View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Gilgamesh vs. The World

by , September 14th, 2014 at 02:46 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    I'm actually making some headway on the Seven Samurai (with magi) pitch I've made both in the Fanfic Idea Thread and an earlier blog. The working title is Magnificence, both as a play on The Magnificent Seven (Seven Samurai with cowboys) and a MacGuffin hidden in the bowels of a magi's workshop. Just an outline right now, sketching out the general content of chapters and the placement of some scenes that have already come to me

But it also got me thinking about another old idea of mine, ...
  2. Extraneous

by , August 10th, 2014 at 06:08 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    EXTRAneous like Fate/EXTRA

Get it? See what I did there?

So I just ordered a copy of Fate/Extra, my only exposure to it having come from Youtube videos and translations on this forum. I'm not too terribly excited about anything it has to offer as a game. Not big on the idea of a RPS RPG

But I do want to see Red Saber (no, not Mordred) in her natural environment. I figure my first play through will be lady Hakuno and Seibah siding with Rin to fight Lu ...
  3. Shirou Emiya, Vampire Slayer

by , August 3rd, 2014 at 03:50 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    I'm constantly conceiving and discarding story seeds, which has been the subject of many a blog post. But I (like to) think I'm finally zeroing in on a few concrete ideas that, at first blush, weren't related at all. Then I began to think more and more about them and saw how easily they could be sewn together as episodes in a much greater narrative.

The common theme? Shirou winds up fighting vampires in most of them.

But let's start at the beginning.

I've ...