View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. So I went back to MBAACC...

I haven't really played Actress Again since Type Lumina came out. So I decided to try my hand at it again.
    Turns out, MBTL is great training for its predecessor: I can officially beaten Archetype Earth crescent and full (against the computer, which is mor competent than TL's).
    In retrospect, MBAACC is a better game, mostly. Those auto-combo thingies were aggravating from the start, since they are super easy to accidentally trigger when playing (and they inadvertently nerf Kohaku), but ...
  2. My Experience with Final Fantasy VII Remake

by , March 31st, 2021 at 01:12 AM (Almost Every Topic Under the Sun)
    How will you feel if you bought your very own console just to play that one famous game only to find out that that famous game has a part 2 on a newer console?
    Because that is the same dilemma I am facing as of now.

So many emotions swirled on my head, from anger, disappointment and frustration to outright rage. And yeah, I am just describing 2 same emotions on a different scaling. I came to the point of almost smashing the console and the game for it in sheer rage, but yep, it ...
  3. The Evil Dead (2013) - The Remake I've been looking for (Besides Dredd)

Caution: The Trailer is Redbanded, so be prepared for lots of gore and shit, but I know y'all ain't pussies, so enjoy! :3c

DISCUSS
    Tags: Dead, Evil, Redband, Remake
    Categories
    Uncategorized