Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: The Troll's Church

Quote Originally Posted by Certis Baliano View Post
    What if Kotomine became Nasu and re-wrote Fate/stay night?

Imagine what he would do with the story.
    Like Ergast said before:
    Kotomine IS Nasu already. Just remember what happened with CM3...

What if Kotomine became Nasu and re-wrote Fate/stay night?

Imagine what he would do with the story.
    Doesn't Kotomine act as Nasu's mouthpiece quite often? I know he is his favorite male character in the game.
    I imagine it would be very similar only maybe less Shirou bumbling about with his womens and more moral dilemmas. Maybe a higher body count too.

At the end of Unlimited Blade Works Shirou would inherit all of Archer's skills and be forced to become a Counter Guardian again in order to defeat Gilgamesh and stop the Grail and anyone else who might try to revive the ritual.
    Heaven's Feel he would actually have to choose Sakura or everyone else for the two endings, Rin, Ayako, Issei, and Taiga would die alongside Ilya, bonus points if by his own hand.

Even better Unlimited Blade Works would end with him punching Zolgen's head into the stratosphere.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Doesn't Kotomine act as Nasu's mouthpiece quite often? I know he is his favorite male character in the game.
    I imagine it would be very similar only maybe less Shirou bumbling about with his womens and more moral dilemmas. Maybe a higher body count too.

At the end of Unlimited Blade Works Shirou would inherit all of Archer's skills and be forced to become a Counter Guardian again in order to defeat Gilgamesh and stop the Grail and anyone else who might try to revive the ritual.
    Heaven's Feel he would actually have to choose Sakura or everyone else for the two endings, Rin, Ayako, Issei, and Taiga would die alongside Ilya, bonus points if by his own hand.

Even better Unlimited Blade Works would end with him punching Zolgen's head into the stratosphere.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Ginger Magus
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post

That... that sounds like an awesome plot for a fic.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

I'd pay for it.

Blog Entries
    That... that sounds like an awesome plot for a fic.
    And only when Emiya Shirou did slay everyone else he knew, in order to fight for what he had chosen, did he face the priest at the End of the World. A path was chosen, and the last obstacle was finally dealt with.

Humanity was lost, but in the end, Emiya Shirou had chosen who he loved at the behest of the world.

In a world where everyone the previous Emiya Shirou had wanted to save had died, did Emiya Shirou embrace and comfort Makiri's Grail. What he had done, most would've considered evil and selfish. What she had done, most would've considered just as selfish. What he had done, he had done for the one he loved. What she had done, she had done out of desire to be with the one she loved.

Could that really be called evil? Regardless, that will never be known, as that "most" is now dead, and all that remains are the footprints of humanity, and only one place where life can be found...

Shirou nimbly ducked under the swing of a black, shadowy hand. He rolled backwards as the bastardization of a human being roared at him with glowing red eyes. The humanoid being made of cursed energy staggered towards him, extending one arm.

"----------!"

Shirou, while on one knee on the remnants of a street, clenched his hands. His magic circuits pulsed, and on his hands where white-bladed swords with small handles. He threw them at the humanoid, pinning him to the ground.

The monster tried to move to no avail, roaring and struggling to reach his prey. Its eyes glared hollowly at the young man, as if trying to kill him with a glare.

Shirou, while still focusing on the Black Keys, focused on making a third projection. In his hands was now the Rule Breaker, the Noble Phantasm which had aided him throughout a tragic journey. He stabbed it on the monster's chest--

And it dissolved with a piercing chill, falling into pieces and forming a black pool on the ground.

Shirou sighed, wiping some sweat from his brows. His mind unfocused, and the projected weapons shattered. In this world, he was the only being who would be targeted by these monsters due to the humanity he still had left in him.

There was another human, of course, but she was an exception to the rule...

Shirou narrowed his eyes, as he continued walking. His eyes beheld the broken city, and in the distance he could see other monsters, looking for prey. But Emiya Shirou did not flinch, even though he knew he was at least partly responsible for this.

Because, he had chosen his own happiness over the ideals he had promised to carry on, and he was now paying the price.

He blinked. Before him, stood the only intact house. No, it wasn't that it was intact, it just was the only house which had been repaired. Despite the tragic atmosphere, his mouth twisted into a soft smile, and as he passed through the gates, and into the house, he gently said:

"I'm home, Sakura."

"Welcome home, Senpai."
    Last edited by Erlkonig; April 9th, 2011 at 03:33 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Ginger Magus
    YES!

That's a great epilogue. My desire to see a full fic of this has increased even more.

LoL, that's strangely similar to Kiritsugu's dram inside the Grail.
    Although instead of Illya and Irisviel, Shirou gets Sakura and sex on daily basis.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
    LoL, that's strangely similar to Kiritsugu's dram inside the Grail.
    Although instead of Illya and Irisviel, Shirou gets Sakura and sex on daily basis.
    Don't forget the hot threesomes with Saber Alter.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Well, if we're at it...Dark Sakura can create an entire harem for Shirou.

Blog Entries
    Well, if we're at it...Dark Sakura can create an entire harem for Shirou.
    Proceed.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

I though that FSN was Nasu's work, not Urobuchi's one XD

Nicely written, by the way.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    The entrance hall of the Einzbern Castle was no longer in the majestic state it had been in before. What had once been an ornate entrance made to please the eyes was now in ruins, with walls broken down, craters on the floor full of splinters, and shadowy tentacles enveloped part of the scenery, like a web of darkness.

CLASH! CLASH! CLASH!

Shirou's legs buckled, as he swung Kanshou and Bakuya relentlessly. Striking at him was Archer, his piercing eyes of steel glaring at him mericlessly, the exact same swords Shirou wielded being used against him.

"So, this is the path you have chosen, Emiya Shirou?" Archer's past words rang through Shirou's head.

He had not been the first to ask that question. Archer had asked that, but so had Kotomine. The priest had been shocked at first at his answer, but he had regained his composure. Archer had not.

Archer once again advanced on his enemy. He could not understand how Shirou had become who he was right now. Even if Emiya Shirou had discarded his ideals, he had not expected him the course of action the young man had taken. And he was furious because of it.

Why?

Did he not want Emiya Shirou to abandon his ideals?

Yes, yes he did. But what Shirou was doing right now was--

"Fool!" He yelled. "Idiot! Emiya Shirou, have you lost your mind!?" His attacks increased in power, as Shirou went even more on the defensive.

Shirou's legs buckled once again, as he struggled to survive against Archer's onslaught of attacks. He continued to project Kanshou and Bakuya as soon as they broke, and with a few retreating steps, managed to get a split second of breathing room. "-It's not a mistake!" He yelled, with a strained voice. "Sakura is still Sakura!" He cried, as he continued to defend against Archer's blows.

Archer grit his teeth. 'Even so...' He still could not understand why Sakura had turned into that twisted version of herself, but what was harder to understand for him was why Shirou was protecting her actively in that state.

FWOOSH!

Archer's eyes widened, as he suddenly dashed backwards, an obsidian sword with red lining smashing the ground where he had been before. He looked at the black-armoured knight which now stood in front of Shirou.

"-Saber...!" Shirou gasped. The dark knight's golden eyes glared at him, but she didn't say a word. Suddenly, she turned around and dashed to fight the enemy that had been shortly distracted by another ally.

Archer narrowed his eyes. This had taken a turn for the absurd. The battle at the Einzbern castle was one which was of note, even in the history of the Grail Wars.

On one side, there was his Master, Rin Tohsaka, together with a temporary alliance made with Kotomine. Kotomine had brought along his only remaining Servant, Gilgamesh, to fight with them. As of now, Kotomine was probably battling Assassin and Zouken, while Rin was facing Sakura with the Jeweled Sword he'd projected for her. Gilgamesh was engaging Berserker and Saber in a titanic match, and last but not least, he had to deal with this idiot.

Archer's thoughts were suddenly shaken, as he was blinded by a flash of multi-coloured light.

He did not even notice Shirou start to move towards that flash of light.

---

Sakura closed her eyes, placing an arm over her eyes as a blinding light filled her sight. As the shadows screeched in pain and her concentration was distorted, she panicked. What had been that!?

She blinked. Her ears heard the faint sound of footsteps running towards her. She quickly took her arm aside...

And saw the face of her older sister as she raced at her with a dagger held on her hand.

"--No!"

-No, she was too close! Sakura's shadow would not get in time to attack her. If Rin's charge was not stopped by an outside force, then she'd surely die.

But, as Rin closed in on her, the sound of something cutting through the air was heard--!

Rin's body suddenly flew forward, and almost knocked over Sakura. The dagger held in her sister's hand suddenly fell from her hand, as it trembled weakly.

Sakura's eyes stared, startled, at the sword sticking out from her sister's back.

"...!"

A gasp. And it did not come from her mouth.

Thud!

Sakura's head slowly raised, and she looked up. There, trembling on the ground, Shirou kneeled, his right arm extended, one of the two chinese blades missing from his hand. His other hand held firmly the second blade, which was somehow trying to reach the missing blade.

"Ah." Sakura's mind slowly comprehended what had happened. One of the blades was missing...

Because it was the blade buried in Rin's back.

---

Now...

There was no turning back. At the fifteenth day, everything was decided. She had been betrayed by the one she had hoped would save her all this time. He had betrayed not only what he had thought and believed in, but even acted in the complete opposite way. In other words, he had betrayed himself.

Now, there was no other choice, no other way. The two beings only had each other left. Everything else was doomed to be lost, only their love could remain now.

The broken sword and the dark flower would hold each other until the conclusion of the tragedy...

And may God be merciful on the souls who'd try to break that embrace.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

^You forgot something:
    Heavens Feel Hell - Good Ending

Written By: Kotomine Kirei

Blog Entries
    ^You forgot something:
    Heavens Feel Hell - Good Ending

Written By: Kotomine Kirei
    But the epilogue is the first snippet...
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Ginger Magus
    And this is why Notes happened.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    This is deep. :O

Blog Entries
    You mean DEEP, right?

PS: By the way, this Good End reminds me of Saya no Uta's Good End. Everyone else is turned into monstruous abominations but Shirou and Sakura are still getting it on, unlike Saya who got lolowned.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    D33P even.