or that Jekyll has better compabilities with the Assassin class ,but that juust my oppinion.

You are reall y fast ,just one Suggestion i would say you Assassin is also a not exactly Fitting represent of the class,one Question which would be his abbilities in his other classes ?
    The difference with Mata Hari being that she doesn't really qualify for any other class, so she defaults to Assassin. Yours, on the other hand, seems to me like a clear Caster.

As for Henry in other classes, he would have more combat-related abilities as Saber and Rider (for Saber, probably something related to the Rough Wooing, for Rider, something related to the Field of the Cloth of Gold). As Berserker he would turn into the wife-killy maniac he is remembered as being, and would probably be at his weakest (given that this would be the elderly, wounded Henry). As a Caster, he'd have religious stuff as the Supreme Head of the Church of England.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    do you mean with address stuff the justification ,spartacus ?
    Yes.

Blog Entries
    Avengers of the Tower
    Class:
    Avenger
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Titles: The Princes of the Tower
    True Name: Edward V/Richard of Shrewsbury
    Origin: 15th Century England

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Class Skills
    Avenger: E
    A skill meant to take in the power of hatred and grudges from those around them and make it their own. Only Edward really holds an undying hatred towards their uncle, weakening their ranking as Richard simply wishes to move on.

Memory Correction: B
    Locked away in the Tower of London, the boys were forgotten. The idea of the imprisoned princes was known across the nation, but the boys themselves, Edward and Richard, were forgotten almost entirely in the wake of a war that would shift the balance of their entire country, a footnote at best. But they never forgot what was done to them. The imprisonment, the neglect, the mistreatment. They will never forget.

Self-Replenishment: E
    The skill of the Avenger-class that gives causes their magical energy to continually fill until their revenge is complete. Since only Edward wants revenge, the skill is obviously weakened from what it could be if it was only Edward by himself.

Personal Skills
    Inseparable: B
    The princes are impossible to be summoned apart from one another, their legend to intertwined with one another. When they are both on the battlefield, they are more powerful when they fight together. If one of them is killed during battle, then only their form is destroyed while they remain as a voice in the other’s mind while also dropping the mana cost of having them drop by half, but also their strength drop by the same amount.

Imperial Privilege: E-
    Edward clings to the idea of being king with all his might, unwilling to let go of the throne that was stolen from him. As a crown prince, he does still have some power similar to that of a monarch, and thusly is able to access this skill, however at a severely diminished level that gives him very few skills to take as his own, opting for Charisma and Surgery at low levels.

Pretenders: C
    After their disappearances, many pretenders later on down the line claimed to be either one of the brothers, typically Edward, in a bid to rally support for themselves and take the throne. This constant misuse of their identities is imprinted on the boys’ spirits, allowing them to create false copies of themselves to distract enemies. The quality of the decoys varies wildly with some being almost identical while others couldn’t be more unlikely.

Noble Phantasm
    Corrupted Home, Abyssal Prison
    The Black Tower
    Type: Anti-Team
    Before their imprisonment within it, the Tower of London was meant as the residence for the royal family of Britain and was where Edward stayed before his planned coronation before being joined by Richard. It was after that that the two brothers became the first prisoners within the castle’s walls, sinking deeper and deeper into its depths until they were never seen again. Afterwards, the Tower of London became known as a grim prison for prominent figures in British history. As the first prisoners, Richard and Edward have a special connection to the castle, and thusly, it became their shared Noble Phantasm. The castle takes on a black coloration, the opposite of its famous white, and gives off an aura of dread and fear. Trapping their opponents within the castle, Richard and Edward to both manipulate the actual structure of the building and are able to move within it at blinding speeds, riding along the shadows, almost undetectable as they attack from darkness and retreat. Maintaining this massive construct is draining on their Master, meaning it cannot be used for very long. The length is extended when one of them is destroyed, but this also weakens their ability to damage an opponent.

Personality
    Edward holds onto the possible future of being King of England with a vice like grip, unwilling to adapt to the new times in which he is brought to exist. He demands to be treated like the king he knows he can be, ordering around those he believes to be below him, including his brother, and being an all around pompous shit. However, these actions are those of a broken boy, who wanted nothing more than to be a good king for the people of Britain only for that chance to be taken away from him. Any mention of his uncle sends Edward into a blinding rage, breaking through his haughty facade. Despite how he bosses him around and belittles him, Edward cares deeply for Richard, the only person he feels he can truly trust, even throwing himself in front of attacks to defend him, meaning Edward usually dies first. If his trust can be gained, Edward can be a kind boy who is still rather bossy, but also rather considerate, willing to compromise. If he had the Holy Grail, he would wish that he and Richard’s positions be reversed with their uncle so he could watch him suffer from the shadows as he did.

Richard has let go of the past as much as he can. It could be said that were it not for his brother, Richard would not even be summoned as an Avenger. He hates his uncle, but he prefers to let it go and enjoy the temporary existence he has a Servant, appearing in modern clothing and constantly bugging his brother and Master to go out and enjoy the modern world. Richard has a deep respect for Edward. He remembers how Edward would feed him his own food when they were forgotten, starving so he could eat. He remembers how Edward would smile and tell him stories to keep his spirits up, even as he was racked with sickness. He remembers how Edward disappeared into the darkness one day and never returned, dying out of his brother’s eyes. He would wish that he and his brother could live again in this modern era.

Edward
    Dislikes: His uncle, William Shakespeare, the Tudors

Richard
    Likes: Cats, the outdoors, modern conveniences and entertainment.
    Dislikes: His uncle, William Shakespeare, the Tudors, confined spaces

Appearance
    Edward’s famously blonde hair is stained black by the shadows of his prison. Both eyes are covered by a grey blindfold that he can somehow see through. A dull silver circlet wraps around his raven black locks. He wears a dark tunic with a short cape and grey pants with black boots. The crown prince’s hands are made from shadow, constantly flickering and flowing with a barely held form. These hands can be transformed into shapes with which he and his brother can attack.

Richard has a similar appearance to his brother with the black hair and pallid skin, however, he leaves his eyes uncovered, revealing the sullen sky blue eyes with white pupils surrounded by stressed lines. The shadows that form his arms reach up onto his neck like a rash. He wears a black t-shirt and grey shorts and sneakers with a black hoodie.

Last edited by Wizard; June 29th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Tower Twins: Other than the formating (which will probably be fixed by the time I'm done with my message), there are a few things I'd like to make note of:
    - The only other Servant manifesting as two Heroic Spirits (as opposed to a Heroic Spirit and, essentially, a Noble Phantasm), Mary Read & Anne Bonney don't have separate parameters. Theirs just default to whichever one's is better. Edit: this gripe might've been removed, if so, ignore it.
    - I don't think the Tower of London really qualifies as an EX rank NP, Avenger stuff be damned. Certainly A to A+, but no more than that. Also, wouldn't it be more of a Fortress NP? I guess Anti-Team could be its function, but I assume they do summon (at least a simulation of) the actual Tower.
    Other than those things (as usual), everything's fine. One does wonder why Ed would go for Surgery with his Imperial Privilege, though. I also take it that Edward is the real Avenger here, and Richard is more or less along for the ride.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 29th, 2018 at 06:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    @Tower Twins: Other than the formating (which will probably be fixed by the time I'm done with my message), there are a few things I'd like to make note of:
    - The only other Servant manifesting as two Heroic Spirits (as opposed to a Heroic Spirit and, essentially, a Noble Phantasm), Mary Read & Anne Bonney don't have separate parameters. Theirs just default to whichever one's is better.
    - I don't think the Tower of London really qualifies as an EX rank NP, Avenger stuff be damned. Certainly A to A+, but no more than that. Also, wouldn't it be more of a Fortress NP? I guess Anti-Team could be its function, but I assume they do summon (at least a simulation of) the actual Tower.
    Other than those things (as usual), everything's fine. One does wonder why Ed would go for Surgery with his Imperial Privilege, though. I also take it that Edward is the real Avenger here, and Richard is more or less along for the ride.
    Already fixed most of that. The formatting keeps messing up when I post it, so I just have to go back and edit it. The Tower thing was something I forgot to fix from the first runthrough of the sheet and was supposed to be diminished to an A.

Edward goes for Surgery as a way to heal his brother. It's not the best healing skill, but its one he can get to in case his brother is dying. Even if they are technically already dead, he can't help but he a protective older brother. And you'd be right about him really being the Avenger here. Richard hates his uncle too but sees no point in keeping the grudge like Edward does. Thier uncle died for his crimes centuries ago. Edward just holds it a bit closer since he was the heir.

They also aren't twins. Edward is three years older.
    Last edited by Wizard; June 29th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I called them twins mostly because of alliteration.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Ooooh, Tower of London. A single NP that can be interpreted many ways between many figures, can't go wrong with that.

Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity, is there a reason none of my Servant sheets haven't been included in the index? I mean, I get I'm new and they aren't that great, so I'm not asking to be incldued, just wondering.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    It takes a while for the OP to be updated, since there are so many, and only a few people that actually nice enough to compile them all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    It takes a while for the OP to be updated, since there are so many, and only a few people that actually nice enough to compile them all.
    Ah. I should actually do that to help keep track myself. i just have to figure out how to do that linking thing.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    See that number in the top right of every post?

Just click that and copy the link, voila, you get your link straight to your post.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    The difference with Mata Hari being that she doesn't really qualify for any other class, so she defaults to Assassin. Yours, on the other hand, seems to me like a clear Caster.

As for Henry in other classes, he would have more combat-related abilities as Saber and Rider (for Saber, probably something related to the Rough Wooing, for Rider, something related to the Field of the Cloth of Gold). As Berserker he would turn into the wife-killy maniac he is remembered as being, and would probably be at his weakest (given that this would be the elderly, wounded Henry). As a Caster, he'd have religious stuff as the Supreme Head of the Church of England.
    besides the espionage-presence concealment argumentation how do you find Stelletski actually shiki-pon ? would you say he is Quality wise similar good like Gladios ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Fair Berserker
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Assassin, Alter Ego
    True Name: Iseult
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Arthurian Legends
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MANA: C
    LUCK: E
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement - Rank EX: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Berserker’s madness manifests as an overpowering love towards her beloved Sir Tristan, turning to despair if he is not there. Reason is not lost as such, but Berserker will act irrationally without Tristan. Bizarrely, confers no changes to parameters, but instead augments her Noble Phantasm. Most of the time, Berserker would seek to kill herself rather than live in a world without her lover. She is only stopped from doing this by an outside influence. In addition to the above, Berserker is also completely immune to charm effects.

Presence Concealment - Rank D: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin to the level that a Servant can infer one's presence at once.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Body) - Rank B: A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter.
    Famed for her beauty across the lands of her time, Berserker had no end to those seeking her hand.

Double Summon - Rank A-: A rare Personal Skill possessed only by a few select Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess Class Skills from two distinct classes. It is limited only to some of the extra classes, the cavalry classes, and 'modern classes' like Gunner.
    Berserker possesses the Class Skills from both the Berserker and Assassin classes. This is due to a fusion of Heroic Spirits rather than any other factors. Technically, the two can be distinguished due to a change in clothing dependent on the one in control, with one being ‘black’ and the other ‘white’.

Healing Arts of Ireland - Rank A: A composite Skill encompassing Healing Magecraft and Poison Resistance. It is born of Berserker’s reputation as the greatest healer in all of Ireland, and the only one capable of saving her beloved from death.
    Normally, this Skill cannot be used to heal oneself, but for Berserker, who is composed of two separate Saint Graphs, it is possible to consider oneself as “another”.

Noble Phantasms

The Lovers' Sorrowful Demise
    The Briar and the Rose

Anti-Unit, Rank B+
    An unorthodox Noble Phantasm born from the fusion of the legends that comprise Berserker. After the death of the ‘white’, it is said that brambles grew from her grave. Likewise, roses grew from the grave of her beloved, buried at her side. Despite the best efforts of others to remove the plants, both only grew back stronger, becoming more and more strongly entwined in the process.
    From Berserker’s footsteps, the two plants grow endlessly. Though normally leaving a barely noticeable trail, when The Briar and the Rose is invoked, speed of growth rises explosively, allowing Berserker to buffet her enemies with giant brambles or sting them with rose vines. The plants can also be controlled to an extent, such as guiding them to grow around a target to bind and envelop. Nominally, the ‘white’ half is responsible for the brambles, and the ‘black’ half, standing in for her lover, is responsible for the roses. As the two sides also represent the classes of Berserker and Assassin, the brambles carry supreme physical power in their movements, and the thorns of the roses carry a powerful venom.

Description
    Dislikes: Tristan, love potions
    Talents: Beauty, healing
    Natural Enemy: Iseult, Tristan

Berserker’s true identity is Iseult. However, in an unorthodox summoning, two Heroic Spirits have answered the call. The Servant Iseult is comprised both of the more famous Iseult the Fair (‘white’) as well as Iseult of the White Hands (‘black’). The two are mentally separate, standing in for Berserker and Assassin respectively.

I have returned to this world? Could it be that… No… I’m alone.
    No you’re not, you sentimental sap!”
    Oh, my dear Tristan… I will be with you soon.
    Stop! Stop what you’re doing!
    Wha- What? Who is there?
    At least you stopped… Very well. I am Iseult.
    But… That cannot be. I am Iseult.
    You are Iseult the Fair. I am Iseult of the White Hands, the one that married that sop of yours, Tristan.
    You. I remember now. The one who told me of my beloved’s death. The one he married out of grief, the one who-
    Yes, yes, yes. I understand your anger. But believe me, I feel the same way, but towards him. That bastard never even glanced at me, so devoted was he to you.
    He still cared? Oh, my Tristan-
    Oh for- Do you have enough wits about to you to understand why we’ve returned?
    Sulking, are we?
    It seems I’ve returned to life as a Servant, to fight in a Holy Grail War. Oh… But with the wish, I could be together with him again… But every moment without him is agony… Tristan...
    It’s the same for me, Iseult. I too have a wish I seek.
    But why are you here? The Holy Grail summoned me.
    It seems the Grail summoned Iseult. That is, the both of us. Like it or not, we are in this together. Could we try to make the most of it, please? Think of your wish. Think of your darling Tristan.
    Do not speak his name, wench!
    ..."
    "I’m sorry.

Excuse me?
    I said I am sorry. It was… It was my jealousy that ended your lover’s life. And- And yours.
    What are you talking about?
    The message that you received called for white sails, didn’t it? I… I lied to him. When your ship was arriving, I lied. Told him that they were of night.
    Wh- What… Why!?
    Because of my jealousy. I am so sorry.
    You… You stole Tristan from me! I should-
    He talked about you, you know.
    Wh-
    All through the days, waiting for you. While I sat by the window, he spoke of you. And as he faded, ranting all throughout, I… I realized… I loved him too. A man like him, who held you so dear. It was that feeling that made me lie. Tell him that you weren’t coming.
    ... What did he say of me?
    I thought you’d say that. I have an offer to make, and a question to ask, Iseult the Fair.
    And what would that offer be, Iseult of White Hands?
    I will tell you what he spoke of you, Iseult. But I will only speak so much each day. You were about to end yourself just now, and that I cannot abide. Let my words remind you of the man you cherished.
    And you will speak true?
    You have my word. I swear it.
    Very well. And your question?
    What is your wish to the Holy Grail?
    To be reunited with him. To live with Tristan, the way the world did not allow us to before.
    Of course.
    White Hands. What of your wish, then?
    I know that the love between you two blossomed from a love potion. I wish to undo its effects.
    Do not misunderstand. I only wish to see… Whether you two are meant to be. Have him choose between the two of us. If he chooses you, I will gladly fade away, contented. But if not…
    You need not even entertain such a notion. Tristan would never choose someone like you.
    ... We shall see, shall we not?

Lore
    The Irish princess, Iseult of Ireland was the daughter of King Anguish of Ireland and Queen Iseult the Elder. Iseult is first seen as a young princess who heals Tristan from wounds he received fighting her uncle, Morholt. When his identity is revealed, Tristan flees back to his own land. Later, Tristan returns to Ireland to gain Iseult's hand in marriage for his uncle, King Mark of Cornwall. She is betrothed to an evil steward who claims to have killed a dragon, but when Tristan proves he killed the dragon Iseult's parents agree to marry her to Mark.
    But, during their journey to Cornwall, Iseult fell in love with Tristan. No, she was made to fall in love. It was a love made to be by means of a potion; unknown to either of them. Still, this love would be one to which the both of them would devote the rest of their lives.
    Iseult married Mark, but still loved Tristan, and their days passed by in the court of Cornwall. Before long, thanks to the admonition of King Mark's courtiers who envied Tristan, he was inevitably forced to leave the royal court, leaving Iseult to long for her lover.
    Afterwards, Tristan served under King Arthur as a Knight of the Round Table, performing numerous deeds and feats. There, he had friends; he had a king worthy for him to serve. Yet there was nobody he could love there; Tristan had been warned that the burning love inside him was due to the fault of the aphrosidiac, but he fully understood that such a drug had already long past its effectiveness. He then came to marry a woman who had the same name of Iseult by coincidence, but still, his feelings for the past Iseult only grew stronger.
    Many times the two passed each other, yearning to be together. Iseult had to act insensitive towards Tristan, fearing that open passion would invite punishment on Tristan, despite the love that her husband, King Mark, held for him.
    Eventually, Tristan had collapsed due to being poisoned in a certain battle and, on the verge of death, he wished to once more be able to meet with Iseult. Informed of Tristan’s plight by a messenger, Iseult too left behind her position under King Mark as his wife, hoping to reach him before it was too late.
    "A white sail if she comes. A black sail if she does not——"
    Upon seeing the boat carrying Iseult, the other Iseult who was Tristan's wife, Iseult of the White Hands, whispered the following to Tristan as he waited for the ship. "A boat with black sails is coming this way." The tale of Tristan was put to an end by means of a
    lie
    modest treachery
    , uttered towards the husband who, despite taking a wife, had never tried to love her. Tristan accepted those words so that he could atone for what he had done to his wife.
    Iseult was reunited with Tristan; yet by then, it was too late. Iseult, who didn't make it in time, kissed Tristan as her tears fell over. She had not been afraid of touching him, who had been poisoned to death, nor had she been afraid of dying herself. Iseult the Fair, too, died that day. Iseult of the White Hands, perhaps feeling shame over her lie and pity towards the lovers, instructed for them to be buried together. It is said that a thick bramble grew from Iseult’s grave, and a rose from that of Tristan, the plants entwining despite the attempts of men to cut them down or tear them apart. Together, at the last, they lay entwined.

Notes
    Well. That's something I just made.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 4th, 2018 at 06:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    See that number in the top right of every post?

Just click that and copy the link, voila, you get your link straight to your post.
    I meant that I don't know how to make the link just the name of the Servant rather than the actual URL. Sort of like what Shiki-pon has.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    [ post=the post's number in the link ]Servant[ /post ]

without the spacebar, still voila

Avenger Edward V/Richard

---

sniped

Blog Entries
    Thank you both! It didn't take long to make the list after that.

- - - Updated - - -

But it would seem that the link to the list that I have created did not work, so I'll just put the full link in and hope that works. http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3996-Servent-Sheets. Hopefully I can add more to that later on.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Thank you both! It didn't take long to make the list after that.

- - - Updated - - -

But it would seem that the link to the list that I have created did not work, so I'll just put the full link in and hope that works. http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3996-Servent-Sheets. Hopefully I can add more to that later on.
    Am I missing something, or is your Davy Jones Servant not included in that list?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Shiki-pon, that Iseult Servant is really good, to the point where I'd say it's one of the best you've done so far.

I'm quite impressed by how much you managed to flesh out her/their personalities with that little back and forth dialogue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Am I missing something, or is your Davy Jones Servant not included in that list?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Shiki-pon, that Iseult Servant is really good, to the point where I'd say it's one of the best you've done so far.

I'm quite impressed by how much you managed to flesh out her/their personalities with that little back and forth dialogue.
    Yeah, he wasn't the best, so I didn't include him. I'll probably rework him at some point in time and add that one in.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    The horror of my old sheet forever compiled in CaS 1 OP.