View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Monty Oum

Simply because it has become apparent to me that there are still some people out there who do not know of his work, I just thought I'd take the moment to bring together over 30 minutes of fan ingenuity. For educational purposes, of course. <.<

Spoiler:

Updated July 23rd, 2012 at 11:04 AM by Sei

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thanks for the tips, guys!

BUT NONE OF YOU WARNED ME ABOUT DEATH! NO ONE! <_<;;;

Lol. So, yeah... I think I've been playing Persona for almost 24 hours straight...

But yeah... I was just happily farming exp and going up as many levels as I could in one go, then boom. Mitsuru goes off an says, "I detect a strong presence" and I have no idea what I was thinking when I sought it out. I think I was all like, "Cool beans. A rare enemy." Pfft, nope. <_<;

Needless ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Finally picked up Persona 3 Portable

Any tips for a Persona noob? <.<
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Adopting Stories Redux

So, I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but awhile ago I made a blog post talking about how I was considering adopting stories. Supposedly I was going to continue one of Leo's stories, but sadly he never handed me the notes for it. :/

Since then, I've gone through some ideas my friends had and mused on them a bit (they had a lot of stories...). Eventually, I settled on one and I'm determined to write it out! Granted I'm a little wary of doing so since I've got three of my own works I've ...
    Tags: fanfiction, Sei
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Arkham City: Harley Quinn's Revenge

More story, Robin as a fully playable character, and more Arkham City goodness!? So hyped. ^-^

Tags: Sei, Video Games
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast