View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Weird Dream Play

by , March 15th, 2020 at 11:34 AM (Almost Every Topic Under the Sun)
    I dreamed about this last night. It may turn out like a bad creepypasta or a bad story plot, but here it goes.

I dreamt that I was one of the testers for a game. There’s no title, just a dark mansion, and a prompt of “New Game”. It’s on a Playstation format, though I don’t remember which version is it. I played through 3 – 6 routes, a progressive type of story line in play as Fate/Stay Night’s, all of them involving detective work about finding out the characters’ motivations for being ...
  2. To All Fans of H.P. Lovecraft's Work (RP)

So, I built an RP based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft/set within the Cthulhu Mythos. There didn't seem to be enough interest in the RP section alone, but I figured there were almost certainly other 'disciples' of Lovecraft elsewhere on the site, so I thought I'd risk some ridicule by putting myself out there. The ...
  3. Horror Movies

I am watching them.

I am a bit sad though because I started with Noroi: The Curse and now everything else looks really crappy by comparison, relying on cheap shock and gore tactics.

Noroi was a great film, does anyone know of any other good ones to recommend? Ones that don't pale badly in comparison to it like the ones I'm currently yawning at.

Updated September 18th, 2012 at 10:29 AM by Apple

Tags: Horror, movie, noroi
    Categories
    Uncategorized