View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 4 Years

by , October 31st, 2012 at 02:00 AM (Feeble Little Timesinks)
    Four years ago this day, Elf and I got married. For all the idiotic things I've done, I can safely say this was one choice I didn't screw up, lol. It's been a great ride and I look forward to the following years of happiness! Love ya, babe!

Also, you know you've picked the right one when this was your anniversary present!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag0229b.jpg 
Views:	994 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	7011
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Too damn hot here.

by , October 30th, 2012 at 11:47 PM (IRUn's House of Whatever)
    The irony that Hurricane Sandy is making a mess of the East Coast and I'm complaining about warm weather is not lost on me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I was worried I was going to get snow.

There was one heck of a blizzard in the next state over, but thankfully we only got wind and rain. Actually, I sort of like snow, since I grew up with it, but my uncle would have made me shovel. >_<

There was one unkempt power line that broke, so we spent about 18 hours without power (well, we have a generator). It was still pretty boring though.

So what did I miss these last few days?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. California

5. New Novella!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/249674

While waiting to be killed in a hurricane, why not check out my new Novella?

Honestly, I'd say this is the best one so far, and I mean that as an author: I feel that this one is where the characters, tone, and setting have honestly really started to crystallize for me, and it shows in the prose.

As always, I will be sure to post the link when Amazon's version goes live later tonight. Hope you enjoy! :3

Updated October 29th, 2012 at 10:09 PM by Moczo

Categories
    Uncategorized