View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Justice at last

by , February 14th, 2015 at 08:49 PM (The Dark Side of the Moon (Kieran's Works))
    Some of you may recall this blog post, a few years back.

As I found out while recovering from surgery, it was my friend who was named as one of the victims, and I unfortunately couldn't attend the service since I was laid up in casts. Anyways, her killer was caught (and my sister had to be recused from treating him, while he was held where she worked, because of the connection), and his trial began a few months ago. Unfortunately it vanished from the paper a week or so after it started; ...
    Tags: dark, reality
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dark Love and Euphoria

Today, I went looking on exhentai for the Rikka CGs of Kuro Ai (Dark Love) because I felt the anime didn't have enough and the ones in the anime had a red-orange color lens as I mentioned before. What I found appears to be the opposite of adaptation decay. It might have been because the anime was made much later than the game, but in some CGs, Rikka's face just looks weird. I didn't care about the other girls, so I didn't bother to look. Another game that was made into an anime by Clockup ...