View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I'm going to Japan

Do people even read these blog posts? I guess it doesn't hurt to try...

So I'm going to Japan around October for at least a month.
    I'm planning to travel all over the place, so If anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to hear!
    Tags: Japan, travel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Back from Japan! Also Visited the HF Cafe!

Welp, time to go back to reality. Had a lot of fun, really; it was like stepping on a whole different world compared to home. Tried visiting as many districts as I could, but of course, I ended up going to Akihabara the most. I also ended up going to the HF cafe, so that was nice! Here's some pics I took of the place for anyone interested. (Forgive the picture quality, tho. ) Also watched the HF movie, too! (got the last promo CE, so ...

Updated November 14th, 2017 at 02:40 PM by KAIZA

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Going to Japan!

So, I may have mentioned this in passing, but thanks to my brother who decided to take me along, I'll be able to visit Japan for the first week of November! I'll be going to Tokyo and spend from the 3rd to the 11th, I think sorta accounting for flight time and time zones. I also made reservations for the Heaven's Feel Sakura Cafe thing, and hope to be able to go to a movie theater to see the movie myself (language barrier be damned!), so sorta looking forward to that (albeit nervous I'll screw something ...

Updated October 22nd, 2017 at 10:38 PM by KAIZA

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Zao Fox village in Miyagi, Sendai, and the Washinomiya (Lucky Star) shrine.

Today me and 6 others rented a car and drove to the Zao fox village in the Miyagi mountains in Sendai. We also visited Washinomiya shrine, the one used in the Lucky Star anime, also in Sendai. We considered visiting other places used in Yosuga no Sora, AnoHana, and Non Non Biyori, but it was late, and we were tired from the long drive, and the weather was bad at that point, so we decided to drive back to Tokyo.

5. Tokyo Sky Tree

Visited the Tokyo Sky Tree today. One of the tallest buildings in the world. The view is amazing, and is best enjoyed during the night when the city is lit up with lights in different colours.

I also came across this giant Totoro in the window of a closed Ghibli shop on the way ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast