View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Ogre-like Translations: Caster ・ String Bikinis and Thorny Garter Belt

by , September 11th, 2014 at 08:31 PM (You Like?)
    As I promised, the broken phantasm entry is done. It's back in the previous post. So I was supposed to do some of Gilgamesh today because that's what was next. I decided to do Caster because she's shorter.

Include
    ルール・ブレイカー
    破戒すべき全ての符
    :C
    「裏切りの魔女」としての伝説が具現化した短刀。武器としての殺傷能力はほほ無いに等しいが、魔術で組まれ たすべてのものを破戒し、つくられる前の状態に戻してしまう究極の対魔術兵装。
    Rule Breaker
    All Charms are Broken
    : C
    A dagger which is the embodiment of her role in legend as "The Witch of Betrayal." The killing ...

Updated September 24th, 2014 at 05:02 PM by You

Categories
    Pseudo-Translations
  2. In which I complain about the lack of a Caster route and gush over Medea like a little fangirl.

As a friend of mine and me having been challenging each other to come up with the most ridicules Fate/SN pairings possible and write oneshot [or more, the rules are very loose.] fics of them. He ended up with Sakura/Saber, with the caveat from me that he could not use Saber Alter/Dark Sakura as part of the fic, while I ended up with with Caster/Shirou. So we're going to talk about Caster and that pairing in general.

Caster is a character I didn't really care much for partly because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Character Study: Caster Alter

So. I have this blog, I might as well blog something. I think it might be fun to take a closer look at some of my characters. Analyze them, how I use them, and (this is where you guys come in) what my readership thinks of 'em. And what better starting point than the character who's probably had the biggest splash in Chaos Theory, our very own...

Caster Alter

The Basics:
    Sort of a criss-cross between an OC and canon character, Caster Alter is, as the name would ...

Updated February 24th, 2012 at 12:43 AM by Moczo

Categories
    Uncategorized