View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I finally watched Fate/Zero

by , August 21st, 2014 at 07:39 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    I've never actually seen it in its entirety before this week, which was a huge marathon of the English version. I caught a few subtitled episodes here and there as it was airing, but I've never been big on subs.

I figured I had already read the translation over on Baka-Tsuki (HIPSTER MODE ENGAGED), so there wasn't anything the series could really add to my experience other than the visual sparkle of an ufotable production. "Rin's Big Adventure" was practically tailor made ...
  2. Fate/Zero The Adventure. VN for the iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconera
    Type-Moon has a visual novel game based on Fate/Zero scheduled to come out for iOS devices at the end of March. Fate/Zero The Adventure will let players change how the Holy Grail War turns out and determine the game’s ending. There are Servant battles and Saber will get stronger during Fate/Zero The Adventure. You can see her strength depending on which one of the five cards Saber cards you have.
    Fate/Zero The Adventure follows the original story, which has some elements that were not
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So I watched Fate/Zero with my girlfriend.

by , August 18th, 2012 at 08:52 PM (Illya's #1 fangirl)
    And it honestly went better then I thought it would. She was bored to tears by the first episode, and I can see why it's mostly people standing around and talking for 45 minutes but she actually enjoyed the second episode once all the servants showed up. She seemed to like Waver and Rider the most of the characters she did see, which didn't surprise me because is a big fan of girly looking male characters.
    Tags: fate/zero
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Anime Expo After Action Report: Yuki Kajiura

Hi Everyone! As you can see, I’ve survived Anime Expo! More importantly, I MET KAJIURA-SAMA!!!!

Ok, ok, as we all know, I flew out from New York to Los Angeles specifically to attend Kajiura-sama/FictionJunction Live. My other objective was to meet Kajiura-sama, and let me tell you, there were some close calls and enough despair-inducing moments to bring Urobuchi Gen to orgasm.

Well, let us begin. On Day 1 of the convention, Kajiura-sama attended the Fate/Zero finale ...

Updated July 3rd, 2012 at 10:04 PM by Black Sword

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Irisviel :(

Did anyone else cry during this week's Fate/Zero episode? It effeted me a bit more then it should have lol. I guess writing about Iri being happy for the last few months made her death all the more affecting.
    Categories
    Uncategorized