View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Archer is the Shark King

2. Ogre-like Translations: Archer 1 ・ Apologizes

So I was busy last week so didn't post anything. I'm making up for all of it by finishing the EMIYA card now. I was going to split it into three.

かんしょう ばくや
    干将・莫邪
    :C-
    古代中国、呉の刀匠であるった干将と妻の莫邪により作成された二振りの夫婦剣。黒い方が陽剣・干将、白い方 が陰剣・莫邪。
    これらを複数投影し、投擲と斬撃を同時に重ね当てる技は「鶴翼三連」という。
    Kanshou Bakuya
    Gan Jiang ・ Mo Ye
    : C-
    In ancient China a chinese swordsmith Gan Jiang and his wife Mo Ye created a pair of married swords. The black one is Yang sword Gan Jiang and the white one is Yin sword Mo Ye. ...

Updated September 18th, 2014 at 03:27 PM by You

Categories
    Pseudo-Translations
  3. Ogre-like Translations: Archer 1 ・ Fuck You Rules I'm Ilyasviel Von Einzbern

My new project thingy is going to be more laid back. That is, I'll quit if I'm not feeling it or something more exciting comes along. I was going to try the Koha-ace stuff but googling japanese people and learning their history is not my forte. So here we are on an equally insignificant thing. At least the anime means people care about this for a couple more weeks.

アーチャー
    限定展開

黒塗りの弓。宝具ではなく、単体では意味を成さない。

Updated September 28th, 2014 at 01:04 PM by You

Categories
    Pseudo-Translations
  4. Sexual Preference Analysis Part One: Matou Shinji Really Needs To Come Out of the Closet

So, several fellow fic writers are doing character studies. Which is really neat, but it's not something I can really do. Most of my characterization is internal, it's a gut reaction. There's a lot of going with my gut when I write. There's also a lot of analyzing too (at one point I need to do a blog about Archer and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome), but there's a lot that only makes sense to me. Because I'm crazy.

However, there is something I can share involving analyzing
  5. Mind of a Wild Fanfic Writer: Fellows, Introduction.

by , March 29th, 2012 at 07:02 PM (Beam's Blog of Writing and Other Things.)
    So I haven't done one of these posts in awhile, and figured I'd touch back to it again with one of my personal favorite projects: Fellows, my RGU/FSN crossover that is woefully behind on updates because I swear to God school is trying to murder me. I'm not even through the first arc yet, but a lot of thought went just into the creation of the idea, so I thought it would be fun to ramble about that a bit.

As I've probably made blindingly obvious in the past, I utterly adore RGU with ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast