View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Best. Review. Ever.

Chaos Theory gets a lot of reviews on FF.net and I tend not to put much thought into them. I mean, let's be honest, for the most part reviews are not important. For every one that gives you genuine... well, reviewing, there's ten that are just 'Cool story, bro'. But this one caught my eye when I stopped to look at them, just for how... well. Here, see for yourself (And I must stress this: I have not altered it in any way, beyond coloring it a tasteful shade of turquoise for convenience). ...

Updated March 13th, 2013 at 09:54 PM by Moczo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Questions Regarding the Nature of Troping

So.

For awhile,Chaos Theory has had its own page on TV Tropes. That's wonderful. But it's had to share the space with a webcomic of the same name, and while that that has not been a major problem, it has been annoying, since they got the 'Main' page and in general will be the first thing that shows up in a search, etc. I put up with it, for awhile, because what else can ya do? But then I started to notice something.

This webcomic doesn't fuckin' exist.
  3. I needs me some CHAOS HELP.

So. In between tearing into my submission for the fanfiction contest, I'm also trying to update Chaos Theory. This is an exposition-heavy chapter, so I'm gonna need some of that most important staple of the Nasuverse: Useless minutiae! I no longer have an install of the VN handy, so I turn to you guys for this desperately boring critical data.

1) How much does Rin know about the Great Grail? Like, is she even aware of its purpose, or even its existence? As far as I recalled ...
  4. Character Study: Sakura Matou

DISCLAIMER: All right. What follows is, I specify right now, my own personal opinion. Only my opinion, and I do my level best to remain polite, objective, and tactful when delivering it. I ask nothing more of that from any commentary: polite and respectful of the fact that your opinions are just that, opinion. Debate is fine, being a jerk is not. And in this blog, you are in the Sovereign State of Moczotopia, where I am judge, jury, and executioner. Step out of line, and I will have the People's ...
  5. Character Study: Caster Alter

So. I have this blog, I might as well blog something. I think it might be fun to take a closer look at some of my characters. Analyze them, how I use them, and (this is where you guys come in) what my readership thinks of 'em. And what better starting point than the character who's probably had the biggest splash in Chaos Theory, our very own...

Caster Alter

The Basics:
    Sort of a criss-cross between an OC and canon character, Caster Alter is, as the name would ...

Updated February 24th, 2012 at 12:43 AM by Moczo

Categories
    Uncategorized