View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Just an inkling of an idea…

Ever since yesterday I've been thinking about starting a "Tsukihime: Enhanced Edition" project.

The core idea is that I would touch-up the old art, music, and script to be more presentable while not deviating heavily from its original presentation. Overall there would be few major changes; The resolution, aspect ratio, art direction, character designs, and translation would remain the same. Anything that holds up reasonably well would be unchanged.

As far as ...

Updated November 23rd, 2023 at 10:32 PM by Cypher Attic

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tsukihime thoughts (Arc route)

These feelings of disgust and revulsion @ FGO aren't really dying down, so I'm reading Tsukihime in the hopes that it doesn't take root. I'm using the SA LP for ease of access, hence the occasional references to "part [X]". I will probably update this as I go rather than making new entries. Blog posts for each route; this could get long depending on how much time Shiki devotes to his anorexic woman act.

- This must have slapped for anyone who had no idea what they were in ...

Updated October 6th, 2023 at 06:09 AM by tsugumi

Tags: tsukihime
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So I went back to MBAACC...

I haven't really played Actress Again since Type Lumina came out. So I decided to try my hand at it again.
    Turns out, MBTL is great training for its predecessor: I can officially beaten Archetype Earth crescent and full (against the computer, which is mor competent than TL's).
    In retrospect, MBAACC is a better game, mostly. Those auto-combo thingies were aggravating from the start, since they are super easy to accidentally trigger when playing (and they inadvertently nerf Kohaku), but ...
  4. Self-Teaching Japanese

The Japanese-only release of Remake has got me thinking about learning Japanese again. I have already built up a range of online and offline resources to to help me with this.

I have a few minor advantages going into this:
    - I have already taught myself hiragana to the extent that I can read anything written in it at a moderate pace, and have made good progress with katakana.
    - I am already familiar with some linguistic terminology and the IPA because of my conlanging hobby. ...
  5. Tsukihime gba rom!

Some days ago i found and posted here gba roms of Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya, however only Kagetsu worked without problems on gba emulators.
    But, today i found a gba rom of Tsukihime that works pretty well in gba emulators! Imagine if someone puts the translation in the Tsukihime rom before the remake comes out hahaha that would be funny
    here's the link: ******************file/fdEw1bhS#xLr465...lS52dfwx3ymorc
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast