View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Huh, I'm still floating and alive

by , August 11th, 2013 at 11:21 PM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    Well, Hello everyone! I'm still floating around, and still alive. for the most part, I haven't been around the past few months. I've just been...well, doing...well, I really don't know.

Seriously, sometimes it amazes me.

"What the hell did I do today?"
    "I don't know nick, I think we just browsed a few trope pages"
    "No way, it's been hours, it couldn't have taken that long"
    "Hey! You explain this, cause I sure can't!" ...

Updated August 11th, 2013 at 11:33 PM by Nicktendonick

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Welp, my transmission broke

Welp, my transmission on my 98 dodge caravan broke.

People who have been in this situation before, what did you do?

Sigh, this is gonna be fun. At least a 500 dollar bill that was about to drop on my head isn't dropping anymore. That's some good news, even if this might replace it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blogspot #07 - Nick enters the PC scene

by , December 27th, 2012 at 03:56 PM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    Hello all! I hope you all had a merry Christmas!

I had a great time, and I hope you all did too.

For me, one of my gifts gave me the ability to now play modern games. I'm quite happy about that.
    My only question is, what should I get? What do you have?

Now that I can play modern games, I do wonder, what should I get. I don't have too much money (about 15 dollars worth to spend), but I know I'll get them eventually, and I'll be able to play today's games ...

Updated December 27th, 2012 at 03:58 PM by Nicktendonick

Categories
    Generic
  4. Blogspot #06 - All is well

by , December 5th, 2012 at 01:25 AM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    How are things?
    All is well.

I got really depressed last night. You can see it from that previous blog post I made.
    I had gotten depressed over all the problems I was having, and I feel like I couldn't do anything.

I really have to thank my mom. She really did help me pull me from it and helped me when I needed it the most, setting the stage of today's success, completing two tests and an assignment.

Tonight, she and I watched some TV together ...

Updated December 5th, 2012 at 01:35 AM by Nicktendonick

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blogspot #3 - So I was suppose to...

by , August 31st, 2012 at 04:02 AM (Nicktendonick's Blog)
    Make some great big blog post today. But...instead I watched some stuff with my mother, and when i came here...well, I found Carnival Phantasm on youtube.

I was always planning on watching it, but I was surprised that I accidentaly found it (Youtubing OSTs). After watching 2's cold open, I knew I had to watch more. I'll say more when it's not almost 4 am.

I saw the first four of them. Gotta say, they were a blast. Love the opening too (now, just where to find a full version ...
    Categories
    Generic